All Comments on 'Charmed to the Tenth Ch. 03'

by GrumpyGamby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Still so different

Except for the charm and the distinctive eyes, the story almost seems disjointed. There is so much going on that it is still very compelling to me. There is little in my background that allows me to evaluate this one, but I will keep reading and waiting expectantly for the next chapter and verse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Little lost

not sure where this is going but I am very interested in finding out. I like the set up of the gifts they both have. hoping your next chapter comes out soon cause I think that may be the chapter where this story really gets going.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Getting closer...

Just wanted to let you know that chapter 4 and 5 are nearly complete. I haven't walked away or lost interest in the story. There's a part in chapter 4 that is an absolute bitch to get right. I've come to the conclusion I am hopelessly inadequate to the task of that particular passage. So now I must decide whether to submit as is, knowing a portion truly bites, or discover a work around. Since I'm not thrilled with either choice, I don't know what I'll end up doing. Thanks for hanging in there.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Problem solved!

The wonderful Daniellekitten offered some great advice, and the troublesome passage has been tackled.

Just submitted chapter 4 and if all goes well it should be posted in a few days. Chapter 5, the following day.

WolfKnightWolfKnightover 13 years ago
Intermezzo

Interesting plot development, but right now I am looking for more steaming action. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous