Cathy and Dave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers

Dave and Cathy both shook Manu's meaty paw and boarded.

"Same journey as always Mr. Jeff?"

"Sounds good to me Manu."

Manu was 6'5 and weighed well over 300 lbs. He wore a tank top, shorts and was barefoot. The length of his dark, wavy hair was to his shoulders but for the trip, he had it pulled back into a ponytail. Even though he was enormous, for some reason, he was more of a teddy bear than as intimidating as one might think.

Dave saddled up to Jeff and asked, "I take it that Manu is Samoan, yes?"

Jeff leaned toward Dave so Manu could not hear and said, "Yep, big son-of-a-bitch, isn't he?"

Smiling at Jeff's candor but now looking back to Manu, Dave asked, "Manu what kind of boat is the Kau'i?

"Mr. Dave, the Kau'i is a 53' Hatteras. Please make yourselves at home. If you go below, you will see that there is lunch and beverages for you. In fact, Manu made his special island punch that I hope you all enjoy."

Emily spoke next, "Sounds great, I'm starving."

As the two couples filled their plates and glasses, Manu donned his sunglasses, cast off and headed out to sea.

Lunch was a variety of wonderful items including, poached fish, lunchmeats, cheese, fresh fruit, vegetables and sweet breads.

All four guests indulged in Manu's island punch, which clearly had a copious amount of rum and likely other liquors as well. By the time they headed into open water, the second round of punch was already being poured.

As they pulled out of the harbor for their cruise, Emily and Cathy took off their respective cover-ups and with beach towel in hand, went to the bow of the boat to get some sun.

Making no effort to hide what he was looking at, Jeff said, "Damn Dave, Cathy looks awesome in that suit. You are one lucky guy."

Staring in the same direction, Dave replied, "Me? What about you? That Emily is just smokin' in that bikini."

Holding up his cup of island punch for a toast, Jeff said, "Well then, here's to the both of us and the smoking hot sexy women that married us!"

Clinking his cup against Jeff's, Dave replied, "I'll certainly drink to that!"

Cathy and Emily laid their blankets out and proceeded with a little, "girl chat."

Cathy looked over her shoulder at the sound of Dave and Jeff laughing, "Sounds like they are getting along quite well."

"They sure are. No doubt these island punches that Manu mixed are helping to melt the ice", replied Emily.

"By the way he greeted you, it's obvious that Manu already knows you and Jeff."

"Oh yes, Manu has taken us out many times before. He's really a big sweet guy ", then Emily added, "and discrete too."

"Discrete?"

Then with a wry grin, Emily sat up, and unsnapped her bikini top. "I always sun bathe in the nude when we are on this boat and," with a giggle and smirk continued, "and can you believe it, Manu doesn't seem to care."

Looking over at Emily's firm, beautiful breasts and clearly aroused nipples, Cathy laughingly replied, "No, I imagine he wouldn't mind a bit."

Cathy too, unsnapped her top and allowed her massive mammories to breathe a little fresh air as well.

Reaching over and running her hand over Cathy's right breast, Emily commented, "Goodness Cathy, you have a pretty impressive set of tits there."

The island cocktails had already impaired Cathy and between the liquor, the sun and the water, Cathy was so relaxed that Emily's intrusive hand did not bother her. Seeing no resistance, Emily continued to stroke Cathy's breast while she continued, "You know Jeff loves big breasted women. I'll bet he's already sprung some wood if he is looking in your direction."

Laying back and enjoying the attention, Cathy absentmindedly answered, "Oh you think so?" but was mostly oblivious to her surroundings as Emily's hand caressed her breast and now slid to her tummy as well.

Making her next move, Emily moved sideways against Cathy and propped her head onto her left arm while her right hand made a play for the front of Cathy's bikini bottoms. As Emily slid her hand over the material shielding her sex, Cathy let out a little moan, "Emmmm....."

"Say Cathy, do you and Dave 'play'?" Just as she finished her sentence, Emily slid her hand into the front of Cathy's suit as she cupped her sex. Cathy's eyes opened and she looked straight at Emily but said nothing. As Emily inserted her finger into Cathy's pussy, she said, "You know what I mean by 'play' right Cathy?

Cathy said nothing but her back arching up to meet her invading finger was all Emily needed to bend over and kiss Cathy.

Emily's open mouth met Cathy's and the women enjoyed a French kiss while Emily continued to finger Cathy's pussy. However, before the passion was able to grow any further, they were interrupted by the boyhood laughter of their husbands in the back of the boat. Being somewhat obscured by the decking of the boat the men had no idea just how friendly their wives had become and instead, were in their own little world, telling jokes, drinking more punch and having just a rip roarin' time.

Emily could hear the sound of her finger sliding around inside of Cathy's wet pussy. "So Cathy, what do you think?"

Cathy forgot the question. In fact, she forgot just about everything but Emily's finger. Seeing the confusion on her face, Emily pressed on. "Cathy, how would you feel about fucking Jeff?"

"Oh Emily, I don't know. He's got a great body but Dave and I have never really done this kind of thing before."

Emily giggled, "What do you mean, never done anything, 'like that' before." Then after giving her another little kiss, Emily went on with a reassuring smile, "Cathy, I have my finger in your pussy. My son fucked you this morning. You and my daughter Julie are already lovers" and rolling her eyes for affect continued, " and don't get me started on Sean......"

Then, after letting those comments hang in the air for a moment, she pressed on, "So what exactly haven't you done before?"

Cathy was busted. There was no reason to deny any of it and clearly, Emily wasn't angry that she had bedded both her daughter and her son. "Well Emily, I guess what I am trying to say is that Dave and I haven't ever done anything in front of each other."

"Oh. So do you think Dave sees other women?"

"Well, I have never caught him but I am quite sure that he does."

Moving her finger with greater speed inside of Cathy, Emily asked, "How would you feel if I fucked him?"

"You mean Dave?"

Kissing her softly again. "Sure babe. How about I fuck Dave and you fuck Jeff. I think we'll have a great time."

"What about Manu?"

Rolling her eyes for continued effect, Emily answered, "I can assure you that Manu won't care. I mean, why do you think he remembers Jeff and me so well? Look, trust me, Manu has proven that he can be, 'very discrete'?

"Well, I must admit that Jeff is a total hunk. Fucking him would be wonderful."

"And fucking your handsome Dave has me so wet that I can barely wait."

The girls enjoyed another kiss and this one, like their first, was also interrupted by the cacophonous laughter of their husbands from the rear of the boat.

Pulling her hand from Cathy's pussy and licking her finger clean, Emily, mocking frustration said, "Those husbands of ours are ignoring us and I just hate that."

Playing along, Cathy replied, "Me too."

"Well, I know how to get my husband's attention." Then standing up, Emily pushed her bottoms to the deck and picked them up as she wandered back naked toward her husband.

Cathy did likewise and when she saw the broad grin on Manu's face, she grinned in return and followed her new friend Emily back towards the men.

The men each had a fishing pole in their hands and were about to cast when Emily wrapped her arms around Jeff and Cathy did likewise to Dave.

Both men turned but only Dave was surprised to see Cathy standing there with no top and her bikini bottoms in her hand.

Cathy kissed Dave at the same time Emily kissed her husband, Jeff.

Dave's hands gripped Cathy's choice ass and pressed her into his growing erection.

"Ohhhh.... Dave....", was all Cathy said.

However, Emily in an effort to keep things moving said, "Jeff, honey you are way overdressed" and pulled his swim trunks to the floor releasing his very hard dick to the ocean breeze.

Cathy liked the look of Jeff's meat but turning back to her husband, she said, "Well, honey, when in Rome....." and pulled his trunks off as well.

She looked over at Emily who was staring straight at Dave's big cock. While Jeff easily measured over 7", Dave was a good inch longer.

Emily commented, "My goodness Dave, that is a pretty impressive looking cock you have there. Does it work?"

Dave laughed at Emily's joke and replied, "Every chance it gets."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to see for myself." Exchanging places with Cathy, Emily slid to her knees and took Dave's cock into her mouth. Dave's face was priceless and he looked at Cathy with a mixture of lust and surprise.

Cathy decided to put him at ease and while Emily sucked her husband's dick Cathy kissed Dave and said, "Baby, we should have done this a long time ago. You go ahead and fuck Emily while I go over and give Jeff here a tumble myself."

Dave was filled with a number of emotions but mostly of relief. They both knew that they fucked around and now maybe, they didn't have to work so hard at hiding it. He felt relief as he closed his eyes and enjoyed Emily's suckling mouth.

Taking Jeff by the cock, Cathy pulled him toward the stairs leading below. "C'mon Jeff, let's go find us a bed and put this pecker where it belongs."

They made their way into the stateroom and jumped on the bed with mouths and tongues working as passionately as they could. "Oh Cathy, I was counting the minutes and hoping I would get a chance to fuck you."

Maneuvering under Jeff and grasping his shaft, she slid his pecker into her hole. "Just promise to fuck me hard."

"Oh I will."

Dave spun Emily around on the deck and bent her over one of the deck chairs and pushed in from behind. "Oh Dave, your dick is awesome. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Looking up, Dave saw Manu give him a slight nod but other than that, the big Samoan was nonplussed. Dave thought nothing more about their captain and instead started to rock his cock back and forth inside of Emily's sweet pussy.

After a few minutes, Emily said, "Dave, let's go below. There's another bedroom for us."

They went down and Dave could see that Cathy and Jeff had never bothered to close the door of their room. Now standing in their doorway, Dave watched as Jeff power fucked his wife. Their mouths were a tangle and Cathy had her legs wrapped around Jeff's powerful torso to ensure his maximum penetration.

Emily watched as well and then taking Dave by the hand said, "Our room is over here baby. I need you back inside of me."

Once on their own bed, Dave pulled Emily's legs over his shoulders and pushed his monster cock all the way to her cervix making her shake with a mini-orgasm.

In short order, they developed a strong continuous rhythm as both lovers kept time to the slapping sound of their bodies.

Chapter 21

Stephanie, Jason, Julie and Sean had finished lunch long ago and were just finishing a round the world tournament of sex.

Jason, having just ejaculated into his sister, let his body slump on top of her.

Next to them in bed, Sean who had blown his load moments earlier was on top of Stephanie and the two of them were in the midst of a kiss.

As Sean pulled back a bit, Stephanie reached over and slid her hand down her fiancés tight little butt. "Baby, I just love watching you fuck your sister."

Still catching his breath, Jason replied, "Well, I guess that makes two of us because I love watching you fuck my sister as well."

Steph and Sean knew what that meant so Steph extricated herself from under Sean and replaced Jason on top of Julie.

The sweat from their beautiful female bodies looked slick and sexy and the way their breasts flattened against each other made both men struggle for their next breath. As Steph leaned forward towards Julie's face, her mouth opened to accept her tongue. Julie's hands slid to the back of Stephanie's head and she pulled her lips tight to her own. Their heads turned first left and, then right as if they were looking to improve their respective leverage between their mouths. Jason and Sean could see their tongues burst from the others mouth as they longed to prolong the passion of their embrace.

It never ceased to amaze both men just how beautiful it looked to watch these two women please each other and as they continued to watch their display of affection, each man's penis started to grow.

Although it seemed impossible, the passion on the bed continued to increase. Both women were groaning with pleasure. In addition to the effort of their tongues, their hands were also busy touching, caressing, grabbing and pulling at the other's body.

Soon, Steph spun and pressed her mouth to Julie's cum drenched pussy and began to eat out both her juice and Jason's cum. Reciprocating just as quickly, Julie shoved her tongue deep into Steph's hole tasting both her and Sean's cream.

The men continued to watch as the women's mouths now tore into each other's most sensitive holes. In response, the women squirmed in delight at the other's touch. Their bodies awash with even greater perspiration were now desperately searching for release.

Steph came first and as her face lifted from Julie's pussy lips, she shoved a finger in her tongue's place to keep her satiated while she enjoyed her orgasm. "That's it Julie! Eat me! Right there! Gonna cum. Ohhhhhhhh.....!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!"

Wave after wave of sexual energy flowed from Steph's body and as she regained modest control of her senses, she resumed her pussy licking for Julie.

The men could tell that Julie was also close and after adding her finger into Julie's ass, Steph was rewarded with a mouthful of Julie's creamy cum.

"Oh Steph, fuck my ass. Lick my pussy. Oh I'm there. Ahhhh.....!!!!! Ummmm.....!!!!"

Collapsing onto the other side of Julie, both women, satisfied for the moment laid next to each other. Their chests heaved up and down as they replenished the oxygen in the lungs.

After giving the women a chance to catch their breath; Jason and Sean looked at each other as if confirming that the time was right. Then, as they had done so many times before, they slid on top of their respective partner to find them more than willing to please them again.

Chapter 22

The boat had stopped and obviously anchored some time ago. Dave had already dumped a huge load of cum into Emily and was now in the midst of enjoying the feeling of her licking his balls and tickling his ass with her finger.

"Oh, that really does feel good Em."

"Dave, baby, you haven't felt 'good' yet."

Hearing the water shut off in the stateroom next door they both heard the sound of Cathy and Jeff exiting the shower. The sound of kissing followed as did a few low guttural moans but in short order, Dave watched as his wife and Jeff, hand-in-hand padded from their room and up the stairs to the deck.

Emily spoke, "Perhaps we should join?"

"Sure."

As they reached the deck, he saw his naked wife sitting on Jeff's equally naked lap. Totally unaware that Dave and Emily were watching, they saw how Jeff's hand squeezed and pulled at Cathy's nipples while she encouraged him by placing light kisses on his lips.

Finally realizing that they were not alone, Jeff said, "Manu knows to anchor in this cove. There's no way to get to this point without a boat so," as he placed another little kiss on Cathy's lips, "I figure we should just enjoy ourselves for the next couple of hours and if anybody else comes in our direction, we'll see them long before they'll see us."

Turning in front of Dave and taking him into her arms, Emily responded, "Well, I know that I intend to enjoy myself" and then she kissed Dave deeply. As their kiss grew, Dave's penis continued to grow against her thigh. Pulling back to investigate, Emily said, "Oh my, look at 'that' swelling, I guess we'll just have to find a way to reduce it."

Bending down, she took Dave back into her mouth.

Cathy watched as Emily sucked her husband's cock. As Emily's lips slid up and down his thick shaft, Cathy surprised herself by realizing that it was one of the hottest things she had ever witnessed. Then smiling at her Dave and him smiling in return, she stood and took Jeff by the hand to one of the built-in sunning mattresses at the front of the boat.

Jeff positioned himself on his back and pulled Cathy to him. Dave, with his cock deep down Emily's throat watched as his wife hungrily kissed another man. However, instead of the sight making him angry, it only fueled his desire to fuck Jeff's wife, Emily.

Dave watched as Cathy slide her kisses down Jeff's torso so that she was face-to-face with his hard cock. Wasting no time, she impaled her face on his phallus and proceeded to fuck Jeff with her mouth. He heard Jeff call, "Damn, woman you can sure suck a cock!"

Letting go of his cock for just a moment, he heard his wife gleefully respond, "You bet I can!"

Dave lifted Emily up and they too, proceeded to one of the other mattresses next to Jeff and Cathy. As they oriented themselves, they watched Cathy continue to mouth vacuum Jeff's rod.

Now with Emily on her back, Dave positioned his thick cock at her hole and pushed back in. At the feeling of his meat back into her hole, Emily reached behind Dave's neck and urgently pulled his mouth to hers. Out of the corner of her eye, Cathy watched her husband fuck Emily and the visual stimulation of the repeated thrust of his ass and their passionate kisses were fueling her with wanton lust.

Looking over at Jeff, Cathy said, "Time to fuck me."

Squatting on Jeff's fuck stick, Cathy lowered her cunt slowly to enjoy the intimate invasion of every inch he had to offer her. All the way down his poll, Cathy let out a long and crescendoing moan, "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!....."

Now rocking on Jeff, Cathy reached up to tweak her own nipples. The image of which was pushing Jeff over the edge as he had great need to kiss this hot, foxy woman. Pulling her down to him, Jeff kissed Cathy and between his mouth and his tongue, made every effort to devour her.

Pulling apart and focusing on the fucking, Jeff panted broken sentences into Cathy's ear "Cathy, can't, can't get enough. Fuck so good. Your hot body. So sexy. You fuck good. You suck, so good. More baby. Fuck me more."

Lying next to Cathy and Jeff, Emily was shouting, "Oh yeah Dave. Fuck me deeper. I want all that cock."

Dave turned Emily onto her stomach and pushed in from behind. Grabbing her hips to maximize the depth of his plunge, Dave commenced a power fucking attack on this insatiable woman.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Oh yeah, deeper Dave. All you got. Pound my pussy!"

Dave was fucking Emily so hard that he didn't know which aspect of his insertion was causing greater penetration, whether it was his push or his pull of her hips to meet his cock.

"Cumming Dave. CUMMING....!!!! OHHHHHHHH.....!!!!!!!!!"

Dave felt Emily's body rack with spasms and she could no longer support the weight of her own body but even as she fell forward onto the mattress, Dave showed her no mercy and continued to "pound-fuck" her.

As his assault continued, Emily continued to orgasm and her voice echoed against the cliffs of the cove, "YEsssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhh....!!!!! Ahhhhhh.....!!!!!"

Significantly affected by the activity on their own mattress, both Cathy and Jeff were nearing the end as well.

Cathy broke first, "Cumming baby. Cumming. Harder. Fuck me harder!"

Jeff pushed up as hard as he could shoving his cock deep into Cathy's cum needy hole. Cock cream flew into Cathy as Jeff moaned, "Damn..... Ohhhh....!!!!" At the first feeling of his hot jism hitting her womb, Cathy responded and leaning forward she kissed Jeff on the mouth while her pussy pulsated with orgasm.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
236 Followers