CD Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers

Saturday arrived and I woke with a huge erection. I knew what was going to happen today and I couldn't wait. My beautiful wife had some distinctly sexy clothes and hopefully I would get to try them all on.

I thought I knew what agony was but until that day I was deluding myself. We started after breakfast. Caz laid out some of her lingerie on the bed. She picked up each item and showed me how she put it on. Then she explained what it was called. Obviously bras and knickers were easy. I knew stockings and suspender belts too. I had seen her in a corset on more than one occasion. But things like bustiers, basques and torsolettes I had only vague notions of. She had teddies, slips and babydolls. She had demi bras, shelf bras, half cup, front opening and many more. She had bikinis, briefs, shorties and hip huggers, thongs and v-strings as well as cheekies and cheekinis. She explained them all and said that I would try them all.

She threatened that if I stained anything I would be in trouble. That's what I meant by agony – all day I tried these beautiful things on but wasn't allowed any relief. Absolute agony!!

That night Caz got me naked in the bathroom. She had some hair removal cream in her hand. "Now, spread this all over, wherever there is hair. I don't want to see any hair below your head by the time you finish."

Fortunately I wasn't too hairy anyway. Whatever hair I had on my arms, legs and chest was quite light coloured and very fine. It wasn't long before I could shower the cream off. Caz had gotten dressed up while I was covered in cream. She inspected me closely, especially around my cock and balls.

"Completely hairless," she exclaimed! "According to the packet you won't need to worry about anything growing for at least a month. Now, you just put your negligee on and hop into bed. I'm off to see Antwan. Goodnight, honey. I'll see you in a few hours."

She arrived home just after midnight. Again she got me to clean her freshly fucked cunt. It was full. "Not just Antwan tonight but three of his friends too."

She turned to play with my cock. I came before she did.

She got me hard again. I ate her to orgasm then she sat on my cock and rode me until she came again.

The next morning I spent trying on her dresses and skirts. She had a terrific variety. Most were work clothes, what I called 'professional dress.' They were sexy but in an understated way. It was more about how she carried herself as to whether some outfits were sexy or not. At work she was all professional, but outside she was a man-eater!

We found that I was almost exactly the same size as her. She was bigger in the bust (surprise, surprise) so some of her dresses didn't suit me. She had plenty of skirts and tops that would be fine.

I was really horny trying on all of her beautiful clothes. We stopped with the clothes after an hour or so and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the morning.

After lunch Caz said it was time to try on make-up. "Do you remember me telling you about how to apply make-up, Michael?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Cool. I'll start and you can help at any stage."

I sat at her vanity and we went through the process she had described to me that time she first went out with Antwan.

"Face first. Concealer, foundation, highlighter and blush."

She applied all of these.

"Now, eyes. Eyebrows, eyelids, eyelashes. We'll go with the smoky, dark look I like. So sexy."

I had to agree. She was as sexy as hell when she was all made up.

"Now, lips. We'll go all out with the 'my lips were made to suck cock' red. I think it will suit you."

I had my back to the mirror on her vanity. She told me to turn around. I was stunned. I looked gorgeous.

"Caz, you are a miracle worker. I look beautiful."

"I got you a present, too," she added, as she dashed out to her car.

"Close your eyes, honey," she called.

"OK they're closed."

I heard her come back into the bedroom and open what sounded like a box.

"OK you can open them, babe."

I opened my eyes. Caz was holding a beautiful, honey-blonde coloured wig. It looked like the hair would go down to the middle of my back, just like hers. In fact it looked to be styled like her hair. We would have the same hairstyle, me as a honey-blonde and Caz with her almost black hair.

Caz brought out a hair net. "This is a wig fastener. You wear it beneath your wig," she explained. She put it on and then followed with the wig itself. She fastened it to my head. I looked in the mirror again. I really looked like a woman.

"Wow, just wow," I said. "I can't believe how beautiful you've made me. Do you think Antwan will be impressed?"

"You little cock-slut. You've been thinking of him all day, haven't you?"

"Not all day. Just most of it," I replied with a grin.

"Well, I think he'll be happy. Now, the best part is that I've organised for him and a few friends to come to our place on Friday night. I think you might need to take the day off. I will too, so we can get you ready for your big night as a sissy, girly cock sucking cumslut. I've decided that I will call you Mikki."

"Ooh, I like that, thank you," I said.

We found that we were almost the same shoe size, too. In fact I was half a size smaller than her. She said that I would need to put some tissues into the toes of her shoes so I wouldn't slip around too much. "It's gonna be hard enough for you walking around in 4 inch heels without slipping around inside the shoes."

She instructed me to practice putting her lingerie on, which was no great hardship. She also got me to choose some outfits to wear around the house each night. She helped me with the make-up. Each night that week, I was transformed into Mikki. When I was transformed, she got her dildo out and proceeded to fuck me like the slut I was. She really pounded me. I loved it!

The week seemed to go forever but finally Friday arrived. We woke up and made beautiful love before we did anything else.

"I love you, Michael, I really do love you."

"I love you too, Caz."

We spent the day getting ready. I think I changed my mind every five minutes about what I was going to wear. I just couldn't decide.

"Hey, wimp, make a decision," Caz said finally. So I did.

All black lingerie; black bra, garter belt, sheer stockings and full knickers to keep my cock in. Then a red pencil skirt with a black shirt. We did my make up and put on my wig and I was Mikki.

Caz went for the same lingerie but in red although she wore a thong instead of full knickers like me. She also put on a short red dress that looked like it was painted on. With her make-up she looked stunning. We both put on 4-inch heels, black for me and red for Caz.

When I told her so she said, "No less stunning than you."

I think I blushed.

We opened a bottle of wine to calm the nerves. I felt like a teenager again, waiting for my first date.

Finally, the doorbell chimed. Caz got up to answer it and I followed behind her. She opened the door and there stood an absolute mountain of a man.

"Antwan," was all Caz said, but there were a few statements in that one word.

He leaned down and kissed her with real passion. When they came up for air, she grabbed his hand, turned to me and said, "Antwan, this is Mikki, who I've been telling you about."

"Well, aren't you gorgeous, Mikki," Antwan said in a deep, bass voice. "I'm very pleased to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

With that he grasped my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it. What a gentleman!

"Pleased to finally meet you too, Antwan. Caz never told me how handsome you are."

He was possibly the most handsome black man I had ever seen.

We moved away from the door and Antwan was followed by a number of his friends, all huge and mostly quite handsome. I sidled over to Caz. "Do you know all of these guys?

"Of course, Mikki. I've fucked them all," she said with a smile.

I lost count of how many there were but there was about a dozen. Caz said to them to help themselves to a beer from the refrigerator if they wanted one.

With that, Antwan came over to me, put his arms around my waist and said, "I've been waiting a while to fuck you Mikki. This is going to be fun tonight. He pushed me by my shoulders so I was kneeling in front of his crotch. I fumbled for his zipper, pulled it down and reached in for his cock. It was huge. While I marvelled at its size, he got rid of the rest of his clothes. I didn't even notice. I was mesmerised by its size and how it felt.

Then, just as I was thinking that I was about to suck my first real cock, he thrust forward. I opened my mouth and welcomed it happily. He kept thrusting. I gagged a little but then remembered all that practice with Caz and her dildo. I swallowed a few times and this magnificent black cock slid down my throat.

I felt my knickers being pulled down and fingers exploring my ass. Then I felt the coldness of the lube as it was squeezed into me. Fingers kept massaging my sphincter. Then a cock head was pressing on my hole. It split me open and I was being fucked up the ass. It felt amazing. I remember the joy coursing through me.

I hadn't noticed but one of the other men lay on the floor next to me. Caz had mounted him and was moaning in ecstasy. Then another began fucking her ass too. She was being double-teamed! And another cock lined up at her mouth. She opened wide and accepted it with glee. Caz had three cocks in her while I had two in me.

The thrusting became more urgent and suddenly I felt Antwan tense up and then shoot his load deep into my rectum. He groaned as he came and then pulled out. Straight away he was replaced with another cock. Then the cock in my mouth started spewing cum down my throat. I accepted it happily and then kept on sucking to make sure I got it all.

Another cock presented itself to my mouth. I opened up and took it in. Caz was doing the same next to me. As one would finish the next would begin.

The cock in my mouth took less time to cum. He withdrew his cock from my mouth and aimed it at my face. I copped a face full of cum, which dripped down onto my chest. I put the cockhead back into my mouth to make sure no cum was wasted.

This went on until all of the men had cum at least once. Caz suggested we take a break. She was covered in cum too. We looked at each other. I leaned over and kissed her passionately. I proceeded to clean up the cum from her face and then onto her tits. She did the same.

"I love you, Mikki," she said.

"And I love you, Caz. Thank you soo much for organising tonight. I think we're gonna have some more fun before it's over."

The night went by in a bit of a blur after that. All of the men had cum more than once and all had fucked both Caz and me, or been blown by us. What a night.

After they left, at about one in the morning, Caz and I showered together. We didn't say much but just made sure we were as clean as we could be. Caz helped me clean up what was left of my make up. We went to bed and both fell to sleep almost straight away.

The next morning we had a leisurely brunch at our local café. After that we went home again. Caz said, "How are you feeling?"

"Great. I loved every minute of it. What about you?"

"Fantastic. I loved it too."

She seemed to hesitate for a bit. Then she looked at me and said, "It's all happened really quickly, hasn't it? I mean, it was only a couple of months ago that we were a happily married, monogamous couple. Now we're fucking guys by the dozen."

"Yeah," I replied. "I thought about that too. Honestly," I said as I gazed into her eyes, "if we hadn't done it this quickly I may never have agreed. But I'm glad we did. I love being Mikki, and I love fucking and sucking."

Caz took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom. She undressed me and then took her clothes off too. Then she lay down on the bed.

"Love me, Michael, slowly and tenderly, love me."

I was happy to oblige. I kissed and caressed her all over, paying special attention to her nipples. Then I kissed my way down to her pussy and licked, bit and sucked that until she was on the verge of orgasm. Then I stopped.

"Don't stop, you bastard, I'm so close."

I kissed my way back to her mouth. As we kissed I guided my cock into her dripping pussy and made sweet love to her. She came like a train and so did I. As we lay there she started to weep.

"Don't cry baby. Everything's fine."

"I'm so happy, Michael. You love me like that and all I do is go out and fuck other men. I don't deserve you."

"Hey, don't say that. If I didn't like what you are doing I would have said something. But there's something inside me that needs you to do the things you do. And there's something inside me that makes me want to be Mikki, for you, but for me too."

She hugged me with love. We dozed off and didn't get back out of bed until mid-afternoon.

This became our life and for about three months everything was perfect. Caz kept going out every couple of days and on the weekends Antwan and his friends would come over and fuck Caz and Mikki.

Mikki was becoming a bigger part of my life. Caz and I discussed it and decided that perhaps I could quit my job and start my own Financial Advisor business from home. Actually, Mikki could start the business. That was I could be Mikki more or less permanently. I needed time to think this one through.

Then we stopped seeing Antwan and his friends each weekend. I knew there was something going on because Caz was coming home from her dates earlier than usual. Most of the time it was well after midnight but for the last few weeks it was ten o'clock or earlier.

She told me that Antwan wanted to take her away for the weekend, next weekend. I asked her if that's what she wanted.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Not exactly a ringing endorsement," I said.

"I know, but I'm not sure if I want to. Half the fun of going out with him is coming home to you. For two nights I won't be doing that. I think it's a really big step."

She looked to the ground, as if unsure of what to say next.

"Michael, for the last few weeks, Antwan hasn't invited any of his friends. It's just been him. I'm not sure if it means anything but I know that he hasn't seen both of us for a month or more. I'm a bit worried about what this weekend is going to be about."

"You'll work it out, Caz. Go with him. If it feels wrong, come home. It's probably nothing anyway."

So she went. Her last words were, "You know I love you, both Michael and Mikki, don't you?"

That left me wondering about what was going on in her head.

I spent an awful weekend alone. I couldn't sleep and when I was Mikki my hair and make-up was a mess. Sunday finally arrived. I had no idea when Caz would be home so I made myself get dressed as Mikki. I put on sexy lingerie, a short skirt and sheer top and did my make-up with more care than ever before. I was ready for Caz to come home by lunchtime.

Have you ever noticed how slowly time goes when you are waiting for something? I logically knew Caz wouldn't be home until late afternoon or early evening but I still hoped it might be earlier. By six o'clock I felt that I had spent about three years waiting. Then seven o'clock, then eight. Every hour felt like a month. Finally at about nine thirty I heard a car in the driveway and the front door opened. There she was, my beautiful wife, standing there, looking gorgeous.

"Caz," I said.

"Babe," she said. "Let me shower. We need to talk."

"Fuck," I thought. That was not what I expected. No hello, no hug, no kiss, not even an invitation to clean her pussy. What the hell was going on?

About half an hour later she came out of the shower.

"Mikki, do you remember the last thing I said when I left on Friday?"

"Yeah, you said you loved both me and Michael."

She held out her left hand. "Antwan has asked me to marry him."

My jaw dropped. I looked at her hand. No wedding ring, no engagement ring from me. Only an obscenely large green rock surrounded by about six diamonds. I was speechless, my mouth open wide in shock.

When I finally found my voice I said, "So your statement last Friday was a lie?"

"No Mikki, no. I love you, only you. He made me take off my rings and put this one on. I've just spent the last half an hour trying to get this stupid thing off. It's too small."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I love you, and you alone, and we won't be seeing Antwan again. The stupid prick thought that his cock was enough. I'm not denying it's good but the man himself? Antwan loves Antwan and there's no love left for anyone else. There's no way in the known universe that I'd give up the love I have for you, and I know you have for me, for that self-centred jerk."

That's when the tears started. They fell in rivers down my face, my mascara running with them.

"I knew he was up to something. We hardly fucked all weekend. I thought I'd never get out of bed but we had what he called a 'romantic' get away. The man has no idea. He took me to places he likes, nightclubs and strip clubs. Nothing that I like and he thought he could woo me and marry me."

"So how did he react when you said no?"

"Well, that's the problem. I didn't. I said I'd need to speak to you about it. You know what he said? He said, 'Hey babe, we can keep Mikki around as a fuck toy, but Michael can fuck off.' Can you believe that?"

"When will you tell him?"

"Tomorrow at work when there's plenty of people around. I don't think he'd hurt me but I don't want to take the chance."

Apparently he wasn't happy when Caz spoke to him the next day. She told me that because of her position in her company she could make life really difficult for him so he backed off.

The good news? I have started my own business, and Caz has changed jobs too. Her company needed a new General Manager of operations in their head office interstate which she applied for and was given. We moved a short time later and arrived in our new condo (provided by her company) as two women in a loving and committed relationship. Mikki runs her business from home and loves it. The business gets bigger every day. Caz loves her new job. We are both on the lookout for a third party. Mikki hasn't tasted anyone else's cum for ages and misses it!

62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers
12