Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella would then compose herself and walk over to where Phillip was. She knelt near Phillip and softly began stroking the bangs of his short chestnut brown hair.

Stella could not keep her eyes off Phillip's cock and longed to touch it. Something in her mind said "Go ahead and touch it" and she mustered up the courage to do so. She softly ran her hand over Phillip's briefs feeling the hardness of his cock and Phillip stirred but did not wake.

Stella quickly removed her hand then pondered whether or not to continue and she finally gathered up the gumption to softly run her hand over Phillip's cock again through his briefs. Phillip stirred again but still didn't wake but she could hear him moan in his sleep.

"Oh God yes Ms Johnson," Phillip said as he softly moaned in his sleep. "Mmmmm yeah baby."

Stella knew Phillip was dreaming and she smiled because she knew that he was letting slip his deepest darkest secret fantasies. Stella took a chance and gently slipped her hand inside of Phillip's briefs and just lightly gripped the shaft near the top. Just as she did, Phillip's cock would twitch and suddenly Phillip came.

Phillip moaned and grunted "Oh yes baby Take my hot jism into your sweet tight pussy," but still continued to stay asleep.

Stella's hand and her fingers were covered with Phillip's hot cum and she wasted no time in slipping her finger into her mouth and instantly she was hooked and wanted more but that was all she did. Stella dared not chance more until Phillip had been properly prepared.

Stella smiled a wicked grin decided she was going to wake Phillip up. "Wake up sleepy head" Stella softly said as she once again stroked Phillip's hair.

Phillip moaned, stirred a bit then opened his eyes to see Stella's full naked body(frontal view) in front of him but he was still groggy and it didn't quite register at first.

Then things came into focus and his mind became alert and he realized Stella was leaning over him and was practically naked. Stella's sweet sumptuous breasts were just inches from Phillip's lips.

"Ms Johnson," Phillip rose up suddenly and grabbed a throw pillow from the back of the couch to cover his crotch area.

That is when Phillip realized he had cum on himself and he blushed and did his best to conceal it. Stella knew that Phillip knew it but she decided not to mention it. She figured Phillip was embarrassed enough and she didn't want to make him feel any worse by calling attention to the fact that she had caught him having a wet dream.

"What's wrong honey," Stella said with a smile. "Never seen a naked woman before? Now before you answer that one, don't forget that time I caught you and Brad looking at porno on the internet and if I remember correctly, you saw a whole lot more than what you are seeing now."

"Yeah but that's not the same," Phillip stammered trying to plead his case.

"Oh yeah what's so different about it, Stella countered. "I'm a woman, and I am hot and good looking," Stella continued then she added "and I am naked" and with that Stella stood up and let her robe drop to the floor so Phillip got a full view of her hot body.

"Yeah but those were strange women," Phillip replied "After all you're my best friend's mom and well that ain't right."

"So what's not right about it baby," Stella replied poo-pooing Phillip's argument as she knelt back down in front of Phillip. "I'm a woman and you're a man and we are both adults now so I don't see that the big deal is."

"And besides, I know about the secret crush you have on me," Stella added "and before you try to deny it, I have seen the way you look at me when you don't think I notice. I may have been born at night but I wasn't born last night."

Phillip's eyes went wide then he opened his mouth to respond then closed it again. He was speechless. Phillip knew he was busted and blushed deeply red.

"Um, ah, er," Phillip stammered trying to find something to say to Stella to try to explain himself and his feelings but he couldn't. "Oh crap I guess I'm busted huh," was all Phillip was able to manage to get out.

"Yeah sweetie that you are, but hey don't be ashamed hon," Stella said lovingly as she sat on the edge of the sofa bed, putting her hand on the side of Phillip's face as she softly caressed it. "I am so very flattered. It makes a woman my age feel good to know that she is still hot and has what it takes to turn a man's head. And one more thing in case you are wondering, the feeling is quite mutual."

It took a minute for it to resister with Phillip what was going on but as soon as the gravity of what Stella had said sunk in, Phillip's eyes got wide and he blushed again.

"I am flattered you find me attractive and don't get me wrong, I would kill to do it with you. It's just that your Brad's mom and well what would happen if he found out. I would hate to hurt his feelings. You know where I'm coming from?"

"I know exactly what you are saying," Stella said with a soft smile. "I respect your feelings for Brad and glad you are such a good friend. But also I am a grown woman with needs and urges and I have chosen you to help fulfill them I hope you can see my point."

"Anyway, there is no reason that Brad should need to know," Stella replied trying to reassure Phillip. "I am not saying that we out right lie to him, but at the same time we just don't have to blatantly advertise the fact. Don't ask don't tell is my point and If he finds out, then oh well, he finds out."

Phillip pondered what Stella had just said as he milled it around inside his head probing it analyzing it and considering it. He knew he wanted Stella so very much. He would have given his soul to be with her but the only thing that was standing in his way was his sense of morality and duty to his friend Brad.

It was a battle between Phillips desires and his sense of duty and morality and it appeared that his moral side had taken the advantage and won the argument. Phillip was about to tell Stella "Thanks but no thanks" when something in his being took over his guilt and replaced it with a strong insatiable desire for Stella and with that added the rationalization that "Hey what about your needs and wants?"

Phillip stopped for a moment and considered that idea and the more he thought about it the more he began to realize Stella was right. After all they were both adults now and besides Phillip figured he was making a mountain out of an mole hill as they say and if Brad found out then well he just found out.

"You know what Ms Johnson, you're right," Phillip replied. "I have given it some thought and like you said. We are both adults now and it is only fair that we should have the right to do as we wish. Besides I am probably worrying too much so I say we do what we want and if Brad happens to find out then so be it."

" Mmmmmmmm I am glad you agree Stella said with a lustful croon. "I promise you wont be disappointed. However there is one more small detail that we address, before we go any further" Stella added.

"Oh what is that," Phillip replied inquisitively.

Well sweetie, if we are going to be lovers than I want you to drop the formalities," Stella added lovingly but bluntly, "No more of this Ms. Johnson crap. My name is Stella."

"Ms Johnson was my mother-in-law's name and I just so happened to have had the misfortune of being married to her son for twelve long hellish years, Stella continued as she feigned a shudder. So please no more of this ma'am or Ms Johnson garbage. After all, we are both adults here and all my friends call me Stella so that is what I want you to call me. Okay?"

Okay Ms.." Phillip began to reply out of habit then he stopped and corrected himself. "I mean Stella. So where do we go from here?

Stella perked up and got a devilish grin on her face. "Well hun, I had planned to give you a birthday present that you would not soon forget, Stella said with a seductive purr.

" Oh what would that be?" Phillip replied coyly playing along with Stella..

"Well it is something that every grown birthday boy needs," Stella answered Let's just say it's a gift that keeps on giving."

Hmmmmmmm, sounds very interesting, Phillip replied doing his best impression of a Russian spy and stroking his chin. "I would love to know more about this present."

"Well sweetie, I could tell you but I think you would get a better idea if I demonstrated it to you in person instead," Stella replied.

"Yeah, that's what they tell us in school," Phillip replied. "You learn better with hands on learning.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Stella purred, "well don't you worry about that because what I have planned is very hands on and very interactive. The lessons also build on each other."

"There is one small problem though that needs to be rectified before we continue," Stella" added. "To properly perform these lessons, the participants must properly dressed. After all these are a birthday assignment and participants must be in their birthday suits."

"It seems however, that one of us isn't properly dressed," Stella continued glancing at Phillip and calling his attention to the fact he was still in his briefs. "How do you suggest we rectify this situation?"

It didn't take Phillip anytime to realize what Stella was saying so he removed his briefs and tossed them on to the floor.

Stella's eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning when she saw Phillip's cock. It was so long(almost 9 inches) thick and rigid. Stella went wet again but was able to keep her composure but she did comment on how big it was.

"OH MY we are a big boy aren't we," Stella said with a gasp..

Phillip just smiled and took the comment in stride although it did make him feel good hearing that from Stella.

"So I am ready for my present now," Phillip added with a smile as he scooted over and patted the mattress to invite Stella over next to him.

Stella laid on the bed slipped under the covers and scooted next to Phillip. She put her arms around Phillip embracing him and pulled him to herself. Phillip took his arms and pulled Stella tightly so that her body was pressed up against his with his skin touching hers.

Phillip felt the warmth of Stella's skin next to his, the softness of her firm breasts as they lay up against his chest and the moistness of her sweet cunt as it rubbed up against his hard rigid throbbing cock.

Stella was in Heaven, her deepest wish coming true and was having a hard time containing herself but she relied on her strong inner iron will which had served her so well in the past to be the anchor keeping her emotions in check.

Phillip was digging this too, so much so that his adrenaline was pumping, surging though his blood stream like a raging torrent causing his heart to be racing and his blood to be pumping, so much so, that he could hear his heartbeat pounding in his ear.

"Are you okay," Stella asked smiling trying to keep herself calm as well.

"Oh yeah I am perfect," Phillip replied enthusiastically "So I am ready when you are."

"Well okay hon, here it comes," and with that Stella planted a gentle warm kiss fully on Phillip's lips.

The kiss started loving and gentle and lasted a good ten seconds or so. Tongues met gently but were not probing. Bodies moved slightly and maybe pressed together a little but no heavy grinding together.

As the kiss continued it gradually deepened. Phillip pulled Stella close and tight so her body was pressed against his and slipped his tongue into Stella's mouth which surprised Stella but she was pleasantly surprised.

Phillip continued to deepen the kiss and Stella responded in kind and soon the kiss had evolved from a soft gentle loving kiss into a steamy and hot passionate deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kiss.

Phillip pulled Stella even closer and soon their bodies were meshed together and began to slowly grind together as limbs intertwined. Hands also began roaming and exploring "vital" areas.

Stella sensed Phillip wanted more and her hand went down to where Phillip's rock hard cock was. Stella grabbed the shaft and began gently stroking Phillip's cock. Phillip in turn placed his hand on Stella's pussy and gently began to massage it.

Phillip decided to throw caution to the wind and give into the lustful and lascivious desires that were welling up in him. He knew he wanted to take Stella and he did just that.

Phillip rolled Stella over so that she was on her back and he was on top of her. Phillip continued to passionately kiss Stella then he began to softly kiss and nibble the sides of her neck and under her chin.

"Mmmmmm yes Phillip baby take me," Stella crooned softly "I am your dirty tashy little whore to do with as you please."

Phillip softly began to bite Stella and bit harder and harder. This only made Stella that much hotter. Finally in one fail swoop, he bit hard and broke the skin causing a trickle of blood to begin flowing.

"Mmmmm yes baby bite me more," Stella passionately and lustfully moaned "I want you to take my life force. Let me become a part of you."

Phillip bit Stella again and the flow of blood increased to a small but even flow. Phillip drank in Stella's salty sweet essence and Stella just purred with delight like a contented kitten as Phillip continued to drink in her blood.

Philip then moved his way down and started sucking on Stella's breasts. Stella moaned and said with a breathy voice "Oh GOD yes baby, let mommy nurse her big boy." Stella cradled Phillip's head in her bosom as Phillip sucked her nipples.

After spending about five minutes or so there, Phillip kissed his way down Stella's soft warm torso until he reached the top of her pubic region. Stella's long luscious legs instinctively parted opening the gates to the Garden of Eden where a Heavenly paradise awaited him.

Phillip placed his head next to Stella's wet and waiting cunt and inhaled the sweet fragrant musky aroma of her womanhood. It made his head swim but he didn't care.

Phillip placed his tongue on Stella's clit and softly began to run it up and down. Stella convulsed as the pleasure hit her and she came. Phillip tasted the sweet honey dew flavor of her Stella's sweet nectar and then wasted no time in eating her out.

Phillip spent a good fifteen minutes sucking on Stella's pussy making her cum multiple times. Stella grabbed Phillip's hair and held his head to her cunt as she bucked her hips upward and fucked his face.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through Stella's body like a raging river sending torrents of unspeakable carnal delights and cosmic ecstasy flooding her body.

Stella arched her back as the orgasms hit her. She tried to cry out but all she could muster was a faint whimper as the raging torrents of delight rippled through her being.

Just as Stella's last orgasm subsided she relaxed her body and fell back to the bed. She went limp and laid motionless for a minute or so but then she began to stir as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high.

Phillip embraced Stella and they kissed again. Stella decided it was time for her to take charge sp she turned Phillip over on his back and returned the favor.

Stella would suck on Phillip's rock hard cock until he came and Stella drank down every bit of Phillips hot manhood not missing a drop.

Stella continued to suck on Phillip until he was hard again then she lowered her dripping wet pussy onto Phillip's cock and rode him cowgirl style.

Stella moved slowly and methodically at first. The sensation Stella was feeling inside was beyond what mere words could ever hope to explain. Imagine every pore in your body tingling with excitement. Also try to imagine every cell in your body feeling sheer exhilaration. Lastly try to imagine the feeling of complete and total bliss and contentment and that every wish of yours had come true. That is only a miniscule example of the passion Stella felt.

Stella gradually began riding Phillip faster and faster until she had a good steady rhythm going and soon she was riding him hot and heavy. Every synapse in Stella's mind was firing and the pleasure centers in her brain were in overdrive. Stella was feeling pleasures and delights beyond her wildest dreams.

Deep inside, Stella felt her orgasm rise and crest, culminating into a resounding crescendo of cosmic ecstasy and delight. Stella did her best to contain herself but she could not hold back the moans of passion.

Stella screamed at the top of her lungs "Oh God yes-s-s-s-s-s Phillip baby, make mommy cum!!!"

Stella knew by crying out like that, there was a risk of waking Brad and having him catch them in the act; But right now, Stella didn't care. Stella thought "To Hell with it, if he finds out, well, then he finds out!!!"

To Stella it really didn't matter whether she got caught or not at that point. She was feeling pleasures she hadn't felt in so long and the threat of getting caught wasn't as important as satisfying her deep pent up carnal desires which she had kept suppressed for so many long and torturous years.

Stella's pussy quivered as the next wave of pleasure hit her like a massive tidal wave crashing into the rocks on a seaside wall. She could not contain the pleasure long and within a matter of seconds she came flooding Phillip's cock with her sweet sticky cream.

"OH God yes I feel like a woman again" Stella moaned passionately in a husky breathy voice.

Stella continued to ride Phillip until she came again. As she did, she pulled Phillip up so that they were now both sitting up embracing each other and rocking back and forth as they continued to fuck. They would stay in this position for about five to ten minutes then Stella laid Phillip back down.

Phillip's orgasm was building deep inside his body and he could feel his cock began to swell with cum. He knew it wasn't long until he would spunk his load. He tried to hold back as long as possible but try though as he may he had to give into the feeling.

"Oh God Stella I'm gonna cum," Phillip grunted.

"Don't fight it baby," Stella replied "Let it go."

"Oh shit here it cums," Phillip moaned only seconds later.

"Gimme all of you baby," Stella panted "I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside me."

Within less than a second of Stella saying that, Phillip came spunking his load deep inside of Stella's eagerly waiting and hungry pussy. Stella purred like a contented kitten.

"OH God yes baby I feel alive again," Stella purred lustfully and with that she stopped fucking Phillip and laid on top of him as they embraced.

Phillip and Stella just held each other while they slowly came down from their orgasmic high. Phillip was in Heaven, his wildest dream and deepest darkest secret fantasy had just cum true. Stella was content and she felt vibrant and young again.

The two lovers kissed and caressed as they rolled over on their sides holding each other tight. Phillip's rock hard cock was still buried inside Stella's cum soaked wet pussy. They slowly moved together as one as their bodies meshed together tightly.

Phillip continued to pump his cock to keep it hard and to keep the feeling of passion alive. Our lovers laid together basking in the afterglow of their carnal pleasures and slowly but eventually they would come down from their high.

"Oh baby you don't know how long I have waited to feel this again," Stella softly moaned. "It has been nineteen long, arduous and torturous years since I have felt the warmth of a man's arms around me and the pleasure of a man's cock deep inside of me. You have made me feel alive and young again like a teenage school girl."

"I know you must have enjoyed it as well," Stella added. "I hope you enjoyed this little present This is only the tip of the iceberg. So many more unfathomable pleasures await you and I want to show them all to you and live out every deep and dark fantasy as we explore them together."