Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Phillip came, Stella laid back and let him return the favor to her. Phillip would eat Stella out. Stella grabbed Phillips hair and held his head to her pussy as she bucked up and fucked his face. It wasn't long until Stella came flooding Phillip's mouth with her sweet sticky honey dew nectar.

After our couple was thoroughly satisfied orally. Stella sat in Phillip's lap facing him and rode him good as she fucked him. Stella rode Phillip for a good fifteen minutes and creamed her juices over his cock at least twice. She held nothing back and the driver was bound to hear what was going on. But even if he did he was paid well and never said a word.

Stella and Phillip had just finished climaxing and were kissing when the driver informed them they were back home. Since it was late, almost 2:30 in the morning, deserted and the only light was from the porch Stella and Phillip didn't even bother dressing. Stella hastily grabbed her dress shoes and undergarments and Phillip grabbed his clothes.

The limo driver made sure they made it inside the house with all their belongings and were safely inside. Stella smiled and handed him an extra hundred for his "troubles and discretion."

Once inside Phillip plopped down on the sofa and Stella stumbled to the kitchen for some glasses. She brought back two in her hand and set them on the table next to the two bottles of Wild Turkey. She poured them both a half of a glass and they both quaffed it down in one gulp.

Stella then lit a joint and handed it to Phillip who took a long deep toke followed by another and between the booze and the pot they would consume plus the amount of alcohol they already had in their systems they were pretty well fucked up.

Our two partiers didn't even try to keep the noise down. They didn't care, they were having too much fun. Stella had the stereo cranking out the tunes and was performing a lap dance for Phillip

They also watched some hot porno on the pay channels and soon they got so into it that they forgot about the porn on the television and focused on "making their own hot porno action."

Little did Stella and Phillip realize that they were actually being secretly caught on tape. Brad had gone to a spy shop and had secret cameras installed in the den, and both of their rooms and bathrooms.

Brad was able to watch the videos either in real time or recorded from his computer or his new tablet he had secretly gotten just for this that Stella didn't know about.

He was gathering evidence and building a case to catch them in the act and eventually lower the boom in hopes of shaming them into compliance with his wishes.

Brad had been woken up by their partying and crept down to see them in action. He wanted so badly to bust it up right then and there and actually thought about calling the cops on them for disturbing the peace but he decided against it. As much as he hated seeing his mom act like an irresponsible horny and foolish teenager, he liked the thought of her spending time in jail even less.

Brad just shook his head and firmed his resolve. He let his pain and betrayal of his best friend fucking his mom behind his back turn to cold hard calculating revenge. "Just keep giving them enough rope" he kept saying to himself, knowing that soon they would eventually hang their own selves.

Phillip and Stella partied until almost daybreak. Soon they came down from their high from the drugs and booze and it had been replaced by an orgasmic and spiritual high that transcended words. They were united body soul mind and spirit and shared an intimacy that is only fabled.

Even though they were consumed by their deep seeded primitive desires, primal lusts, carnal pleasures, and uninhibited decadent lasciviousness, Phillip and Stella would soon succumb to something even more primal and basal, something that even though they tried their best to overcome, it soon won out over them: Sleep.

The time was a quarter to 7:00 in the morning and the sun was up. Stella and Phillip had collapsed together on the floor in each other's arms. Stella was lying on top of Phillip in nothing but her black thigh high stockings and garter. Phillip was as naked as a Jay bird, his cock still buried inside of Stella's cum soaked pussy.

The smell of sweat, perfume, dope, cigarette smoke, booze and cum hung in the air like a fog. Our lovers were passed out and did not come around until well in the day, almost evening around a quarter till 5:00.

Little did they know that Brad had seen them. He didn't even bother cleaning up he wanted them to think they were still getting away with it but little did they know it would only be a matter of time before Brad would spring the trap.

It took about five weeks but the trap would be set and sprung. During that time Phillip and Stella still carried on but they began to get "sloppy." Call it laziness, call it poor planning or just call it a subconscious desire to get caught, but what ever it was, it would catch them.

Stella and Phillip had figured after their little party and when Brad had come back an hour after they had gotten up and were around they had been caught but he never said anything, although they suspected he knew and just wasn't saying anything.

The day finally came when Brad sprung the trap. It was the last week of the summer before he and Phillip were supposed to leave for college and Stella had planned an final summer blow out for them. Brad went along with the plans like nothing was wrong..

Stella had sent Brad to the store for some things and She and Phillip were alone. She knew it would take him a while and they would have time for themselves. Little did they know they were playing right into his trap.

Shortly after Brad had left Stella and Phillip left the pool area and went upstairs and closed the door to Stella's room. They embraced and kissed and soon they were lying on the bed.

Stella wasted no time in going down on Phillip's rock hard cock. She lowered her pussy onto it as it sank into her wet and waiting pussy and then she began riding Phillip cowgirl style. Phillip had his hands on Stella's hips guiding her motions.

It wasn't long until Stella came flooding Phillips cock with her sweet sticky cream. Phillip in turn spunked his load deep into Stella's hungry carnivorous pussy.

Stella dismounted Phillip and then got on her hands and knees. Phillip came up behind her and thrusted his pulsating rock hard cock into her pussy from behind and began hammering her doggie style.

Soon Phillip was pounding Stella hard and fast and Stella was gasping for breath as wave after wave of pleasure hit her. It was during this point in their love making that Brad would spring the trap.

Brad had been watching Stella and Phillip in real time on his tablet and had had enough so he decided he would call them and face time Stella.

Stella's cell phone rang and she managed to reach on the night stand and picked it up. She had intended on silencing it but as the next wave of pleasure crashed through her body she fumbled with it and unintentionally hit the answer button as it dropped to her mattress beside her.

"Ah fuck it," Stella thought to herself. "If Brad hears it he might just learn something." Stella didn't care any more whether Brad found out or not. She and Phillip were tired of sneaking around like a couple horny teenagers who were afraid of what their parents might think. They felt it was time to tell Brad about their relationship and Phillip's plans not to go to college with Brad and were going to break it to him.

Stella's phone broadcasted everything that was going on. Brad saw and heard Phillip hammer his mom from behind and his mom enjoy every bit of it

Stella and Phillip continued to make love for another 30 minutes and had just finished as they had collapsed together and laid in the bed kissing and caressing. They got up and showered Brad used that time to his advantage and snuck to their room and locked the bathroom door leading into Stella's room so they would have to go out the entrance into Phillip's room where he was waiting to confront them.

Stella and Phillip walked into Phillip's room naked and laughing and as they looked up they Brad saw standing there with his arms folded and an incredulous look on his face. Instead of panicking like Brad thought they might do, Phillip and Stella just looked at each other and smiled.

"Ooooops, busted," they both said in unison with a big cheesy grin plastered on their face.

"So what do you two have to say for yourselves," Brad said in an angry tone.

"What more is there to say," Stella said calmly. You caught us both dead to rights, so what more do you want."

"I want an explanation why," Brad replied, "and I want the truth and not some cocking bull story either. And please don't feed me that line about being in love or fate bringing you together," Brad added "That's just bullshit and you know it."

"Well if you are looking for an apology then you won't get it," Stella said calmly as she held her head high and unashamed. "Phillip and I aren't sorry for what we have done. I don't expect you to understand but Phillip and I are more than just lovers, we are soulmates. We have shared an unbreakable, unspeakable, and unfathomable bond that is beyond explanation."

"Phillip I expected more from you than going behind my back and fucking my mom," Brad said with a voice almost filled with hatred and disgust and distain, trying to school the unspeakable rage that was burning inside. "Man we were more than just best friends we were like brothers man. I treated you like family and this is how you repay me," Brad spat.

"Look man I am sorry I hurt you," Phillip replied trying to apologize for hurting Brad's feelings. I never meant for any of this to happen."

"O Pah-leeeeeze" Brad snorted initially as the ridiculousness of Phillip's paltry excuse sank in. "Of all the lame ass excuses I have heard in my life, this one definitely takes the cake, Brad added shaking his head, his voice growing louder and angrier

"Will you just save it already," Brad continued now yelling. "I don't wanna hear your cock and bull story of how you never meant to hurt me and all that other jazz. If that was really true, then you would have never done any of this. At least I know who my true friends are now it ain't you!!!"

Brad stopped schooled his anger then continued to talk. "I bet you are wondering how I found out about your shenanigans," Brad said calmly and smugly. Well it wasn't too hard In fact you two made it so very easy for me to figure out what was going on with your little pot parties and staying up all night. That plus your sneaking around, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on."

"All that being said I also had technical help," "Brad added. "I secretly installed mini spy cameras in your rooms, the bathroom and the den," Brad paused as he pointed out the cameras on the wall and ceiling.

"Hmmmmmmm very impressive," Stella said calmly as she observed the cameras. "I just hope they got my good side."

Brad could not believe how calm and cool Stella and Phillip were being, It was like being caught didn't matter to them at all, which it didn't and Brad realized they had no shame about what they did.

The angrier and more outraged Brad become, the calmer and more stoic Phillip and Stella remained. It was another test of wills. Brad's against Stella's, who Brad should of known had a will of solid iron.

Finally Brad snapped and went off on a tirade of anger. He began shouting at the top of his lungs screaming about how he hated what Stella and Phillip were doing and how irresponsible they were being.

Phillip was concerned that Brad would do something stupid but Stell knew him well enough to know just let him blow off steam and he would eventually calm down.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself," Brad bellowed, "anything at all? Huh? Well, don't' you?" When Stella didn't respond Brad cried out "You're impossible, absolutely fucking impossible!!!!"

Stella then calmly responded to Brad. "You know we had a talk earlier in the summer and you know what my position was then and still is now. If you don't like it here, then,"

Brad cut Stella off in mid sentence and reply "oh yeah if I don't like it here then I can get my own place and pay my own bills. Well mommy dearest, I am happy to tell you that I have done exactly that."

"Oh yeah," Brad continued as he saw the look of surprise between Stella and Phillip. "Didn't think I had it in me did you mommy dear," Brad added. "Well I am not your little boy any more I am a grown man like you said and now its time for me to act like one."

"And just so you know where you can reach me, well you won't be able to so easily. You see I joined the Merchant Marines and I leave out on the next ship tomorrow night So I guess its Adios. I could say it's been fun but it hasn't."

Brad then paused turned and turned back facing Phillip "Oh yeah buddy boy, I do have one final present to give you in thankfulness for all you have done and the sheer hell you have put me through these past months Since I didn't get you a birthday present consider this my present to you."

Brad then reared back made a fist and swung as hard as he could at Phillip catching him square on the nose right between the eyes decking Phillip and breaking his nose. Stella gasped in shock as Phillip began to bleed profusely.

Brad just smugly turned grabbed his things and walked out. He turned his head looked over his shoulder and said "See ya in hell buddy boy," and with that he walked out of Stella and Phillip's life forever.

Stella tried to run after Brad to get him to stop and apologize but Phillip asked her to stop. He said he probably deserved that and Stella said Brad had no right. Stella ended up taking Phillip to the hospital to get the nose looked at and after the long three hour wait to see the doctor and get treated they returned home.

When they got home Stella was still upset and Phillip tried to console her. She wasn't sorry for loving Phillip or what they had done by making love, but she wished things hadn't turned out as badly as they had did.

As much as Stella hated to admit it, she knew she had to let Brad go and cut the umbilical cord as they say. Brad was an adult now and had made his choice. As much as it pained her to do this she let Brad go and got on with her own life which involved Phillip when she still believed and knew was her soulmate.

Looking back on it if Stella had it all to do over again, she would have been honest and upfront with Brad from the start about her relationship with Phillip instead of sneaking around the way they did. Things may have turned out the same or they may not have but at least she wouldn't have the regret of covering it up.