Charlie Ch. 29-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" Charlie was grabbing onto the sheets of his bed. Her spread legs began to shake next to his hips. Nathan thrust forward, deeply, and she cried out. There was that gripping feeling yet again. Nathan smiled as Charlie threw her upper body back and forth. Expletives left her mouth over and over again as she rode her orgasmic wave. It was during that twisting and turning that Nathan felt his own need rise up. He desperately wanted to make this session last longer, but the feeling of her heat and tightness was too much for his own hormones and desire to handle. Instinctively, his hips started to jerk as he tried desperately to find a rhythm for his thrusts. Charlie recognized his motions and urged him forward.

"Come for me," Charlie whispered hoarsely. She arched her body further into his hips and that was the last remnants of his control. A low growl started in the back of his throat, and turned into a loud groan as he bucked against her. His own orgasm took over, exploding from his shaft. Charlie rolled her hips against him, providing an additional stroking motion. Nathan threw back his head, panting from the increased feeling and sensitivity that she provided. His legs began to shake from the exertion of holding him upright. He eased himself out of her but placed his head between her breasts. They both were breathing hard, and he could hear her heart pounding. She wrapped her hands around his neck and shoulders. Occasionally, she would run her fingers through his hair. The intimacy of the moment was not lost on Nathan.

Chapter 32

Charlie enjoyed the feeling of Nathan's weight on her body. It wasn't intrusive. Much to the contrary, it was comforting and relaxing. Her fingers wandered through his hair as she willed her body to slow down and relax. Her sex was pulsing from the orgasms she had. It was that moment that her logical side tried to intrude on the moment. Her brain wanted to analyze what and why behind what she just did with Nathan. She wanted to ask questions about Nathan, what was going on, and about they sex they just had. Instead of digging deeper into that part of her, she simply closed her eyes. This was Nathan.

He started to pull away from her, and Charlie tried to hold onto him, but he moved more insistently. Why am I holding on to him? Without any words, he eased himself off of the bed and moved into the bathroom. Again, Charlie's mind tried to spin out of control. Stop it! Unsure of what to do or say next, she rolled off of the bed and began putting her clothes on. One piece at a time, she would get through this without having some kind of OCD moment. By the time Nathan returned to the room, he was wearing a towel around his waist. Charlie had already donned her panties, jeans, and bra. She could see a bit of surprise in Nathan's expression when he re-entered the room; he took up residence leaning in the doorway. Afraid of what her brain might try to say in the moment, she grabbed her shirt and walked across the room to where he was standing. She placed a gentle kiss on his lips and scooted past him.

"Where do you think you are going?" Nathan had a hint of harshness in his tone. Charlie knew that tone; it was the same tone he used when Charlie challenged items in his master's thesis. He twisted around to see her walking down the hall. Charlie stopped at the top of the stairs and pulled her shirt over her head.

Yanking her hair out of her shirt, she replied, "Home." She gave him a tentative smile and jogged down the stairs. She could hear his bare footsteps on the wooden floor coming after her. Keep going! Charlie got to the backdoor and took a deep breath. The coolness in the evening air brought bumps to her warmed skin. She dashed across the balcony and down his steps. Once on her balcony and through her own door, she felt the tension in her limbs give up. However, the moment that she thought was done, she thought she had escaped, opened the back door, and he was still wearing a towel. Oh my shoe-wearing dog!

Charlie did not want to turn around. She would have to face him and the questions in her head. She bit her lip and headed for the refrigerator. She grabbed a bottle of vitamin water from the top shelf and opened it, her back still to Nathan. A couple moments passed as she drank the water; she could feel his eyes on the back of her.

"Charlie?"

Charlie took a deep breath and turned to face him. She fidgeted with the top of the bottle, clicking the rim of it with her finger nail. It was becoming increasingly difficult to meet his gaze. When she was able to raise her eyes, she could tell that he looked perturbed.

"Why are you running away?" Nathan asked as he crossed his arms and leaned against her kitchen counter. Flashes of him kissing her so firmly passed through Charlie's brain. It brought a new warmth between her legs. Nope, not happening! Not while he looked so disgustingly good in a towel. She shook her head and walked out of the kitchen. He was there behind her again as she maneuvered down the hallway and up the stairs. When she got into her room, she felt his hand on her arm, swinging her around to look at him. He was impossibly close. Charlie could smell both him and the scent of sex on him. Her eyes wandered across his body, and her mind actually contemplated the idea of pulling the towel away from him.

"Charlie! Stop!" his voice sounded more strained.

The whole situation still felt too surreal. She could hear music drifting from his room. How appropriate that the song was "Breathe." She did just that, but the room and all of its air seemed to get caught in her lungs. She felt his hand on her chin, tilting her head up. Their eyes met. His eyes shifted back and forth with a crease of worry in his brow. He was trying to read her emotions and thoughts. Still trying to keep her own thoughts and questions at bay, she did the only other thing that came to mind. The best defense is a good offense. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on Nathan's lips. When she pulled back, the same worried look was still on his face. His hands reached up to cup her face. She tried to pull back, but he held her face firmly in his grasp.

"Charlie, you need to say something."

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled. "Thank you."

"Thank you? What the holy hell? That is all that you have to say to me?" Nathan dropped his hands from her face. He plopped down on the edge of her bed, leaning his own head in his hands. Was the girl for real? Charlie moved to her dresser and busied herself with collecting new comfy clothes for bed.

"Thank you for a great evening," she spoke in a low tone.

"Are you kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me?" Charlie could hear both anger and hurt in his voice. It lit off the spark of thoughts and questions in her head. Bring it! Set it off! Welcome to ringside seats for World War III!

She spun around to address him. She leaned back into the dresser for additional support. "What did you want me to say? Thank you for the concert and fucking me?"

Nathan slowly raised his head; his mouth dropped open. Charlie pushed herself closer to the dresser. She was having a very difficult time meeting his eyes. She knew if she looked him in the eyes, this—whatever it was—was going to get out of control.

"Nathan, what do you want from me? You kissed me a week ago and disappeared. You left some cryptic CD for me to listen to. When you do finally return to the scene of the kissing crime, you act like nothing really happened. You dragged me off to a concert and brought me home to fuck. Did you get everything you wanted? Was I at least a decent enough lay? Are you done fucking with me now? Please just let me be like one of your chippies and let me leave!" Charlie could feel desperation rising up in her chest. She wasn't looking forward to his answer. This was only a small portion of the neuroses climbing through her head and lurking under her skin.

Nathan looked like he had been punched in the stomach. Charlie had a distinct feeling that she had called him out on his crap, and he didn't know how to respond. It was almost a feeling of vindication that ran through her mind. I was right, wasn't I? He is just fucking with me! Charlie returned to the task of gathering up her nighttime clothes and moved into the bathroom. Sit there and deal with your own crap.

Once inside the bathroom, she made it a point to lock the door. She carefully laid her clothes on the counter. She then leaned against the wall, wondering how stupid she could have really been in the past week. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she tried to let go of what happened only a short time ago; however, the scenes in his bed kept flashing like a movie inside her eyelids. Remembering the orgasms brought a heat between her legs, and she really wanted to hate herself for that feeling.

12