Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Stella words could never begin to describe how wonderful of a birthday present this was," Phillip replied. "Your present to me was exactly what you said it would be, a gift that keeps on giving. I cant wait to experience more of it."

Mmmmmmmm me either hon," Stella purred in response. "You know I would say lets go another couple of rounds but there is only one wrong with that. Stella replied as she happened to look over and glance at the clock on the TV cable box."

"And what would that be, Phillip replied smiling as he rolled Stella over on her back."

"Well hon, it's a quarter past nine," Stella replied. "I don't know about you but I'm getting famished. After a hard intense work out like that I feel like I could eat a horse."

"Now that you mentioned it I am pretty hungry myself," Phillip replied. "Do you wanna stop now and go get something to eat or maybe we can go again and work up that much more of an appetite."

"Mmmmmmmm baby I like that second option better," Stella said with a purr.

With that Phillip began to slowly fuck Stella. Stella wrapped her long luscious well toned legs around Phillip's back locked her ankles and pulled Phillip in as she held him close to her.

Stella's sweet pussy gripped the sides of Phillip's rock hard cock milking it for all it was worth. Her sugar walls felt like 1000's of velvety little fingers caressing the sides of his cock. The mixture of their juices acted like a lubricant as Phillip felt his cock squish as it went in and out of Stella's soaking wet pussy.

Phillip and Stella would fuck for another ten minutes or so. Their souls united and became as one. Time and space would become suspended and lose all meaning. They were in their own little universe sort of like a bubble where the only thing they were aware of was each other.

Phillip and Stella's heartbeat became like one and they could feel and sense each other's deepest feelings. It was as if they were linked spiritually as well as mentally and physically.

Our lovers shared a psychic, spiritual and metaphysical bond that transcended words. No words were needed. They felt each other's pleasure and knew how to move to bring the other the maximum pleasure.

Deep inside, Stella and Phillip's orgasms were building slowly but steadily. Stella could feel her body quiver as her pleasure rose and cascaded. Phillip felt his pleasure rise as his cock swelled with cum. They both knew it wasn't long until they climaxed.

Stella softly moaned as she arched her back and grabbed Phillip's back sinking her fingernails into his flesh leaving scratch marks. Stella's body shuddered as her orgasm climaxed sending a raging torrent of unspeakable pleasure rippling through her body.

Stella would then gasp and cry out "Oh God baby yes," at the top of her lungs wailing like a banshee.

Stella flooded Phillip's cock again with her sweet sticky cream. Phillip in turn spunked his load deep inside of Stella but continued to pump her as he came.

It would be a little over a minute after they both came until Phillip would stop pumping Stella and fall on her as he laid his hard muscular body on top of her sweet soft frame and they lovingly embraced.

Slowly the universe came back into view. Time seemed to start again and what seemed an eternity in their own little world was only in fact a time span of twenty minutes or so.

They both could have gone another round and would have but they were afraid of waking Brad. They knew they had taken a huge risk by doing what they had done up to that point but to them it was worth it.

Stella smiled and took Phillip by the hand as she quietly led him upstairs to her room. As they passed by Brad's room the door was open about one-forth of the way. They could peer in and see him still crashed out on the bed and were amazed to see him still asleep.

Stella knew Brad well enough to know when he was truly asleep. He had the tale-tell signs. He was on his stomach, his head was cocked to the side, his mouth was open with drool coming out of it.

Stella took her hands and folded them under her chin and cocked her head to the side the way a proud parent would do when they saw their child do something cute. "Doesn't he look so cute sleeping like that," Stella giggled half serious and half jokingly. "Such an adorable little angel."

"Yeah" Phillip replied "Not that I minded or anything like that," Phillip continued "but I figured that all the commotion we made down stairs was going to wake our little sleeping beauty here up."

"Yeah we were loud weren't we," Stella snickered. "But you know how Brad gets when he truly crashes," Stella added. "A magnitude 10.0 earthquake could be going off right underneath him and he would sleep through the whole thing."

"You got a point there," Phillip agreed knowingly.

"Oh well, I guess we will just hafta try harder to make more noise next time huh," Stella replied with a naughty wink.

Stella and Phillip continued to Stella's room where they showered together as they washed each other off and embraced and kissed in the shower. One thing led to another and soon Phillip had Stella pinned against the shower wall as he held her there with his hands under her thighs and she had her legs wrapped around Phillip's body.

They ended up fucking again in the shower as the warm water trickled over their bodies. After that quickie, Stella and Phillip dressed and went out for breakfast to the pancake house located inside of Rolly's Truck Stop. They had considered asking Brad if he wanted to go but then they decided they would let him sleep.

They hopped in Stella's maroon convertible Mercedes and drove to the truck stop. Stella was wearing a sexy naughty school girl outfit. She had on white sleeveless button down vest like top that came down to her midriff and was tied in a knot. Stella had left it unbuttoned at the top where just a hint of cleavage showed

Stella was also wearing a short red and black skirt that just barely covered her ass maybe by a couple of inches. She also had on a pair of white thigh high stockings with matching panties and garter and black saddle shoes.

Lastly the outfit was rounded out by Stella having her hair in long pigtails completing that naughty school girl look. Phillip was wearing a hunter green pull over Polo style shirt tan jeans and "dock-sider" shoes.

While they were driving to the restaurant, Stella pulled her out cigarette case from under her shirt, pulled out a cigarette and lit it. She then offered Phillip one who declined saying he didn't smoke.

Stella looked over at Phillip, raised her eyebrow and shot him a glance that said " Oh come on now, we both know that's not true."

Stella then said "Oh please hon you know better than to try to pull that one over on me. I know about the time when you were 16 and you snuck some of my cigarettes and smoked them and have been doing so on and off since then."

"Also I found a half empty pack under your bed just last week and as even though you have done your very best to mask the smoky order in your room with air freshener, you also gotta realize it gets in your clothes as well. So please don't try to tell me that you don't smoke."

Stella spoke in a matter of fact tone and wasn't a bit angry or upset. She just wanted Phillip to be honest with her. All Phillip could do was realize he had been caught again.

"I guess you found the secret stash of porn too huh," Phillip said sheepishly.

"Yeah that too hon," Stella replied "and honestly I don't care. Since you are 18 now you shouldn't feel you have to hide things from me. Besides , I am an avid porn lover myself, so if you want to look at it then more power to you. Who knows I may just take an inclination to watch it with you," Stella said licking her lips seductively.

"How about smoking and drinking, I am still to young for that so why are you offering me a cigarette," Phillip asked.

"In my honest opinion, I think the laws limiting the smoking and drinking are just plain stupid and a waste of time and resources," Stella said bluntly and matter of factly. " Hell, if the government can put a uniform on your body, a rifle in your hand when you are 18 and ship your butt oversees then tell you to point that gun at someone and shoot them, then I feel that you should be able to drink and smoke as well."

"You got a point there," Phillip responded nodding his head. "You are right I shouldn't sneak around any more. I am 18 now and I am an adult so I should start acting like one."

"No more sneaking around and trying to hide things from me?" Stella asked lovingly.

"No more, Phillip replied "From now on I will quit trying to hide things from you."

"That's good hon, Stella replied putting her hand on Phillip's thigh and rubbing it. Now get you a ciggy and enjoy it. I guess I can assume you like Virginia Slims Menthols 120's because you have been smoking them for a while."

"Yeah," Phillip replied. "Them and Newport 100's in the green box. Either one is good for me."

"Well sweetie I was going to save this and give it to you later but since we are on the subject I will give it to you now," Stella said reaching into her purse and handing Phillip an envelope .

"Whats this," Phillip asked inquisitively.

"Open it and see hon," Stella replied.

Phillip opened the envelope and saw a driver's license with his picture and name on it.

"I already got one of these why do I need a new one," Phillip responded curiously.

"Look at it closer," Stella replied. "You'll see."

Phillip examined it and then it hit him. The license was identical to his but instead of saying he was 18, it now put Phillip at 21. His eyes lit up and he said "For real?"

"Yeah," Stella replied "Don't forget I am a whiz at computers plus I have a couple of friends at the DMV so it was no problem. Just don't tell Brad though. Sometimes I think he is too much of a fuddy duddy."

"Yep, that he is," Phillip said nodding his head in agreement. With that, Stella and Phillip laughed and talked the rest of the way to the restaurant Once there the walked inside and waited to be seated.

When they were seated they got looks. All the truckers in the restaurant noticed Stella and she just took Phillip by the hand. The hostess led him to their booth and as they walked to the table. Stella beamed with pride held her head high. She also smiled triumphantly to the dismay shock and chagrin of the guys in the restaurant as if to say "Eat your heart out fellas, you cant have me!! I belong to him."

Stella and Phillip sat side by side. They ate laughed and talked. Stella would put her hand on Phillip's Stella also put her arm around Phillip and gently caressed the base of his skull which made Phillip feel really good.

While they waited for the waitress to come to the table Stella noticed a couple of truckers looking over at her checking her out. She then leaned over and gave Phillip a long wet loving French kiss and the truckers just shook their heads got up and left. Stella smiled triumphantly, knowing that she had made her point.

Stella and Phillip talked laughed and just enjoyed each other's company. So hon what do you want for your birthday Stella asked stroking the base of Phillips skull lovingly scratching his head.

"Hmmmmmmm" Phillip replied. "Well seeing I just got the best birthday present a guy could ever want I guess it would be hard to top that," Phillip added smiling.

"That is true hon," Stella smiled but I am talking about monetary presents now. The reason I am asking is that I had planned to take you shopping and let you pick out anything you wanted. I figured since you are a guy and are into computers and tech gadgets as much as I am I would take you to the Apple™ Store let you get what ever and how ever many you wanted.

"Way cool, Phillip replied "Now I could really go for that. Thanks a bunch.

"Don't mention it," Stella replied. "You can pay me back later," Stella added with a wicked grin. "I am sure we can work out some mutual payment arrangement."

"Now that is one payment plan I wouldn't mind being in," Phillip replied and with that they kissed

Phillip would end up getting an I Mac with a 27 inch screen that had all the bells and whistles with it plus all the software he wanted. Stella also got him a new I-Pad that had 128 Gig memory and a cellular connection so he wasn't limited to just Wi-Fi only.

In addition, Phillip got the newest I-Phone and Stella even got him a top of the line 15 inch Mac Book Pro with Retina Display plus all the accessories that went with his new "toys." In short Phillip made out like a bandit but Stella didn't care. She was happy to see Phillip enjoying them.

When they got back in the car Phillip gave Stella another long wet kiss.

"Thanks again Stella Phillip said smiling You really didn't have to do this."

"It was my pleasure sweetie," Stella said with a smile.

Stella smiled then she cranked the car and they made one more stop to the office supply store to order Phillip a desk to put his new computer on.

Once back at the house Phillip and Stella noticed Brad's truck was gone. When Phillip asked where Brad was Stella commented by saying "Ah he's probably just out running some errands or something."

Phillip and Stella brought in Phillip's new presents. After everything was in from the car, Stella wasted no time in slipping out of her clothes right there in front of Phillip.

"Come with me hon I got something else I wanna show you," Stella said as she took Phillip by the hand and led him upstairs to where the two master bedrooms were.

Phillip had seen these rooms countless times and it was nothing new to him.

"So what is it you want to show me," Phillip said curiously as they entered one of the bedrooms which made up the master suite area.

"Your new bedroom, that is if you want it," Stella said smiling.

Phillip was surprised although pleasantly so. He had always loved this part of the house and daydreamed about having this room as his own.

"You gotta be kidding me," Phillip said taken by surprise.

"Don't you like it," Stella asked with a hint of concern worried she may have inadvertently offended him.

" No, It's not that," Phillip replied. "Quite the contrary I love it!!"

"So what's the problem," then Stella replied. "It's yours if you want it I know how much you loved this room as a kid so I figured that now you're an adult I would make your wish come true. So hun let's get you moved in shall we?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Phillip replied but let me get out of these good clothes and into something I don't mind getting dirty.

Phillip went to his old room and stripped out of his polo shirt, jeans and his briefs. Stella came in and laid back on the bed with her body propped up on her forearms with her legs spread as she admired Phillip's handsome body.

Stella then stood up and came over to where Phillip was and embraced him putting her body next to his.

"Oh god hun I just can't help myself," Stella said with a lustful moan. "I just can't get over how handsome you are and how it felt to have you inside of me," Stella added. "If I had my way we would fuck like rabbits non stop but then of course we wouldn't get much done would we?"

Nope I reckon we wouldn't," Phillip replied smiling "but again it sure as hell would be fun!!"

" Mmmmmm baby my thoughts exactly," Stella responded with a purr "If you only knew how much I wanna do you right here and right now," Stella added with a husky tone, but I'm gonna be a good girl and control my urges. Besides we got all the time in the world."

Phillip smiled and then put on a pair of gym trunks and a t-shirt he wore from school and white socks and house slippers. He then held his hand out to Stella and said "Lets get crackin. We gotta a lot of stuff to get moved."

Phillip and Stella would spend about an hour or so getting Phillip moved into the room and as they were doing that Stella's phone went off telling her she had a text message.

"Can you get that for me hon," Stella said smiling and Phillip picked up the phone and read the message. It was from Brad saying that he had picked up Phillip's birthday cake and all the arrangements had been made at the restaurant for Phillip's surprise party.

"Who was it hon," Stella said not thinking.

"Oh it was Brad," Phillip replied then he got a devilish grin on his face. "It seems that Brad has made all the arrangements for a surprise party for some dude named Phillip."

"Oh crap," Stella said suddenly and sheepishly realizing that Phillip had found out about the surprise.." Oh well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now huh? "

"Yep, that it is," Phillip replied grinning, "but thanks anyway. It's good to know that I have such wonderful people thinking of me."

"You're welcome sweetie," Stella said coming up to Phillip and lovingly draping her arms over his shoulders. "You are so very special to me and I love you so very, very much. I wanted this to be a birthday you would never forget.

"I love you too Stella and you are very special to me as well," Phillip replied softly "You mean the world to me and I wouldn't trade my relationship with you for anything in the world."

With that Stella and Phillip touched their foreheads together and their lips met again. The kiss was tender yet passionate leaving each other breathless and wanting more.

They looked into each other's eyes and without saying a word they knew just what to do. Brad was gone and they had the house completely to themselves.

"Come on hon, let's try out your new bed," Stella said with a naughty grin and with that, Stella sat Phillip on the edge of the bed helped him slip out of his shirt.

Stella then stood in front of him and her breast were at eye level to Phillip. Stella pulled Phillip's head to her chest and cradled it in her bosom.

Phillip felt the warmth of Stella's soft breasts against the sides of his face and he kissed them and gently sucked on them like a nursing infant.

"Mmmmmmmm yes baby let mommy nurse her little boy," Stella crooned with delight.

After Phillip sucked on Stella's breasts, Stella knelt in front of Phillip and removed his gym trunks exposing his fully erect rigid throbbing and pulsating 9 inch cock.

Stella took Phillip's pulsating tool in her hands and began sucking on it. She licked around the head and up and down the shaft. Stella would also deep throat Phillip taking his cock all the way in and sucking him like a vacuum cleaner.

Stella would give Phillip another one of her hot blow jobs and Phillip just laid back on the bed as Stella worked her magic.

"Oh god yes," Phillip moaned softly. "Suck me baby make me cum!!!"

Stella sucked on Phillip's cock until he was on the verge of cumming Phillip could feel his cock swell with cum and he knew it wasn't going to be long until he shot his wad.

"Oh god yes I'm gonna cum," Phillip moaned and with that Stella smiled and changed her tactics.

Stella raised Phillip up so that he was sitting up again She then put her tits around Phillip's soaking wet throbbing cock and proceeded to tit fuck him.

Phillip loved this as did Stella. Stella would tit fuck Phillip until he was on the verge of cumming Phillip grunted and moaned as he let Stella know he was about to cum. Stella then removed her tits from around Phillip's cock and took her hand and pumped it as fast as she could.

Phillip couldn't hold on any longer and he spewed his hot cum all over the place. As he did, it hit Stella in the face(eyes nose and lips), hair and on her neck. Stella just purred like a contented kitten as Phillip's hot spunk hit her body.