Caught Naked

Story Info
In the spring before school out on some warm week...
1.2k words
3.93
35.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
55VIPER
55VIPER
10 Followers

In the spring before school out on some warm weekdays, my wife and I like to get the boat out and go for a ride. While were out we like to clean it up. In addition, we start working on our suntan.

One year we were riding up the river and I talked her into taking her swimsuit off. The sun was warm and she had gotten up front to ride. I enjoyed watching her tits bounce as we rode. We came over to a small bay went up into it slow. No one was in there so we stopped had a drink and started cleaning the boat.

After a while, I saw a fishing boat trolling the bank. She did not see it. She turned around then saw him about a hundred feet away. She turned back around quickly.

She said I hope he did not see me.

I said I do not think he did but if he did, he would like it as good as I did. She stayed seated with her back toward him.

After he went on, she stood up and finished our cleaning.

Another time I talked her into going topless to ride the kneeboard. As we were going up the river two Jet Ski came up behind us. She was topless but had a life jacket on and wearing her thong bottoms with her ass showing. She rode a while then doped off.

I asked when I came back around why she doped off.

She said she remember that she had her thong on and did not want them to see her ass. She got in the boat and did not take her life jacket off until they went on.

In addition, there has been other time she has been riding the tube with her thong on ass in the air. She would be o k until she seen somebody coming up close to us. She would turn around and set on the tube so no one could her ass.

This time we rode up the river further then usual. She was naked of course tits bouncing. I was naked also and we both been that way for more then an hour.

I saw this bay. We started over there quit a way away from the channel.

She said something about putting her swimsuit on.

I told her that I did not see anybody over there. Told her I needed her to look to make sure I did not hit anything. She got in the front seat with her knees in the seat looking over the front. I like seeing her ass. In addition, her pussy.

Anyway, we got there and there was a sand beach like area. She was slow getting out afraid someone could see her.

She said something about putting our swimsuit on.

I talked her out of it we explored a little of the beach. Got something to drink sat on our towels drinking it.

I got little hot and my dick got hard.

She did not want to have sex to start with but I kept on. I enjoyed it a lot better then she did. She was worried that someone would come up on us but no one did.

We went for a swim to clean up and pulled lunch out on the beach still naked.

When lunch was over, we sunned for a while. Later I talked her into walking down the sand bar where there was a trail. Asked her to walk a short way down to see where it went.

She asked what if somebody came down the trail and caught us.

I told her we could hide but I do not think anyone was. We walked down the trail around five hundred feet trail split we went to the right. Walked I know more then another five hundred feet.

She said, that we need to go back before we are caught. We turned around and started walking back about a hundred feet from the split were two anglers walking down. We did not hear them until we saw them. They saw us at the same time. We stopped.

She said what we are going to do. We stood there for a minute and the two men had stopped too looking at us.

I told her lets go on there not going to go. Therefore, we did as we came up to the split in the trail they walked up at the same time. My wife trying to hide behind me I said hello to the men and they spoke back and started talking to me. I stopped while talking while my wife was trying to hide behind me but not very good.

The guys asked what we were doing here I told them we stopped at the beach and went for a walk. By this time, my wife was not hiding very well so she just stood there naked in front of them.

After about ten minutes, I told them that we need to be going. As we started walking, they did also. With them walking behind us, I know they enjoyed seeing my wife's ass. We got to the boat and they stopped with us. Talking about our boat, and how far we came up the river.

I asked the people if they would like something to drink, they said yes.

My wife said she would get it. She had to wade to the back of the boat to get on the boat. Got in the boat then were in the cooler under back seat got two drinks. Brought them to the two guys went back got two more for us closed the cooler. Came up front handed me mine open hers sat down on the front. She swung one leg over the front and handed me her drink so she could get down. Everybody saw her open pussy. I thought it looked great. We stood there and finished our drinks the guys said they needed to get started fishing down the shore.

I asked if they bite good and was told sometimes. They invited us to go and watch. My wife had not every been fishing so we walked down around the corner with them. They started fishing talking to us and one of them must have gotten on a good hole. After a minute.

He asked my wife if she wanted to try.

She said yes and did have a good time. She was excited. She caught several for about half an hour.

I thought it was about time we were started back so we said our good buy and walked back to the boat. Picked up our towels, Got in the boat. As we were pulling out, I thought I saw somebody coming down the trail, not sure. Anyway, my wife stood up and walked up front in the boat, as she waved at the two guy's bye. We rode down the river for about an hour had to slow down for some wake. She got up and walked back where I was.

I started rubbing her pussy it was wet so I had to enter. It was good.

Rode on down until we got where we needed to put our clothes on shorts and shirt. Rode on into the dock. Got the boat loaded. Got into the truck and headed down the road.

At this time, she was telling me how wrong I was for letting her be caught while she was naked. She was laughing the whole time. Got home put the boat up got naked again and we had a great afternoon.

Hope to have other great river ride.

55VIPER
55VIPER
10 Followers