Cathy and Dave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

Emily pressed on, "No, I mean did it feel good?"

Cathy looked at her friend for a long moment before responding and finally said, "You know what I think Em? I think you should go fuck Manu right now and find out for yourself."

Emily looked equally long at Cathy before standing up and walking back to Manu.

Cathy got up and said, "Here I'll help you get his engine started" and walked after her friend.

A few short moments later, the engine was silenced and both women were in Manu's arms kissing and touching him. Manu wasn't exactly 'unused' to the attention and kissed the women back so that he could give them what they wanted as well as what he was prepared to give them.

This time, and with another round of island punch, Dave and Jeff situated themselves in the captain's chairs to watch.

They watched as the women pulled and tugged at Manu's shorts sliding it over his big belly and exposing his giant cock. The women went back into his arms and they fisted his big cock while they continued to kiss him. Manu, let his hands roam all over both of the women's bodies and in short order, he was fully erect and ready to fuck.

Cath and Emily went to their knees and used their mouths to get Manu's cock good and lubricated and then Cath bent Emily over the control panel and tongued at her cunt. After a few last lick she said, "There, you should be pretty lubed up by now." Then looking at Manu she pointed at Emily and said, "Fuck her Manu. Fuck her."

Manu got behind Emily and pushed the head of his cock slowly into her pussy. Almost immediately, Emily shivered with a small orgasm of anticipation as his big tool filled the entrance to her hole.

"Oh Manu, please take it slow baby. I so want to feel you but please, take it slow."

In an innocent and heartfelt voice, the giant responded, "Manu will be very careful with Ms. Emily."

Cathy retreated back to her husband and while straddling his lap, sunk all the way down onto his cock to ride him while they watched Emily get fucked.

Dave whispered into her ear, "I hope you can still feel me."

Making sure that that comment was never made a second time, Cathy replied, "Oh Dave, be quiet. Of course I can feel you. Good grief, at over 8" yourself, you aren't exactly small."

He giggled and kissed her neck while she slowly rode up and down her husband's dick.

Emily however, was going much slower. "Ok Manu. A little more. Emmmmm......" Then after a few more thrusts, she added, "Now a little more yet. Ahhhh......."

After several minutes, Manu finally had enough cock into Emily to give her a proper fucking and like Cathy, Emily was out of her mind fucking this large tool.

Humping back with minimal care, Emily called to Manu, "Oh Manu. Fill me baby. Fill me with that great big cock."

Cathy watched as Jeff started to stroke himself and understanding his need, she got off of her husband and with Dave in tow, they walked him over to Jeff. Looking down at him fisting his own cock, Cathy remarked, "I can see you're in some need Jeff, perhaps I can help."

Then bending over, Cathy took Jeff in her mouth while Dave fucked her from behind.

Emily was letting loose with orgasm after orgasm and like Cathy, her body shook violently but in this position, Manu could hold her up with his strong hands while he continued to push his tool into her cunt.

Finally Manu started to moan and groan and Cathy lifted her head from Jeff's cock to watch and Manu pushed forward to release his cum into Emily. Like the roar of a fairy tale giant, Manu let lose a long howl. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", and filled Emily's hole with warm nut cream.

Slumping forward, Emily was totally exhausted and spent while Cathy bent down to take Jeff back into her mouth. A few moments later she could feel Dave let loose a stream into her pussy and shortly thereafter, Jeff filled her mouth as well.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers