All Comments on 'Caught by My Boss Ch. 04'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
feelingbravefeelingbraveover 14 years ago
Love Your Stories

Been a fan of your stories since the original Sabine series a few years back and these new ones have not disappointed. The way you write, I can feel her (your?) excitement and humiliation in an almost visceral way. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it needs more

i liked the storiy but it needs to be finished.there is still alot more that can be sdded to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dialogue

Sabine

I have been a huge fan of yours for a very long time. No one does back-and-forth dialogue better than you. Glad you're still in the business!

wheetwheetabout 14 years ago
Oh, man...

This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter.... that strip poker game, serving nude, driving to Diane's house and the indignities... well, I couldn't take any more! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Read 4 but no more!!

Sorry not into that much abuse!! She could quit the job!! There is always an alternative to get out of that kind of a situation!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I read them all and loved them. It really got me into the exhibition and humiliation scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How hot can you write. Wow, this is fantastic. I can't imagine what is going through Sabine's mind but that orgasm just blew my mind. She thinks she is getting shafted by Diane but she really enjoys the humiliation. She will enjoy it until she gets arrested and thrown in jail, or she gets gangbanged by a bunch of black guys and gets pregnant. I do hope that Diane will really tell Kate(?) that what she did was a one-off thing and not to humiliate Sabine again. I am also hoping that she does reach the end of the story without getting hurt too much but I can fantasize a bit and think that there is a lot more that is going to happen to Sabine than simple humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous