All Comments on 'Catching a Fairy'

by NiceGuyA11ways

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

I think it was a great story and I really hope that you keep writing more! Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more chapters

Please.

Liked it.

Would like more.

SS1969

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Suggestions

Good story! More than entertaining enough to call for a follow up.

"...or I have to back at you..." I think you might want to add 'get' between 'to' and 'back'.

"You don't have to I could just use the company." could really use some punctuation between 'to' and 'I'. Either a period or a comma with 'but' after it.

luapzurc1altluapzurc1altalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

A little more background on the characters would be nice, especially the fairy, but perhaps you could save that for a sequel.

Action was quick, arguably, too quick, but it's otherwise fine.

There were some spelling errors here and there, and the comma is your best friend for long descriptions, but with a story this long, it's okay.

All-in-all, a great story. Would love to read something like it again.

NiceGuyA11waysNiceGuyA11waysabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the review I am glad that you guys liked it enough to comment and I will let you know that I plan on continuing this story as a series. Also I plan on writing several other stories that may also turn into series, I hope you guys find the time to read and review those as well.

Regards, NiceGuyA11ways

tits_mantits_manabout 11 years ago
ok

It's a good start but I would like more.

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 11 years ago
Charming

Beware the Fae! )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

A nice start don't know about anyone else but I kept expecting her to change size

tennmactennmacabout 11 years ago
Well done

But I hope you're not done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time!

I agree totally with the first comment. It could also use some editing. But if this is really your first attempt, in time you'll rock!

engagemindengagemindabout 11 years ago
Good Story/Start

One can always find ways to improve but in general, good original story. Keep writing and if interested I have several stories (engagemind) wish I had more time to write.

variabledarkvariabledarkabout 11 years ago
good

I agree with anon who said there is potential and that character development could have been more. Keep going there is a possibility that this could turn into a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Potential

It was well written, and had a decent story line. I would personally liked to have seen a bit more developmental with the characters, but for a first story you're off to a good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous