Caught Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers

He pulled me outside. It wasn't cold but it was cool enough for clothes. He leashed me to a rail on the deck. I asked were the guys coming to punish me again. He just shook his head. Nope, you are way past that. We are going to take you for a little ride. My pussy throbbed, wondering what that meant. Where were we going and more importantly, was I going to get to fuck again tonight? The guys showed up and one at a time looked out on the deck through the French doors. They laughed at me naked on the porch with a little my shiver going on.

I was still fingering my pussy to get myself off. I was getting bored with that. I needed something big. I could get my whole hand in my pussy, but pumping it was not easy. I just wiggled my fingers around for a deeper orgasm. Sam would come out on the deck with his little whip and tell me to open my legs. I was very dutiful to his request. It was good for an instant orgasm. I asked him to whip it more, but he would only whip my pussy three times, just enough for an orgasm, but not good enough to satisfy me.

John came out on the deck and unleashed me. He gave me a little jerk and pulled me through the house. The others just followed along. I was trying to carry on a little bit of a conversation. John told me to shut up. The only thing I could do was beg for cock. He said that was all I thought about, so that was all I could talk about. The guys all laughed. I know I am a pretty good fuck. I wondered what John had over these guys or how he convinced them not to fuck me at will. All of them knew I would fuck them if they came to the house.

The guys all loaded into the van John used for work. I was laid across the three men, face down in the back seat. I could feel their cocks getting hard. They were thinking about what was to come I bet. I hope where ever we were going included time for them to bang my pussy and ass. As we drove the men spanked my ass until it was stinging. I was told not to make a sound unless it was begging for cock. For the second time today I found myself begging for cock. I made a whimpering sound each time they slapped my ass. Then I begged for one of them to let me jack them off. Another slap, let me suck cock. I will suck it dry, I promised. Another slap, please, please, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy.

This continued for about 30 minutes. We finally came to a stop. The doors opened and I found myself in a part of town I had never been before. It looked like a warehouse district. I started feeling a little frightened, although I knew John would never really physically hurt me badly. He just wanted to humiliate me in front of his buddies to show who was boss. I was really fine with that as long as I got fucked and I got to suck cock.

I didn't understand what all this cloak and dagger stuff was about. We walked up to a warehouse building that was seemingly deserted. I was getting really curious now. John grabbed my leash and pulled my head down. He told me to keep it that way. I bent over and he pulled me into the building.

I raised my head to see where I was. It was a dimly lit large warehouse. My eyes were having trouble adjusting. Then I saw it. It was a raised stage, sort of like a boxing ring, but without the ropes and not as high. John pulled me again to follow him. My eyes were now seeing what I was in for. In arena seats around the stage were men, a lot of men. They were all naked or half way naked and they were all stroking their cocks.

There was a woman on the stage with a cock in her mouth, one in her ass, one in her pussy and two very large cocks in each hand. Okay, I could do this. I had become somewhat an exhibitionist. In fact the image of the woman made my swollen, puffy pussy start to move on its own. I was having orgasms watching this woman get fucked just like I liked it. If that was going to happen to me, pull me on up there now, hell I would crawl if it would get me up there.

John pulled me down again. As I walked down the aisle, bent over, John stopped. A man reached out and rubbed my pussy noting how smooth it was. He handed John something, then went back to stroking his cock and watching the woman that was having a great time from what I could see.

We walked a little further. John stopped again. This time a man stood up. John turned me so the man could see my pussy. John told me to beg the man to fuck me. I was beginning to feel a little foolish. I didn't know these men and there were a lot more than I thought a first. This suddenly didn't feel like a game John was playing. His games came from anger because I loved cock and wanted to fuck as many as possible. Was I going to fuck them all?

John motioned to Sam and he hit my pussy lips with the whip. I came again. The man that had stood up seemed to really like that. I started begging the man to fuck me. I begged and begged, but the man just stroked my pussy. He asked me how much it would cost. I looked up at John in disbelief. We were here for him to get men to pay to fuck me.

The whip hit once more and I started hunching with each pop. I found myself getting hotter than I had ever been. My tits were burning and I started sucking them hard. I fingered myself and kept coming. I finally told the man to please fuck me, but he had to pay. He asked how much. I was having orgasms one on top of the other. This was really turning me on. I was wondering why John was not mad and why he let me keep having orgasms.

I told the man I really needed cock in my ass and pussy and please pay John $100.00 for my pussy and another $100.00 for my ass. The man reached in and handed over the $200.00. The man asked could he also fuck my tits while I sucked them for a hundred more. Sure was all I could reply. I was ready to get fucked, but John pulled me down the aisle.

As he stopped again, I finally realized what was going to happen here. He was going to parade me around to each and every guy in this warehouse, make me beg them to fuck me as I told them how much I wanted them to pay my husband. I started looking around for other women in my same predicament, but none were to be found except the one on the stage. I loved cock, but there must be a hundred guys in there. She suddenly looked very worn and tired up on that stage.

John could see the look of horror on my face, he and the others started laughing. Sam said he thought plan B just might work. John then gently pulled me down to my hands and knees. He bent down level and looked into my eyes.

He said it would be best if I didn't embarrass him. Now I would be crawling up to all these men with John at the reins and Sam with his cock extension of a whip. I was truly scared. I started to beg and whimpering to go home but the whip on my pussy was the only answer I got.

To be continued.

Thissle
Thissle
10 Followers
12