All Comments on 'Catholic Nun Converts To Islam'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racist

Take out the religion id ,with you it is always a black versus all the other races and the black always comes out top.What's your point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good for a laugh

it's a well known fact that saudi bucks tried to fuck white sluts during their stay in the US. They were pathetic in studies, communal and useless morons squandering their nomadic father's money. The men are gutless as proved by their running for US help when Saddam attacked Kuwait. This is a simple case of a hungry pussy finding a suitable cock. Discard all the religious philosophy and similar crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring and bad

If you had a scintilla of writing talent, one could almost tolerate this drivel. you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give up writing because you really suck bigtime

What a waste of time ! It sucked And it was stupid and a waste of reading time.Go do some real work And dont write any more stories

AvazinaAvazinaabout 11 years ago
Too unrealistic even for a work of Fiction.

Saudis are not Persians and exactly how much research did you do concerning the strict Muslim country of Saudi Arabia? I'm guessing little to none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There is no allah

Stories about the fake crescent moon god Allah are boring - we don’t believe in fairy tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS