Charly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they both came down from their orgasms, Wayne let himself fall out of her. He then rinsed himself off, as Charly began to rinse the conditioner out of her hair. When they were done, Wayne shut the water off, and Charly opened the shower door, and grabbed a towel off the rack next to the shower and wrapped her hair up in it, then grabbed one for Wayne and handed it to him, then one for herself and wrapped herself in it.

They both exited the shower, Charly first, then Wayne. Charly went to the sink and plugged in her hair dryer, and curling iron. Then removed the towel from her hair, and let it fall to the floor. She then grabbed her comb and began coming her hair, before drying it. As Wayne was in the bedroom getting dressed. When Charly was done combing her hair, she flipped her head upside down and then grabbed her hair dryer and turned it on, and began drying her hair. When she was done, she stood up straight, and turned off the hair dryer \then unplugged it, and began combing her hair again, before using her curling iron.

When she was done, she splashed some make-up upon her face. Some black eye shadow, some mascara, and some blush. Charly then exited the bathroom and went next door, to get some cloths out of the closet, Tan dress pants, and a red sweater, with black high heeled shoes. A beautiful diominique necklace and matching bracelet and earrings that she bought from watching QVC, which is one of Charly's many things to watch on TV.

Charly then grabbed her purse from her dresser, then traveled herself back to the bathroom and put on some lipstick. When she was done, she went down stairs and found Wayne on the computer in the living room, obviously taking care of business, so Charly thought.

Charly took one look at the computer screen, and saw that Wayne was talkin' with Wanda. So Charly said, "what'cha doin' honey?"

Wayne says, "oh just chattin' with Wan, she was waiting for you to get done. She will be her in a few minutes."

"Okay, tell her I said drive carefully," said Charly.

Wayne said that he would, as he typed Charly's message to Wanda. Wanda wrote back, that she would, then said bye to Wayne. Wayne wrote bye, and logged off Yahoo! Messenger. Then got up from the computer, and turned around, to see Charly standing there. Wayne's mouth dropped to the floor. Then when he was able to compose himself, he said, "Wow!, you look absolutely gorgeous, babe!"

Charly blushed, and hung her head a little. Then Wayne took his hand and placed it under her chin and lifted her head, and said, " I sincerely mean that, you look stunning. I love you," then gave her a kiss upon her lips.

Charly excepted his kiss. Then they both went to the couch and sat down and turned on the TV, Wayne found TV Land, and saw an episode of 'I Love Lucy," one of Charly's favorite programs to watch. Charly and Wanda used to watch Lucy all the time growing up. So the show is very special to Charly. So Charly and Wayne sat and watched it, laughing at Lucy and Ethel's antics, while waiting for Wanda to arrive, for Charly's girls night out. Which, actually wasn't for a few hours yet, but Wanda decided to take Charly shopping. Her treat.

Charly loves being with her sister, Wanda was not only her younger sister, but her best friend as well. Charly is VERY close to her family. It means a lot to her.

So after a few minutes of Wayne and Charly laughing along with I Love Lucy, they heard Wanda lay on the horn of the car. Obviously she was anxious about getting' Charly out of the house, so they could have some fun. They were going shopping. This time it was Wanda that was payin' for Charly's things, that is, if she chose to buy anything. Charly usually only had time for TV shopping, from QVC, but once in a while on her days off, she liked to venture out to the mall, especially with Wanda. Wanda always says, that Charly is very funny, and keeps her in stitches. So while they head to the mall, Charly is always telling Wanda a joke or two, or something funny that she saw happen on TV.

Meanwhile.... Back at their house. Wayne heard the phone ring. So he answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi, Wayne," said Virginia.

"Hi, how are you?," said Wayne.

"Oh we're fine," said Virginia

"That's good," said Wayne, "what can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if Charly and Wanda had left yet, and if ya needed any help with the party, I'd be glad to help you," she said.

"Yes, they just left about 10-15 minutes ago. The caterer should be here to get things set up, but I'm sure her and I could use some help. Say around 5pm," said Wayne.

"Great!, I'll be there, your father-in-law will be later than I, but he will be there. He wouldn't miss his daughters birthday, for anything in the world," said Virginia.

"Great!," said Wayne, I need to get some cleaning done around here, so I'll see ya about 5pm?"

"Sure thing," said Virginia, "love you, bye."

"Love you too, Bye," said Wayne, as he hung up the phone.

So after Wayne hung up the phone with his mother-in-law, he set himself about cleaning the house. Vacuuming, dusting, laundry and so fourth.

With Wayne's house cleaning underway.. Charly and her sister Wanda were heading to the mall. Wanda's treat this time. Wanda stated that she wasn't all that hungry, as did Charly. Almost in unison. They decided that they may have a small snack or something, but nothing major. Once they pulled into the mall, and found a parking spot, Wanda and Charly undid their seat belts. Wanda shut off her car, and took the keys form the ignition and placed them in a safe place in her purse. Charly grabbed her purse and opened the door, Wanda soon followed suit. As they shut their car doors, Wanda speaks up and says, "aright, where to birthday girl?"

Charly blushed and said, "ya know, I haven't even put the cloths away that we bought a couple of days ago. In fact, I think they are still in the bags in the entryway."

Wanda gave her sister, the birthday girl, an arched eyebrow. Charly just blushed.

With a sly grin on her face, Wanda says, "Been a little busy, eh sis?

Charly admitted to Wanda that when she was on the 'Crook and Chase' show the other night, Wayne snuck back into the dressing room, and they kind of got a little busy.

Wanda let out a laugh. Then Charly says, "after about an hour, Lorrianne Crook came and knocked on the door.

"Oh no," said Wanda.

"That's not the worst of it," said Charly.

Wanda's eyes got bigger, as Charly was telling her tale from the other night. Charly says, "we rushed around putting our cloths back on, as obviously Lorrianne knew what we had been up to. When I opened the door, I realized that I had forgotten to put on my belt, and it WAS obvious."

"That sounds really embarrassing," said Wanda.

"Oh it was," said Charly. "Lorraine didn't say anything, except that she and Charlie Chase enjoyed having Wayne and I on the show. And that she would like to sit down and do an hour long interview with me sometime. The network would love it, and the ratings would go through the roof. Then she says, that they were closing the studio in about 5-10 minutes."

"I think the interview would work too," replied Wanda.

"Oh me too," said Charly. Then she went on to say that, "after Lorrianne left the dressing room, I shut the door for a minute, and turned around and walked toward Wayne and said,' I can't believe you did that Wayne,' Then he says, "it seems to me that I didn't have to twist your arm, babe."

"Which he was right," Charly said with a embarrassed grin on her face.

As they continued walking into the mall, Wanda placed her arm around her big sister, and her head on her shoulder. Charly placed her arm around Wanda. They walked for a bit like that, until Charly saw something in one of the windows that she wanted to investigate.

So Charly speaks up and says, "why don't we go here?"

Wanda took her head off of Charly's shoulder and looked up and said, "okay."

So they wandered into Macy's department store and looked around for a bit. Charly went to the window and looked at the outfit. But decided that even with her money, that the outfit was just too expensive for her taste. Wanda took one look at the price tag as well, and grimaced. So they decided that they would shop around a bit more. They had a few hours left, before their girls night out. Charly still had no idea bout her HUGE birthday party that Wayne and Wanda cooked up together for her. But she was still happy nonetheless, that she was sharing her birthday with her family. Which is so important to Charly.

Wanda and Charly continued their shopping. Charly found another outfit, then another, but decided that she liked the second one better, so she put the first one back on the rack. Then with her outfit draped over her arm, Charly and Wanda gave the rest of the store the once over. They went to the shoe department, and found a pair of shoes that matched the outfit that Charly had decided that she wanted. Wanda commented that the shoes Charly found would go with just about anything that she owned. Charly says, "you're right."

Then they found a purse to go with the outfit. So then Charly speaks up again and says, "we need to find you something, my dear sis."

Wanda says, "this is your day, babe."

Charly says, "I know, but we need to find you something. Come on, it will be fun."

So with Charly's pleading, Wanda finally agreed. So Charly and Wanda went through the store and finally found an outfit with shoes to match. Wanda liked the purse she already had, and it matched just about anything she wore, so they got some earrings to go with the outfit. Charly and Wanda went to the counter and paid for their things. Charly reached into her wallet and took out her credit card, when Wanda speaks up and says, "your day, my treat."

Charly smiled then hugged her sister, then put her credit card away. The woman behind the counter smiled, and said, "you girls find everything, ok?"

Charly speaks up and says, "yes, thank you."

The woman smiled then rang up Charly and Wanda's outfits and accessories, and put them into bags. Then took Wanda's credit card. She ran it through the machine, then gave Wanda back her credit card, then a slip of paper, for Wanda to sign. Wanda signed the paper, then handed it back to the woman behind the counter. The woman then gave Wanda her copy of the sales slip, which Wanda placed into her wallet for safe keeping. Then Charly and Wanda left the store, and continued their shopping. Charly and Wanda went through the mall with a fine tooth comb. Looking at every display window they found. Some they liked, and some they didn't. They commented on each one they found. When they found one to their liking, they entered and usually found something to buy. Whether it was a blouse, jeans, a necklace, or earrings. For Charly or for Wanda. They really had their hands full when they left the mall. Charly and Wanda finally found Wanda's car, she opened the trunk with the remote, so they could place their packages in the trunk. Then they opened their doors, and got inside and then shut the doors and put their seat belts on. Wanda then placed her key into the ignition, then turned on the car. Charly turned on the radio, to her favorite country station, WSM, stationed out of Nashville, Tennessee.

Wanda looked both ways, before backing out of the parking spot that she parked in. Then she found the exit to the mall and then traveled herself down the road to a gas station. Finding one, Wanda pulled her car in. Found the right pump, and shut the car off, then placing the ignition on battery so Charly could hear the radio. She then took her hand down by her seat and pulled the button forward to the gas tank. When she heard it pop open, she opened her door and then got out, shutting the door behind her. She then took the cap off the tank and let it hang, the grabbed the pump and placed it into the tank, and began pumping the gas into her car. When she was finished, she took out the pump and placed it back into the holder, and placed the gas cap back onto her car, then shut the door to the gas tank. She then opened her car door, and grabbed money out of her purse, then shut her door again, and went inside to pay for her gas. Then she came out of the gas station, and went to her car, and opened the door, and got inside and shut the door and then turned the car off from the battery position, then started the car. Wanda then put her seat belt back on, then back onto the road they went.

The radio announcer was talking on WSM, about celebrity birthday's. Being March 26th, he was naming all of the celebrities born on that day. Michael Bonagura from Bailey and The Boys, Ronnie McDowell, and Charly McClain. Then the guy said, Happy Birthday to you all, and hope y'all have a good birthday, from the WSM staff."

Charly speaks up and says, "aww, that's so sweet!" Wanda smiled, then patted her big sisters knee. Before putting her hand back onto the wheel. They traveled like that for a while before they reached the place for Charly's big girls night out. They found a parking spot then parked the car. Charly's publicist, Jeannine recognized Wanda's car, and came over to them. Which totally startled Charly. She finally got out of her seat belt, and opened the door just as Jeannine backed away. Charly speaks up and says, "ya scared the life out of me."

"I hope not," said Jeannine, "we need ya around."

Charly smiled then gave Jeannine a hug. Wanda had finally gotten out of her car, and locked it, then put her keys into her purse, when some of their other friends and relatives arrived. It was gonna be a small gathering of people for Charly's big girls night out. But what Charly didn't know, is that more people were waiting for her at her house.

So the girls went inside and found a table. They took off their coats, and placed them on the backs of their chairs. The waitress came by and they ordered their drinks. Charly with a Diet Coke, one of her favorites next to Diet 7UP. Jeannine with a White wine, and Wanda with a Diet Coke. Some of Charly's other friends and relatives ordered some white wine or diet soda. They all said their thank you's, and waitress was off to place their drink order. Wanda had asked the woman if she would run a tab for them, and she said that she would.

Meanwhile, the woman on stage, performing in the band. They were called The Country Express. But to Charly, it didn't matter what they were called, they seemed good to her.

Charly wanted to dance, she couldn't sit still anymore. Her feet were ready to move. So she ushered Jeannine and Wanda and a few of her girlfriends to the floor, and they began to dance. It didn't take long for their drinks to arrive, which happened to be when the band ended the song. Charly and her friends and relatives went back to their table, as the waitress passed their drinks around. They each said their thank you's again. The waitress said to Wanda, "your tab will be waiting at the bar when you guys are through."

Wanda speaks up and says, "thank you." Then the waitress was off.

Someone asked Charly if she felt and older than she did yesterday. To which Charly replied, "nope, not at all." Then she laughed. Which prompted the others to laugh also. The band decided to introduce themselves. The woman said, "this is my band, The Country Express. On lead guitar, Michael Rogers, on drums, Steve Dunkin, on bass, Wayne Rodmen, on rhythm guitar, Robert James Green, on peddle steel, Jose Dean, on fiddle, James Bradley, and I'm Bobbie Jean Baker. Hope ya'll like what we're playin' for ya tonight. Charly and her friends and relatives danced almost every song.

Seeing as Charly's always the one holding the mic, it felt good to her, to be able to command the dance floor. Even though her baby sister and her friends were VERY eager to get Charly off the dance floor and home for her birthday party, they went on the dance floor and gave Charly what she wanted. Her time on the floor.

The band that was playing, was very good in Charly's mind. They were country. Which is Charly's favorite, obviously. The woman in the band was dressed in black jeans, a black tank shirt, a red vest, that only went to her waist, with black and red boots, and a black cowgirl hat. She really looked sharp, and sang a really good mix of songs. Most of them cover tunes, with a few of her own written material mixed in. She sang some Loretta Lynn and Tammy Wynette, which as anybody knows country music, they are the epitome of what country music is. They lived it. And they are two of Charly's favorite musicians. Then the woman did a song that was written by fellow musician Tom T. Hall but was popularized by Jeannie C. Riley, another one of Charly's favorite musician friends, the song called ,"Harper Valley P.T.A."

The woman then said, "this next song goes out to Ms. Charly McClain. Today is her birthday, and she happens to be in the audience tonight. In fact she's commanded the dance floor on almost every song. I must be doin' somethin' right." Then she laughed out loud. The band played Happy Birthday to Charly, then the woman sang 'Surround Me With Love,' and 'The Very Best Is You.'

When the songs were over with the woman said, "The Very Best Is You, Ms. McClain! And I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart. I love you and your music, dearly."

"Thank you, so much, that really means a lot to me," said Charly. "And great job by the way," she continued, "I'm honored."

"You're VERY welcome," said Bobbie Jean Baker.

But after a few more dances Charly's friends and relatives felt that it was odd, when Charly said, "let's go home girls." Wanda and their friends and relatives looked at each other, and in unison said, "okay, if that's what you want, girlfriend." So they all left the dance floor and

Back to their table to grab their coats and purses. When they left the dance floor, Charly said to the woman in the band, another 'thank you.'

That's when Bobbie Jean said, "it is my pleasure, Ms. McClain."

Charly said, "please, call me Charly."

"Okay," said Bobbie Jean, "Charly it is, then."

So then Charly and her friends and relatives headed to their cars. Wanda and Charly in one, and her publicist Jeannine and another one of Charly's best friends in another. And a few of Charly's relatives in their car. They then headed down the highway to Charly's house.

Before they got into their cars though, Wanda got Charly's publicist, Jeannine, aside and asked her if she would call Wayne and tell him they are on their way. To which Jeannine agreed.

When Jeannine got into her car she put her key in the ignition, and turned on her car. She quickly turned down the radio, as she had it blasting, listening to Charly, in fact. She quickly got out her cell phone, and went to her contacts section, and found Charly and Wayne's telephone number, then hit speed dial. She waited, when Wayne answered the phone, she said, "Hi, it's Jeannine, we're on our way."

Wayne said, "that's good."

"See ya, in a few minutes," said Jeannine.

"Thanks," said Wayne.

"No problem, bye," said Jeannine. Then she hung up the phone and placed it back into her purse. Then waited for Wanda to back out of her parking space.

So now Charly and her sister Wanda and their friends and some relatives were on their way to Charly's house for her big surprise.

Meanwhile at Charly's house, Wayne got everybody's attention and told them that Charly and company were on their way home. After that, every one went back to talking and having a few drinks, waiting for Charly and company to arrive.

After a few miles down the road, Wanda's car turned off the exit to Charly and Wayne's house. With their friends and relatives following behind. Within a few miles of the exit, Wanda's car finally reached the street that Charly and Wayne lived on. Then finally she pulled the car into the driveway.