Cats and Dogs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slipped his tongue inside there was a gasp from Michael, and it spurred Peter on to tongue fucking his hole. He hadn't ever thought this could be so incredible to do as it might be to receive, but he was loving it. He only wondered when he should stop. Would this be enough for his lover, because the longer it went on the more Peter wanted to feel his cock buried in that tight hole, not his face. Michael finally let him know the answer.

'There's lube in the front pocket of my bag. I want you to finger me and then fuck me.'

Peter scrambled across the floor to find their bags, almost frantic with need at Michael's thoughts. He found the lube quickly and had his fingers slick before he got back to his lover. He was already loose from the face fucking Peter had given him and the first finger slid in so easily that Peter inserted another straight away. Michael yelped slightly but was pressing back against the fingers in only a couple of moments, clearly also more than ready for this. A third finger made him groan, but slow fucking was easily done. Peter lubed his cock with his free hand, trying to keep some control when even the feel of his own hand was bringing him close to orgasm.

When Michael felt the fingers slip from him he moaned his disappointment, but it was only a second later when he felt what could only be Peter's hard dick at his opening. He breathed in deep and bore down, pressing his ass towards Peter so before he had chance to move his head was already inside. He felt a twinge of pain as Peter entered him, but he was so ready for this step of losing his virginity he couldn't bear to stop. Fortunately Peter kept sliding himself in and it was only a few moments later he could feel all of his lover buried inside him. He moaned softly, and heard Peter purr his pleasure at this as well.

Peter was amazed at the heat and sensation of being inside Michael, and the close connection was incredible. He wanted to kiss his lover but couldn't in the position they were still in, so settled for kissing his chest and stomach where he could reach. He suddenly felt Michael pull away from him and start to ride his cock and he groaned at the new feeling, this was amazing. He started slowly to join Michael in his movements so they were pushing together and pulling apart steadily, but building quickly to a climax since they were both new to this. He started to fuck harder, willing himself not to come too quickly, but it was only a minute or so before he felt himself start to shoot inside his lover and Michael's cum started to pour from his cock over the pair of them.

Michael felt Peter's cock slip from his body and felt suddenly empty. God, that had been good. He could feel his body had turned to jelly and didn't know when he would be able to move again, so he lay where he was and tried to control his breathing. He heard Peter panting somewhere by his feet and knew that he was in a similar state. Opening his eyes seemed too much of an effort just then, but at least he could still form a sentence.

'Thanks. I've never felt anything that good, and I may never recover!'

Peter managed to reply.'No need to thank me, that was incredible for me as well.'

Michael finally managed to move a little, and felt the cum slipping from his ass as he did so. He moaned at the strange sensation and grabbed a handy towel to start cleaning himself up. On shaky legs he managed to stand and head to the bathroom to do it properly. He couldn't help chuckling when he saw Peter on the floor, also covered in cum and clearly sated, his face showing a mixture of pleasure and amazement.'You look pretty happy there babe, but I think you need to clean yourself up a bit too.'

Peter groaned as he moved, his muscles complaining at the unfamiliar workout and his legs still shaking. He sped up towards the bathroom when he heard the shower was running, and joined Michael under the hot spray, washing the last of their releases from his body. Neither of them were able to do much more then, but he did kiss his lover and the response was quick and passionate.

'Next time we do that, I want you to be able to kiss me while you fuck me.'Michael stated.

'Next time we do that, you're going to be doing the fucking.'Peter replied, smiling broadly.

Michael kissed him harder in response, and the two dried themselves off and headed into bed, this time to curl up and sleep, with only a few lingering kisses before they passed out exhausted.

* * * * * *

When Tilly woke the next morning, she couldn't wipe the smile from her face at waking up with her mate. She looked at his sleeping face for a long time, taking in the long lashes and his tousled hair, messed during their lovemaking the previous night. He was everything she wanted. She wondered whether he wanted to tell everyone about them now, but part of her thought that making her agree was more about him knowing they were both going into danger and not wanting things left unsaid in case anything bad should happen. To be honest, she felt the same about that. On normal missions they might expect to be injured or even killed, but the idea of being captured for experiments was far more horrifying.

Dill finally woke, and his sleepy honey brown eyes met hers.

'Morning. Have you been staring at me long? I know I'm gorgeous but you must have something better to do.'

Tilly elbowed him gently in the ribs and he started laughing. She pulled a face at him.

'I thought you were getting over your superiority complex!'

'It's hard to do that when a beautiful catwoman can't seem to keep her eyes or hands off me!'

Tilly blushed a little at his comment. 'I'm sure I could if I tried. You're just too easy.'

Dill looked serious for a moment.'Don't try. I love that my mate wants me.'He tilted his head at her, clearly waiting to see how she responded to being called that.

Tilly just smiled.'You're not going to scare me off like that, my mate.'

'So you won't object if I tell everyone?'

'Strictly speaking, you should tell your Alpha first, and ask permission of mine.'

'Will Sam agree? What if he doesn't think I'm good enough for you?'Dill was smiling, so Tilly didn't think this was a terribly serious question.

'Sam's always made it clear it would be my decision. But I don't think he will object to me choosing you.'

'Good. If you don't mind though, I think we should get this mission over with before we get into that. It's not going to be long, and it might be better to concentrate on what we need to do.'

Tilly nodded.'It needed to be said, but I'm happy to wait until afterwards. You can choose your moment, but we go see Sam together.'

'Funny how you seem to be back in control today. I rather liked the submissive cat I met last night!'

Tilly went red.'Um, about that...'

Dill laughed and kissed her softly.'Don't worry, I don't think you're weird. I will be pinning you to the bed again sometime though! That was incredibly hot, and if I hadn't had other priorities I would have been very happy to play that game.'

Tilly couldn't quite stop the shiver that went through her at the thought of Dill taking control again, and the blush deepened. She heard Dill laughing softly in her head, and he kissed her softly.

'Now though, we need to get up for this meeting. You coming?'