Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

So to her, small spoke of something a little cute to hold and play with, to cherish the gentle feeling of as it kissed up against her when he went in deeper.

Mischka had been about the brightest one back there and she'd had the time to make her own observations. The most prolific males on that rock, every one of them, had balls just like the ones that she wanted to hold in her mouth.

Her thoughts slipped away from her as she felt her first rush coming. She moaned and thrust back against him as hard as she could before it was upon her.

It built and built a little with every stroke and then she froze, moaning when it hit her.

Deym-yan held then, holding her hips tightly as he pressed himself into her and moved in slow and deep motions to make it good for her.

She turned her gravy-covered face back to him and whispered her love to him and he nodded, a little stricken with what he saw. Her tail flashed out and found his to wrap itself around in less time than it took to blink.

"I want to be on my back now," she told him silently, "Do you want to share this mess that I wear?"

He nodded and their tails let go while he drew back and she almost threw herself onto her back for him. As he crept forward on his knees, their tails reconnected and they sighed as he lowered himself on to her. As soon as she had him inside of her again, Mischka seized his face and their tongues flew while the more savage parts of their combined heritage came out.

Most of the others in the room stopped what they'd been doing as they heard the snarls and growls from out of the deep shadows in the corner where the creatures writhed. One by one, they sat up, wondering what this might mean, since it seemed to be getting violent.

Tesem sat up, watching with interest, though he showed no real concern over it.

Only Rhani sat there watching with a little rapture on her lovely face, her little fists clenched and slapping down on the tops of her thighs in time with Shorty's frenzied thrusts. Her eyes almost glowed in her joy for her friend.

Shorty felt the way that Mischka was rocking him, her legs up and held back for him to get him in as deep as she could have him every time. He felt her claws as they ground over his back over and over.

She was coming again and this time, she almost howled with her teeth bared and her head thrown back and it drove her male a little crazy to look at like that. Shorty hissed and he bared his own fangs for a moment.

The way that the shadows were there didn't really hide him at that point and they all saw the way that his head went back and his long teeth gleamed for a second as Mischka's talons grooved his back and drew blood in her passion.

She looked up and she saw his face and that was it for her.

All of their hopeful talk had bought her this male for herself, as was normal for their kinds when they sought for the one for them. Back home, there hadn't been even one this strong – this wild, ...

This wonderful.

He leaned down and bit the side of her neck and she screamed out her love for him, though she left his true name well out of it by instinct. In the low growls that she heard next to her ear, Mischka heard him say that he loved her.

And then he pulled his head back to lock his eyes on hers to tell her again.

He grunted and yelled a little in a growling sort of squawk, just as he looked down over the most beautiful female that he'd ever seen in his life. His eye was caught on her breasts then and he saw those nipples.

He couldn't help it beyond doing his best not to hurt her.

As she felt his teeth clamp over one of her nipples, Mischka howled again and she bucked her hips, both of them finally losing the fight of their love lives to a draw as they shuddered and cried out.

Shorty released her nipple and stared into her screeching face. He didn't know it, but she was looking at pretty much the same thing that he was. As she felt his contractions in the impossible further hardening of his phallus, Mischka also felt the second coming – their kind of it – beginning.

She took a deep breath and the paroxysm of their kind was upon her.

She could do nothing other than stare wide-eyed at her male and feel the way that what she held inside of her – locked there now by her own anatomy – buzzed and quivered.

A moment later, she heard Shorty draw the same sort of breath as her own buzzing began over the length of him inside her.

There were only the struggling throat gurgles of a mating pair between them for a long moment – more than a minute while what he felt caused more of his seed to be sent into Mischka in the longest orgasm of their lives.

"Holy ... Are they alright?" Ryan asked no one in particular as he began to get up, thinking to pull them apart. Rhani held out her hand to stop him as she squawked a little contentedly.

"Rhani says that you musn't touch them now,"Tesem said quietly, "You might hurt them accidentally. She says that this is normal for them."

Ryan tried to be convinced, but he took another step anyway. Tesem almost sprang up as he grabbed Ryan's arm, "They might attack you. This will not harm them. Look," he pointed.

Ryan turned his head and saw the pair of them sag together. He saw no movement and so he grabbed a small flashlight. He was careful to keep the main part of the beam out of their eyes, but what he saw was a pair of people that he'd come to love and admire as they lay together with their eye open wide, and plainly not seeing anything.

"Not, ... " Rhani began and they all looked over at the little creature who sat there now in Tesem's embrace as she smiled and sniffled a little, "Not ... dead, Ryan."

She heaved a sigh as she sat with her eyes glittering in the dim light, her hands clasped together and held to the center of her thin chest.

"Married, .... they."

Ryan stood in shock for a moment, trying to comprehend. He pushed everything in his head aside and sank to a squat in front of Rhani, "So really, they're going to be alright, whenever this, ... whatever this is passes?"

Rhani nodded, "Married," she insisted.

"I believe that she means mated," Tesem offered, "She has said to me that this is what is for this type of creature, so I must guess that they are close enough to being the same kind to achieve this moment. She and I can get very close to it, or, perhaps it is better to say that I can take her there often enough. But whatever causes this in their kind does not affect me in that way."

He kissed the back of Rhani's head and she smiled back at him. "I enjoy it anyway," he grinned.

Taela got to her feet then and she walked over to take Ryan's hand.

"Come on, Handsome," she grinned as she pulled him back to their bed, "They're gonna feel pretty stupid if they come out of that and find you staring at them. I get the feeling that they can't much help that when it happens."

She pointed to his spot and he sank down to get back under the covers. He was on his back, looking over just once more when he felt Taela crawl on top of him.

"There's only one thing to be done, the way that I look at it."

He looked up to find her smiling down at him, "Marry me, Ryan.

Marry me Rhani's way.

As close as you can get me to that over there, I want you to do me like that."

"But, ..." Ryan whispered, "I- "

Taela kissed him for a moment just to shut him up.

"I KNOW that, Ryan," she smiled, "I just want you to fuck me again, that's all."

She looked a little mischievous then, "Just pound me the way that I love from you sometimes and, ... well, I'll try to make the wilder noises, ok?

I suddenly feel like yelling out how much I love you like that right now."

-------------------

The pair lay with their limbs intertwined for most of an hour as their breathing slowly returned to its usual rate.

As they were here, cheek to cheek with their heads turned to the side, their vision returned to normal and they both noticed that none of the others were paying them any attention.

"Deym-yan," Mischka sent as a probing thought to him.

When she heard him reply, Mischka felt great trepidation and worry for a moment. There was only the silence of their thoughts.

But she had to know.

"Deym-yan, we have shared all that there is between us," she began, "am I ..."

She felt his smile as it began on his face and then she turned her head to look up while he looked down at her.

"Perfect," She heard from him, "You are perfection."

Mischka found enough need to push her next thought to him then. "Am I what you want? I have never known what I truly am until now. I worried that the human in me and the Morgarod in you ..."

"I think," he began, "that they have found what they wanted in each other. I see no trouble, and the rest of what we are is the same, or nearly so. Can you love me as you hoped?"

She nodded a little, "Yes. I know it now. Can you?"

He nodded and she watched his smile to her grow.

Mischka sighed then, relieved, happy and hopeful for them both as she reached to run her fingers through his hair.

He moved then and she noticed that he was hardening without having left her at all.

Her human side had its questioning doubts, just as the other part of him had its own uncertainties. Those parts of them were things which didn't speak openly of mating and joining lives from it as though they sat side by side on a rocky precipice, bargaining over making their lives together.

But those parts had stepped back for this, and the more animalistic portions of the pair had decided it in the usual way, so it was done, the bargaining over with.

"Do you want me again?" he asked in her mind.

She pulled him close to breathe into his ear, "We must have disturbed everyone enough as we were before, so now, beautiful male, I want you slow, quiet, and deep.

Most of all, Deym-yan, I want you for the rest of my life."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers