All Comments on 'Caught Skinny Dippin'

by bobbysday

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i wish that was me

ah ya i wish i was there with you theres a girl in my class i like ya im still in school that girl likes me the other day i heard her whisper to her friend i wished he likced pussy that made me so happy my dick stard to grow i like her alot i lick her pussy any day good story next time make your sister and her friends do it for you and invite me and that girl i know her name but dont know how to speel it awsome story keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could have been a good story

I couldn't finish reading the story because the misuse of words and other errors was too distracting. Get yourself an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Luvly..Great..

Lucky Bro !

rooster569rooster569over 9 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story content. 3 pussy's one is sister's. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
could have been good

Potential to be a good story, is there an English version anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My sister

sneaked into my bedroom in her nightgown once, ended up giving me a hand job, my very first one. I was home from college at the time, a complete nerd and hadn't even touched a girl's boobs yet.

Mom and Dad were asleep just down the hall, she said "Shhhh!".

Hers were pretty, she took them out to let me look but she wouldn't take her panties off. I did try to feel them, she just shoved my hands away.

That was it, nothing more, then 15 years later she came to visit for 3 days.

That night she sneaked into my bedroom, we were the only two there but still she sneaked.

"Shhhh!" she said, just like the time before, kind of weird since we were alone in my apartment. Some nutty fantasy.

No rubber, she told me she had an IUD.

She climbed on me and mostly fucked me, afterwards she told me she always wanted to. She was married at the time, I wasn't.

Just that one time, too. I got to play and lick her tits that time, too. That was nearly 10 years ago.

Now she is 45, I am 43 and she wants to come for a visit this Fall, for a week.

I can hardly wait.

Amazing stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My sister

Caught me once with things in hand, so to speak. I was home alone, she came home early, just walked into my bedroom since I didn't shut the door all the way. I jerked the covers up, way too late. At first she was embarrassed, then she just sat down and told me she wanted to watch, so being fussed up, after some protests I finally did. She started rubbing herself through her clothes, then had her hand down the front of her jeans. They were tight so she undid the button, then the zipper, next thing I knew she took them off and there was the first pussy I ever saw except for pictures. She had a huge mass of hair.

She spent at least an hour teaching me how to lick and finger it, several times she acted real nutty, jumping around and moaning. Finally, she grabbed me to return the favor, just then Mom and Dad got home so I never did get my turn. It was just that one time, after that she went right back to being a PIA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Editor is pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous