Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorrianne gave Charly a hug, and then shook Wayne's hand, then left.

Charly shut the door to the dressing room for a minute to find her belt, and her purse, then she says, "I can't believe you did that Wayne."

"It seems to me, that I didn't have to twist your arm, babe," Wayne said with a sly grin on his face.

Charly grabs her belt and puts it on, then grabs her purse and walks herself over to Wayne and puts her arms around him and kisses him deeply, and says, "I love and appreciate you, so much. And thank you baby," then she slapped his posterior, and said, "common let's go."

So with that, Charly opened the door, and ushered Wayne out. Then they left the studio and found his car in the parking lot. Wayne found his key chain in his pants pocket, then unlocked the doors, they then opened the doors and got in, strapped their seat belts on, then started the car and backed out of the parking spot and left. They found the freeway and headed home. But they had a change of plans when Charly decided that she was hungry, and it was too late to make dinner at home, and Charly didn't feel like doin' dishes anyway. So they opted for The Beale Street Diner, In Memphis. Not to far from their home.

So after the car trip from Nashville to Memphis, they found the diner.

Wayne parked the car, and turned off the engine, and they both got out of their seat belts. Charly grabbed her purse as they opened the doors to Wayne Jag, and got out. Wayne locked the doors again with his key chain, then placed the keys in his pocket. Charly and Wayne went to the door of the diner and went inside. As The Beale Street Diner was a 24 hour diner. They were greeted by a friendly waitress who asked them to please sit themselves anywhere. So Charly and Wayne opted for a booth in the middle of the diner. The waitress appeared moments later with their menu's.

"Hi, my name is Denise, can I get you anything to drink?"

"That would be lovely," said Charly, "that's also a pretty name," she continued.

"Why thank you," said Denise.

"That's my middle name," said Charly. "Charlotte Denise, actually."

"Pretty," said the waitress.

"Thanks," in fact you can call me Charly.

That's when the waitress said, "OMG!, you're Charly McClain, aren't you?"

Charly says, "the one and only, " with a wide smile across her face.

The waitress beamed from ear to ear, then says "OMG! I thought you looked familiar, I just love you!"

Charly blushed and said her thank you.

"I.. I.. I'm sorry, you guys must be starving. What can I get you?," said Denise.

"Well," said Charly, "I'll have a diet Coke."

The waitress says, "Ok, and for you sir?"

Wayne speaks up and says, "same for me, please."

The waitress says, "I'll be right back with your drinks."

Before the waitress could get away for their drinks, Charly speaks up and says, "where are my manners?, this is my husband, Wayne.

The waitress nodded in his direction, then looked at Charly and winked and said, "he's a keeper."

"I think so," laughed Charly. Then the waitress disappeared to get their drinks.

While the waitress was gone to get their drinks, Charly and Wayne decided on what they wanted to eat. Then suddenly the waitress appeared and placed their drinks down in front of them, with their straws.

"What can I get you?," said Denise, looking at Charly, first.

Charly speaks up and says, "I'll have the Grilled Chicken Caesar salad, with a little extra dressing on the side, please."

"Ok," said Denise.

"And for you, sir?," she said, Looking at Wayne.

"I'll have the same, but with a side order of fries," said Wayne.

Charly and the waitress just laughed. Then the waitress disappeared to give their order to the cook.

While the waitress was gone, Charly and Wayne made some small talk. And when it was time, the waitress brought their food. She set Wayne's down in front of him. Wayne says, "thank you."

"You're welcome," said Denise.

Denise then set Charly's plate down in front of her. Charly then looked down at her plate of food, and said, "Wow! This is a lot. We'll work it off later." Then she lifted her head up and winked at the waitress.

The waitress knew exactly what Charly meant, but she just smiled, then gave a little laugh, with a wink.

"Is there anything else I can get you, two?," said Denise.

Charly and Wayne both spoke up and said, "not right now.," in unison.

The waitress smiled, then said, "the ketchup is on the table, so I'll be back to check on ya'll a little later," then.

"Thank you," said, Charly.

With that, the waitress was gone, and Charly and Wayne began to eat their dinner.

Charly speaks up and says to Wayne, "this food is good, I think I'm in heaven. For the second no, the fourth time today. Then she winked at Wayne, and placed her fork with some salad, into her mouth.

Wayne blushed and then winked at Charly.

Charly reached over and took a French fry off of Wayne's plate and dipped it into the ketchup and brought it to her mouth to eat, with a sly grin on her face. So Wayne, nice guy that he is, pushed the plate so it was between them, so they could share. Charly said, "thanks, big boy."

Then realizing what she said, she blushed. After they were finished, they both wiped the corners of their mouth, and placed their napkins on their plate. Wayne then motioned the waitress to come over.

Which then she said, "you guys need anything else?"

"No, I don't think so," said Wayne, looking at his adorable wife.

Charly shook her head no. So Denise looked through her pad and found their receipt, and placed it on the table. Wayne looked at the receipt, then took out some cash and paid the woman, adding the tip. The waitress thanked them, as they got up and said, "ya'll be safe now. Love you guys."

Charly and Wayne said their 'thank yous.' and left the building and went to their car. Wayne opened it with his key, then they both got in and strapped on their seat belts. Wayne started the car, while Charly put the radio on 'WSM,' am radio. She didn't want the volume too high, just enough to hear it, and then some. She was tired, so she leaned her head to one side, towards the window. She knew she was safe, she had her seat belt on, and the door was locked, and Wayne was a very good driver. So she slept the rest of the way home.

Wayne kept driving with one hand, and the other on Charly's knee. They headed down the road to the freeway, and headed home. It only took about 45 minutes. When they arrived home, Wayne parked the car, turned off the engine, and took off his seat belt, and then gently placed his hand on Charly's shoulder, and whispered her name. When she didn't wake up, he opened the car door, then shut it lightly, then making sure it was shut tight, before walking himself to Charly's side of the car, he opened the door carefully, as she was slightly leaning against it.

Wayne undid her seat belt, then grabbed her purse off the floor, and then he picked up Charly, and took her out of the car, and shut the door. He carried Charly to the house, and fumbling for the house key, he opened the door, removed the key, walked inside, shut the door. Lucky must have been asleep on their bed, cause he was nowhere in sight. So Wayne shut off the light in the foyer and carried Charly up the stairs, and to their room. Wayne had his arm around her back and the other under her posterior. Charly, in a sleep like state placed her arms around Wayne's neck, and her head on his shoulder. When they reached the top of the stairs, he gently put Charly down on the bed. Then her purse on the dresser. He was right, Lucky was on their bed, but he got off when Wayne placed Charly down.

Wayne began to undress himself, leaving his boxers on. He then, seeing his wife in a beautiful state of sleep, pure as an angel, began tenting his boxers. He then began to undo Charly's belt around her waist. Then he took her arms out of her sleeves, and pulled the outfit down. Forgetting her shoes at first, he finally remembered, and took them off, which made Charly stir in her sleep, and become awake. She just smiled at Wayne and said, "get over here big boy."

He leaned down and grabbed her breast, and then laid a huge kiss upon her lips. When they were finished kissing, Charly asked, "how did I get here?"

Wayne said, "you were out like a light, I carried you."

Charly said, "oh." Then blushed.

Then said, "now that I'm awake, make love to me." Almost with a pleading in her voice.

Wayne then reached down and took off the rest of Charly's outfit. And tossed it in the chair near the door. He then shed his boxers. And then got in bed with Charly. And made love.

In fact, they made love for the rest of the weekend. Neither of them getting out of bed. Except to use the bathroom, or get something from the kitchen to eat or drink. And when they did, they brought it upstairs with them, and ate in their bedroom. Then made love all over again.

By Sunday night, both were exhausted, they just wanted to sleep. But as fate would have it, the telephone rang. Charly reached across Wayne, grabbing the phone, but kissing him on his tender lips before sayin', "hello?"

"Hey, sis!," came Wanda's voice over the other end.

"Hey babe, what's up?," said a very tired Charly.

Wanda says, "did I just interrupt somthin' important, ya sound all outta breath?,"

"Nah," said Charly, "just lyin' in bed."

"Oh," said Wanda. I won't keep you very long, I just wanted to know if you, I and the girls are still goin' out for a girls night out, tomorrow night?"

"We better be, I haven't had a girls night out with ya'll in ages, and besides, it's my birthday," said Charly.

"Okay," said Wanda, "I'll let ya get back to sleep. I love you, sis!"

"I love you too, Wan," said Charly, as she hung up the phone.

Charly reached over Wayne and hung up the receiver, then leaned into Wayne and gave him a kiss on his mouth. Charly then laid her head upon Wayne's broad chest. Wayne then grabbed the covers and covered up Charly's shoulder, then placed his arm around her and then fell asleep.

Charly and Wayne woke up tat 8 AM, to the sound of WSM AM radio, on their alarm clock. They both leaned into each other and gave each other a kiss. A deep long, lingering kiss. Before Wayne reached up and shut off the alarm. Wayne said "you, stay in bed, or take a shower while I get you the most delicious breakfast this side of Memphis.

I shall be right back." And with that, he was up and out of bed and half dressed before Charly could protest.

Wayne ran down stairs and grabbed his keys, and headed out the door, and to his jag. He then left the driveway, and headed down the road. He wanted to surprise Charly with her favorite breakfast meal from her favorite place. McDonalds.

Wayne reached McDonalds, and pulled into the parking lot, and ran through the drive through, ordering Charly's favorite meal. Four of the best biscuits, and a extra large cup of Orange Juice. Two biscuits for Charly and two for himself. He then placed the orange juice in the cup holder then the biscuits on the floor of the passenger side of the car. And drove off. He then reached the bakery and bought two blueberry muffins, another one of Charly's favorite foods. After paying for the muffins, he got back into the car, and then drove off. Soon he reached their street, then their driveway. He pulled into the driveway, and parked his jag, shut off the engine then grabbed the keys, the extra large cup of orange juice, and the bag with the four biscuits, and the other with the blueberry muffins. Wayne then got out of the car and shut the door with his knee, as his hands were quite full. He walked to the door, and placed the key in the lock, then opened the door. He walked inside to hear Charly on the phone. Must be one of her relatives wishing her a happy birthday, cause he heard her say 'why thank you.'

Suddenly Wayne appeared in the kitchen and soon Charly entered there too. With a big smile on her face.

"What'cha got there big boy?"

"Breakfast, for the most beautiful birthday girl, this side of Memphis."

He then placed their food on the table, then went to the cupboard and grabbed a couple of glasses. He then went to the table and placed the glasses down, then opened the lid to the extra large orange juice and poured some into his glass, then some into Charly's glass. Charly started to pull out her chair, then Wayne stopped her. He laid a huge kiss upon her beautiful blushed colored lips. Then pulled out her chair for her. Charly immediately sat down, as did Wayne.

Wayne reached into the bag and grabbed two biscuits for Charly and then two for him. Charly took a bite of her biscuit, then began chewing what she had placed into her mouth. Then grabbing a small gulp of Oj, then she said to Wayne, "thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you too Charly Belle," said Wayne.

"This has been the perfect weekend for me," said Charly.

"It has for me too," said Wayne.

Charly then realized that there was another bag on the table, which peaked her interest. She says to Wayne, "what's in the bag honey?"

Wayne then picked up the bag and handed it to her and told her to look inside. So Charly cast a glance of puzzlement in Wayne's direction, then looked down and opened the bag. And saw two blueberry muffins. Charly took them out and placed one on her plate and the other on Wayne's, then reached up and placed her beautiful blush colored lips upon his and kissed him deeply. Then stopped and said, "this is the best birthday I have ever had, I love you from the bottom of my heart."

Wayne gave Charly a kiss upon her mouth, then a hug, and said, "I will always love and appreciate you, my darlin, Charly Belle."

And then with that, Charly and Wayne both finished up their breakfasts. When the doorbell rang. Wayne asked Charly if she would get the doorbell for him. Which she got up and went to the foyer and answered the door. There was a man holdin' a huge box. Charly look at at him with a puzzled look then said, "may I help you?"

The man said, "Happy Birthday, Charlotte." Then handed Charly the box, the man turned on his heels to go, when he said, "hope you have a fine day ma'am."

"Why thank you," said Charly, "you too," she continued. As she stepped back and shut the door.

Wayne hollered, "who was that, honey?"

"I'm not quite sure, babe, some man with a huge box, wishin' me happy birthday."

"Oh?," said Wayne. As he appeared in the foyer.

Charly set the box down on the table next to the door, then first opened the card. Charly started to cry as she read the card, which said, "To the most wonderful and beautiful wife, I could never imagine my life without you, Much Love, Wayne."

Charly set the card down, then looked at Wayne, with a tearful, puzzled look on her face.

Wayne says, "go on, open it, honey." With a huge smile upon his face.

So Charly takes the huge red bow off of the box, and opens the top of the box. There were a dozen Red white, yellow, pink, and blue roses. Charly took one of the roses out of the box and brought it to her cute little nose and sniffed it. Then placed it back into the box, and walked over to Wayne and placed her arms around him and gave him a huge hug. Wayne placed his muscular arms around Charly and gave her a hug, then lifted her chin and brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. Then he took his fingers of his right hand and wiped away Charly's tears, from her eyes.

Wayne then said, "I gave the flower shop a good description of you, so the delivery man would know who to give the flowers too."

Charly then said, "let's take these beautiful roses into the kitchen and find ourselves a vase."

And with that, Wayne let Charly go from his grasp, she then grabbed the box of roses, and followed Wayne into the kitchen. Charly placed the box of roses down on the counter, as Wayne looked in the cupboard and found just what they were lookin' for. A vase. Charly hadn't recognized the vase. Wayne held it out to her and it said, ' Happy 29TH birthday, Charlotte."

Charly started to cry again, as she was so overcome with emotion. Wayne then took the vase and went to the sink, and put some water into it, then went back to where Charly was standing, in front of the boxes of roses. Charly had one in her hand and was sniffing it, when Wayne appeared next to her. He then began placing the different colored roses into the vase.

"I got you different colored roses, because yellow roses are for my best friend, red roses are because I love you forever, and so fourth."

Charly was so emotional, that she didn't know what to say. So Wayne, finished placing the roses in the vase he picked out for her and then placed his arms around her. As Charly is a little shorter than Wayne, Charly's head rested about mid chest on Wayne. Wayne then bent his head down and kissed the top of his beautiful Charly Belle's head. Charly then looked up at her handsome husband, and tearfully smiled then said, "you are my one great love, forever, I love you Wayne."

"I love you forever too, my one great love," said Wayne.

After breakfast, and Charly receiving her dozen roses, Charly speaks up and says, "While you were gone, I decided to stay in bed, and just stretch, then the phone rang. It was mother and dad, wishing me a VERY happy birthday, so I need to take a shower."

"Me too," said Wayne.

"Good, then you can join me," Charly said with an arched eyebrow.

Wayne gave Charly an arched eyebrow in return, then ran to the stairs. When he said, "last one up the stairs..., well ya know."

So Charly did her best to clime the stairs as fast as she could, nearly bumping Wayne as she tried to pass him. She didn't win, but nonetheless, she was happy when Wayne got the shower water ready and shut the door to the shower, to let the steam build up. Then and only then, he undressed himself, as well as Charly. When they were done undressing, Wayne grabbed his little Charly Belle, and lifted her off the floor, and gave her the biggest kiss he's ever laid on her.

Then he set her back down on the floor and opened the up the shower door and entered, holding out his strong hand for Charly, which she excepted. Once they were inside, Wayne shut the door. Charly wet her hair underneath the showerhead, then grabbed her bottle of shampoo, then massaged it into her head and hair. Then rinsed it out, then Wayne grabbed her conditioner and placed some into his hand, and set the bottle down on the shelf inside the shower. He then massaged the conditioner into Charly's hair. Then he grabbed her bath puff and her favorite soap and started massaging Charly. When he was done, Charly took the bath puff and added some more soap to it, then started massaging Wayne with it. Which he enjoyed VERY much.

Especially when she reached that VERY spot. Wayne then let out a slow moan. To which Charly says, "ya like that huh?"

"Mmmm, don't stop, honey, that's great," said Wayne.

So with those words from Wayne lingering in the air, Charly didn't stop. Until, she decided that she wanted, no, needed Wayne inside her. So Charly says, "make love to me, right here, right now."

Wayne didn't need anymore encouragement than that. So Charly stopped massaging him in that VERY particular spot, as Wayne grabbed her and kissed her deeply upon her now wet blush colored lips. He then turned Charly around and entered her from behind. Letting her get used to him. When Charly speaks up and says, "honey, don't make me wait."

So with that, Wayne didn't make her wait any longer, and began to thrust inside her. He grabbed her breasts as he was thrusting inside her. Which then Charly began to mewl like a kitten. Charly leaned her head against Wayne's broad chest, as he was thrusting inside her. Within minutes, Wayne went still inside Charly, and emptied himself inside her. Charly then went still and felt the effects and after effects of her orgasms. One, then another and another.