All Comments on 'Chastity'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh thank GOD.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I've been checking your page several times a day for weeks, just waiting for your promised new story, and it didn't let me down. I can honestly say that you are easily my favorite writer on this site. I only wish that you had time to write more! Please continue your Captured and Conquered series, they're both fantastic. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE!!

Ah! Please write more! I love your stories ^^

Could you also finish your Conquered series? I'm dying to know how it ends!! I need more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Your prose is almost poetic, your writing

was my inspiration when I started here at Literotica. I've loved everything you've ever written. I just hope you continue their story along with Elly's. Beautiful work.

I-WISHI-WISHabout 17 years ago
WONDERFUL

One of the best stories I have read. It was cute and funny. I could almost feel the couples frustration with the belt. Keep it up.

marexotic18marexotic18about 17 years ago
The End?!?!

You can't end it there!! There has to be more! If I were her I would be so mad I would leave. How dare he do that to her. He should tell her what he expects and give her trust, how is she supposed to only want him, if he can't trust her and she can't trust him. You could write at least one more chapter about them mutually giving in to each other!!! Maybe he could get tied up once too...anyways I love your work, thanks so much!! Can't wait for more!

WeepingguitarWeepingguitarabout 17 years ago
Fantastic as always

I absolutely love your stories, and this one immediately ranks as another favorite. As with most of your leading men, I love the tastes of possessiveness you give us while letting the women still be defiant. In this story in particular I love the playful banter. I can't wait for your next release (keeping my fingers crossed for Conqured ^_^)

lilywhite31lilywhite31about 17 years ago
Fabulous!

I loved Kinlee and Draven's story ... it was perfect. A lot of these stories just have sex and no heart ... this had both. Thanks for a great read.

kitten101kitten101almost 17 years ago
Very cool...

I always really enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great read

Wow, you are an amazing writer! Both artful and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Can't wait for Elly's story!

Your stories keep me up until morning because I just can't get enough of them. They're full of eroticism and passion. Please continue your fabulous work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU'RE BACK!!!

Oh, you are SUCH a good writer(!) and I am so glad you're back! Please don't stop writing and posting. This story was great. I don't understand why you aren't published. You're the best writer I've read on this site. I admit that I am near desperate for the next chapter in Conquered! But regardless... write what you want. I'll read anything you post. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

icegirl81icegirl81over 16 years ago
WOW

mmmm what a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fab!

another one of my favorites!! this story is both passionate and humorous. i always fall in love with the main characters in your stories. as if every man is like that ): ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story, I haven't seen anything else like it on here. I would love to hear more of their story instead of Elly's. How does Kenlee react once she know's she had to wear the belt again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Oh I do hope you write Elly's story! What happened to her? What about the vile Vargos? You have to write it soon. Hopefully she's found someone who can help her conquer her fears.

princesst26princesst26over 15 years ago
Wow!

I loved it! Your story had all my favorite things. I want to know what happens to Kinlee too. Great writing and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME

This story is amazing. It's one of those I can go back to again and again and enjoy it just as much as the first time. I love your earthy and natural style of writing love scenes and how you combine the sexual with the emotional. You are great! Glad to see you will be updating and can't wait to read more!

- CruelToBeKind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please don't end this one story...

While I am interested in the sisters story, I would much rather read more about Kinlee and Draven. Her reaction to wearing the belt again would definitely be worth the read, and maybe you could even include the guard she ran into at the beginning of the story. Just don't end this one yet. There is so much more you could do with these characters.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

What a well-written story. The characters are great and it really is funny. I love the images of the father sitting in the dungeon grinning as she is marched by, etc. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Series!

I love all your stories, and can't wait to keep reading! Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

beautifully written....thank you for the wonderful read. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write Elly's story!!!!

You are the best writer on this site! Please write it!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As a virgin this was...a bit off putting. Must all virginity stories be bloody? Beautifully written just had me cringing quite a bit lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Beautifully written . I loved it . Thank you . You should definitely publish .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best read !

This is the most delightful story I have read here. Humorous , witty , feisty and sensually romantic ..... Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous