All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 11'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great!

man, this is badass! i cant wait till the next chapter and is jack some kind of uber-incubus because anathene remade him? anyway, keep up the good work because this series is definitely an attention grabber.

KamattlockKamattlockover 14 years ago
Great addition

This was a great addition to the continuation of the story no need to apologize for the lack of sex it was a excellent way to continue the story without going overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

please please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

i am a big fan of yours. plz continue the series

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
The sex...

Its great that you left sex out, for a more mature development and further broadening of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm pretty sure Jack's outbursts are the most annoying thing I've ever read. Really detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just so you know I keep reading these for the story as much as if not more than the sex. Sex is everywhere on this site, a good story and is priceless. Thanks.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
yeah who needs it.

sex is just.. you know... but this.... yeah ... it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Stories Don't Need Sex

You're stories are great. As a previous user said. We read just as much for the story. How/e, I've actually gotten so in engrossed in your stories I read mostly for the story and less for the sex. You're very talented. Don't let anyone put your stories down for lack of sex. Not to say you shouldn't add some with this being an erotic story site. But you more than make up for none with a gripping storyline.

(Also, I realize this story is probably finished. But I do still like to leave comments here and there to point out some positive things about your stories. I hope you enjoy my small amateur reviews. I should really log into my account next time I do this so you don't think I'm just some creeper outta nowhere...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way who the fuck is Nyx?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
there was no sex?

I had to scan through the story/chapter to confirm, but it's true. Everything fresh in my mind was from previous chapters. I read 7 chapters a couple of days ago, and I picked up again today, so I didn't realise it!

Probably most important is the fact that this chapter is no less of an enjoyable read. (That was probably more of an issue at the time that it was posted.) However, another thought that comes to mind is the fact that it becomes a minute issue when the story has been completed, and we can enjoy it in its entirety!

I'm not done reading today!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES