All Comments on 'Catching a Fairy'

by NiceGuyA11ways

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Potential

It was well written, and had a decent story line. I would personally liked to have seen a bit more developmental with the characters, but for a first story you're off to a good start.

variabledarkvariabledarkabout 11 years ago
good

I agree with anon who said there is potential and that character development could have been more. Keep going there is a possibility that this could turn into a good series.

engagemindengagemindabout 11 years ago
Good Story/Start

One can always find ways to improve but in general, good original story. Keep writing and if interested I have several stories (engagemind) wish I had more time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time!

I agree totally with the first comment. It could also use some editing. But if this is really your first attempt, in time you'll rock!

tennmactennmacabout 11 years ago
Well done

But I hope you're not done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

A nice start don't know about anyone else but I kept expecting her to change size

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 11 years ago
Charming

Beware the Fae! )

tits_mantits_manabout 11 years ago
ok

It's a good start but I would like more.

NiceGuyA11waysNiceGuyA11waysabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the review I am glad that you guys liked it enough to comment and I will let you know that I plan on continuing this story as a series. Also I plan on writing several other stories that may also turn into series, I hope you guys find the time to read and review those as well.

Regards, NiceGuyA11ways

luapzurc1altluapzurc1altalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

A little more background on the characters would be nice, especially the fairy, but perhaps you could save that for a sequel.

Action was quick, arguably, too quick, but it's otherwise fine.

There were some spelling errors here and there, and the comma is your best friend for long descriptions, but with a story this long, it's okay.

All-in-all, a great story. Would love to read something like it again.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Suggestions

Good story! More than entertaining enough to call for a follow up.

"...or I have to back at you..." I think you might want to add 'get' between 'to' and 'back'.

"You don't have to I could just use the company." could really use some punctuation between 'to' and 'I'. Either a period or a comma with 'but' after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more chapters

Please.

Liked it.

Would like more.

SS1969

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

I think it was a great story and I really hope that you keep writing more! Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous