Cathy and Dave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers

They cleaned up a bit and went downstairs for breakfast. Dave was only wearing boxers and both Sarah and Candice were wearing a couple of Dave's t-shirts that just covered the bottom of their ripe, juicy asses.

While Sarah ate at the kitchen table, Candice ate a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter. Dave felt the urge to fuck again so coming up behind Candice, he lifted her shirt exposing her bare ass. After gently pushing her forward across the counter he entered her from behind. Dave grabbed Candice's hips and fucked her hard until first she and then he, came. Once he withdrew, Sarah got to her knees and cleaned the cum first from Candice's cunt and then sucked the sticky residue from Dave's pecker as well.

Candice could see that Sarah's mouth was bringing Dave to another erection but she had to get home. Leaving them in the kitchen, she went upstairs to get dressed and as she prepared to leave, she stood for a moment watching Dave fuck Sarah on the living room couch.

Mockingly, Candice said, "Good grief Dave, you just can't get enough, can you?"

Looking up at her while pumping into Sarah, Dave kiddingly replied, "Me get enough? Hell, she's making me do this!"

Sarah playfully slapped him in the arm while rolling her eyes at Candice.

Candice giggled as she walked to her two lovers first kissing Sarah and then Dave goodbye.

After Dave came, it was time to clean up, pack and get to the airport.

Chapter 15

Julie woke up with Steph to her left and Sean to her right. As she slid her fingers over her taught belly and downwards to her vaginal lips she spoke softly but aloud, "I am just caked with cum."

Carefully getting up to not wake up Stephanie or Sean, she walked into the bathroom and looking at her reflection, she suppressed a laugh as she looked at her image. Her hair was soaked with sweat and cum. Her mouth tasted like she had sucked cock and ate pussy all night long, which of course, she had.

Julie pulled out the clothes for her day; a red halter-top that showed her firm breasts and belly and, an ultra short denim skirt that if she weren't careful would get her arrested. She picked up a black thong and then saying to herself, "Nope, I won't need that."

Jumping into the shower, Julie scrubbed and scraped the coating of perspiration and body fluids from her skin. As she stepped out to dry off and dress, she heard low groaning and moans from the bedroom, which alerted her to the fact that Sean and Stephanie were awake. Toweling off and quickly drying her hair, Julie dressed and walked back into the bedroom area to find Sean, "spoon-fucking" Stephanie.

Since the blankets were pulled down, she could see Sean's cute little butt flex as he pushed his stiff joint into Stephanie's wet hole. Neither of them appeared to really be awake but that didn't stop them from having a morning fuck. She noticed that Steph didn't even have her eyes open as she pushed her pussy backwards to meet Sean's thrusts.

"Hey you two, I have gotta get to the airport. After you finish, you both need to get up and Steph, you need to pick up my folks, ok? Look, 'don't go back to sleep', ok?"

Steph replied, "Ok, ok, I'm awake" and then Sean made a similar remark although his was more of a grunt.

Julie gave Sean a peck on the check and then did likewise to Steph before leaving the room.

Chapter 16

Dave slept for nearly the entire flight to Maui. As he unbuckled his seat belt and departed the plane, he realized that the long snooze had refreshed him as he headed toward baggage claim.

Following the signs, he made his way to pick up his checked luggage. However, he immediately noticed a beautiful, very sexy longhaired beauty. She was in a halter-top, short skirt and wearing traditional Hawaiian leis but what also got his attention is that she was seemingly staring at him as he made his way to the baggage carousel.

Not wanting to stare in return but having a hard time not looking at this beautiful woman, Dave made his way deeper into the baggage claim area. As he checked to ensure he was in the appropriate claim area he felt a tap on his shoulder and as he turned, he was facing this very woman.

"Excuse me are you Dave Sanders?"

"Why yes I am."

As he confirmed what she already knew, Julie put her arms around Dave and hugged him. "Dave, I am Julie, Steph's maid of honor and I came to pick you up."

Hugging her back and feeling her full breasts pressing against him, Dave replied, "My, how nice of you Julie but how did you know it was me?"

Still squeezing her body against him, Julie pulled back just enough to look Dave straight in the eyes as she answered, "Oh that was easy. Stephanie has shown me a number of pictures of you and there was no way any woman could miss a man as handsome as you."

With his arms still around the waist of this beautiful woman Dave started to become both aroused and embarrassed as his pecker achieved full length from both Julie's hot body and, flirtatious comment. Then, to Dave's relief, the carousel kicked on and the bags started to be delivered to the waiting passengers. Just prior to breaking their embrace, Dave felt Julie subtly push against him as if she was feeling his erection with her bare midriff. While he wasn't totally sure if the "hip thrust" was intentional, he was sure that her belly likely got a pretty good feel of his enlarging penis. As Dave turned to wait for his bags, he hid his blushing face.

Dave had two bags and Julie demanded that she carry the little one. Now with each of them with a bag in tow, Julie matter-of-factly took Dave's hand and walked him outside to their waiting stretch limousine.

Standing alongside the car, the driver took the bags and opened up the rear door for them to get in. As the door opened, Dave noticed that the orientation of the passenger section of the limo was of two bench seats that faced each other. Stepping aside, he let Julie enter first.

Wearing such a short skirt, Julie was careful not to give everyone outside of the limo a free show. However, as she got onto the seat that backed up to the driver, she spread her legs and scooted toward the middle of the seat giving Dave just enough of a peek to let him know that she was sans panties.

Dave didn't miss the show as he got in after her and sat on the opposite bench seat.

After the driver closed the door and loaded the luggage, the car lurched forward from the curb and they were off.

Just as Dave noticed that the privacy window of the limo was in place so that the driver could neither see nor hear his passengers, Julie looked down at the colorful lei that she was wearing and excitedly said, "Oh my gosh Dave, I forgot about the Hawaiian tradition!"

Getting up and sliding onto Dave's lap so that she straddled his legs, from the up-skirt shot provided only moments earlier, Dave knew that Julie's bare pussy was now pressed into his lap. Leisurely, Julie placed the leis on Dave's neck as her full weight pressed down onto the obvious lump in Dave's pants.

Looking seductively into his eyes, Julie kissed both of Dave's cheeks and said, "Welcome to Hawaii Dave."

Then she slid her bare cunt forwards and backwards in a humping motion as she rode on top of Dave's engorge cock while purring, "Emmmmmmm...... Nice........"

Dave had numerous experiences of women pushing themselves at him but this tactic was clearly, "one for the books". As Dave looked into Julie's face, he saw the fire in her eyes as she pushed her lips against his. Julie wasted no time as her tongue pierced between Dave's lips and he in return, welcomed her advance.

Reaching behind her, Julie unsnapped her halter and let it fall from her shoulders. Clearly, she was offering herself to Dave and Dave was there for the taking as his hands reached up and grasped her perfect titties.

Again their lips found each other and as they broke from this kiss, Julie said, "Let's get those pants off." Sliding to the floor of the limo, Julie attacked the belt and fastener of Dave's slacks. Peeling his pants and underwear down to his ankles, Julie got to see Dave's 8+ inches of "man meat".

Reaching up and stroking it with her hand, she hissed, "I am gonna love fucking this........."

Dave could hardly believe his good fortune that got even better as Julie took his cock into her mouth and started to service him orally. "Oh Julie, that feels so good."

Once Julie slurped up his pre-cum and got his shaft good and wet, she again straddled his lap and lowered her hungry cut down onto his throbbing shaft.

As the head pierced her outer lips, Julie cried, "Oh god Dave, you have a great dick!"

Settling herself lower so that Dave was now bottomed out in her cunt, Julie started to ride his pecker.

Up and down she went encouraged by nothing more than the feel of his thick love muscle pushing against the inside of the walls of her pussy. In short order Julie's body was flailing against the deep penetration of Dave's big cock.

At his size, Dave's penis easily reached Julie's cervix, which, caused her to climax much sooner than normal. Shoving her hips down upon him with great force, Julie screamed, "Dave, gonna cum baby! Gonna cum!"

Chapter 17

Steph arrived shortly after Julie picked up her dad but her quarry was that of Jason and Julie's, mom and dad. Having spent a great deal of time with them over the past months, she would have no trouble recognizing them and in short order she saw Jeff and Emily make their way to baggage claim.

Running up to them, she hugged Emily first.

Emily said, "Stephanie, you look lovely."

Then she hugged Jeff and as he said, "Damn, you look beautiful", she allowed her tongue to snake out and lick his lower ear lobe. In response, Jeff reached down to give Steph's cute little butt a gentle squeeze.

After retrieving their luggage they too proceeded out to a stretch limo for their ride to the resort. Emily slid in first, followed by Steph and then by Jeff. As the driver closed the door and loaded the luggage, Jeff pressed the button to raise the privacy panel.

Once that was in place, the back of the limo got "much hotter."

Steph leaned over and gave Emily a long and loving kiss. First with just their lips and shortly after with open mouth and swirling tongues. Emily reached out and slid her hands all over Steph's body feeling her up from her breasts and down to the V between her legs. In response, Steph slid her fingers under Emily's dress and pushed her finger inside of Emily's warm and very wet vagina.

Peeling her lips momentarily from Steph, Emily said, "Ohhhhh....., Steph I just love the way you finger fuck me."

After a few more moments of tongue sucking, Steph peeled her lips from Emily, and proceeded to kiss Jeff in exactly the same way. Jeff, in turn, slid his hands in a most familiar way all over Stephanie's beautiful, young body.

As Emily and Jeff continued to slide their hands over Steph's body, Stephanie spoke first, "I sure did miss you two!"

Dropping his pants to the floor and releasing his thick cock, Jeff replied, "Clearly I missed you too!"

Steph giggled as she bent over to take her future father-in-laws, prick into her mouth.

While she slurped and sucked on his tool, Emily got behind Stephanie and pulled her shorts down so that she could lick her from behind.

After everyone was good and heated up, Steph pulled her mouth from Jeff's cock and said, "I think it's time you fucked me with that cock."

Emily laid down on the bench seat and Steph pushed her face deep into her crotch while Jeff lined up and fucked his future daughter-in-law from behind.

Chapter 18

Hours earlier, Jason and Cathy had left Cathy's room and moved their little fuck party to Jason's bed. While no words were spoken, it was obvious that they knew that they could not get caught fucking by Cathy's husband by moving to Jason's room.

Now, after fucking relentlessly for the past few hours, Jason had finally climbed out of the shower and proceeded to dry his hair with his towel. While watching the water drip from his beautiful naked body, Cathy looked at him longingly and felt yet another tingle deep within her vagina. She realized that she would be more than happy to climb back on top of this young stud and fuck him again.

Sensing her stare, Jason looked over at Cathy as she started to snap her bra and commented, "Gee Cath, I sure hate to see you put my beautiful friends away."

Cathy grinned in response and let her bra drop to the floor as she walked to Jason and pressed her tits into his bare chest. Looking up at him with lust filled eyes, she kissed him hard on the mouth.

Jason's hands slid and caressed her left and then right breast and Cathy slid her hand down his hard frame to find that his once, flaccid cock was no longer small.

Sliding her hand back and forth across its length, Cathy offered, "Emmm..., lover, would you like me to give that a quick blow before we leave?

Jason replied, "Cathy, if you start doing that then I am gonna have to fuck you in that bed again and we are never going to meet everyone on time."

Pulling him by his pecker to the bed, Cathy said, "I'm willing to risk it" and then she slid her mouth back over his cock with the express purpose of sucking him dry.

Chapter 19

Dave and Julie arrived at the hotel about 2 minutes after Dave dumped his load into her cunt while fucking in the back seat of the limo. Wanting more and bidding for more time, Julie begged him to join her in her room for one more round. Julie knew that they had time as Cathy was surely still safely in her brother's room getting fucked. She also knew that her mom and dad's flight was landing right behind Dave's and wanted to make sure that they and Steph also had a chance to get, "reacquainted". However, to encourage Dave to fuck her with his thick pole one more time, she fibbed and said that Cathy was still in meetings for the wedding and would never even know he had arrived.

Dave had the bellman move his luggage to his room and followed Julie to her room. Once inside, they fell on the bed and Dave proved just how good a lover he was. Fucking missionary to start and finishing doggie style, he made Julie cum repeatedly. In the end and with his cock crammed deeply inside of Julie, he sprayed her womb with burst after burst from his cock.

After cleaning up, Dave and Julie walked hand-in-hand to the resort bar, which was the planed location for everyone to meet. As they were seated, Dave had to concentrate to stop himself from sliding his hands all over Julie's body and fucking her once more right at their table.

As she sat next to him in the bar, she would have liked nothing better than to take him back upstairs for another round or two but timing as it was, she knew that they had to get to the bar.

Dave was glad that he had a chance to use Julie's shower to quickly rinse off the sweat and sex before meeting Jason, his parents, Sean and of course seeing Cathy and Stephanie.

Interestingly enough, Stephanie, Jeff and Emily did much the same. After screwing his future daughter-in-law, Jeff checked in and the three of them proceeded to their room. Once inside, the threesome did the "triangle" whereby, Emily chewed out Steph's cunt while Steph sucked Jeff's cock and Jeff ate out his wife, Emily. Once they all climaxed, and after a quick rinse, the three of them also headed to the bar.

As they entered, Dave noticed them at once. First he noticed how beautiful Stephanie looked and as the trio continued to the table, he saw Jeff who was built like a linebacker and behind him was obviously, his wife, Emily. Even after dumping two quarts of spunk into Julie, his cock slightly stiffened at how beautiful she was and although not one to make the same mistake twice, he realized that as he embraced Steph and then, Emily, he was sure that they could both feel his manhood stirring.

As they made light chit chat Dave's mind immediately categorized Emily's body; long dancer-like legs, elegant face, and though her breasts were not as big as Cathy's (but then, who's were?), she had all the curves a woman needed.

After ordering a quick round of drinks, Julie and Emily left for the ladies room. Once inside, and after ensuring that they were alone, Emily said, "Oh my god Julie, Dave is gorgeous and when he hugged me, I could feel his stiff cock pressing against me! God, I would fuck him right now if he just asked!"

Julie laughed at her mother and with a smirk said, "Well mom, I can tell you that it feels 'much better' inside than just being pressed against you."

"You already bagged him huh?"

"Yep, twice. The first time was in the limo on the way here from the airport and then again just a few moments ago in my room. Trust me mom, Dave is a real good lover and hopefully, you'll get a chance with him real soon."

Then taking her mother into her arms and looking deeply into her eyes, she said, "Kiss me deeply mom and you might still get a slight after taste of his big cock."

Emily pressed her mouth against her daughter's lips and pushed her tongue deeply into Julie's mouth to lick and taste her."

"Wow, mom! That was some kiss!"

"Baby, I wish we were alone because right now, my pussy could sure use a good cleaning by that sweet tongue of yours."

"I would love to mom but you have plans this afternoon and we need to get back to the table."

Once they returned, the ladies noticed that Cathy, Jason and Sean had already arrived and in short order, all the necessary introductions were made.

As everyone got seated, Jeff said, "You know Dave, Emily and I come to Maui quite often. While I hope I wasn't too impetuous, I need to tell you that I made accommodations for you and Cathy to join Em and me on a little boat cruise this afternoon. Now, if that doesn't meet with your plans or if you are tired from the flight and would rather not, I would certainly understand but if you are interested, I think it would be a marvelous way for us to get to know each other."

Dave was certainly game for boating and looked at Cathy for her approval. Almost instantly, Cathy thought how wonderful it would be to be on the water and readily agreed.

"Splendid, but we really need to be ready to go within a half hour. Do you think you can be ready?"

In unison, Cathy and Dave said, "You bet!"

Moving swiftly to their room Dave swept Cathy into his arms and kissed his wife. "I really missed you baby" and he meant it.

"Me too Dave", and so did she.

While both would have enjoyed a leisurely fuck there was no time so they got on their swimsuits and headed for the lobby.

Jeff already had a car standing by and in a flash they were off for the marina.

Even though they had just met, both couples interacted as if they had known each other for years. Cathy thought Jeff was quite funny and very handsome. Emily saw Dave as quite dashing and charming and both men were looking forward to the flashes of female skin they would undoubtedly witness once they were out to sea.

In short order they arrived and Jeff looking at his watch said, "Right on time." With beach bags in tow and Jeff leading the way down the docks they went in search of their boat.

After walking half way down a long pier Jeff said, "Here it is, 'The 'Kau'i'." Then as if anticipating the next question, Jeff offered, "In Hawaiian, Kau'i means, 'Youthful Beauty'."

Cathy replied, "How lovely."

As they made their way to the gangway a massive Hawaiian man with an enormous grin met them. "Hello Mr. Jeff and Ms. Emily. So glad to see you again."

Jeff took the big man's large hand and shook it, "Manu my old friend. Let me introduce you to our guests, Dave and Cathy." Then looking at the Sanders, Jeff continued, Manu is the Captain and the owner of The Kau'i."

Still with a broad smile, Manu said, "I am afraid that Mr. Jeff exaggerates, Manu does not own The Kau'i, The Kau'i owns, Manu" and then Manu let out a loud and long laugh at his own joke.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers