Check "Yes" or "No"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Under the water, they held each other. Their exertions washed away. The sweat. The cum. It all flowed down the drain, like their cares and inhibitions.

With their skin wrinkled, they got out of the shower and toweled off.

"What do you want to do for breakfast?" Ann Marie asked.

Jacob shrugged. "I thought we'd just order something and eat in."

"Room service is a bit pricey," she replied. "But there's a Denny's up the street."

"That's very romantic," he said with a smirk.

"Hey, Moons Over My Hammy® could be the most romantic breakfast you ever had," she smiled. "Come on, let's go. I'm buying. . . . No, don't make that face. . . . I know how much you make and this weekend isn't going to be cheap. Not when you went out and picked a nice hotel instead of something a little more reasonable."

He started to respond with a flippant retort, but she was right. Her look of reproach wasn't because the effort he put into the weekend was unappreciated; it was because she didn't think she was worth all the fuss. As teachers, neither was swimming in money and this weekend was going to tap generously into his savings if he couldn't swallow his pride a little bit.

Ann Marie sauntered over to him and let her towel drop to the floor. She kissed his collarbone, then nibbled her way up his neck. His entire body shivered with pleasure when she blew into his ear. "How about this, Jake: I'll buy breakfast and lunch. You take me someplace nice for dinner . . . and in between, we'll come back here and fuck like rabbits. All. Day. Long."

Her hand ran over the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"That's what I thought," she said, feeling his enthusiasm. "Now let's get dressed and get you something to eat. You're going to need lots of energy today."

**************************

True to her word, as soon as they had returned from breakfast, they were all over each other again. They made love once more, then lay in each other's arms. Jacob loved exploring every inch of her body. She took her time with him, too.

After another quick shower, they dressed and went out for lunch at a local sandwich shop. Then they went back to the room. He felt like he was 19 again with stamina to spare. Only now he knew so much more than he did fourteen years ago.

Ann Marie was insatiable, too. She initiated many of their encounters and seemed to enjoy bringing his spent cock back to life with her hands and her mouth.

In the back of his mind, Jacob wondered if they were going to continue their conversation from the night before, but he was hesitant to bring it up. He was happy to be sharing all sorts of carnal pleasures with his lover, but it was never far from his mind.

Following a long afternoon lovemaking, they showered once again then got dressed for dinner. They were past being modest around each other. In fact, both seemed more comfortable in the nude than clothed. He liked that she was always close by if he wanted to kiss between her breasts or squeeze her ass. He liked even more having her rest her head against his chest listening to his heart beat.

They went to an upscale restaurant for dinner. Unlike the night before, Ann Marie didn't pick at her food; she dove right in. All the sex must have built up her appetite, too. Or maybe the nervousness was gone and she felt comfortable enough around him to let down her guard.

The menu was varied enough that they split a couple of appetizers before ordering their entrees. Jake was pleasantly surprised that aside from her aversion to seafood, Ann Marie was open to trying just about anything and he liked that she seemed okay with them eating off each other's plates without being annoyed or surprised.

She had the lamb shank over polenta while he ordered the braised veal with scalloped potatoes and asparagus. The meal was pleasant, the company even better. They talked about more intimate things than the usual early stages of dating fare, even politics and money. School never once came up. They settled on a chocolate brownie sundae before leaving.

Once in the car, Jacob wondered if his lover was worn out yet. Much to his delight, she was just warming up.

"How long will it take to get back to the hotel?" Ann Marie asked as she put her seatbelt on.

"Ten, maybe fifteen minutes," Jacob replied.

"Good, I'll have enough time."That lookwas back in her eyes.

"Enough time for what?"

"Jake, how would you like to make a bet?"

"On what?" he asked incredulously.

"On whether I can make you cum before we get back to the parking lot or not."

As soon as she said those words, he knew there was a good chance he'd lose.

"What's the wager?"

"If I can make you cum before we get back, you have to come over to my house every night for a week," she said.

"That's not much of a penalty for losing."

"You have to eat me to orgasm each night before you leave." She ran her hand up his leg.

"And if I win?"

"After you eat me out every night that week," Ann Marie squeezed his cockhead through his khakis, "You get to stay over."

"What's the definition of 'back to the parking lot'?" he channeled his inner lawyer and squirmed in his seat.

"The car completely in a space in the hotel parking lot. Shifter in park. Ignition off," she stuck her tongue in his ear. "What do you say?"

"You're on!" he turned the key as she reached for his zipper.

After some wrangling, she had his cock out by the time they reached the first red light. There was only a little traffic out and it was dark.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as her mouth enveloped the head of his cock. He was so engrossed in her oral ministrations he missed the light turning green by about three seconds. It was a good thing there was no one waiting behind them.

As soon as she sprung him from his jeans, Jake was rock-hard. One hand jacked him along the base, while her mouth worked over his head.

She sucked on the up stroke and pressed her tongue against the soft underside on the way down.

Her teeth raked the sensitive tip. Jake sped from light to light, trying desperately to hold the cum in his balls.

He thought about baseball. He tried to sing along with the radio. He counted backwards from one thousand. He recited the Gettysburg Address.

None of it helped.

Earlier in the day, both he and Ann Marie had taken their time in exploring each other. Their touches were gentle. Their caresses soft. When they made love, they held back from the big, explosive orgasms and did their best to prolong their pleasure for as long as they could.

Not now.

Ann Marie was going for broke. She didn't let the steering wheel get in the way. She ignored the seat belts that tucked them in. She didn't bring him just to the point of no return and then back off.

Her head bobbed up and down. Her mouth made sucking and gurgling noises—probably on purpose—which only made him want to blow his wad even more.

They were on the interstate and coming up on their exit, when Ann Marie pulled her dirtiest trick.

Jake knew it was coming when he heard her inhale and raise her head up.

Then with one swift motion, she took all of him in her mouth. His knuckles were white as he grasped the steering wheel. It was a good thing there were no cops on patrol nearby.

"Fucking shit, Annie!" he gasped.

He tried to concentrate on the road. He wanted to read the exit signs, but the tunnel vision took over.

Once again, her head came up.

And then went down.

He felt the tip of his cock deep inside her throat. The hand on his crotch squeezed his balls and he knew it was all over.

"Ann . . . Annie . . . I'm going to . . . . FUCK!!!!"

No sooner had the warning escaped Jacob's lips than he exploded into her mouth. He threw his head back and thrust his hips up into her mouth. He was cumming. Hard.

She took it all. Trying to swallow the torrent of cum that erupted from his cock.

Jacob rode it out as best he could. It was a good thing the interstate was straight and there weren't many other cars out. Somehow he managed to stay in the lane.

Ann Marie brought him down from his orgasm gently, as if to taunt him. Her head bobbed up and down a couple more times. She stroked him once or twice before she sat back in her seat.

Her satisfied smile was only made more enticing as she wiped a little bit of his cum from the corners of her mouth and then licked her fingers clean.

"I guess I win," she said playfully.

"Looks that way," Jacob croaked feebly, the blood slowly returning to his face.

"And we're not anywhere near the hotel."

"No, we're not," he blushed. "I missed the exit."

**************************

"What was it like?" Ann Marie asked. "You know . . . the first time you made love?"

She snuggled up in Jake's arms.Blade Runnerwas on one of the movie channels, but neither was paying much attention to it. She was wearing one of his dress shirts, the front unbuttoned, the sleeves rolled up. He didn't bother to dress. Instead, upon returning to their room, he simply stripped down and crawled into bed.

Her hair was down, its curls falling gently over her shoulders. Ann Marie pressed her body against Jake, perhaps because she knew that the next day was going to be the end of their mini-getaway. Perhaps because she thought that it might be the beginning of a new life.

"I wouldn't call it 'making love'. We had sex. And not the good kind." he replied with a nervous chuckle. They had been talking on and off throughout the day. They discussed what turned them on and what they liked. After dinner, their conversation had become more about them, and not their fantasies. "In truth, it was awful."

"Really?" she arched her eyebrow. "How bad?"

"Her name was Lorie Snider," Jake said, his eyes glazing over at the memory. "We were fifteen and thought we were in love. She was moving to Virginia at the end of the summer, so after months of heavy petting, we finally did it two days before she left."

"What was she like?" Ann Marie asked.

"Smart, kind of sassy." A part of him wondered why she wanted to know about his former lovers. "It was nothing but lust. We were one of those 'everything but . . .' couples. When she told me she was moving, I think we just kind of knew it would be a one time thing."

"So what happened?"

"It was summer and school was out, so we went over to her friend's house because Lorie's mom stayed at home and my little brother would rat us out. Kristy let us use her bed and even gave us the condom," he smiled in his reverie. "Neither of us knew what we were doing. It was the blind leading the blind."

"Did you ever see her again?"

"Not after she moved away," Jake shook his head. "We wrote a couple of times, but that was it."

He kissed the top of her head and noticed that she was staring off, too. As if lost to another memory. And from the look on her face, it wasn't a pleasant one.

"What about you?" he dared to ask.

"I don't really remember it," Ann Marie whispered after a long time.

Jacob wanted to ask, but knew that she would only tell him on her time. So he just held her close. He loved how comfortable he felt around her. He loved how their bodies seemed to fit together as if they were two pieces of a puzzle.

"Did you know I use to be a coke addict?" Although it was phrased as a question, she wasn't looking for an answer. "And I don't mean Coca-Cola. I started . . . I started to please my father, of all things. You're lucky you'll never have to meet him."

She paused for a second. Jacob knew her dad had died several years ago. No one ever talked much about him and he was new in the school system, so he didn't have any real reason to ask.

"He was abusive to Mom and the rest of us. Dad never hit me or my brother, but he used to beat Mom. He treated Daniel and I . . . He abused us emotionally. Verbally," her voice was soft and seemed ready to break. "It's funny . . . as badly as he treated me . . . treated us . . . I still wanted to please him. I was always looking for his approval. I thought that if I did well enough in college, he wouldn't tell me what a no-good whore I was going to grow up to be. I just wanted him to tell me that he loved me instead of saying how fat I was or calling my tits cow udders like Mama's."

There were tears in her eyes, but she kept talking. Jacob pulled her tighter.

"So when I was at Clemson, I wanted to bring home a 4.0. I was going to be the best, so Daddy would be proud of me," she said softly. "I didn't go out. I didn't have any fun. All I did was study. I got straight A's my first semester, but I was burning out . . . so one of the girls in my dorm suggested that I try some 'uppers' to help me out. I started with caffeine pills . . . then amphetamines . . . then cocaine. It wasn't for the high. It wasn't because it was fun. I snorted coke so my goddam father wouldn't call me a worthless piece of white trash shit when I went home in May."

Her voice broke and she started to cry. Her tears ran down her cheeks and on to Jacob's chest. He tried to comfort her. He rubbed her shoulders, he kissed her forehead.

Ann Marie's body convulsed in his arms. She held on to him as if her life depended on it. He only wanted to make her pain go away.

"Soon I was using about a hundred dollars a day . . . I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it was for me," she said between breaths. "I had to take two jobs to support my habit . . . and I still had to study, which only meant doing more drugs."

She wiped her eyes, then willed her voice to be steady. "One day, I didn't have any money, but I needed my fix. I thought I could control it, you know . . . I said to myself, 'I'll only do it when I have to pull an all-nighter' . . . then I said, 'I'll only do it when I need a quick boost' . . . and soon it was all the time. I was a full blown addict. My dealer knew it, too. They're sneaky bastards. They start you out slow. He adds a little extra. He gives a 'discount'. And once you're hooked . . . then he knows he got you . . ."

Jacob reached out and took her hand. It was shaking.

"I didn't have any money. I needed a high," she swallowed hard. "I said I'd do anything for him. I begged him to let me borrow some money 'cause I was getting paid at the end of the week. He said he'd hook me up if I'd let him fuck me . . . So I did."

Ann Marie broke down again. Jacob only pulled her closer. He could see the shame in her eyes. He could only imagine the humiliation she felt. Surrendering her virginity to a drug dealer for nothing but a quick high.

Anger welled up deep inside him. He wanted to find this person . . . this animal . . . who had stolen Ann Marie's innocence . . . who had forced her to whore herself out for drugs . . . and kill him. Jacob would strangle that motherfucker with his own bare hands. And damn the consequences.

Sobs wracked her body. He didn't dare speak. There was nothing he could say that wouldn't sound cheap or hollow. All Jacob could do was hope to make some small contribution towards Ann Marie's healing and catharsis.

He reached for the remote control and turned the television off. Then he waited. He waited as his heart broke for her. He waited for her tears to subside because he knew there was more to the story. When she could breathe again, she wiped her eyes and nose on the sleeve of his shirt.

"I did two lines . . . I was flyin' like a kite . . . and then let him do it," Ann Marie continued. "He didn't last long, but all he wanted was to get off inside me. I got up and left. I didn't have any pride left. I was just a cheap slut who'd fucked a guy for two days worth of coke. . . . I went back to my room and cried. You probably think I'm pathetic, don't you, Jake? This will make your parents real—"

"Stop that, Ann Marie," he said sternly. She looked up at him, fear in her eyes. "Don't say those things."

"How can you want me now?"

"How can I not want you?" he said softly.

"Even knowing. . ."

"Yes . . . even now," he lifted her chin and kissed her gently. "This was what . . . twelve years ago? It still doesn't change who you are, Ann Marie. It doesn't change what I think of you . . . either as a person, as a teacher or as my lover. I've known you for seven years now and you are the kindest, prettiest and smartest person in the county. And you're the only person who would say hi to me that first day at Fitzpatrick High."

She managed to force herself to smile. She leaned in and kissed Jake.

"That was the last time I did coke." Her voice hardened with the resolve and inner strength Jacob knew she had. "I took what my dealer gave me and flushed it down the toilet. I told myself I'd never see that rat-fuck sonofabitch again. And I didn't."

Through the hurt and pain, there was a certain amount of pride in her voice. Pride at taking back what she had lost.

"I quit cold turkey. My grades dropped . . . but I realised that the only reason I was busting my ass was for my worthless father. I never went home again either. I told myself I was never going to put up with anyone else's shit again," she said and there was a slightly angry tone to her voice. "I . . . I never wanted to have to depend on anyone else again. I never wanted anyone to take care of me. Or use me. Mama was so proud of me the day I told my dad to fuck off. She told me that after he died. She wished she could have done the same thing all those years ago."

Jake squeezed her shoulder. Before he could say anything, Ann Marie lifted herself out of the crook in his arm. She pushed him back into the pillows and straddled him. Despite being nearly naked, neither was aroused in any way.

"That was also the last time I had sex before last night, Jake." She cupped his face with her hands. "The next day, I went to the campus clinic and told them I'd been raped. They did a full STD work-up and pregnancy test. That's how I knew I was clean. I went on the pill, but the only thing it's done is make my period regular. I was saving myself . . . for the right guy . . . and that was you."

He was at a loss for words. His mouth fell open and she kissed him. With those soft, full lips. She tasted of tears, but still as sweet as always.

"I knew you were the guy for me after our first date," she said. "You weren't pushy or stuck on yourself. And you were happy with just getting a kiss good night."

"Is that what that was about?" he asked with a slight smile. "You were testing me?"

"No," she said seductively. "I was testing myself. I needed to know that I wanted you for the right reasons, not just because I was a thirty year old woman who'd never really had sex with a man. . . I wanted to drag you into my house, throw you down on my living room floor and have my way with you. You don't know how long I've wanted you, Jake. We all knew you and Tracy weren't going to last—"

"Yeah, Sally told me," Jake said with a frown.

"Well, tough cookies. Her loss is my gain," Ann Marie snorted. "I can't help it if her mom is a money-grubbing gold-digger and wants her daughter to be the same. Plus, you're about the only new blood to move into the county in about twenty years."

"Liar," he said with a grin.

"Okay, ten," she laughed and he was happy to see her smile returning. "And you're cute, too."

There was hunger in her kiss. But also comfort. Jacob pulled her close and held her for a long time.

"I've never told anyone about this . . . about my drug habit. About my first fuck," Ann Marie rested her head on Jake's shoulder. "Not my brother, not my mom. Not even my roommate."

"Well, thank you for telling me," he said. "I appreciate the trust you have in me."

"I'm not going to scare you off, am I?" There was a quiver in her voice. "I don't want you to think less of me. And I don't want your pity. I just need you to know who I am."

"And who is that?"

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers