Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

Shorty pulled back his head and he stared at her for a moment, his yellow eyes searching hers. Mischka's tail slid between his legs, searching for his, and when they touched, Mischka wrapped the end of hers around his tightly.

They both gasped as they looked at each other and then Mischka smiled very softly and she kissed Shorty in a slow and very different way for a couple of minutes. He hadn't moved a muscle squatting as he was in the most pleasant sort of shock and realization.

She opened her eyes and saw Taela grinning to her. When she got Shorty to look as well, Ryan was nodding too.

Mischka didn't mind. She just reached for him and she touched her forehead against his as she spoke to him in their silent way, now that she knew his true name.

"Thank you, Deym-yan. I think that you have a fine name and I feel special to know it at last." She settled her arms around him a little better as she sighed, "I've wanted to know it for a long time now."

------------------

Mischka opened her eyes and looked off across the dark cabin. The lighting was very low, but the dimness hid nothing from her eyes, being what she was. She could see Ryan on his knees, holding Taela as she hung from him and she knew what Taela had meant about it, though at the moment, it was only slow.

She looked over to where the newlyweds were bedded down and her eyes widened a little. Tesem was on his back, half sitting up a little, while Rhani sat on his prick and held his face to her tiny breasts.

Mischka could clearly see that Rhani had the mechanics of this worked out perfectly to take the wide differences in their relative sizes into account. She was moving slowly, and yet, she was driving herself down forcefully on the downward strokes and working her little hips to maximize things for her male.

Mischka just couldn't figure out where she was putting that pole of his inside of her.

Still, she decided that it was very nice to see, as well as being a little inspiring to be able to watch.

The first time that she'd really looked over at them, they were going at this in much the same manner as Taela and Ryan were doing it at the moment, but ...

She'd watched as Tesem had mounted Rhani from behind. She guessed at the time that she'd have expected to see her on her knees and leaning forward in the same way that she would have done it, but no ...

Where she'd have thought that their size difference would have worked against them, they'd already learned ways to capitalize on it.

Tesem held her to him tightly with one long arm - right off the floor, though her legs hung down a little. He clutched her to his front to thrust into her while Rhani's face showed a mixture of love, lust, and most of all, quite a lot of absolute delight to be held that way.

When they'd moved so that she could lie under him, Mischka thought that her expression to him just had to mean so much, and before very long at all, he'd picked her up again and held her so that she rested on the tops of his muscular thighs, her head hanging back while she made the sweetest little noises and her wings wrapped themselves around him.

Mischka liked to see it. Her little friend had always had such a tough time of things. She figured that Rhani deserved to have the love of someone like Tesem, since they looked to be so good for each other.

As her thoughts came back to the way that she rode him at the moment, she saw Tesem's hand begin to move toward her hip. As she watched, Mischka had a thought about him. He was pretty inspiring to look at in any way, she decided.

Large and muscled, much like Ryan, he appealed to her eyes in a way that took nothing from the way that she admired her new lover's smaller body.

Tesem's hands were a bit of a mystery to her, however. When he was bipedal, they looked like regular hands anywhere among the humanoid races; five fingers, one of them a thumb for grasping. They were long like the rest of him in many ways and appeared to be just as dextrous as anyone's hands.

But when he leaned forward and wished to move on four feet, those fingers had a way to join together in a way and what they looked like then were paws. She didn't get it and knew that other than asking for a demonstration – which she thought would be a rude thing to ask- she'd need to content herself with her own observations over time for the answer.

Her eyes widened then. She watched more carefully as Tesem lifted his hand from where it had been resting on Rhani's hip to bring it to their mouths for a moment. She watched carefully as they both licked his fingers and then, she observed as he moved it back to her bottom end and reaching around her – because he could, she guessed – she saw her little friend's eyes open as she'd gasped and then smiled down at him sweetly when his finger pressed its way inside of her gently.

Was everyone here so fixated?

She wondered about that, though after a few seconds of whatever Tesem was doing for his wife, Mischka couldn't doubt that it seemed to be heightening things for her to a good degree.

Her thoughts came back to Deym-yan then and she lifted her head to kiss his cheek very softly and slowly, though she left a wet smear on it as she did, hoping that his kind of what they were might understand the gesture.

"You surprise me, Deym-yan," she thought to him, "This is the way that I have always ached to be able to begin with anyone, yet not one ever did before now. You are so good to me just like this. How did you know it was what I wanted, when even I had forgotten that I might have a hope for it?"

She felt his sigh against her ear and the way that he rubbed his wet cheek against hers, "I have always wanted this too. Tonight, I just knew that you were the same, so I hoped that you would allow it."

"Male," she hissed quietly to him in the way of her kind, using her actual voice instead of her thoughts, "for something as nice as this for a beginning, I find that I would allow you anything with me, because you alone seem to know how to prepare your female in this way. It is not a little thing to one like me."

She felt him raise his head, so she did likewise, to look into his yellow eyes while he peered into her whitish ones for a long moment as their hands worked on, "You say that you are my female?"

He'd asked it so softly and in such a careful tone without any of his characteristic and cautious pauses, and even in English, that Mischka felt her heart melting. Again, she told herself, how could he have possibly known?

She smiled at him very softly, "A lover such as you seem to be to me can drive me past my own too-stupid and careful obstacles. Where I thought that I held a hope to only mate with you this night, I must admit to my male that I find a much larger hope in my breast for only one – you.

I suppose that we must still be cautious, Deym-yan, but in this speech, the human girls would tell you that they were thinking about it.

For ones like us, the thought is absurd, for my kind does not love in that way. As far as I might make a guess, yours does not either. What are we to do? I had a want for you this night, but now ..."

She stopped suddenly to moan very softly over what his fingers were doing to her and more, over the way that he'd kissed her cheek just as wetly as she'd done it to him. She slid her face against his slowly.

"There are things," he whispered, "things which, ... must be done, I think."

He paused then, while her mind whirled in a bit of wonder over what he might be talking about, since she wasn't sure.

His thought came to her again, since he was a little afraid to ruin what seemed to be beginning with his voice.

"We live here now, wherever this family of ours takes us. I think that mating with the others will come into it at some time, so I wish to know what is meant so that I do not mistake it.

Do you wish to be my female in this family, even though there are two other males who will probably want to mate with you? They are larger than I am – both of them – and you would offer me your love even so?"

She raised her hands to hold his head, "Yes. I want you because of who and what you are, and to me, I also want to have the wonder of you as mine alone. I know what you say, and I am prepared to allow it with them – especially since I see it as my way to allow you to mate with their females."

She brought her face even closer to his and she kissed his lips very softly, "I even know that you would want those males yourself, Deym-yan. I know this about you – and still I want to be the only one who knows your hidden love, just as I am the only one who knows your name.

Think a little, Male. You might not see it, but it is the best and only real way for us two here.

Mate with any that you want from among us six. I will push so that no others can join. Five others are plenty for anyone. I will likely mate the same as you with them. What I think to offer is that we might mate with them, but each of us holds only the other one in our love."

She drew her head back a little, "For that, Deym-yan," she smiled as she whispered, "I would give you anything that I have to give. Try to say the same to me and let us begin."

She looked up and almost laughed softly for a moment, "And I am offering you this even before we have joined, though I think that we ought to reserve the last of it until we learn that we can do it well between us."

"But, ..." he hesitated, "but Ryan has told me that your kind always seeks for two males, do you not?"

She shook her head, "That is what most of us do. But I am not like that for the most part. Do you love Ryan in your way? I think that you do."

He nodded, "Yes."

She smiled, "That is enough, Deym-yan. At some point, I would want you both at once. It is a fantasy that I carry, that's all. I am also human enough to NOT want that as a way of life, if I can have you for as long as we can make it last between us.

As far as the other males, I might like it with someone that large now and then, maybe even a lot, I cannot tell yet.

But I know myself, Deym-yan. I know what you have now, and I tell you that it is not as small as you seem to regard it. There is plenty enough there to make this screecher's female happy, I can tell you.

You do not even think of it at all, but we have been here playing slowly for hours, Deym-yan – hours long - and what you have there is still like a hot metal bar in my hand.

Something else," she smiled, "Be gentle, but try with two fingers in me for a moment."

She gasped for an instant and she watched his eyes widen, "You are tight."

"I can loosen to allow something like what Ryan has to pass, but slowly," she said, "and once it opens, it is looser. The next day, it is like this once more. I have learned this of myself in my life. When I give myself to you, it will always be tight. We come to know our mates once we have chosen, my kind. Rhani is the same.

My mother was like this after birthing two – and I was large and hard for her to pass. When Rhani mates with her fine husband, he must wait for her to open for him. We – whatever we are - her and I, always return to that size, especially if we have our male for us – another reason to want your love for me.

I do not know what the girls are like where you come from, so I cannot say much of them.

And another thing," Mischka chuckled, "since I seem to be pleading my hopeful troth to my male; you and I are a little unique among the pairs here.

Ryan is human. Beautiful Taela is half human and half Morgarod, so she gets her lovely hair from that. Tesem is Anubian. Rhani is, ... whatever she is with me.

All of them are different to their mates.

You are half Morgarod – "

"I don't have lovely hair?" he asked in a joking tone.

Mischka chuckled, "With all of your lovely hair, but you are the closest male to what I am. I am whatever Rhani is, but a larger breed and I am half human. Have you ever seen it when two of your kind mate?"

He thought back and he nodded, "Yes. They scream at each other and then they fall over slowly, still joined. They lie still with their eyes open. I used to look for pairs like that when I was little, because they did that after eating together.

I would arrive then to steal any food they left unguarded," he smiled, "Their eyes were open, but they saw nothing then."

He began to run his other hand over her shoulders and back, "I think that you have the most beautiful hair of us all – of any that I have ever seen, Mischka."

She smiled at the heartfelt compliment, but then she said, "That stillness that you used to your advantage, I don't know if you know what it is. Has it ever happened to you?"

He shook his head, "No, never. What is it for?"

Mischka smiled, so happy to learn that his breed retained the mating characteristic, "Wherever our kind once began, I am sure that they were together - the same creatures at one time. How they split, we will probably never know.

Deym-yan, the pause then is the second ending, and I guess that it is only possible for what we are. I have felt it and even though the male was a low and selfish turd to me, that long few minutes was so good. I only thank my larger brain that I guessed its purpose.

If one of us has this with her male, it is what the humans call heaven, but it also assures that the seed finds the egg. The pair cannot move while the male's seed seeks the egg. With no egg, it lasts for a long time, this joy, but if an egg is found, the joy fades almost right then. Until it passes, the lovers stay locked together."

She closed her eyes and leaned against him, half-turning so that she could feel the way that her breasts were pressed against his chest. After a moment, she opened her eyes.

"We can have this joy, Deym-yan, where none of the others here can. We only need to think about when I am not fertile until we wish to make our young together."

She lifted her hand to push his hair back for him, and she whispered to him very softly, barely making any sound at all.

"You might be the only one here who can give Rhani little ones as well, though I do not know that yet."

She sat back then, reaching to touch his shoulder, "Have I told enough of my heart and other things to win you as my male?"

He smiled and nodded, "More than enough, Mischka.

I have found myself staring at you since you saved us that night. I wondered how someone like me could ever hope to get you to notice me very much at all. Now I find that you have noticed me.

I will do as you say. I never had a hope to have a female to love me just for her and I. Now?"

She stared as he faded from her sight. He was gone as far as she could tell, but then she felt his soft kiss on her lips.

"There are still things to be done," he smiled, and then she felt his tail slip from the grasp of her own.

Mischka sat wondering for several minutes and then he was back before her with her dinner plate. She could see and smell that there were a few pieces of meat there on it.

"I couldn't find anything to kill so that you might eat," he smiled as she felt his tail connect with hers, "I hope that this might serve."

Mischka's eyes widened as she stared at him, "You – you really mean this? I never expected something such as this, Deym-yan. This - this says to me that your hopes to have me are real."

He nodded as he set the plate down carefully, "As real as your hidden hopes as you said them to me.

I have the same ones about you."

He smiled a little then, "We know enough now as what we are to prefer meat that is cooked. Eat this, Mischka and we can begin. I will always give you meat somehow, whenever you want to say what we are telling each other right now."

She moved then and got to her knees before his offering. She knew that they ought to be a little quiet for this part of it at least so that their intent wasn't mistaken by the others.

Mischka tied her long hair back into a crude bun as quickly as she could, looking over her shoulder at him as she did it.

"You really do want me as your female," she sighed, seeing the way that his yellow eyes regarded her.

He nodded, "For as close to forever as we can get. I'll do my best not to ruin it."

She wiped a tear from her eye and then she nodded, "I'll be working even harder then, Deym-yan. " She looked down for a moment, "I never thought that anyone would ever – "

She looked up at his eyes again, "You must be the best male of whatever we are anywhere. I accept and you have your female. Since I have come to be here, I have ached so much to know your touch."

With that, Mischka moved to position herself and she leaned down on her hands as she knelt there.

Her tail let go of his and it began to sweep back and forth a little languidly to cause him to look at her hips and what she had for him. She inhaled the scent of the cooked meat for a moment, thinking about them together. Her little slideshow passed through her mind rather quickly as she saw her memories of any male that she'd ever liked in her life.

Then it seemed to be about the three males right here on this craft. She saw him next to each of the others, the scenes moving past her mind very quickly. But she kept seeing him, more and more. Finally, all that Mischka could see in her mind was him, nothing but him, scene after scene.

At that point, Mischka Myers came to her moment, and she opened her mouth and began to gorge on what he'd brought for her. She wasn't aware of it at the moment, but he stared at her as he watched her lovely skin turn dark.

Her hips rose a little higher and then she swung her tail aside in a definite movement and she held it there for him.

She felt his legs as they slipped in between hers and then she felt his hands on her body.

It was different now to what she'd felt before.

It was different from what she'd ever felt in the hands of any male who'd taken her this way.

These hands belonged to Mischka's male - the only one that she'd ever really chosen and who was enough like her to know how she felt.

She whimpered a little, as she felt his prick seek her entrance, but after a moment, she felt him begin and she also felt it as she opened for him and he slid inside of her.

A piece of the meat was a little too large for her, so she grasped it in her hands and began to gnaw while her male began to take her away with him. Her human side felt a little foolish, but the rest of her knew the importance of eating it during this first coupling between them.

She felt that he was being so careful and she wondered why it would have surprised her to realize that out of any of the males that she'd ever had – not that she'd have allowed them this in this way – he was the only one who would have shown her a concern over her choking.

She finished the last piece of the meat as she listened to the soft slapping against her bottom. So nice, she thought, so very good for her.

But she was something other than what the humans here had termed a vampire, and so she also felt that she had gravy all over her face from her rooting around for the meat like the animal that she was partly. She held up her hand and saw it run over her fingers and she reveled in the combination of her genes and his as she heard the very quiet grunts from him.

She'd seen what he had and even felt his little scrotum for the past hour and then some. As a part human girl, what he had might cause some to think of it as something not quite as masculine as what Tesem or Ryan might have swinging there.

But she knew that it was only a sign like that out of the dark human past and their ancestors.

To the girls in the other long dark past which she carried, small was better – since it couldn't be ripped or bitten clean off as easily in a mating fight by other males – and she knew that back where she'd come from – even today, that thing was a target.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers