Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

Mischka's jaw was dropping a little, but she caught it, not wanting Taela to feel strange, "That's wonderful, well I think it is, anyway. I'd love to ask you to let me see it here where there's enough light, but I think, ... well, I don't want you to get shy over it. I'm happy that I can see you without any clothes today. Since we bought them, you're always wearing them, and I think you're so beautiful without anything on."

"I think that's what I've been enjoying today with you," Taela smiled, "I like seeing you like this, since it's just us and, ... I don't know, I just like it a lot. I still don't want to do anything you know, ... well, at least I'm pretty sure that I don't.

But I like spending the day like this with you, Mischka."

She had a thought then, "We can make a deal out of it. I'll let you see that hair if you'll let me see you dark the way that I first saw you that other night, and, ... "

She hung there.

"Go on," Mischka grinned, "What else were you gonna say?"

Taela looked down for a moment, "I like to look at Shorty's body a lot. You're a little like him that way and I love the way that you look, but I am a little curious about something. You said to ask if there was any part of you that I wanted to see, and ..."

She forged ahead then, "Can I see where your tail is attached? I always want to look there on Shorty, but the chance to ask him goes by so fast every time, and, ... well, could I see that on you?"

When Mischka nodded, Taela got to her knees so that her pubic hair was clearly visible and she watched as Mischka sat spellbound watching it.

"That's amazing," she whispered in a little awe, "Can I touch it? I won't try to feel you or anything. I just want to feel it moving on my fingers."

Taela nodded and after a minute, Mischka laughed a little, "I love it this!"

She rose up on her knees too and she put her hands onto Taela's shoulders to look at her, "Listen, Taela. I'm still the same girl and all, but, ... ok, promise me something.

If you ever get it in your head that you might like to feel a girl's kisses there, promise me that I can be the one. I know what to do, honey, so I can guarantee that you'll love it. I just want to feel that against my face one time at least.

So promise me if you can, alright?"

Taela laughed self-consciously, but she nodded a little, "You might be waiting a long time, since I've never felt that way yet, but alright, Mischka. I promise."

Mischka leaned forward and kissed Taela on the lips very quickly, "Thanks."

She moved away then and went to all fours, turning away from Taela and then looking back. As she did it, her skin changed color to a dusty-looking, almost-black shade of gray. Her skin now matched the skin of her wings exactly. Only her hair was darker, both on her head and down along her spine right to her hips, attached as it was the whole way there.

Taela gasped to see it and she smiled, "I'll never know why you don't look this way more often, Mischka. I really like to see you like this. You always look so beautiful and mysterious to me, but like this, I think you are the loveliest female that I have ever seen. I think the color and the wings are the final touch for me."

Mischka was a little dumbfounded for a moment. She'd been certain that on the evening that they'd met, Taela had been too bombed to really know what she was looking at. But that clearly couldn't be the case now.

Taela grinned after a moment, "And I've learned something about you too. When we danced, both times, that night and today, your tail was always moving, back and forth like a long serpent or, ... or like a ribbon being waved slowly in the air."

Mischka nodded, "Yeah. I do that to keep the males a little tantalized since I've got the tail and everything. I think it helps to hide the fact that what I'm doing with my other end then isn't maybe as um, passionate as it might be if I was doing it for real. I can't really say, since I've never done that because I really wanted to or anything. What's your point, Taela?"

The other girl smiled widely, "There are no males here now, nobody here at all but us – and you're doing it right now."

She looked up, "I think that you're a little excited."

Mischka shook her head, "No I'm not."

Taela wasn't really convinced, though she let it pass. "Can you lift your hips a little more and move your tail up? I just want to get a look underneath."

"Underneath my tail?" Mischka was surprised, "All that's under it is my asshole unless you look a little lower. You want to get a look at that?"

Mischka had said it that way because she felt silly and she was a little uncomfortable with the idea and she hoped that saying it like that would end the moment.

She wasn't prepared at all to see Taela's hopeful little nod.

Then it hit her.

From the time that she'd spent with her three friends on their craft, Mischka had noticed more than enough about Taela to conclude that she had to be the most 'anal' girl – to put it nicely – that she'd ever met.

She thought it over for a second and knew that she probably felt the way that she did because it was a place on her body that she'd really never had the thought to include in any playtime during the infrequent times when she was having any kind of sex. By way of contrast, Taela obviously had no such reservations at all. Mischka leaned down so that her hips rose a little more and she looked back again.

"Is this good enough? If I get any lower at this end, I'll have bubble bath in my mouth."

She watched the sweetest little smile begin to widen on Taela's face. "Your tail, could you lift it a little more?"

Mischka was slow about it, wanting suddenly to appear nervous. She wasn't nervous, though.

Not at all, really.

She was feeling a little adventurous and she even knew why. She'd already come to admit to herself that she was starting to love Taela for her friendship and company. To someone like she was, it was something that she'd never really had and she knew that it was the same for Taela because they'd spoken about it.

She was attracted to Taela, but she could still tell herself easily that it wasn't really a sexual attraction – well it was, just not what Mischka told herself that girls who liked girls felt.

To Mischka, it was the exciting feeling of something very sensual, and THAT was what she loved.

It was why she could dance with another girl so well, because to her, females just had much more sensuality built right into them than males of any sort – other than proper dancers, at any rate.

Mischka would argue with anyone who tried to tell her that she was beautiful. Hell, she'd barely rate herself as even mildly pretty on her best day. She thought that her mouth was too big and toothy, her eyes could frighten the dead to her mind and the rest of her even when she was paper-white, was too bony.

She wasn't quite correct by any means, but that was how she saw herself.

She just wouldn't argue with Taela. When Taela told her something like that, she had trouble with it, but she could at least believe that the girl really felt that way.

She raised her tail a little more and blinked right afterward.

She was certain that she'd heard Taela sigh very softly.

"I am looking at the place where your tail just joins your body," Taela whispered, "It's fascinating to me - probably because I don't have one, but I really like it.

Can I touch it, Mischka? Please?"

Mischka told Taela yes, though she bit back the joke which she'd been about to make about being thankful that they'd had the shower so that she knew that she was clean. It suddenly felt like a rather crude thing to say, and then she had a rather startling thought.

When they'd been in the shower, it had been Taela who had soaped and washed her there, attracted by the tail of course. She'd liked the way that it felt very much, but she'd just told herself that it was because of her feelings for Taela and how good it felt to be able to trust someone for once in her life.

She felt the grasp of Taela's hand around her tail at the base and she almost wanted to purr from the sensation when she felt Taela run her thumb over the skin gently. She tried to hold it back, but a very quiet sigh slipped past her lips anyway.

At least she hoped that it had been quiet.

She'd really wanted to groan.

She felt Taela's fingers slide over her flank just a little very cautiously and right then, though she wasn't exactly certain of just what this was, Mischka was almost terrified that it might stop suddenly.

"Something that almost no girls have, and yet, it is something that most should have," she heard Taela say.

"What?" Mischka asked, wondering if it was some sort of riddle.

"A tail, silly," Taela grinned, "Everything else here is the same as what I have, isn't it?"

"Except for that amazing hair of yours, "Mischka pointed out and Taela nodded, giving her friend the point.

Mischka turned her head to look back and she couldn't see Taela's face because she was leaning forward. She wondered what was so fascinating about her asshole to Taela for a moment.

But then she felt her sigh coming out. She wasn't sure what the sensation was which had caused it, other than something warm and wet against the bottom of her tail back there.

"Taela, what are you doing?"

The sensation stopped then and Mischka cursed herself silently. She'd wanted to know what that was.

She sure hadn't wanted for it to stop.

"I'm licking the bottom of your tail," Taela whispered. "You want me to lick it some more.

Don't you?"

"Yes," Mischka heard herself whisper right back, "Please do that again."

The sensation began again and Mischkas' vocabulary shrank down to only "ohhh" right then.

"Besides," Taela's soft voice came to her when she stopped for just a second before it continued, "you want me to keep going, ... because then, ..."

She chuckled, "You can hope."

Mischka felt her own wickedly lascivious chuckle deep down in her throat, "That feels so good, Taela. But what am I supposed to hope for?"

"You're supposed, ... to hope, ... that I, ... do, ... this...."

Mischka felt her chest heave to expand as she gasped. Taela had moved her tongue forward.

She almost collapsed from the way that it felt. But she didn't and it was a good thing.

She'd have inhaled a lot of water if she had.

She felt Taela's palm on the inside of her thigh, high up and nudging so lightly against her sex. Taela wanted to tease her at least a little, but no more than that, since she was feeling unsure about it herself and the position was murder on her neck.

"You'll have to move if you want some more of that," Taela said, hoping that Mischka would agree and not back away and leave her feeling stupid. "Put a towel there on the edge where it's deepest and lean out of the bath standing up. I want to be under your pretty tail again."

Mischka nodded, though she knew that Taela wouldn't see it. She moved to the deeper part and did as she'd been told, not daring to speak. Not even daring to look back for fear that it wouldn't continue.

But her fears were groundless. Taela had her face back there again in no time, licking Mischka everywhere back there but one part with that thick tongue of hers. The only part which was excluded was Miscka's cleft, though it was nudged a little every once in a while. Mischka relaxed completely and she felt her tail ease down onto the side of Taela's face to lie over her shoulder, the end of it twitching feebly in the water.

Then she felt Taela's soft kisses as they receded to the point where they were only placed on her cheeks.

Mischka groaned when she felt Taela's finger slip into her.

"I think we're the same even about this," Taela decided aloud, "since I can tell that you like it."

"I – I lo–love it," Mischka hissed between her teeth, "Oh, please don't stop, Taela.

I never knew ... oh, ... ohhh."

"I hate to sound, ... demanding of my best friend," Taela chuckled as she placed her cheek on top of Mischka's hips, "but I'm trying to get you to want something a little more there. Do you want me to finger you harder, or, ... "

Mischka shook her head, "No, this is so good. Just keep it up. Maybe I'll be more adventurous - ohh,.... the next time."

"The next time?" Taela laughed softly, "Alright. If you want to explore this with me, I'd love to help. And you'll need it, you know, the practice."

"W-why?" Mischka groaned huskily as Taela's finger went deep then for a moment.

"Because I've decided on a few things for us," Taela smiled. "I'm still not sure about doing the licking thing, though I am beginning to like the idea. I like thinking about it in the way that you said – about helping.

I guess that I'll have to face it sooner or later, Mischka, since I'm going to need to help you when Shorty finally fucks you here."

Mischka's eyes widened and she turned to look back, but Taela saw it as the movement began and she began to mimic the motions with her finger. Mischka moaned and arched her back, pressing back onto the finger several times.

"Shorty's with us, but he needs a female of his own. Ryan and I have talked about it a lot and we know how you two feel about each other. I'm thinking that it could be the best thing for everyone. I think that you ought to try it with him.

If you do and you both find that it works, then I'll play with you too if you want me to, and I'll even share Ryan if you still let me have Shorty sometimes."

She lifted her head then, "But that's for later and we need to talk about it.

Right now," she began , though she let it hang there as she began to use the fingers of her other hand on Mischka's cleft, running her wide fingertips lightly over Mischka's clitoris while her extended and thick middle finger fucked the other opening a little more vigorously.

Mischka lowered her head and began to moan while trying to get her hips into the play at the same time.

------------------------------

"I still don't feel like one of those women, " Taela said as they relaxed over their drinks in the little café, "More and more, I am coming to like your definition of it. It gives me such nice thoughts in my mind and it's what I do a lot of anyway."

She grinned a little as she looked over, "Only I do it to a pair of males, though it would be exactly the same intent if they were females. So as far as it goes, I can agree with what you said about helping.

What did you want to ask Ryan about?"

Mischka nodded, after having to think for a moment, "I was going to ask him if he could maybe help me a little later on. Before we all met, I was staying at a rooming house.

It's been a couple of weeks, but I'd like to see if my few possessions are still there. I don't have very much, maybe about three boxes of stuff, but I'd kind of like it if Ryan could come with me. The landlord there is a dick and there could be trouble. The way that he always stares at me and makes rude suggestions really creeps me out and I'm afraid that he'll go farther if he knows that I'm not coming back after this one time.

I'd really hate it if, after finally having my name cleared, that I had to hurt an idiot in self-defense. It worked as an explanation for why I killed to protect you from the one who was trying to drag you off that night since I made sure to include my personal safety along with yours, but it's not something that I can just trot out as a defense every other week, is it?"

------------------------------

Ryan and Mischka walked along the deserted back alleys toward where her room had been. There was little if any lighting to make one's way by on these grimy pathways. Ryan looked around, feeling a little bit of a mixture of trepidation and disgust at what he saw around them.

His thoughts turned back to the confident and slick way that the security detachment liked to portray their tenuous hold on things in the trading post and he mentioned it to Mischka quietly.

She nodded, answering in the same soft, guarded tones, "Yeah, like you'd ever find one of their patrols down here unless they'd gotten themselves lost. It's happened once or twice before and they had to come down here like the fucking cavalry in force. They only did that because they were all scared shitless and it was the only way that most of them had agreed to go at all – that and the scary thought that it might be them the next time."

She looked down an adjoining alleyway and for just a moment as they passed, she saw one of the others of her kind hunkered down over the corpse of someone and gorging. Whoever it had been was still twitching feebly and the sound of their soft footsteps caused the other female to look up, suddenly nervous.

Their eyes met and the wild female hissed quietly as she withdrew deeper into the shadows.

She came back, returning to her meal just seconds after Mischka and Ryan had passed by on their way. Her meal was still warm and she wouldn't go far even if she'd been forced away. With a careful look around, she leaned down again, pressing her gore-covered face deeper into the abdominal cavity as she began to eat once more.

Ryan had seen nothing of it due to his human vision, but Mischka had seen far more than enough to be thankful all over again for the way that her friends cared about her. She didn't have to live that way, though by her efforts, she'd been able to sidestep most of this sort of life because she'd put herself out there as a dancer to capitalize on the latent prurient lust of humans and others.

But as they walked, she was coming to wonder about someone else who couldn't do the things that she had, and it began to worry her.

The locks came undone with a lot of clacking, rattling, and clanking as the door to the place was opened. The grimy lump of a human grinned as he peered out at Mischka.

"You're back, eh?" he smiled and on him, it looked hideous, "I can't let you into your room until you pay me the rent for the last two weeks, ... or we might work something out, " he said with a leering grin.

"I know you're always a little broke, Misch, so just pay me for one week, that is, ... if you'll let me – "

Ryan stepped around the doorframe and pushed past Mischka then and the greasy gnome almost tumbled over backward in his attempt to get a look at the tall human, "What the –"

"Here you go," Ryan smiled a little evilly as he held out some real, honest-to-goodness coins, "One week's rent. Now let her into her place."

The man changed his mind instantly, "I'll want two weeks, plus - AAighh!"

He groaned a little and it ended in a whimper as he found himself hanging by the material of his filthy shirt from Ryan's grip as he was carried further inside and Mischka closed the door.

"I haven't got any of that," Ryan grinned, "so how about just settling for me allowing you to breathe – after we're gone?"

"Alright, ... "the gnome nodded desperately, "o – okay."

He led them up a set of creaky steps which sounded as though they were hard-pressed to bear the combined weight of the three of them until they arrived at a door.

"I've forgotten the key," the wretch said, "I'll just go and get it. Be back in a moment."

The door crashed inward and fell off its hinges from the force of Ryan's throw. They walked inside, stepping around the unconscious form of the landlord. Mischka frowned as she saw that her things had been disturbed in her absence, but she also saw that nothing was missing – with the exception of only one thing and she groaned.

"I had a little picture there on the nightstand," she said sadly, "It was just one of those little things that you can get at an arcade. That's where I got it from.

It was only a cheap little photo of me and Rhani. She's a little vampire. She's not like the regular ones either. She's a smaller breed from somewhere else. But I'd see her around sometimes and if I had any extra coin, I'd try to buy her something to eat.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers