Cathy and Dave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

Dave looked over and watched as Cathy and Jeff, oblivious to the world, continued to slide their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Dave watched as Jeff's hands cupped his wife's ass and pushed her hard against his unit and immediately realized that Jeff was delivering the last of his deposit into his wife's needy cunt.

Feeling a bit spent, Dave continued to lie between Emily's legs while his cock retracted from her hole.

As he lay next to Emily, he heard Jeff holler, "Dave!"

Thinking something was wrong, Dave immediately responded, "Yeah Jeff, what is it?"

Again in a loud voice, "DAVE!" Then in a softer voice, he continued, "Dave, I think I need some more punch!"

Everybody laughed at Jeff's humor and Dave replied, "Me too buddy. Let's go get some."

Both men stood and walked to the rear of the boat, down the stairs and found more island punch.

While the men walked away, Emily reached for Cathy's hand. Cathy felt her touch and took her hand immediately.

"Cathy, I just want to thank you for letting me enjoy your husband. This afternoon has been wonderful."

"Em, thank you as well for letting me fuck Jeff." Then turning to look at her she continued, "You know, I have had a number of lovers as I am sure, so has Dave but until today, we never, ever allowed the other to truly know that we had desires outside of our marriage. Funny, it always seemed to work ok and I love Dave dearly and would never leave him but I must admit, I do crave the comfort of other men from time-to-time."

Emily smiled in return and while still holding Cathy's hand said, "Very interesting but tell me Cathy, how often do you crave the comfort of other women?"

The look of pure lust in Cathy's eyes was unmistakable to Emily. Rolling over to her, Emily slid her arm around Cathy's side and kissed her.

As the kiss grew in intensity, Cathy turned sideways to face Em and both women's hands grew very busy exploring the other's body.

Emily broke the kiss and asked, "Cathy, I would really like to eat Jeff's cum from your pussy."

Cathy looked back and said, "And Emily, I would really like to taste Dave's from yours as well."

While still on their sides, the women oriented their bodies to that they were face-to-muff. To provide Em better access, Cathy slid her top leg over the top of Emily's head and Emily did likewise.

Soon, both women were drinking their husbands cum from their new lover's cunt.

Walking back up the stairs both men held a cup of punch for themselves and their wife. Then upon reaching the top of the stairs, Jeff saw that Manu's attention was totally fixed on some activity on the deck.

Giving Dave a slight nudge with his elbow he said, "C'mon pal. This ought to be good."

Turning the corner both men were reinvigorated by the sight in front of them. Their wives were engaged in 'very hot' oral sex with the other's wife.

"Gawd Damn, that's hot", cried Jeff.

Dave let out a little sigh and felt his cock start to stiffen.

Both women knew their husbands were there and neither felt the least concerned about it.

Both Dave and Jeff could hear the soft moans and the slick, saliva and sex laden licks that the women were providing each other.

Standing there with their dicks getting bigger by the second, the cadence of the women started to change. They were no longer gently licking and instead, hips were pushing at the invading tongues, and mouths were mashing at the other's quim with aggression.

Leaning over to Dave, Jeff matter-of-factly said, "Looks like they're about to cum."

Dave answer was brief and to the point, "Yep, sure does."

Just moments later, both women erupted with volcanic orgasms and as they came down, their respective licks to the other's pussy became more gentle and loving.

The women broke their embrace and Cathy walked to Dave and kissed him hard. Emily did likewise to her husband, Jeff.

Both women could feel their husband's cocks push with need against their bellies.

"C'mon downstairs Dave, let me take care of that little problem you have there."

While Jeff and Em fucked on the deck, Cathy and Dave went downstairs for a moment alone.

As Dave entered her, Cathy asked, "Are you ok with what we are doing, hon?"

Rocking back and forth into his wife, Dave looked deeply into Cathy's eyes and said, "Baby, as long as we always enjoy each other more than any other, then yes, I am fine with this."

With tears in her eyes, Cathy kissed her husband with all the love she could ever feel for another man.

After several more thrusts, Dave came and as they lay next to each other in a cuddle, Cathy felt sure that she should press on with a conversation that was long overdue.

"Dave, this wasn't 'exactly' the first man that I have been with since we have been married."

Dave laughed in his reply, "Oh really?" As clearly he had figured that out long ago. Then he said, "Hmmmm, let me guess, George right?"

Playfully, Cathy punched his arm and replied, "Candice right!"

"Touche'!" Then Dave went on, "And I'll bet there is more than one or two salesman and a few customers as well, huh?"

Getting into the kidding, Cathy answered, "Dave, you're sooooo bad. Perhaps we should discuss every sec, or should I say 'sex-atary' and paralegal that has ever worked for you."

With a wink, Dave replied, "You might Cath, you might."

Then Dave and Cathy lay still and Cathy quietly said, "Dave, I need to tell you something that may make you angry but if I don't tell you now, then I don't now how or when I ever could."

Realizing the seriousness of his wife's voice Dave propped up on his arm and looked down at his wife. Cathy had a tear straining down her cheek and started babbling as if unsure of where to start, "Dave, I really don't know how it all happened. I guess it happened so fast. I didn't mean for it to happen but it just did."

Dave put his hand through his wife's hair to sooth her and just said, "Cathy, just tell me baby. As long as you love me, everything will be ok."

With heartfelt tears streaming out of her eyes, Cathy said, "Dave, I am so terrible. I hope you don't hate me but you see, Jason......."

Waiting for her to finish, Dave said, "Yes?"

Cathy just looked at her husband's face both searching for words and understanding.

Dave finally figured it out and expelled a sigh, "Oh......"

Cathy started to babble, "Dave, I'm so sorry and I don't want Steph to hate me."

Dave again soothed his wife to quiet her. Dave said, "Well Cathy, since we are telling all about our sins, I think you should know that Julie and I...., well, I guess the same kinda thing happened to us."

However, instead of being the least bit angry, upset or surprised, Cathy just started giggling. In short order her giggles turned into a full out belly laugh. It was so contagious that Dave too started to laugh.

Holding her husbands face with her hands, Cathy burst out laughing again as she said, "Baby, I fucked her too."

Now the laughter was non-stop and moments later, both Jeff and Emily were standing in the doorway of their stateroom.

Laughing even as he spoke, Jeff asked, "What in the hell is so funny?"

Dave rolled off of his wife and started walking toward Jeff and Emily. Still giggling, he put his arm around Emily and started to walk her topside. As his foot hit the first step, Dave heard his wife, still laughing answer, "Jeff the only thing that matters is that you get in this bed and fuck me!"

As Dave's foot hit the third stair, he could hear that Jeff obviously leaped and belly flopped into the bed with his wife, Cathy.

Two stairs later and he could already hear the grunting coming from the bed.

Chapter 23

As they hit the deck, Emily said, "Dave there is a sandbar portside. Let's go for a little swim."

Dave jumped in first and Emily followed. With the sandbar, the water only reached just above Em's waist and Dave took the opportunity to feast on Em, tits. Then throwing her arms around Dave, they started kissing again and Dave's hand's started to roam all along Emily's ass, hips and breasts.

Peeling from his lips to speak, she said, "Why Dave.....", as she reached down to grab his cock, "if I didn't know better, I would swear you wanted to fuck me."

Being in the water, Dave effortlessly lifted Emily up so that her legs wrapped around his back. With a free hand, she guided Dave's missile back inside her hungry cunt.

Staring into each other's eyes, the new lovers slid their bodies back and forth and enjoyed the friction of the other's body. There was nothing urgent about their lovemaking and instead, it was slow and glorious. Their faces dipped towards each other for long, satisfying kisses and their eyes spoke of a kind of love that they already felt for each other.

While thoroughly enjoyable, the position was somewhat laborious and Dave wanted to save his cum for a later time. Pulling Emily as close to his body as possible he kissed her and then asked, "How about we save this for a little later?"

Totally understanding the situation, she smiled brightly and replied, "Sure baby. Just make sure I get another tug on this horse cock of yours."

In a bad imitation of a movie screen hero, he replied, "Absolutely....."

Back on board, Cathy and Jeff came up the stairs and Dave could see a long trail of Jeff's cum sliding out of his wife's box.

With his arm around Emily and smiling at the two of them, Dave asked, "Enjoy yourselves?"

Jeff took Cathy into his arms and stared at her with the same kind of emotion that Dave and Emily had shared only a few moments earlier. Then with sensitivity and care in his voice, Jeff looked deeply at Cathy and just before he kissed her said, "I most certainly did."

Chapter 24

After some raucous, non-stop conversation and of course, another round of island punch, the discussion started to die out and a bit of a funk started to drift on the boat as both couples started to realize that they would soon have to depart back to the marina. Emily looked over at Dave and said, "How about tapping me once last time?"

Without speaking, Dave stood and took her hand to lead her down into one of the staterooms.

Not to be outdone, Cath and Jeff were right behind them.

Both couples jumped into the shower to quickly rinse and then into bed for another round.

Dave started out by using his talented mouth on Emily's fine pussy lips.

Emily rocked back and forth at the attention. "Oh Dave, you eat good, baby."

Dave noticed that there wasn't much sound coming from the other stateroom and presumed that Cath and Jeff must have started much the same. Then inserting a finger into Emily, Dave said, "Em, I am gonna make you cum" and then he affixed his mouth on her muff and proceeded to drive her wild.

"Oh Dave. Oh my beautiful Dave. Make me cum honey. Oh right there. Stick that finger in me. Oh yeah."

Dave's mouth was a blur of activity as his mouth worked feverishly to satisfy Emily's libido. Sliding a different finger past her sphincter drove her over the edge as her hips lifted in the air and her body shook.

Looking up at her, he could see that even though Emily's mouth was wide open, no sound escaped. That is, until her hips started to settle back onto the bed, then her vocal chords seemed to finally catch up with the rest of her body as she finally let out a low moan, "Ahhhhhhh........!!!!!' Then, "Thank you Dave. That was awesome.....!"

With a grin he asked, "Ready to fuck?"

"Climb aboard sailor!"

Dave pushed back into her and as he started to buck hard into her body, he could hear his wife next door scream, "Oh yeah Jeff, fuck my ass. Put it in my brown hole and fuck me hard!"

Dave stopped bucking for a moment and gave Emily a quizzical look. Knowing immediately what he wanted without him actually asking, Emily made a show of pushing him off then getting on all fours she said in a very loud voice to match Cathy's, "Stick that big horse cock in my ass Dave. I'm gonna ride that mother fucker hard!"

Dave was still laughing at the drama as his cock pushed past the ring of her ass and sank deeply into her rectum.

After a few moments, Emily was no longer acting and instead was really getting into her ass fuck. "Oh Dave...., fuck my ass! Emmmmm., that feels soooooo good. Dave, your cock, oh it's so big! Fuck me!"

Dave pushed and pounded and Emily reached underneath to alternate the play between her own pussy lips and Dave's ball sack.

"You keep pulling on my nuts and I am gonna cum!"

"Then cum deep baby. Shoot it deep!"

With another couple of grunts, Dave shot his load deep into Emily's ass.

In the other room, Cathy could feel Jeff's cock in her ass spasm out its last drops of cum as well. Seductively wiggling her butt as she felt his cock start to shrivel, she turned her head to meet Jeff's invading tongue.

Flashing him a smile of pure satisfaction, Cathy said, "C'mon baby, we should clean up."

They turned on the shower water, stepped in and kissed as the water poured over their bodies.

Dave and Emily did much the same and in no time both couple were topside again.

Chapter 25

Jeff looked at Manu and said, "Another exceptional adventure Manu. Well done!"

Manu smiled.

Emily spoke next as she saddled up next to the big Samoan and put her arms around him, "Jeff, honey, don't you think Manu deserves a little 'bonus" for the nice boat trip?" Without waiting for an answer, Emily started to rub the front of Manu's shorts.

In a mock tone of acquiescence, Jeff said, "Well, what do you have in mind, dear?"

Now pulling down his shorts and releasing Manu's 10 inches of manhood, Emily said, "Oh just the usual dear." Then pushing Manu into a deck chair, Emily slid between his legs and did her level best to take Manu's enormous cock into her mouth."

Cathy watched the scene develop and when Manu's shorts hit the deck, she saw what she thought must be the biggest damn dick in the world. Speaking aloud and with a voice filled with childlike wonderment she said, "Oh my. Look at the size of that! Good grief, it's as big around as my wrist!"

Emily broke off from her blow of Manu and said, "Come take a taste Cath!" Then added, "Really, I could use the help."

Cathy, mesmerized, seemed to almost float into position where she and Emily alternated between licking Manu's ball sack and purple head. Manu's head lay back against the chair as he enjoyed his dick-and-ball tongue bath.

The big man just kept repeating, "Oh Manu like. Manu like....."

Cathy was on fire with lust. She had to know what a cock like this felt like so standing up, she pressed her mouth to Manu and sucked his tongue into her mouth. Manu took the liberty to feel all over Cathy's huge jugs with one hand while his other slid between her legs and found her wet, sexy hole.

Knowing for certain what he was about to say was true, Manu spoke, "Ms. Cathy, Manu think you need my cock!"

"Oh I do Manu, I do." Then looking at Dave with pleading eyes, she mouthed, "OK?" and Dave gave her a, thumbs up.

Emily got up to give Cathy some space and then turning backwards to Manu's seated frame; Cathy positioned his massive cock at her hole. Her body shuddered as the head touched her outer lips and slowly, ever so slowly, she proceeded to sit. The big Samoan's cock slid inch by inch into her hole. Even though his own lust was taking over, from experience, Manu knew that he had to let her take his cock at her speed.

Emily was on her hands and knees to watch and when Cathy cried, "Good lord, how much more is there?"

Peering underneath Emily giggled, "Looks to me like you are a little bit more than halfway there.

Already starting to bounce and fuck on the dick that was inside of her, Cathy admitted, "I just don't know how much more I can take" but as she continued to bounce, more and more of Manu found its way into Cathy's ever expanding hole.

Manu's big hands got hold of Cathy's jugs while she continued to bounce, "Fuck me Manu. Fuck me with that big, fat dick."

Emily got up from the deck totally satisfied that she had witnessed exactly how much cock Cathy could handle and sliding next to Manu, she pressed her lips to his and kissed him while his cock continued to service Cathy.

Dave and Jeff watched Cathy take most of Manu's cock while Emily kissed his mouth like a teenager in heat.

Manu started to groan and bucking a little too hard. Cathy started to literally fly up into the air on Manu's dick and his penetration got so deep that Cathy flew into an orgasmic rage, "OH FUCK! OH MANU!!!!!"

Cathy was loosing control of her body and was sliding and squirming to try and control her body while she rode this big Samoan's dick to orgasm after orgasm.

Her face contorted in a way that Dave had never seen and then deep within his wife, she let out a long scream "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!", and then fell from Manu's literal impalement and onto the deck.

In the voice of a child that had just been tamed, Cathy spoke, "My Manu. My Manu. Let me suck it for you baby. I need to taste that magnificent cock. Give me your load Manu and I will swallow it."

Emily joined Cathy in resuming their tongue skills on this behemoth cock. Em's mouth was over the head when it was preparing to spew. She quickly traded places with Cathy as she new that her friend had truly earned Manu's spunk.

Cathy covered Manu's dick-head just as it spewed and he filled her mouth with sticky cum. Then out of sheer desire, Emily pushed forward to replace Cath's mouth and Manu provided her effort with several more globs of his Hawaiian goo.

Both women laid their heads on Manu's massive thighs and stared at each other. Soon a smile broke between them and they moved their faces towards each other for a long kiss. Dave watched in silence as he knew that the women were trading each other's mouthful of Manu's bounty.

When the women got back to their feet, both men were standing silently with huge hard-ons dangling in front of them.

Cathy spoke, "Enjoy the show fellas?"

Then taking Dave and leading him by his penis, they went to the front of the boat where they found a mattress for Cath to give Dave a much needed and, well-deserved blowjob.

Emily and Jeff took the mattress next to them and she performed the same sexual maneuver on her husband as well.

In between head bobs and slurps, Cathy said, "Oh thank you Dave. Thank you for letting me experience that. I love you!"

"I love you too baby but right now I need you focused on my cock. After that show, I really need to cum myself."

"I know sweetheart, I know" and with joy and love in her heart, she sucked on Dave's meat with all the gratitude she knew.

And as the ladies finished lapping up their husband's cum, Manu weighed anchor and pulled away.

Chapter 26

They had only been under way for a few moments and the conversation at the front of the boat was all about Manu.

Emily started, "Wow Cath, what was it like to fuck something like that?"

Surprised by the question, Cathy replied, "You mean you never fucked Manu?"

Shaking her head, Emily said, "No, all I have ever done is blow him."

Dave interrupted, "So how many times have you blown him?"

Looking skyward as she counted in her head, Emily answered, "I dunno, 4 or 5 times."

Dave giggled and said, "Well that sure explains why he never forgets you two!"

Both couples laughed as Cathy snuggled deeper into Dave's arms.

Cathy asked, "Manu, when should we put our clothes back on?"

"Manu think you have another 30 minutes or so."

Emily couldn't stop thinking about Cathy fucking that big dick so she went on, "Did it hurt you?"

"Well, you have to be real careful with it. I mean it was a great experience but I couldn't manage that very many times."

As a joke, Dave sighed with relief and Cathy gave him a little punch on the arm.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers