All Comments on 'Changed Ch. 03'

by cheerful_deviant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More!

When are you going to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More ...

You did say you'd continue this ... (nudge nudge)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
request

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

The best I've ever read....and i've read a lot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

You really need to continue this series. The format of having central character being changed into someone different is the real turn on. I much prefer the central character to be someone who is attracted to the sexual experience, but a little afraid of what might happen. I don't want the hero(ine) to be some bully or a person who is full of bravado. I prefer that the hero(ine) be pulled into the sexual experience by its attractiveness, but always a bit leary of what might be happening.

You could continue to have Mary change herself to different types of sexual beings. She might experiment with being a dominant with a fem. She might physically change herself for that role: put on muscles, become taller. She might change herself to be a black because she wants to seduce a black woman. But in each case she would worry about the change a bit, wondered if she ought to do it. But the sexual attraction would be too strong for her to resist and she would do it. Perhaps Mary would change herself into a man, make herself look like some super star actor so as to seduce some devastingly beautiful woman.

Of course, with Mary doing all of this, how can she continue to have a life as an archeologists. She won't have the time or money. So she can take advantage of her powers to earn vast riches. Make wealthy womem pay her for some service. All legitimate. She makes these wealthy women believe that she is providing a valuable service and they pay her for it. That way with enormous sums of money, Mary and her friends could afford to travel to exotic places all over the world, and experience all kinds of new sexual experiences. Since they would change their physical appearance, no one would recognize them. They could afford to buy glamorous clothing, very sexy in appearance, stay in magnificent places. The power trip alone would be sexual exciting.

Of course, maybe you are tired of writing about Mary and want to change it. OK. But if you do that, stick to the central turn on of the stories: people who become changed by the attractiveness of the sexual experience, and do things sexually that they never thought that they would do, but now can't resist it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent !!!!!

Please continuw with this GREAT story. It is soooooo hot & sexxxy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pace!

The pace and description in your stories is excellent! I can't wait till four.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Series

Great series, but you still need to think about using an editor for the grammatical and spelling errors. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OMG!!

I just wanted to say that i absolutly love your stories! I enjoy reading erotic stories any time of the day. When i read your i try and do things o myself that you are decribin in your stories so that it is as if there is someone here doing them to me! they make me so wet and i love it! Keep em coming!

Im not a registered user but i am more than wiling for n e feedback if you have any

my email is rachel_1072@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

This is an absolutly amazing story, i love ur others to.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

The series is just so wonderful I cant wait untill the next one. Each story just gets more and more interesting and so erotic. God I wish I was a woman and living there. Everything a guy could wish for is already happening and makes one wonder what would be next... Keep up the great work. I look forward to your next writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Series

This was a great series. I loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ugh.

Decent story, but it would read more smoothly if you checked your spelling. Not every word with an 's' on the end needs an apostrophe. And the synonym for frightened is scared. Scarred is what happens to your skin after certain injuries. Or should I say injurie's.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
not bad

a great idea but forcibly changing every girl into a lesbian seems evil. It would be better to just give them the best most intense night of there lives consenting or not and let them wonder how, why and do I want more? keep it up but less changing people please

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Four women make a hell of a sexy orgy!!

Being in charge of all the women she can handle is a big responsibility!Eventually she will get her head together and plan functions to happen last night with the red head and Cassandra.Sometimes she has to put women back to normal with no memory except for the sore pssys and eventually more exotic outpngs like strapons for girls and guys.Mostly for fun but once in a while to teach a lesson temporarily or permanently.The world is hers!!! What a story and I'm A man and not done yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this series!

Holy shit.

This story is magnificent. It taps into all of my wants and desires, and also makes me extremely wet and makes me cum super hard! What else can you ask for in a literotica story, eh?!

BobbAnaBobbAnaalmost 11 years ago
Great Story !

Thank you! Way too hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn

Wish I had that power!

MohairaMohairaabout 8 years ago
Wonderfull World

True magic ! I hope this ring exists ! Too marvellous !

Thank you !

Lesbian power !

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 7 years ago
Delightfully wicked

A shame she changes every woman permanently. Why not make them only that incredibly sensitive with and for female lovers and openminded enough nothing seems off limits, while still giving them there freewill. I would like it better if she asked the girls what they would like to tweet or change and only do small stuff without asking, like longer nipples. :)

I love the idea tho, wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous