Chav Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

Becky bit back a score of insults and attitudes and flashed her smile again.

"Look mate, I've had a fucking awful day, tomorrow's gonna be a whole lot worser. I've just had all my cash nicked. And I just wanna go home and get pissed..."

She watched carefully as she asked. "...What can I do to persuade you to help me out?"

And there it was the little telltale glint in his eye, the quickly controlled play of the beginnings of a smirk in the corner of his mouth. He was up for something and being a man it had to be sexual.

She went for the abrupt no nonsense approach.

"I'll suck your dick for it, mate. No messing, honest. I'll just go right down on you and suck you dry. Here and now. Swallow your cum an' everythin'."

He made a bit of a fuss, testing her more than likely. But she quickly convinced him by tugging up her boob tube and showing off her perky naked tits.

There was a further minute of waiting while he hurriedly locked up the till, scooted around the counter to lock the door and flick off the shop lights and then drew Becky around to the other side of the counter and pushed her down to her knees.

"Vodka first, if you don't mind." She said testily, pointing at the St. Petersburg.

He hurriedly grabbed a bottle from the shelf and handed it to her. Becky, kneeling on the sticky floor in the dimly illuminated off licence, twisted off the cap of the bottle and gulped down three heavy mouthfuls of the clear, sharp tasting liquid.

By the time she'd drank her fill, at least momentarily, and put the bottle on the floor beside her. There was an open fly in front of her and a large, semi erect cock jutting in her face, throbbing and twitching gently.

Why do they all had such big fucking dicks today, for fucks sake?! She wondered to herself, reaching up and encircling the stem with her cold delicate fingers. The man shuddered a little at the girls' cold touch on the silky flesh of hot manhood.

She drew back his foreskin and then slid her lips onto the tip of the crown, sucking gently and probing the hole with her agile tongue. She heard him groan.

"Oh, you are good."

Becky slid a hand into his unzipped trousers to cup his hot, hairy testicles and then slipped her mouth forwards to accept his whole crown into her mouth.

And then, rolling her lips over her teeth and allowing the mouthful of saliva to lubricate her lips and his erection, she shoved her face forward with a quick, smooth motion, all the way down.

She relaxed her throat muscles to take him into her oesophagus, pressing her lips to his abdomen and lifting his scrotum up so she could flick her tongue out to tease his balls.

His responding groan doubled in volume and passion.

Becky slid back and worked her lips fast on the upper half of his hard solid cock for a few seconds, working hard with her tongue, washing it around the underside, curling it back so the taut underside stroked the stem of his erection, all the while stuffing it in and out of her hot mouth.

"Ohhhh!! You really know how to do this!" He moaned gutturally.

In reply Becky shoved him back down her throat worked her tongue, hummed and worried her head from side to side simultaneously, nearly bringing him off then and there.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" He wailed.

Just in time, she withdrew her lips to the tip of his bloated crown, for a while massaging his burning head with her tongue, holding it gently between her sucking lips while her fingers massaged his scrotum.

And then she went back to town again. This time slicking her lips from crown to stem with quick smooth movements, voraciously deep throating him for as long as she could.

As tired as Becky was, she could have carried on her deep throat pace for a lot longer than it required but all of a sudden, the man was trembling violently, wheezing and straining.

And then, as he yelled out his coming climax, Becky felt and then tasted the cum bursting from his plunging cock head and spurting down her throat, across her tongue, down her throat, across her tongue.

She slid back and worked her lips and tongue on his hard hot crown, working the seed out of his scrotum while he groaned and grunted to each long straining muscle contraction that jetted another mouthful between Becky's hard working lips.

<><><>

They sat in the store room passing the vodka bottle back and forth.

"...I was only twenty quid short, give or take. And then some bitches crawl out of the wood work and take it off me." Becky complained bitterly.

"So, I'm royally fucked now. So's my mum and sister. I don't give a fuck about mum, she borrowed off the dickhead Garton in the first place, it's her own fucking fault. But I tried so hard to get it all back and Jeni's done her bit. More than her bit... She's a little swotty fucking toss bag, but she doesn't deserve what's gonna get done to her... It's not fucking fair!"

"I have heard of this Garton. He is not a very pleasant fellow by all accounts... You owe him money?"

"Three hundred a week."

"And, you are behind this week?"

"Behind!? We ain't got a fucking penny for him! He'll bust you up if you're a tenner short. If you've got shit all when he comes calling, God fucking help you!"

"God won't... But... I could." He I said, hesitantly. Uncertain of his words even as he voiced them.

"You? What d'you mean? You could? What're you saying to me?"

"I could lend you the three hundred now. Lend you mind. You'd have to pay me back."

Becky flushed, taken aback by his kindness. And his naivety.

"Nice of you to offer mate, but we struggle enough getting three hundred a week for Garton. There's no way I could pay you back."

"I was not talking about paying me back with money." He said simply. His turn to go red. "You can do more of what you just did for me. Plus other things as I desire them."

"We talking about fucking and sucking?"

"Among other things..."

"Anal, hand jobs, titty fucks...?" Becky asked.

The man nodded.

"How long would I have to do this for? I have a bit of a busy calendar at the mo'."

"You will not if Garton gets his hands on you tomorrow..."

"True enough..."

"One month, starting tomorrow night after I finish here at 2 a.m."

"So you want me to meet you here? So you can fuck me after your shift's over?"

"If you want to put it that way, yes." He replied with an unconcerned shrug.

"Tomorrow's gonna be one long fucking day..." Becky muttered to herself heavily. "I want the money now, then."

"No. Now we seal the deal by fucking. I will bend you over these boxes and take you from behind, like a dog. Afterwards I take you home and then I will bring you your three hundred first thing in the morning tomorrow. Eight O'clock."

"Garton's due at nine. How do I know you'll turn up?"

"You do not... But you have nothing to loose and everything to gain by trusting me. And I am a man of my word."

"How am I supposed to know that?!"

"You give me sex now and I will bring you the money in the morning. You have my word."

"Like you said. I've got fuck all to loose." She shrugged. And smirked a little at the man's suddenly animated grin. As he took her comment as assent.

"I'll not be buggered though! Not tonight. Not until Garton's been paid and off my back."

The man shrugged and nodded his agreement.

"...And I'm not taking your load up me. I'll swallow it or take it in the face but not up me."

"Over your tits?" He suggested hopefully, eyeing her jutting elastic boob tube.

"If you fucking must..." She grunted, getting up and going over to the boxes he'd indicated. "And make it quick will you, I need some fucking sleep."

"What is your name?" He asked her as he unzipped his trousers.

"Becky. Becky Taylor..." She replied, lifting the back of the stained and creased mini skirt and worked the torn thong down past her knees. "...You?"

"Nilay Humam Hemraj."

"Neil-ay?"

"Close enough..."

"Fuck me..." She grunted.

The End.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...345678