Chameleon in Chrome Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers

Other than you guys, Rhani is my only friend.

She's small and for her to get anything that she could manage to kill, ... well, I'd rather not think of what it might be."

Mischka looked around and then she looked up at Ryan, "Let's go."

When they were outside, Ryan unhinged the small collapsible parcel dolly that he'd brought and they fastened her boxes with the straps and they walked off, retracing their steps.

As they approached the intersection where she'd seen the feeding vampire, Mischka was startled to hear small cries from that direction and she nudged Ryan's arm and held her finger to her lips.

Ryan jammed his hand into his pocket and came up with a lightstick. Snapping it once in a bending motion to activate the chemicals inside, he put it back into his pocket for the moment.

As they rounded the corner, Ryan heard the faint sounds of a quiet struggle and he tossed the lightstick down the alleyway.

In the unearthly blue glare of the device, they saw the female vampire, but now she wasn't hunkering down at her meal. She was holding down a smaller form and snarling, though the one under her held up a pair of thin arms pleadingly. From the sounds now, the smaller one was begging to be allowed to leave – and remain among the living.

It didn't appear to Ryan as though it was working at all well.

Ryan looked up, finding himself alone suddenly as Mischka climbed straight up on her wings. She was fully dressed in the clothing that he'd bought for her, but that clothing allowed the use of the large appendages on her back.

The brief glimpse that he got of her features showed him that she'd lost her ability to maintain whatever conscious effort it took for her to remain light-colored.

Her face and any parts of her skin that he could see had gone dark. And then she was gone into the darkness up above them.

He looked at the scene before him and it didn't seem right to him somehow, so he reached for his PDW, about to draw back the cocking handle if this looked like it was going to go on toward the conclusion that he could easily foresee. But he never got there.

The female on her knees over the smaller one was bowled over in the next instant and swept aside.

Ryan looked over and he saw only a ball of flailing limbs for a moment before he heard a muffled screech.

What he saw then ...

Mischka looked to have flames in her eyes from the heat of her gaze at the female – who was now struggling ever more feebly as her lifeblood sprayed off into space to the side. The female tried to cover the gaping wound on her neck, but the blood still pumped out past her weakening fingers while this very new to Ryan, dark-visaged Mischka looked to be just barely able to contain her obvious wrath.

She looked down in some rage with her long teeth bared in a very primal way for a moment until it became obvious that there was no fight left in the dying one.

She turned away to get to her feet and then she was almost bowled over herself by the smaller form, who now hung from her and hugged her, almost wailing her tears out.

Mischka put her arms around the other one and held on, "Rhani!" she hissed quietly, "Oh Rhani, are you hurt?"

The smaller form shook her head against Mischka's and a moment later, Mischka stood up and took the smaller one's hand to lead her away. She felt something in her friend's small hand and when she saw what it was, she almost burst into tears herself.

It was the little photograph in a cheap plastic frame. Rhani didn't have enough for even a stitch of clothing, but she must have been holding that little article in one hand ever since they'd last seen each other.

"Come on," she said, wiping her eyes as her darkness began to fade, "I've always told you that this place would be the death of you. I don't ever want to see it once I'm finally right. I need to get you somewhere where you're safe."

Ryan found himself looking at, ... well he wasn't really sure.

This 'Rhani' appeared to be a dark, obviously naked - and very dirty female something like Mischka of ... - he couldn't tell at all accurately - maybe twelve at a stretch – and that was a long one, too, and though she wasn't more than four and a half feet tall, she looked taller, due to her lankiness . He knew that he was more than likely incorrect, knowing that it was a little silly to be trying to apply human standards out here to creatures who were not human.

As they drew a little near to him, Rhani saw him for the first time and she drew back, looking afraid, but she settled down as Mischka spoke to her in that strange half-squawking form of speech that she and Shorty used.

From what Ryan could see, Rhani got it, but she kept trying to tell Mischka something and she was insistent.

"Tesem," she said clearly, trying to pull Mischka in a slightly different direction, "Tesem, ... Tesem." It was followed by a whole lot of other things, not one of which Ryan had any sort of clue about.

"This is Rhani," Mischka said, "She's filthy and she smells right now, but I'm happy that she's still alive, at least." She stopped and Rhani stood in front of her, pleading and beseeching as she tugged at Mischka's hand, and when she finally made herself understood, Mischka's eyebrows disappeared right against her widow's peak.

She looked at Ryan in astonishment, "She wants to go to the animal impound."

Ryan blinked, "What the hell for? I didn't think that this trip would take all day, Mischka. I don't mind helping, but I'm not going there if she wants to look at the puppies."

Rhani squawked and chattered and Ryan could see that Mischka's eyebrows weren't going to be very visible for a little while yet, by her expression. When she finally understood it to Rhani's satisfaction, she turned and blinked, looking at Ryan.

"I'd guess it happened about the time that you and the others were helping me. I didn't even know anything about this." She looked to be feeling incredulous for a moment and her eyebrows still hadn't reappeared when she stared at Ryan again.

"They're holding her husband."

-------------------------------------

The Anubian sat on a small bench with his arms restrained straight out on either side of him. The tranquilizer that he'd been hit with was finally wearing off, though slowly, since they'd kept the dose topped up and he found himself trying to work his consciousness through the fog of it.

He'd been drugged, though he'd never fully lost consciousness. He wanted to snort in derision.

Humans and their stupidity.

It even went as far as what they thought that they knew about his kind.

He did hear the door to the cell being unlocked very quietly, though, and he waited with his eyes closed; his head not hanging down quite so much anymore.

He felt the bonds around his wrists which held him there, but he also felt that his bracers hadn't been removed. He guessed that they'd either been overlooked somehow or that more likely, his captors hadn't thought them to be important.

He activated the cameras in the left one with a curling motion of one finger. The tendon in his forearm stood out and he heard the barely-audible click. He had a feeling that he'd want a record of this.

The female pound guard crept into the cell, barely moving – barely daring to draw a breath as she came. She knew that what she'd been trying to fight off in her mind was unconscionable and very likely highly illegal as well, given her position. She didn't want to harm him in any way, though the thought in her mind of what she wanted to do would still constitute abuse in the strict legal sense once she was living her little fantasy.

But she couldn't help herself anymore. He'd been here under sedation for the maximum allowable time. She felt drawn here, and it was going to have to be now or never.

She hadn't been pulled here by any conscious thought of desire from 'him'. This was all something inside of her and she'd finally lost her ability to fight off her desires any longer.

It happened to her fairly often. It was one of the reasons that she was working here, after all.

She looked at him, sitting there with his eyes closed. Her own eyes ran over his lean and muscled body. Side to side and top to bottom, he was the single most wickedly attractive male that she'd ever seen and, ...

God, she thought; he must stand well over six feet tall.

Well, when he was on two feet anyway,

As she crept closer, she barely felt her tongue as it slipped out of her mouth to lick her own lips, though she noticed after a moment and gently bit her lower lip as she edged nearer. It was as hard as anything to do, but she brought her face as close to his muscled body as she could and inhaled his scent a little slowly.

What she smelled was a little foreign to her, but that didn't matter.

His scent screamed 'MALE' to her. Pure, heavy-balled musk hit her brain and it told her a lot about him if you were a female with eyes to see his power and beauty as well.

He was the kind who could bang you until you threw your head back into the pillow so hard that you could hear your own vertebrae grind, as well as the way that your jaw threatened to snap its ligaments as you screamed for him.

And if by some magic miracle, you managed to retain enough control to lunge up and bite one of those nipples in your joy, well, he'd just roar at you and fuck you even harder.

He was the kind who'd laugh softly as he watched you get up on aching and trembling hips to stumble uncertainly to the can for a piss - if he didn't change his mind and fuck you all over again right then on the floor. It would come to you then that it wasn't out of cruelty or anything stupid - he actually cared and it would amaze him that you'd have put it off for that long when you didn't need to at all.

He was just amazed that you did. Hell, he'd CARRY you there if he thought that you couldn't make it.

To one very lonely female guard working alone at the animal impound, that was love if it stayed with you.

She knew the kind. She'd had one once upon a time; an incredible male who could make her grab her pillow and hold on in a white-knuckled grip so that at least she had something to lay her head on while he held her up on failing knees and caressed her everywhere that he could reach so softly and well while he STILL fucked her brains out and chuckled over the staccato slapping of his hips on her ass.

But she'd lost him one night as he'd worked overtime on the outside and an avalanche took him from her forever.

She'd never been the same since, though she tried never to let it get to her too much.

When it did, there was always the ones that the cops brought here, wasn't there? Most of those ones couldn't hold a candle to her Robby's memory - though this one might, she guessed.

It was just too bad that he was likely an animal. Why if he could even speak to her a little, she'd do anything in her power to free him...

Just as long as he fucked her like Robby used to and he stayed around and never went to the outside.

But she guessed that he wasn't like that; he was just a fuck in an animal impound to her, just passing through on the way to wherever they threw these things after the quick hearing. She lowered her nose and inhaled again.

She wanted to groan, but she didn't; being so careful to not even exhale against him in order to draw another breath of him into her nostrils. Her knees felt a little weak for it all the same and she sank onto them onto the floor there between his legs and looked up at his face.

He was something, she thought. With those pointed ears standing straight up the way that they were, and, his coal black fur ...

And she could just make out the tip of one tooth at each corner of his long, narrow mouth as they extended barely past his sweet-looking lips.

To her at the moment; he was sooo sexually attractive to her. She actually felt a little lost. She was already wet.

She'd always had thoughts of fucking with one of these dog-men things.

She wanted to touch the very short fur which covered those long muscles. She almost ached to do it, too.

She stopped as she consciously forced herself to remember that she had turned off the surveillance cam in this cell. Just to make certain, she looked up and she saw that the tiny LED was out.

It was a moment of pure coincidence, but as she turned her head back to look at him again, she didn't see it as the tiny LED winked back on.

She sighed inaudibly. She'd done this before to other males – just not one like him and she wondered if she might ever get the chance to even meet one of these ones for herself one day, though she supposed not. She saw them only very rarely, most often in the company of their females, and there was no ignoring the looks of disdain with which they regarded humans. She shook the thought out of her mind.

Even the females looked so good to her, and from the very little that she'd heard at all of their kind, they were all known - once you got their fuses lit properly - to be such incredible sex beasts.

She guessed that the best that she could manage here was to fuck him while he was still out of it and satisfy herself with that.

She knew what she'd do after that, of course; though waiting for her shift to end would feel like forever passing. She'd run out and scour the vidshops in the commerce sector, looking almost frantically until she found her favorite seller in the corners, knowing that he probably wouldn't let her down.

But she was confident that at some point later today, she'd go home and shove the wolfish-looking dildo that she planned to buy into her as she watched the illegal porno that she'd hopefully find. The worm in the little shops was good to her, knowing that she was a little bent and he always kept odd things in stock just for her – since she kept coming back.

What she didn't know in her ignorance of his kind was that no such video existed. No Anubian would have ever consented to be a part of such a thing, even if he was starving and needed the money.

There was nothing illegal about inter-species relationships out this far, but pornography of it was illegal to make, sell, purchase, or own. Humans were still humans, and their lawmakers knew that if they didn't at least try to keep some sort of lid on things, sooner or later, somebody somewhere would start screwing potted plants or other things which couldn't say no.

She'd done this before to male prisoners of various species that the cops brought here sometimes if they didn't know what to do with them, though she'd never had a shot at one like this one ever. It was her very personal and delicious little kink.

She was actually beginning to hope that they'd forgotten about this one. With a little luck, this might work out and she could maybe make it a regular thing to help her get through her long shifts.

You had to time things right, that was all, she told herself. At the right time, they'd still be under, pretty much and she'd suck to get them hard. It usually didn't take long at all, thanks to the particular sedative that was used here.

Once that had happened and she could see what they had, she'd climb up and ease herself down on them for a hopefully fine fuck until she was happy. The contraceptive foam in her pussy would deal with the spermatozoa and with a quick wipe of a towelette, no one would be the wiser. Best of all, they'd never really be sure of what had happened.

She opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out to lick the end of his sheath. Now that it had begun, she felt a little emboldened and she began to try to get her tongue into the end of it.

She felt the tip and the heat which was beginning there and in only moments, she felt it as the end of it grew to emerge for her. With a sigh that she couldn't contain, she began to fellate him.

She gave in to her want and her hand reached out to caress and hold his scrotum. The balls in there felt so large and heavy to her and when she felt that he'd reached what had to be his full size, she started licking it up and down over it's long and darkly pink length.

A good thing that she was already on her knees, she thought, the taste and the heat of it would probably have driven her there anyway.

She reminded herself that time was against her, so she quickly stood up and pulled off her trousers to prepare herself for the final sweet part. With her hands on him in such private places, she doubted that he'd notice her weight as she sat on that fine long prick of his.

But she landed on the floor, jumping off just in time as he'd opened his eyes and snarled. The way that his teeth had snapped shut almost over her nose had been a hell of a fright and a very near thing.

She heard the hallway door open behind her and she jumped up to get her pants on as quickly as she could.

It didn't help that the prisoner was almost barking the place down in his rage at her.

"What were you doing?" the shift super asked as she came to the open door with three others, one of them a human male.

"N-nothing," the pound worker said.

"Oh fuck off," the older woman groaned, rolling her eyes, "Nothing, huh?

Think you can come up with a good lie here for the public about how your belt is hanging undone and your shirt is outside of your pants?"

She pointed to the camera on the wall above them, "Try hard, Debbie. I need to hear a really good fairy-tale after what I was looking at in the monitor back there a few seconds ago.

I just happened to look at the panel on my way by and I found just one cam switch in the off position. I turned it on just for the hell of it and guess what I was looking at."

Debbie stuttered and mumbled for a moment, and the super told her to unlock the restraints.

She looked up, her mouth falling open, "But, ... but, .. he, ..."

"Just unlock him," her superior said, "As usual, the Security types can't tell something intelligent from a rock and they brought him here by mistake – since their own IQ is a lot closer to the rock."

She turned to the others, "It happens here now and then. If I hadn't been out on my lunch at the time that your friend was brought in, I'd have set them straight."

"But that was about two weeks ago!" Mischka said, "It takes you that long to come back and look in yourself?"

The supervisor ignored her and she turned to the quiet, though still angry individual on the bench, "I'm very sorry about all of this, Sir."

His ankles were free as Debbie worked with trembling fingers. He didn't move a hair, though he glared at her, waiting. When both of his wrists had been freed, he moved faster than anyone would have believed possible, grabbing Debbie by the throat, lifting her clean off the floor to growl in accented, yet startlingly clear English.

"Do not ever dare to try to stand in my sight again."

He threw her against the single barred wall next to the door as though it was nothing. Her head slammed against the bars and she fell into a heap on the floor.

Rhani was against him the next instant, holding on for all that she was worth.

It softened things for him in a heartbeat as he looked down at her for a moment as he held her, and then he looked up.

"I have video of the whole incident," he said coldly, "and now I will go to swear out a complaint against this one, you, and this whole place," he said quietly, "There is an Anubian embassy here – as you call us – and I will seek what aid that I can there."

For what he'd just said, Ryan liked him already.

But Rhani spoke then and she managed to calm him down to a degree, and he looked at the others for a moment as she led him away down the hall.

Outside and with the introductions made, he regarded Ryan without suspicion after he'd heard what had happened and he offered his thanks to him and Mischka.

After that, he leaned down and nuzzled his face against Rhani's for a moment. It ended in a soft kiss between them and he sank to walk on all fours with them after the smaller vampire jumped up to ride on his back.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers