All Comments on 'Charlotte's Catharsis'

by Cinnamon_Tart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

Once again, you perfectly capture the essence of submission and submissive service -- in giving up oneself to the Dominant, in entering into the experience of physical pain that opens the floodgates of emotional anguish and release, the submissive becomes more truly herself, more open to all experience and most fully known and supported by one who understands and appreciates her most honest and elemental self. Thank you for a wonderful reading experience -- beautiful creative writing supported by careful syntax, correct spelling and accurate punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It takes a real piece of shit to strike a woman

regardless of the excuse--Those who get hard over the thought are not much better--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the below poster

and u had to know that this question would be coming- If you have such strong feelings about this then WHY THE HELL are you in a BDSM category? WTF do you think happens in these stories? WHY are you reading these stories? Are u kidding me? Go and stay in the romance category instead. You my dear look like an assHOLE for making that comment in here. No one forced YOU in HERE or to READ this story. Maybe BDSM is dirty little secret that buried deep inside you somewhere and to make yourself feel less guilty when you're done getting your fixx when you read these stories, you think by making a negative comment to the story would make it right and make you feel not so guilty about coming in here in the first place. OMG, what MORON....What a joke....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am curious to know why anyone would stay

Married to such a woman. And more importantly why the wife stays married to such a non-man. I understand the reasons why a person wishes to give up everything they are to a person be they male or female. but staying married to the husband? Now that I don't get.

CoryleaCoryleaabout 15 years ago
Nice job!

Don't let the negative comments get you down, hon. Those negative comments are NOT about you, they're about the person who wrote them.

Your story is well-written, hot, and has that realistic feel that matters so much -- kudos!

Qpet05Qpet05about 15 years ago
Thank you

i showed this story to Master with the comment that it "spoke to me" He told me that i could've written it myself!! It said so much that i wanted to say.. but couldn't find the words!

Qpet05Qpet05about 15 years ago
Thank you

i showed this story to Master with the comment that it "spoke to me" He told me that i could've written it myself!! It said so much that i wanted to say.. but couldn't find the words!

subnoiresubnoirealmost 14 years ago

i know the feeling!

ContrastingContrastingalmost 7 years ago
A Far Greater Thing

As noted, those who do not understand should stand back. Your words are elegant and fine and you capture the internal condition of Charlotte's mind so well. Not over written, very delicately filigreed with the right amount of description and emotion. You deserve far better than the voting indicates. Brava! -C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautifully written, and describes the emotions, as well as the pain and the freedom that results from trust.

sbabsbabalmost 7 years ago
there is a fine line

between pleasure and pain. I would be hit with a belt but after the pain would be the heat and if I were alone the orgasm and the deep deep pleasure.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

This is the third story yours that I have read and each one is a tour de force on the genre. I am stunned at the meager grades you have been given. Perhaps the realism in you work puts some off. You write so compellingly on the events you portray I wish there were more recent offerings.

I have learned that on this site there are always those 1 star bombers and awful Anonymous comments. Ignore them. The complimentary remarks are comprehensive in their praise. Savor them ignore the others.

Three stories read seven more to go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnamon_Tart@Cinnamon_Tart
51 year old married submissive woman living in Tasmania, Australia. BDSM and Ds are what float my sexual boat. I spent years on the kink scene in the UK, both privately and publicly (even to the extent of being a demo bunny :)) before we moved to Australia. So I have plenty ...