Chav Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

The man grunted, laughing as he started to thrust. He pressed his fingers even more tightly into her smooth young buttocks, slamming himself up her faster and deeper each time.

"Ohhh yeah.! Take it you little bitch! Take it, take it, take it, take it, take it!"

"Jesus fucking shit! Fuck!" Becky cursed loudly as he hammered into her sore anus with his fat solid member. "You fucking bastard arsehole-cunt-twat-motherfucker! Jesus that hurts!"

He used her like a battering ram against a besieged gate. Though his huge shaft of solid wood pounded up and down her tight orifice freely, gripped tight by the hot sheath of her anus, but his savage metronomic advance and retreat was not hindered by her body in the slightest, the tightness of her tunnel only invigorated his passion for riding it.

Still pounding her relentlessly, the suited man slid his hands to her hips and started to haul her back onto his engorged flesh pipe while, in response, Becky's own moans increased in tempo and intensity.

Soon enough, and heralded by increased grunting, his hands moved again, this time grabbing twin handfuls of her lush blonde and mahogany hair, twisting her mane around his fists and then tugging on the handful while he power fucked her ass for the last few seconds.

"AHHH Fuck you! Bastard fucker! That really fucking hurts! Let go you shit!" Becky whimpered while he battered and pummelled her.

"Shut the fuck up and take it you little underage chav whore!" He growled in response, his thrusts hard, erratic and brutal.

"Arse to mouth! Get in position! Now!" He grunted and then hurriedly yanked out his sizeable hardness with an audible pop.

Becky, thinking about the money, followed his instructions obediently. She whipped herself around and dropped to her knees in the litter strewn space behind the bus shelter.

Trying not to think of where the cock had been slamming in and out a moment earlier, the teen chav babe opened her mouth and lifted her jaw line, offering her throat for his gratification. The man lewdly hooked his thumbs into the insides on her mouth, pulling at her cheeks while with his hips he leaned forward and pushed his bloated glistening phallus across her tongue and deep into her mouth.

Once his cock was all the way into her throat and her lips were stretched tight around his girth it took mere seconds, perhaps a dozen thrusts, and then his balls were boiling over.

"Take it slut!" He snarled as his orgasm peaked suddenly.

"Swallow!"

His watery spunk flew as though from the neck of a champagne bottle. It was a heavy and pressurised climax as ropes of his hot cum spewed from his crown.

He held her face tightly against him, her nose digging into his well toned and tanned abdominals. He held her there, his fingers gripping her skull and her hair and groaned hoarsely with each ball-straining burst of his sour tasting seed that she subsequently forced herself to swallow.

However, Becky found it impossible to keep up with his nut-busting, her cheeks bulged and then spunk and mingled saliva started to dribble out from the corners of her stretched lips and ran down her chin.

The man laughed as he saw it spilling out of her and then released her head, stepping back, the last shot splattering across her angled face, even as she slumped down and went into a flustered coughing frenzy.

Becky spluttered, gagging and puking creamy spunk all over ground between her legs.

The teen cutie hawked up spunk laden phlegm and wiped a few drips from her skirt and boob tube, still coughing and groaning hoarsely. Muttering curses that barely made it past her lips.

The man all but ignored Becky after that. He flicked his softening meat, depositing another web of cum onto the matted litter and then tugged a tissue from his pocket to wipe his dick before stuffing the flaccid member back into his trousers.

"Here's your fifty." He muttered to her, flipping open his leather wallet and tossing three twenties at her. "Plus a little extra for the arse to mouth action. Didn't think you'd go along with that to be honest. Shows what a real chav slut you are I guess... See you 'round."

And then he left her there to clean herself up, whistling a old school dance tune as he departed.

<><><>

It was getting on for eleven already and Becky still hadn't met up with Rochelle yet. And even worse, to make matters that bit more fucked up, she saw the line outside of Corsairs. Why the shitting hell it was like that at this time of night fuck only knew. But she'd waste another half hour cueing up.

"Fuck that!" She said to herself. "I haven't got fucking time. This night's turned into a spunk fest as it is, a bit more won't matter if it'll get me in there quicker."

She checked out the bouncers and recognised them both. One was a cousin of Rochelle's and the other was an ex of her mothers who she knew used to fancy her. She'd heard he'd moved this way and occasionally wondered if her mother had moved to Oakfield to be nearer to him again, though she doubted it if their almost abusive past relationship had anything to go by.

She slipped around the side of the line of young people trying to get inside the club, ignoring the annoyed glances and suspicious noises of those who, correctly, though she was trying to jump the queue, and caught the eye of one of the bouncers, Rochelle's cousin.

"Aw'right, Your Rochelle inside?"

"Yeah." The tall bouncer said coolly. His eyes afire as he looked up and down over Becky's teenage frame.

"Well, I need to get in there and I don't have time to queue. Any chance of doing me a favour?"

"It'll cost ya, young Taylor..." Her mum's ex said, stepping in and including himself in the conversation.

He was almost as tall and well built as Rochelle's dark skinned cousin, though he was white and had receding oily black hair that always reminded Becky of those ancient Greek men you saw in those shitty fantasy films. She sighed, exasperated but not surprised.

"What...?" She asked.

"My friend here's been complaining about blue-balls all week. Empty'em for him."

"Yeah, suck the blue outta my balls." The white bouncer said with a rather excited laugh.

The excited laugh threw Becky momentarily to her old house when this guy, Brian. That was his name... And her mum had been dating. Well, fucking. He used to deal to her and she'd pay half and half - half cash, half gash.

The same high pitched laugh had brought Becky out of her bedroom one evening when Her mum and Brian had been occupying the living room for yet another one of their drug fuelled fuck fests.

She didn't know why she'd come out of her room at that particular moment. She'd seen enough over the years to know what they'd be up to. And what mum's boyfriends generally liked to be doing to her.

She remembered seeing her mum trying to snort lines of cocaine off this guy's erect cock, him snorting it off her nipples and cleavage, of him fucking her from behind on the living room floor while she snorted lines from a hand mirror. And then she remembered his laugh. It had a been an orgasmic reaction. He'd been getting an almighty tit fuck and had laughed that laugh when he'd cum, all over her mum's face and neck and cleavage.

Becky had stormed out in silent disgust at the time. Wishing she could unsee what she had just witnessed but every time she heard that laugh, she was reminded of what she'd seen him and her mum doing on her living room floor that night.

Becky, shook herself back into the present, throwing aside the memory that still disgusted her. She shrugged in compliance to Brian's demand, though inside she was still squirming with distaste.

How many cocks am I gonna end up sucking tonight anyway? She thought to herself.

"What about you?" She asked Rochelle's cousin.

"A fuck." He said coolly, eyeing her up and down.

"That's asking too fucking much." She protested, then -

"I could suck you too...?" She offered with false coyness.

"You couldn't get your lips around my meat." Rochelle's cousin grunted. "A fuck. Take it or leave it."

"Don't have time... How about if I owe you? You know where I live and your Rochelle's got my mobile number. Call or pop around, whenever. And you can do what you want to me... I promise... Okay? Please?"

"Fucking hell... Okay... But expect it soon though." He said. Then added, "And I ain't gonna go easy on you either."

"Uhuh. You gonna let me in then?"

"Hey!" Brian , her mum's ex protested. "Blue-balls remember! You do me first, then we let you in!"

<><><>

Becky let the bouncer lead her to a nearby side-street where apparently his car was parked.

"We both got our break now anyway." Rochelle's cousin said, bringing up the rear. "And I wanna see just what you're offering."

The three of them headed for the wide backseat of the white bouncer's Cherokee SUV, Becky sandwiched between the two big men, their hands all over her tits and ass from the start.

As Brian fished for the keys to his Cherokee, Becky glanced around the alley and at once spotted another trio in another parked car a little further away and she recognised all three of them at once.

It was the smarmy well dressed man from behind the bus shelter earlier. He was with the two young (though over eighteen) sluts he'd been trying to pick up before Becky had tried to scam him.

Apparently the girls had both relented over his earlier advances and were now, by the looks of the girl he was humping away at, regretting their change of mind.

The second long glance down the alley illuminated by a fire-exit light on the opposite side of the alley as well as the car's interior lighting revealed all Becky required to paint in a full picture of what was going on in the car. She recognised the two girls by their clothes and hair styles mostly.

The one kneeling on the back seat stroking the other's pain twisted and tear swept face had been wearing baggy hipster jeans and had been furiously French kissing the man while he felt her up. Becky could still see the jeans, discarded on the back seat alongside her short denim waistcoat. Small breasts, as pale as the rest of her creamy skin, were exposed in the artificial light and made her look even younger and slightly angelic.

To spoil the divine appearance she had punk-ish hair, strawberry blonde with odd pea-green streaks shot through it. Her purple lipstick was smeared and dried spunk gleamed across her face in spider webs of light. There were telltale bruise-like welts on her breasts and throat and her nipples were puckered hard and ruddy as if from over abuse.

She had apparently been put through the mill to earn whatever cash they had been offered by the suited businessman.

Her friend was still being brutalised for her share and the expression on her pretty, tear stained face showed perfectly the pain he seemed to be inflicting on her. He had the passenger seat of his car thrown back to a forty-five degree angle. The girl face down against it, clutching at the headrest in white knuckled desperation, while he leaned against her, hammering his large erection between her prone little buttocks from behind.

Her clothes were in a heap on the drivers seat - the blue denim shorts, pale green vest top, black thong and lacy bra. The scuffed knee high suede boots she was still wearing one foot hooked around the side of the handbrake, the other lodged in between the passenger seat and the door.

The man, with grinding teeth and audible growls, was pounding the girl so hard he was making the car rock back and forth on it's axles. One hand was digging into the smooth soft flesh of her narrow waist while the other pulled at the gathered fringe of her short styled hair.

Hers was short at the back and longer around the sides of her face with an eye length, Emo style, fringe. Earlier, Becky had seen her hair brushed delicately over to one side, half covering one eye, but now her mane, straight platinum blonde with streaks of sky blue, was sweat damp, ruffled and unkempt.

She was crying, her mouth agape, so tears and mucus from her cute little nose mixed with the saliva from her slackly open mouth and it all dribbled down from her chin to run down the glistening leather of the seat back.

Becky wondered if he was making her take it up the arse and if that was why she looked so distraught, but she was bustled quickly into the other black and grey vehicle and the rich man's car went out of her view.

The white bouncer was all over her while Rochelle's cousin helped him drag her boob tube up onto her chest to bare her big perky tits. One large warm black hand cupped and experimentally squeezed one breast while the other man lowered his mouth to suck at the nipple of the other without hesitation.

While he chewed at the tender bud, Becky found her hands grasped in his and drawn over to his already bulging crotch.

She could feel the heat of his hardness through the thick black denim fabric of his trousers.

Remembering her side of the deal, Becky deftly unzipped the crotch of the bouncer's trousers and drew out his hard on.

Becky half noticed a shadow passing by the side of the car, followed by two others, but she paid it no attention. She awkwardly pushed the men off her sore breasts and dipped her head quickly down to Brian's exposed groin, intending to get the suck job over as quickly as she could.

She had just swirled her tongue around the hot spongy crown a couple of times, clamped her soft lips around it and then ploughed her head quickly downward, satisfied by the bouncer's surprised intake of breath at the intensity of her oral talent, when a sudden interruption from Rochelle's cousin splintered her concentration.

"I fucking warned them two 'bout tryin' this scam shit 'round 'ere! Fuckin' bitches!"

His noisy aggression made Becky gag involuntarily as her throat met the hard cock head already filling her mouth.

The next moment Rochelle's cousin was out of the car and running after two young women and their male-prey.

Becky, distracted again, lifted her face from the hard erection before she even realised what she was doing and watched Rochelle's cousin vanishing into the shadows further down the alleyway.

Brian seemed just as distracted as Becky and didn't react as his blow job ended abruptly. Like Becky, he watched numbly out of the back window of his SUV. He frowned, trying to see into the gloom and then let out a sigh of understanding and relaxed a little on the back seat of his car. He half turned to Becky to fill her in.

"These two nineteen year old's running a scam on some lad. We've spotted 'em at it before. They offer you a fuck but pull a knife instead and rob you blind. Your basic bitch-scam for horny eighteen year old lads."

Peering into the gloom, along with her mum's ex, Becky watched as Rochelle's cousin caught up with the two girls who had led their teenage boy-prey down the alley.

He grabbed the younger looking of the two girls from behind whipped her around to face him before unexpectedly slamming his shovel sized fist into her slender stomach. She crumpled to the floor and lay still in the space of a heart beat.

"She's the one with the knife." Becky's short-term lover remarked, as if running a commentary.

Rochelle's cousin then appeared to mutter something to the teenage lad, who nodded and then sprinted out of the alley, passing the SUV in a blur and leaving the large black bouncer alone with the other girl.

"On your knees you and stay there!" The commentator said with a laugh, putting the words into the other bouncer's mouth as they were being said.

Rochelle's cousin went over and picked up the gut-punched girl, slung her easily over his shoulder and carried her over to the SUV. With a grin and a nod from Brian, Rochelle's cousin dumped the unconscious teenage girl into the sealed boot area of the SUV.

"For later." He said simply, looking across the Cherokee's parcel shelf to his companion. "I'm gonna give that one's throat a good bruising as punishment while Becky 'ere sorts out your blue balls."

Without another word, he slammed the boot hatch shut and turned back to the other girl, unzipping his black pants and levering out an absolutely mammoth semi-erect dick.

Becky saw the lengthening erection as Rochelle's cousin came to stand dominantly over the tiny blonde kneeling on the dirty floor of the litter strewn alley.

Her tear streaming eyes were wide and fear-filled, her mouth dropped in horror. But then, obediently following the huge black bouncer's commands, her mouth opened, widening as much as physically possible as his large hands closed on the top of her head and around her slender pale throat.

Watching the tears streaming down her flushed cheeks, as she gazed up into his deep brown eyes, he allowed her to scoop his heavy meat up to her quivering lips and then snapped at her to sit on her hands while he force fed her his length.

Sniffling, she obeyed.

After the first inch, of his jaw stretching mamba, she started to gag and heave. But to Rochelle's cousin the girl's suffering was irrelevant, even advantageous. He had referred to it as punishment, after all.

Becky was allowed to watch the first six inches of his abnormally sized erection was forced brutally into the youngster's distended mouth before the other bouncer's rediscovered impatience ended her viewing pleasure.

His hands grabbed a shoulder and the back of her head and pressed her face down toward his lap, where his own straining well proportioned erection still waited for her.

<><><>

Part 5 - 11 O'clock.

Inside Corsairs nightclub, a cheesy pirate themed place with cheap booze and dim lighting, the air was with thick with body heat, skanky smells of unwashed boys, overly perfumed girls and booze laden breath. Crappy dance music blasting out from large speakers on the floor and screwed to the walls and suspended from the ceiling.

Becky threw an impatient gaze across the dancer floor surrounded by a mini forest of brick pillars where various groups of friends congregated, beyond the forest were little booths, settees and bar stools all surrounding glass-wear adorned tables, also filled with gangs of the young and wanna-be young again.

Behind the long, against the wall, bar were half a dozen staff members all were forced to wear mock pirate uniforms. The lads with plastic cutlasses and inflatable parrots on their shoulders, the girls with open blouses, extreme push-up bra's and leather bodices.

Rochelle was nowhere to be found until Becky looked over at the dance floor. And spotted her, dirty dancing with a short haired woman that Becky thought she vaguely recognised.

She started to shove her way through the drunk and obnoxious throng towards her prospective saviour.

It was like fighting her way through a hedge of brambles. People backed into her, spilled drinks on her, not to mention the second-by-second lewd grabs, gropes and outright molestations.

A lad she'd let fuck her a couple of times, who's name she had never learned, grabbed her by her arse cheeks and tried to pull her with him to dance and she had to fight to get him to let her go and then had to haul arse through a few of the congregating groups before he finally lost sight of her and gave up.

Then, as she found herself having to pause in order to pick out Rochelle again, Becky was grabbed and pulled into some drunk forty something bloke's embrace. His tongue was in her mouth and his fat form pressing against her, hands all over her naked tits inside her top, before she could slap him away throw a disgusted blue-air diatribe at him and push away from his questing for more embrace attempts before she made it to Rochelle's side.

"I fucking hate this place!" She snarled at the flush cheeked pretty, black girl she'd been trying to get hold of all night.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678