Cheating

Story Info
It can happen to anyone.
1.4k words
3.41
24.5k
4
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to have the best time tonight! Right lover?"

I heard the voice loud and clear as they came in the front door to the bistro. The voice was one I was very familiar with. They were seated about 20 feet behind me, their reflection was clear in the mirrored wall. Most of the light in my booth came from the light that hung just behind me, leaving me in the shadows unseen.

I pulled out my cell phone and sat there at the ready to record their activity. I only needed to wait until they were seated and began to record the most painful scene it had ever my misfortune to witness.

I am Kelly, I was out of town for the last 3 days and was not due to return until tomorrow. I called home to speak to my spouse, Whitney. No one was not there so I decided to eat dinner at our favorite place. It had been some time since we had been in, the place had changed (not for the better). The crowd was younger, rougher and mostly drunk on their asses. There had been a fight at the far end of the room just after I was seated and the place never really settled down afterward. I liked the fact that they sat me at the end of a long row of booths, it was quieter back here.

They were seated together on the same side of the table facing the mirror, it was a cozy fit. Their conversation was loud enough to be heard over the din of the room, I heard it all. As I sat there I saw his had creep slowly up under Whitney's dress, only token resistance was offered. They had been "swapping spit and tickling tonsils for a long time. The camera on my phone was recording everything. I was stuck in that corner until Whitney got up to use the restroom. They had been talking about going to our home for a night of "fun" as they put it. I quickly left.

I raced home to get there before them. Early in our relationship we had installed cameras in our bedroom to record the excitement. I knew the cameras were there, I had looked at them last week. I put new disks in the recorders set them to run and left before they arrived. I broke a window pain in the kitchen door and left the door unlocked, turning the thumb knob with my hankie in my hand. The door was only open an inch or so.

Soon a message arrived on my phone informing me of a security breach at the house.

I had parked down the block a few houses under the shadow of a tree and away from the streetlights. Five minutes after they arrived I called to report someone had set off a silent alarm on the back door of the house that was left to me by my mother's parents when they died. I told them I had received the report on my cell phone and was concerned that Whitney might be alone in the house

We lived outside of town quite a ways and the police take, what seems like, forever to get there. Ten minutes later three police cars rolled up in front. They had few lights on, the approach was slow and silent. Soon two more cars rolled onto the block. The front door was guarded by two of them and most of the rest went in the back door. I soon saw flashlights sweeping quickly around the rooms of the first floor.

Another eight to ten minutes later the shit hit the fan. Whitney and Mike, as I found out his name was, were escorted out of the house while the police finished searching for the intruder. They were only wrapped in sheets. Finally after being allowed to return to the house Mike dressed and left immediately. I guess I spoiled their evening. Awww!

Soon I received a call from Whitney. "Why did you call the police? Whitney was completely embarrassed when they threw the bedroom door open the rest of theway. ...had just finished getting ready for a shower, was completely naked. ...never been so embarrassed before. It continued for about five minutes, without allowing me to get a word in.

After the ranting died down I responded "The alarm system called my phone to report a break in at the kitchen door, I was worried for your safety and called the police. Sorry you were embarrassed, it was better than being killed or assaulted. Did they find anything unusual in their investigation?"

Whitney told me about the glass being broken out of the door. Daddy had come over to bolt some plywood over the opening to secure the door for the evening and would spend the night there on the sofa in case someone returned. "I need to set him up for the night, I'll be alright now. Thank you for caring, I love you."

I almost gagged when I heard that. I just said "OK." and hung up. I turned off the phone in case there was a return call.

I had already rented a room for the evening. The next morning I had breakfast and arrived home again at about eleven. I had called my lawyer to get a restraining order to keep Whitney away from the house. It would be delivered around 6 that evening when Whitney arrived home from work.

I quickly looked at the recordings from the night before. With the bedside lamp on and light coming in from the hallway I could see the activity in the room, from all four cameras. Mike was about to penetrate Whitney, doggy style, when the entire room was lit brightly and the police marched through the door. In the confusion they were both exposed for well over 3 minutes before they were allowed to cover up. Mike, Whitney and about 6 or 7 Keystone Cops were recorded for posterity, no one knew what to do for some reason.

I thought to myself, at least we don't have children as I wept over the eventual breakup.

After a good cry I began to pack everything that was not mine. I threw all the bags out the windows into the backyard.

Whitney arrived home soon after six and was promptly served with the papers. Daddy arrived shortly after, I had just called him. Whitney was instructed to remove all of the things in the back yard and never return to my house. Well, Daddy got into it and tried to rush the front door, all the locks had new keys and the rear door was completely replaced.

"How dare I use his child and then just throw them out. You will pay for this."

While he was around back I simply asked, "... if she wanted me to throw down some of the pictures I had printed from the videos last night?"

A pained cry of "please, no" went up to indicate to me that I was not to do that.

"Tell him it was your fault and to back off, If I ever hear about this again those photos will be all over the place." was my reply.

Daddy came storming back around after he heard the piteous cry. Whitney did a good job of calming him down. Everything was soon packed in his truck and carted off.

I was left to sort out the mess my life had become.

Short epilog.

Whitney and Kelly are both hermaphrodites who met at their doctor's office and thought they fell in love. They were not really married but both considered the other their spouse.

Whitney's male sex organs worked well enough to impregnate a woman.

Kelly's female organs worked well enough to conceive. They lived together for three years in hopes that they could become parents.

Kelly did not have well developed male organs and Whitney felt cheated feeling that she/he did not get the best treatment in return for efforts performed. Whitney occasionally cheated on Kelly with a coworker named Mike, who she trusted not to "spill the beans."

Kelly eventually found a man who she she fell in love with and could trust. He felt the same. They were married and have two beautiful children and another on the way. She never heard from Whitney again and eventually threw out all she had recorded that evening.