All Comments on 'Catering the Beach Photo Shoot'

by talkonthebeach

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
needs correction

Starting off ok but there are errors in it which are annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And??

Not clear what the point of the story was. It's related as a casual anecdote, with little real eroticism.

talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback...

I am hastily working on the next chapter. Thanks for the comments. I will make sure to release a corrected form as well. Any suggestions for the next chapter?

talkonthebeachtalkonthebeachover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback...

I am hastily working on the next chapter. Thanks for the comments. I will make sure to release a corrected form as well. Any suggestions for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pointless

doesn't go anywhere, do anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great start of a series

The plot was very interesting. It has so many directions in which it can go. Erotic development of the college age prevously sheltered girl can lead to "firsttime" "romance" "erotic adventures", etc. Will check in for future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story with plenty of places to go. A number of annoying spelling mistakes. Apart from that, it is worth a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too Much Critique, Not Enough Praise

Ok, for a pretty good story, at least as a first chapter leading to more, there were too many negative reviews. As far as I'm concerned, negative feedback without useful suggestions is worthless. There may be some corrections needed, but if so, they didn't bother me and I usually notice such things. I thought the story was a great start at building what could be a very good erotic story with several chapters, starting at the beach, going to college, etc... I hope you will be writing more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A really nice setup, with plenty of potential

I'm intrigued with where you will take it. Bear in mind that most readers are probably hoping for at least one orgasm per chapter, or they will lose the mood before you can post the sequel. If you remember that, you will probably have far fewer negative comments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto on the Great Setup

I think you did a great job of setting up what could possibly be and excellent long-term story with quite a few chapters developing the job with Mack, a burgeoning friendship with Jennifer, etc. Keep writing and don't let the critics bug you, you've got some talent and could do quite well with only a little editing....Good on ya!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice third point story of how the world works. A massive plus bikinis get mentioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous