Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella then rubbed Phillip's hot cum into her flesh like it was a skin cream as she relished the feeling of it and reveled in the naughtiness of doing it. Stella was acting like a filthy trashy little whore and she loved and enjoyed every minute of it.

Phillip then took Stella's hands, laid back on the bed, pulling Stella with him. Once they were on the bed Stella was on top of Phillip and they embraced and kissed again.

The kisses were deep passionate tongue probing tonsil swabbing kisses and they were going at it like two wild rabbits in heat. After about a couple of minutes they rolled onto their side still embraced and passionately kissing.

Their limbs became intertwined as their warm naked bodies began to move together as one. Phillip could feel the warmth of Stella's soft naked form against his.

Their hot bodies pressed up against each other as they continued to slowly grind against each other. Phillip's cock was pressed up against the lips of Stella's sweet warm and moist cunt.

Stella took her hand and placed it on Phillip's cock, grabbing it by the shaft. She positioned it up against the opening of her pussy while Phillip thrusted forward at the same time. Stella then guided Phillip's cock into her hungry wet waiting pussy.

Stella crooned with delight as she softly moaned. They continued to lay together cuddle and caress as they passionately kissed for the next five minutes and then Stella was ready for another good slow steady fuck.

Stella rolled Phillip over onto his back then raised her own body up and began riding Phillip cowgirl style. Stella started slowly at first and had just got a good steady pace going. Phillip was on his back had his hands on Stella's hips guiding her motions.

Fate likes to try to play cruel jokes on people from time to time and this time was no exception. Just as Phillip and Stella were in the throngs of passion Stella's cell phone rang. Stella was about to stop and answer it but then she figured "Ah fuck it let them leave a message."

Phillip and Stella continued to fuck as they paid it no mind. They were enjoying themselves too much to bother with it.

Just after Stella's phone quit ringing, Phillip's began to rang but again Stella and Phillip ignored it. Finally the house phone rang but by now Stella was already climaxing, cumming all over Phillip' cock and Phillip had just spunked his load deep inside of Stella.

After the home phone quit ringing, the answering machine picked up. Phillip and Stella laid together as they listened to the message the caller on the other end left.

"Hey Stell sweetie, it's me Nan. I was just calling to see how you were doing and to wish my very handsome young man Phillip a happy 18th birthday. Since you didn't answer, I figured you guys are busy with other things right now. When you get a chance hon, have Phillip call me back. Love you bunches and give Phillip a hug for me and tell him I love him too. Chao hon,".

I guess we better call your mom back hon," Stella said lovingly "She may be wanting to talk to you."

"Yeah I guess your right," Phillip replied and with that Stella called Nancy back.

"Hey Nan sweetie, got your message" Stella said cheerfully. "Sorry I couldn't get to the phone but I was in the middle of a really intense cardio workout. So how are things with you?"

Phillip had trouble keeping a straight face and Stella shrugged and gave him a look as if to say "Oh well that was good of an excuse as any."

Stella talked to Nancy for about five minutes then handed the phone to Phillip who said he was just chilling with Stella. Phillip's mom wished him a happy birthday and was excited to hear how well was doing

Phillip would talk to his mom for another ten minutes or so then she said she would let him get back to what he was doing.

"If she only knew," was the thought that ran through Phillips head and then he said good bye wished her and his dad well and hung up.

"Now where were we sweetie, Stella said with a purr as she laid Phillip back down crawled on top of him and embraced him, planting a long wet deep kiss as she and Phillip rubbed their bodies together.

Stella and Phillip were just about ready to pick up where they had left off when Stella's phone went off saying she had received a text. It was Brad. He said he would be home in about ten minutes

After hearing that, the mood was pretty much shot so they decided to get dressed. Stella of course just put on her lace robe leaving it open and Phillip put his gym outfit back on and they did their best to act as if nothing had happened.

As soon as they were dressed Stella and Phillip walked downstairs and had a seat on the sofa and turned on the T.V. Stella lit a cigarette and then handed the pack to Phillip who pulled out one and lit it.

Stella was laying back against Phillip and Phillip had his arm wrapped around Stella's waist holding her close. They kissed as they sat on the couch then they heard the key as it opened the door from the garage to the kitchen.

Brad called out he was home and by the time Brad had walked into the living room, Stella and Phillip were now sitting on the couch but they weren't close together. They were sitting about a couple of feet apart acting like they were just chillin' and watching TV.

Brad looked up and when he saw Stella naked he did a double take to make sure he was really seeing what he thought he saw. Brad was stunned to see Stella in nothing but an open robe with her body fully exposed for all creation to see. Stella could tell by the look on Brad's face that he really didn't like it but she really didn't care.

Brad took a throw from the recliner and tossed it at Stella saying "Cover up," in an incredulous tone.

Stella picked up the throw and threw it back at Brad saying "I will do no such thing!"

"Mom," Brad said more emphatically in a whiny voice. "It's not decent and besides Phillip is sitting right beside you. Have you no shame?"

"Oh for crying out loud Brad, don't be such an old fuddy duddy," Stella replied poo-pooing Brad's objections. " Besides, it's my house and I will do what I want when I want and nothing you can say or do is going to change my mind. So I suggest you get over yourself and get used to seeing me like this."

No matter how much Brad planned to object, he knew that he wasn't going to win this argument so he decided to drop the subject, although he was still upset.

"Well could someone at least give me a hand with getting some of this stuff out of the car?" Brad added in an exasperated tone

Phillip got up and said " Cone on bro, I'll give you a hand."

"Well I really was hoping mom would get off her lazy butt put some clothes on do it," Brad replied. "No offense bro but there's something I rather you not see until later."

"Oh, you mean like my cake," Phillip replied grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary.

"How did you know that," Brad said stunned. "Who told you? Mom, did you tell him that," Brad said looking to Stella in a look that said "How could you spoil the surprise."

"No actually YOU did," Stella replied emphasizing the word you.

Brad got a puzzled look and said "huh."

"I guess I better fess up," Phillip chimed in as he stifled a laugh. "I accidently read the text by mistake." Phillip went on to tell Brad how Stella was busy putting something away and that she had asked him to read the text for her.

"Either way it goes I would have eventually put two and two together and figured it out." Phillip added "Come on I will give ya a hand," and with that Phillip got up off the couch and went to help Brad unload the car and bring the stuff in.

While they were unloading the car, Phillip could tell Brad was still upset by having seen Stella naked. He knew Brad well enough to know when something was troubling him.

"What's eating you bro" Phillip said to Brad to get him to let go of his anger.

Brad mentioned to Phillip he still didn't like the idea of seeing Stella naked. When Phillip tried to offer some reasons why Stella was doing it, Brad misunderstood what he was saying and kind of took it the wrong way.

"Whose side are you on anyway," Brad replied in a semi incredulous tone.

" Hey I'm on nobody's side dude" Phillip lied not wanting to risk jeopardizing his friendship with Brad and making him angry, especially on his birthday. "But your mom does have a point. It is her house and she can do whatever she wants. Also we are all adults now and it's not like we haven't seen our share if naked women on the internet."

"Yeah but she's my mom for God's sake," Brad countered. "I just hope she doesn't do this when company comes over. Ya know what I'm sayin?"

"I think she is sensible enough to know when to put on some clothes," Phillip replied. "Now come on let's don't let it ruin our day."

"Yeah maybe you're right, Brad replied. "It's probably just some passing fad with her and she'll get back to being more sensible," Brad added trying to convince himself that she would. However Brad was still upset not only because Stella was naked but also he knew she would keep doing it despite his objections.

Brad and Phillip made about two trips to the car before they got everything in and the rest of the day passed without incident. Stella still never put any clothes on at least when they were home. Later that night they went to the Japanese steak house to celebrate Phillip's birthday and afterwards came home and had cake.

Phillip showed Brad the presents Stella had gotten him. When Brad figured how much Stella must have spent he shook his head. Phillip reminded Brad that he got a new play station not to mention new truck so what was the difference..

For the next five weeks or so Stella and Phillip wouldn't have much time to themselves. Phillip and Brad got busy reviewing and studying for finals then there was graduation exercises as well as family coming in for graduation..

Brad's uncle, Stella's brother came up, Stella's father came in and even Phillip's parents managed to come up from Florida to see him graduate and spend about three days with him.

Needless to say, there wasn't much time left for Stella and Phillip to be alone but did manage to keep the spark alive. Before company began to arrive Stella and Phillip would have their alone time, either late at night after Brad had long since gone to bed or in the wee hours of the morning before he got up.

Graduation eventually came and went and things returned to normal around the house, With company gone and school out Phillip and Stella had more time alone yet they still tried to keep it discrete Both of them agreed it would be more beneficial not to tell Brad

Brad and Stella would have a big showdown as it were about two weeks after graduation . Since the day of Phillip's birthday, Brad had been noticing a certain fundamental shift in Phillip and Stella's relationship. He began watching Phillip and Stella and noticed how Stella continue to keep wearing little if nothing and how Phillip seemed to be totally at ease with it, even playing along.

Brad also noticed how Phillip and Stella were becoming more and more intimate in their dealings with each other calling each other pet names like sweetie, hon, baby and as in the case with Stella, she started calling Phillip "mon cher" which is French for "My dear" or "My beloved"

Lastly Brad noticed how Phillip and Stella looked at each other and acted around each other. Brad would catch them kissing when they thought no one was looking, and holding hands while they sat on the couch or the fact that when Brad sometimes came into the room unannounced, Phillip and Stella both set up straight and tried to act like nothing was going on.

To Brad, Phillip and Stella seemed to be acting more like a couple of horny teenagers who were romantically and intimately involved and were trying to hide that fact from their parents. He even began to have a strong suspicion that there was more to their relationship than just a casual acquaintance but he couldn't prove it.

The more Brad thought about it, the madder he got and it would take him some time to build up the courage to confront them, but when he finally got up the courage to do so, he decided he it would be better to confront Stella. After all she was the one who had started it all.

The show down happened a couple of days before Stella's birthday and Brad and Phillip had been swimming and Stella had gone inside to her room to get ready to take them all out for lunch. Brad decided that now was as good of a time as any and he was going to tell Stella that he had had enough of her flaunting herself around the house and carrying on with Phillip.

"Hey sweetums," Stella said as she casually sat on the bed naked like it was no big deal. Stella could tell something was on Brad's mind and she casually asked. "So whats on your mind?"

Brad thought about trying to broach the subject delicately but then decided on a more direct approach. When Brad brought up the subject again, Stella's response was just what he had expected.

"Oh come on now, give it a rest," Stella replied in an exasperated tone rolling her eyes in disgust as if to say "Oh pah-le-e-e-e-e-e-z".

"We have been through this a thousand times and the answer is still no," Stella added. "I am a grown woman who happens to be proud of my body and if I feel like I want to show it off here at home, then that's my business."

"It's not like I am going to parade down the street in public naked and carry a sign calling for the end of anti nudity laws or something like that. For God's sake Brad, give me some credit. I'm not that stupid you know. I may have been born at night but I wasn't born last night.".

"I know better than to go out in public naked as a Jay bird for all creation to see," Stella continued, "and when I go out, I will dress with in the limits the law allows. However, when I am at home, I WILL NOT, repeat WILL NOT stop walking around the house naked. Is that understood?"

"Well okay but think about this," Brad countered. "What about Phillip? He is a guy and as most guys do, I am sure he has had his share of lustful thoughts concerning you and seeing you naked probably just adds fuel to the fire."

"First of all, Phillip is a perfect gentleman," Stella responded, "and he would never try to take advantage of the situation or do anything inappropriate. And before you ask me how I know this," Stella added " he and I had a long discussion about this the first day he saw me this way and he said he was okay with seeing me naked."

"Of course he would say that, he's a guy," Brad countered as he harrumphed "What guy wouldn't want to see a sexy lady naked and up close? I'm not a total idiot you know."

"It's not like Phillip is still a child or anything," Stella countered. "After all, Phillip is 18 years old now and is considered an adult and if he wants to see me naked then that's his right and I won't cover up just to placate some insecurity on your part."

"You know what you are doing," Brad said boldly and brashly, "you are acting like a cougar. You know, one of these older women who chase after, seduce and trap younger guys so they can add another notch in their belt. You're no better than some of these guys on the Jerry Springer show that are players."

Stella couldn't help herself; The temptation was to great. She responded to Brad's statement of her being a cougar by doing the best impression of a sexy growl that she could and imitating a cat that was scratching at is prey.

As she did, she was smiling smugly and showed no shame. Stella was proud to be called a cougar. To her, it was a badge of honor and a further validation that she was still sexy and desirable enough to catch a man.

What Stella did made Brad angry because of all the things that bothered him, being patronized and made fun of was the thing he hated most. He decided he would try to put his foot down and so he bowed up and got all macho on Stella demanding that she stop or else.

When Brad tried to assert his macho authority, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Stella had tried to be reasonable and listen to what Brad was saying and had tried her best to get her point across but when Brad tried to lay down the law with her, Stella realized Brad gone to far and had to be put in his place.

Stella also had had enough of Brad trying to interfere in her life. Stella was an adult and Brad had no right trying to tell her how to live or what to do. It was high time for Brad to get a strong does of reality and to be reminded of who was really in charge and it wasn't him.

"Bradley Alexander Johnson," Stella said in a calm cool and controlled yet stern, matronly and authoritarian voice that left no doubt of who had now taken control of the situation. "You will NOT talk to me that way. I am your mother and you WILL treat me with respect!!!"

Brad tried to interject and Stella cut him off before he could even get a syllable in edgeways. Stella sensed Brad would try to play the "I am 18 and an adult card" at some point so she was ready for that argument as well.

Stella would continue by saying "And before you tell me that you are 18 now and an adult, remember one thing. This is MY house," emphasis on the word "my" and you will live by MY rules," again putting emphasis on the word "my."

"Yes I know you are 18 and an adult know, " Stella continued. "When you get your own place and start paying your own bills with your own money, then you can run it the way you want it and give the orders as you see fit."

"However, until that time, I" emphasis put on the word I "am in charge here and If I choose to let Phillip or the rest of the world see me naked then I will do it. If you don't like it, then I suggest you either you move out now and get your own place and start paying your own bills, or you just suck it up and keep your opinions to yourself. The Choice is yours. Do I make myself perfectly crystal clear?" Stella put slow, deliberate emphasis on those last three words in an attempt to drive her point home.

Brad and Stella were now at an impasse, neither one willing to give in and it seemed to be a test of wills and Stella's was as strong as iron. Stella didn't like having to act this way towards Brad but she felt it was important to do so. Clearly, Brad had overstepped his bounds and he needed to be reminded of his place.

It was also one of the only few times Stella had addressed Brad by using his full name. The last time was when Brad was eight and wouldn't clean up his room like he was supposed to and began to throw a fit because he couldn't go out and play until he did.

Brad just stood there with his arms crossed stewing and silently weighed his options. He could move out on his own, but he was afraid Stella would cut him off financially and he didn't want that. His other choice was that he could knuckle under and let Stella do what she wanted, but he liked that option even less.

Brad knew he had an important choice to make, one that involved being out on his own and free but having to fend for himself and scratch out his own living or the other option of staying in the house but having to see his mom act foolish and irresponsible in his opinion.

Brad carefully and deliberately weighed his options examining and thoughtfully analyzing the pros and cons of each. After what seemed like an eternity, Brad reluctantly swallowed his pride and backed down, giving in to Stella's wishes.

"Oh alright you win," Brad said in a sullen tone clearly not liking the choice he was forced to make but figuring he really had no other viable alternative at this point.