Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know what to say. He felt so let down, so deflated. He liked what they had. He loved her deeply, but no amount of reassurance or apologizing seemed to change things. He wondered what all of this meant. He had always been the one calling the shots. He gave the orders and she obeyed. Everything seemed so different now. He no longer felt in charge

"I am so sorry."

"Don't say that. You have apologized enough," she said sternly, almost resentfully. "Wait here. I'll be back soon."

"Hey, aren't you going to untie me?" he asked as she bounded naked from the bed a out of the bedroom.

"No!" she shouted from the hall.

He laid there waiting. His arms were getting stiff. He could hear her in the kitchen, cabinet doors slamming, her mumbling. He heard a kitchen chair scrape across the kitchen floor. Then nothing. After about fifteen minutes she came in the bedroom carrying a bottle of tequila in one hand and a shot glass in the other. She put the bottle on the night stand and sat down beside him on the bed. He could tell she had already had quite a bit of tequila by the look in her eyes and her expression. She looked down his body rested her hand on his stomach and sipped the tequila.

"Damn, you are such a pretty man," she said rubbing his stomach. "I knew you were a hot fuck when I first saw you just by looking at you... the way you looked in those jeans. You have the cutest little ass. You have just the kind of ass a guy needs to give a girl a good fucking."

She began to rub lower, just above his cock.

"Look at you. I ain't even touching your cock and it is getting hard already. Oh, I forgot, you didn't get to cum a while ago. You are such slut you know. You like to fuck more than any man I ever knew."

She downed the tequila and poured another shot. She grabbed his hard cock roughly and squeezed it hard, so hard he flinched.

"Did that hurt, baby? Oh look. When I squeeze it juice comes out the head. Let me stroke baby..., make it all slick. Oh, I know."

She cupped his balls in her hand and poured the tequila over his cock and began to lick and suck it. She lapped the tequila from her hand licking his balls at the same time. Then she grabbed them and twisted. He squirmed on the bed.

"Does that hurt baby?" she said twisting harder. "I hope so, cause I really like to hurt you. I just figured that out you know." she said as she leaned down to his ear. " I really, really, like it. I would let you feel how wet hurting you makes me but your are tied up aren't you."

She reached down between her legs and pushed her fingers between the lips of her pussy wetting them with her own juices then rubbed them over his lips and pushed them into his mouth.

"Here, can you tell?"

He nodded yes because she kept her fingers in his mouth rubbing them around. Then she dipped them back into her pussy again and smeared her juices all over his face and back into his mouth.

"Suck my fingers honey. I like that. I like the feel of you sucking my fingers, I like the feel of your hot mouth tonging them, just like my nipples or my clit. But you know, what I really want?"

He shook his head, no.

She looked deeply into his eyes, " I want to hurt you baby. I want to hurt you so bad, in so many ways. I want you to hurt for me, to suffer for me. You know I love you so much, so desperately. I think that is why I want to so badly..., because I love you so much. Not just that though, but it makes me so damn wet to, dare I say it? Dominate you. I know it sounds twisted, but when I have you like this I don't have to trust you. I can just make you do what I want." Then she laughed, " and, I think you like it too."

He tried to answer, but she kept her fingers in his mouth because she didn't want him to talk.

"Shhh. Don't talk now."

She got up and went to the dresser and opened the toy drawer pulling out a penis gag he frequently used on her along with some more rope.

"Here open."

This was humiliating. Him having to take a gag shaped like a penis head in his mouth. She could have gotten the ball gag but she chose this one. He opened his mouth silently and took the gag as she buckled it behind his head.

"God, you look so damn hot like that. Do you like having a cock in your mouth?" She laughed, then downed another shot of tequila "Now turn over baby."

His eyes got wide.

"Don't give me any sass. Now turn over!"

He rolled over on his stomach. She got on top of him and leaned down to his ear. The tequila was quickly lowering any inhibitions she might have had. Her speech was slurred but she felt completely confident now, if a little lightheaded.

"Do you really love me?" she said licking his ear, sticking her tongue in it roughly. "Oh, I forget you have a cock in your mouth. Well anyway, you have to promise me you'll still love me. After all, I have your initials branded on my ass. Nod if you do. Good boy. No, you are really a bad boy aren't you?"

She got off of him and tied each ankle and spread his legs apart.

"Darling, you have the cutest ass. I could just eat you up."

Then she leaned over and squeezed it with both hands and bit down on his left cheek sucking the flesh into her mouth trying to leave a mark. She let go with her right hand and pushed her finger between his ass cheeks and tickled his asshole.

"Hold still. I have always wanted to do this too you. I want you to feel the humiliation and violation of having your ass penetrated. There, it goes in easy doesn't it."

He grunted and clinched his ass together as she worked it in and out.

"Ohhh, who is the bitch now," she hissed wickedly.

He was getting a little scared by all of this. She was drunk after all, this wasn't her usual behavior, and he was gagged. It was all getting a little dangerous. But there was something very exciting about it all too. Like he was getting to see her at her most intimate. She wasn't just obeying, submitting to him now, but rather she was doing as she pleased, she was completely uninhibited and fearless. He wondered where all of this would take them.

"Tell me, who is who's bitch now!" she demanded.

He was still gagged and could only grunt.

"That's right you are baby. You are my fuckin' bitch." she said getting up off the bed and going back to the dresser drawer. "Lets see, what can I find to use on you? What do I feel like doing to you? Oh, okay, I see!" she said as she walked back over to the bed.

12