Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charly and Wayne made love until she had to get ready to be in Nashville, on TV. It's a little drive from Memphis to Nashville, so she had to give herself plenty of time to get ready and time to drive. Charly didn't feel the need to take the bus, so she decided to drive her and Wayne there.

Charly wanted Wayne to be in the audience, as a reminder of their day. So he made her day, when he accepted her invitation. So, that meant that they both needed showers. They both knew what would happen, if they showered together, so they thought it best if they showered separately this time. So Charly went and showered first. She had to rewash her hair and condition it, as before she did when she showered with Wayne, she let it air dry without combing it. And it needed attention badly. She turned on the water in the shower and got it the right temp. closed the door to let it steam up. Then went to the sink area and plugged in her hair dryer, and curling iron. Got out her make-up bag and set it on the counter. She then grabbed a towel out of the closet and placed it on the towel rack next to the shower. Charly then opened the shower door and stepped inside, then shut the door again, and began her shower. She washed and conditioned her hair, then when it came time to wash herself, she took her bath puff and put on some of her favorite soap, and began washing herself, all the while, her thoughts wandering to the shower she took with Wayne earlier that morning.

When Charly was finished, she turned off the water, and opened the door and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, then exited the shower. She hollered to Wayne that she was nearly finished drying off, and that he could use the shower. With that she heard Wayne's footsteps on the stairs. Just as she removed the towel from herself and started to dry herself off, that's when Wayne appeared in the doorway. Charly saw his feet as she was bent down drying herself off, she looked up at Wayne and bushed. Then she saw that Wayne was tenting his sweats again, and that made her face even redder. Wayne just growled his response. Then disrobed, and turned on the water in the shower, then got in and took his shower, by the time he was finished, Charly had finished blow drying and curling her hair, and putting on her make up. She was in the bedroom rummaging through her closet to find something to wear.

She found a black one piece pantsuit, with a V-neck and decided to wear a gold belt around the waist, and blue high healed shoes. Almost the same outfit Charly wore on her 1979 "Alone Too Long, LP."

When she started laying out her cloths on the bed, she remembered her day with Wayne. The whole day of them makin' love. Charly just smiled.

Wayne appeared in the bedroom with a towel draped around his mid-section. Charly looked up and smiled at him. Then she went over to him and placed her arms around his neck and laid a huge kiss upon his lips. When they were done, Wayne said, "to what do I oh that beautiful kiss for?"

Charly speaks up and says, "cause I love you, and I am in love with you, for the rest of my life."

Wayne took his beautiful wife in his arms and began kissing her passionately again. Charly could feel him tenting the towel that he was wearing. But then she let out a sigh, and said, "we better get a move on, big boy."

Wayne gave out a little whimper of disapproval. Then shredded his towel into the cloths hamper by the door. He then went to his closet and picked out an outfit for himself, and laid it next to Charly's on the bed. While he was getting his socks and boxers from his dresser, Charly began putting on her panties and her outfit. The outfit was enough to hold her up, so she decided not to wear a bra, and besides, her outfit was low cut enough that everyone would see her bra if she was wearing one. She then decided on two necklaces. Two small link chains, one slightly longer than the other. When she was done putting on her outfit, Wayne just stood there and stared at her, then said, "you look AWESOME honey."

Then came over and kissed her on her blush colored lips. Charly then said, "Wayne, we're never gonna get out of here." Then she laughed and pinched his posterior as she turned around to grab her shoes. When she was done putting on her shoes, Wayne then followed her out of their bedroom turning out the light as they went. Making sure that everything was off in the bathroom, they then went down stairs. Lucky was asleep on the back of the couch. Charly quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottled water out of the refrigerator for herself, then hollered to Wayne that if he wanted one too, she would get him one. He said 'no thank you.' So she then looked in Lucky's bowl to see if there was enough water and decided that there was. So then Charly shut the light off in the kitchen, then went down the hallway, and grabbed her purse off the stand next to the door. There still, were her packages in the bags that she bought while shopping with her best friend in the whole world, her baby sister, Wanda. She thought about her day with her at the restaurant and the mall, then smiled and said, "ok, I'm ready."

So she and Wayne left their house, and locked the door and went to Wayne's new jag, and hopped inside, shutting the doors and placing on their seat belts, then Charly started the car, and began to drive out of the driveway. She then headed out of town and got them on the highway, heading to Nashville. It took them about an hour to get there, but once they were there, they found the studio where they filmed Crook and Chase. Then found a spot in the parking lot, and parked the car. Charly took one last look in the rearview mirror, then undid her seat belt, then grabbed her purse and her water bottle, and got out of the car. Wayne got out of the passenger side and then shut it, then hitting the button on Wayne's key chain to lock it. She then handed Wayne his keys, to which he placed in his pants pocket. As Charly had been here before, she knew the way to the studio and the way inside, so she went first with Wayne following her. A man greeted her at the door, and opened it for her and Wayne, saying "Hello, Ms. McClain, you look lovely today."

"Why thank you," said Charly. "This is my husband, Wayne," she continued.

The man took his hand and put it in front of Wayne to shake his hand. So Wayne shook the mans hand and said, "Hello."

Charly then led Wayne into the green room, and were finally greeted by Charlie and Lorrianne. Lorrianne hugged Charly and complimented her on her choice of outfit. Lorrianne even said, "I've seen you wear something similar to that before."

Charly said, "yes, on one of my LP. Covers."

Lorrianne said, "yes, that's it," then smiled. Charlie then hugged Charly, then shook Wayne's hand. They'd met before at a business dinner here in Nashville.

Charlie and Lorrianne needed to finish up with their make-up artist, so Charly and Wayne stayed in the green room for a few minutes before they were greeted by the producers of the show, and showed to their dressing room.

Charly and Wayne were already dressed, but just incase they needed to do some touching up. Soon someone came for Charly. They knocked on her dressing room door, and when Charly opened the door, the woman outside announced that her band had arrived and everything was all set for her. So Charly kissed Wayne on the mouth and gave him her tongue to suck on for a quick minute, then she left with the woman. Wayne stayed in the room for a second then went and found his seat in the front row of the audience.

Meanwhile..

Charly was backstage with her band, going over what songs to sing. Her latest single was, "Radio Heart," off the LP. With the same name. The next song was "So This Is Love," off the same LP. Which was due out in a couple of weeks. Charly turned around just in time to see Lorrianne emerge from the back of the studio, with Charlie Chase following right behind her. They greeted Charly again, and Charly told them what two songs she had decided on singing. So they quickly wrote them down, so when the time was right, they would announce them when it was time for her to sing. Then Lorrianne and Charlie disappeared behind the curtain, and you could hear the audience cheer.

They were doing what's called 'warming up the audience,' before they actually get down to taping their live show. Charly could hear Charlie Chase telling a few "funny facts," about Lorrianne, as well as Lorrianne telling something funny that happened in the make-up room. When all was said and done, Lorrianne and Charlie emerged behind the curtain again, and then sat in their seats on the side of the stage. They motioned for Charly to come over for a few minutes to get a few facts straight about her. Then Charly went back to her position with the band.

Abut 10 minutes later, the show got started with Lorrianne and Charlie introducing themselves, with a little banter between them. Then Lorrianne introduced who was on the show. The crowd was quite pleased at their selection. With an hour long show, they devoted at least 35 minutes with Charly, and the rest with a new up and coming artist, from the RCA label.

After they announced who was on the show, Charly heard Lorrianne announce that they would be right back after the commercial break. So when they went to commercial, Charly grabbed a quick drink from the water bottle she had brought with her, then set it down next to her monitor, kind of out of sight from the crowd.

When the commercial was over with, she heard Charlie Chase say, "are you ready for some good country music?"

The crowd yelled and applauded their response. Then when the crowd died down, Lorrianne said, "here's Country Music's reigning princess, Charly McClain." The crowd yelled their response, as the curtain rolled up and there stood Charly, who said, "How ya'll doin'?" The crowd again yelled their response to Charly. Then Charly said, "this song I'm gonna do is off of my newest LP. 'Radio Heart.' I wasn't sure I really wanted to do the song, but my husband talked me into it, and I'm sure glad he did. Ya'll made it a number one."

The band started the intro to the song, as Charly swayed to the music, and when it was her time she chimed in on cue. Charly sang with such emotion. Then when she opened her eyes she saw a woman in the front row with tears in her eyes. That tugged at Charly's heart, so when the song was over with, the audience applauded her, and Charly took a bow, then said, "this song is for the lady in the front row," then gave her a wink.

The woman wiped her eyes, then mouthed her 'thank you,' to Charly. Charly then headed to her chair across from Lorrianne and Charlie. Lorrianne said, "Charly McClain, everybody." As Charly began putting on her mic, and sat down in the chair. The crowd yelled their response again.

Charly said her, 'thank you.' and Thank you to my husband, Wayne who's in the audience tonight."

Lorrianne says, "that's right, show em' who you are Wayne."

So Wayne stood up and waved to everybody, then sat back down. Charly says, "my handsome husband, Wayne Massey, everybody." The crowd yelled again. That was Lorrianne's cue to tell everyone, that Wayne was a former soap opera actor on ABC'S One Life To Live." Charly said, "yes he was." The crowd again gave their response. So then Charlie Chase asked Charly a few questions. One was, "How did you come to the conclusion that you wanted to be in the music business?"

"Well ya'll, I grew up in a very conservative Pentecostal home. My musical roots go back to singing in church and listening to country music."

"Although, I was teased quite a bit in school for listening to and singing country music, I enjoyed doing it very much," said Charly.

Lorrianne said, "that's great."

Then Charly says, "when I was nine, my daddy developed TB, and as I wasn't old enough to visit him in the hospital, we sent messages back and forth via tape recorder, that's when I knew that I wanted to record."

"Now," said Charlie, "you have a brother and sister right?"

"Yes," said Charly, "an older brother Mike, and a younger sister, and best friend, Wanda. In fact, when I was young, me and my brother formed a band. 'Charlotte and the Volunteers.' As ya'll may not know, my real name is Charlotte. Although, I prefer my givin' name, record exec's thought 'Charly' would be a catchier name.

With my brothers band, I learned quickly how to play the bass guitar."

"That is truly amazing," said Lorrianne. "You are truly a well accomplished musician and person. Now, you've done some acting as well right?"

"Yes," said Charly, "I've been on 'Chips, and Hart To Hart,' both playing myself. I sang 'Sleepin' With The Radio On,' on the latter one."

"If they ever show the repeat folks, watch it, she was awesome!," said Charlie.

"Aww, thank you," said Charly.

Then Charlie said, who was your musical influences, growing up?"

Charly said, "Tammy Wynette was a very favorite of mine. The first time I heard 'D-I-V-O-R-C-E,' I thought, wow! And then when I first started singing, I used to sing all her stuff."

"She was great, wasn't she?," said Lorrianne.

"Oh yes, she was, as well as Loretta Lynn, among others," said Charly.

"You are such an interesting interview," said Charlie. "I think we've learned allot from you, haven't we ya'll?"

The crowd gave their applause, as Charlie went on to say, that, "you have a soft childlike voice when you talk, as well as a quiet innocent southern demeanor, but when you sing, your voice is so powerful."

"Why, thank you," said a blushing Charly.

Lorrianne said they needed to go to a commercial break and would be right back. Then when they came back, Charlie asked Charly what her day was like before she came here to the studio. And with Charly's healthy sense of humor, she replied, "well, ya cain't make love by yourself. It's just no fun."

With that the audience applauded and laughed, while Charlie Chase's face became beat red with embarrassment. Then he says, "how bout' another song?"

Charly said sure, then took off her mic and got up and went back in position with her band. And stood herself in front of the mic, and said, "This is my next single release off of the 'Radio Heart LP.' Hope ya'll like it. This is for you Wayne. It's called "So This Is Love." The band began the intro, then Charly began to sing the song, on cue. When it was over, Charly took a bow, then said, "I love you Wayne," and left the stage.

Lorrianne bein' the sentimental one, said "aw, isn't that sweet? Those two were made for each other, weren't they?"

The audience gave their approval and applauded again. Charly went back stage into the dressing room and soon after, Wayne appeared. He gave his wife a hug and a huge kiss on her blush colored lips, which she readily accepted. Charly felt Wayne's huge response. Into which she replied, "here, now?" Then she got brave and placed her hand on Wayne, to which he was tenting his jeans big time. So she reached behind him and shut and locked the door. Then gave him a huge kiss upon his mouth, and gave him her tongue to suck on. Which he did. Wayne reached inside the V-neck of her outfit and massaged her breast which then made Charly mewl like a kitten, she then realized what she had done, and grimaced. Which made Wayne laugh. But then he kissed her again, and continued to massage her breasts again, Charly then took her arms out of the sleeves of her pantsuit, and freed her breasts for Wayne's ministrations. To which he bent his head and began so suckle one of her nipples while massaging the other one. Charly just leaned her beautiful head back, with her mouth slightly open, enjoying this process from Wayne. Wayne then speaks up and says, "I can't take it any more, I need you."

To which Charly realized she needed Wayne too. So she helped him undo his jeans. Wayne needed desperately to be released, so when Charly freed him from his jeans, and brought him through his boxers, he let out a sigh of relief. Charly grabbed him and ran her hand up and down it a few times, before shedding her outfit. She naked as Eve in the garden, took Wayne by the hand and led him to the couch, she then laid on it. Grabbing Wayne by his erection again and slightly pulling him in her direction. Wayne bent down a kissed her again, and again, giving him her tongue to suck on. Charly sucked on his tongue while kissing him, then says, "take me to paradise, baby."

Wayne then picked up Charly, then laid himself down on the couch, and placed Charly atop him. He entered her with ease. It didn't take long for Charly to get used to him being inside her, so she leaned down a began kissing him on this mouth, then his face, his earlobes. She then tongued his ear with her tongue. She then whispered, "I love you," in his ear. Which Wayne said, " I love you too, Charly Belle."

Charly continued her kisses back to his mouth, then his face again, his neck, then his broad torso, and then to the nipples on his chest.

Wayne was thrusting himself inside Charly, fairly quickly at this point. Charly then lifted her head away from his nipples, and arched her own head back, with her mouth slightly open. Wayne enjoyed being inside his wife, but he enjoyed suckling her breasts also. So he cradled her back and brought her closer to him, then placed his tongue underneath one of her nipples and his mouth over the crest and began suckling her. Charly placed her hands upon Wayne's shoulders at this point. But with Wayne suckling her nipples, one then the other, and him thrusting himself inside her, she began to mewl again, but not as loud as she did before. Wayne suddenly stopped suckling his beautiful wife's breasts, and emptied himself inside her. At the same time, Charly protested him not suckling her breasts, but her body racked with pleasure, so he was forgiven. She orgasmed over and over. Then her body went still, and she collapsed atop Wayne's broad chest. Wayne still inside Charly, placed his arms around her back, holding her. Then he kissed her forehead, to which Charly lifted her head towards Wayne and laid a huge kiss upon his mouth, and said, "thank you for taking me to paradise."

Wayne said, "It was all my pleasure, and then some."

Charly just laughed. Then said, "hold me honey." Then she laid her head against his broad chest again, as Wayne rubbed her back over and over. Charly soon fell asleep, as did Wayne.

After about an hour, there was a knock at their dressing room door. And a voice, they clearly knew. "Charly?"

It was Lorrianne. Charly finally said, "Umm, just a minute, then she looked at Wayne with a little fear in her eyes. They both got up and raced to get their cloths on. It took Charly a few minutes to get her pant suit on, as it was a little skin tight. Showing off her every curve. Charly then realized that as she opened the door, she forgot her belt, but it was too late for that now.

A little out of breath, Charly finally said, "hi."

Lorrianne, looked at Charly and winked. By that, Charly knew that Lorriane knew what her and Wayne had been up to. After her embarrassment was over. Lorrianne began to say, " thank you so much for being on the show, Charlie and I enjoy having you here. Please consider me sitting down and doing an hour long interview with you sometime, as well as Wayne. I know the network would love it, the ratings would go through the roof, and your fans would enjoy it too."

Charly agreed that it would be a good idea, then told her to talk with Jeannine, her publicist, to set the whole thing up.

Lorrianne said her thank you, and congratulated Charly on her success and wished her many more years of continued success.

Charly again, said "Thank you," as did Wayne.

Lorrianne said, "so sorry to interrupt you two, but we're closing the studio now."

An embarrassed all over again Charly said, we should be leaving in a minute or two.