All Comments on 'Chattel'

by bunyip85

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
southwestcavsouthwestcavover 9 years ago
Tantalizing but too short

Good premise, good writing style and pleasantly free of grammatical errors. I'll be back to read more but I suggest you make a big start filling out your world in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was that?

An opening paragraph?

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Buny, buny, buny

I'll buy into your world. Please continue. This is a well started flip on the gender as chattel trope. Extra points to you for placing in noncon and not bdsm. Be sure to link the titles in some way so we know it is a continuation.

A wee bit of characterization advice... Some people just won't ever like female control/domination of any kind. However, others have difficulty because you guys tend write the females as over the top flaming psychotics. Since this is noncon, I certainly do not expect sweetness and sugar females. Make 'em strong. Make 'em tough. Heck, make 'em mean because they can be since they have all the power. Just don't make them screeching psychos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't really care about the filling out of the world

as another commenter suggested, except where the sexual adventures highlighted here demand it, and then only selectively.

This story, at least to me, is kind of a sleeper, in that the more I thought about it later, the hotter it got. I look forward to seeing what adventures the long-suffering chattel faces next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

fuckin rude dont leave me there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous