All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 14'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY YOU KEEP PROLONGING THIS

YOU AS A WRITER JUST GOT TO MAKE BUD A SISSY BOY TOO.MANDY HAS TURN BUD WIFE INTO A WHORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
piss or get off the pot

You can't seem to decide if he will be a man or a pussy. Just have him throw the silly whoring bitch out and slap the shit out of Mandy, or whimp out and let her fuck all over him like it seems he is going to do.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Well done

This is getting good can't wait for the next chapter to be wrote and see how Bud handles this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ever see a train crash about to happen?

Yeah, that helpless feeling of not being able to do anything to stop the crash. That's about the shape Bud's in right now.

Shirl's got the bit in her teeth and isn't about to stop no matter what Bud says or does. Mandy's got Shirl right where she wants her, as her dependant sex slave, and has her own ideas about where she wants to go. I think Paul's either just along for the ride, or he's actually the mastermind behind his sub mannerisms.

Personally, I think Bud's in for a very rough time and a happy ending doesn't look likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cuckolding Made Simple

Stir the pot with indecision (authors and puppet characters) add a wimpy braindead husband and presto - a sick cuckolding tale of 15 to 50 chapters.

Shoot this pitiful, humiliated dog and put the man out of his author minipulated senseless mind.

What a drawn out sick non-erotic dehumanizing cuckkkkolding string of garble. You can do better - perhaps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous