Check "Yes" or "No"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"I think you're trying to turn me into a sex addict," she replied.

"As long as I'm the only person you come to for a fix." Jake was unsure of how comfortable she was about addiction—given her past history—but decided he'd play along.

"I wish you had been my first lover, Jake." Regret filled her voice.

He pulled her close and cradled her to his chest. "Iwasyour first lover."

"No, Jake, I—"

"Shhhhhh," he put his finger over her lips. He lifted her chin so she was looking into his eyes. "I don't care about anything before. Did you love him? Would you have done it again?"

He paused as she shook her head. "That's what I thought. . . . Ann Marie, I was the first man you ever made love to. Is that right?"

She nodded enthusiastically. There were tears in her eyes. And relief, too.

"As far as I'm concerned, you'd never had sex with anyone before last Friday. Our lives started over that night, Ann Marie," he said. "Mine, too. I realised that my marriage to Tracy was over. I loved her, I really did. A part of me still does. But I can't love someone who let her mother get between us. I'm day to day on this right now, but I know this: I want a shot a having you in my life. I don't want to jump into anything immediately; I don't want us to move in together and I don't expect you to drop everything for me. But I'll try if you will."

"Okay, Jake," she whispered, then threw her arms around him. "And thank you."

They kissed tenderly. He lost himself to the softness of her lips. The gentleness of her touch.

"So was I your first virgin?" she giggled.

"You were," he replied with a laugh. "And you were pretty good for a girl who'd never had sex."

"Just because I was a virgin doesn't mean I'd never had an orgasm before," Ann Marie said, feigning defensiveness. "I think I've always had the appetite for sex, just no one to help me feed it."

"I've got something to feed you." Jacob pulled her to him again. To his surprise, she pushed him away.

"Not tonight, Mr. Eckholm," Ann Marie laughed. She reached for the robe hanging off one of the bedposts. "You've got to be going or people will talk."

"I thought I'd stay and see what else you can do." He tried to kiss her again, but she wiggled out of his grasp. She flashed him that wicked, charming smile that made his heart melt.

"If you'd wanted to stay, you shouldn't have lost our bet."

**************************

The next two months passed quickly. After finishing his one week "debt" to Ann Marie, they started going out again. Jacob relished that first week back from their trip. Not only did he get to go down on Ann Marie's luscious pussy, she was very good about reciprocating. His only complaint was that he never got to fall asleep or wake up next to her—or inside her.

At school, they both drew a fair amount of attention. After all, his truck being sighted in her driveway every night for a week caused a small stir. The other teachers all seemed openly supportive of the couple. The students were a little less tactful, but also enthusiastic.

He still insisted on maintaining a certain amount of distance, at least while they were at school. Ann Marie didn't seem to mind, and their note-passing continued. So much, in fact, that they were the subject of endless conjecture by the students. They made sure that they only used students who would never open one of the envelopes, but also toned down the innuendo and overt sexual overtones.

Ann Marie was neither clingy nor smothering. Jacob tried not to brood and didn't push her away. They were both coming to grips with their new relationship. Both needed to learn trust again.

On the last day of school before Christmas break, Jake sent a note to her through his first period class. They were playingClassroom Jeopardy!. He was taking on two teams of students and crushing them both. After the first round, Jacob drew out a sealed envelope and held it up. "Miss Dunlap, would you please take this to Miss Armstrong for me?"

"Sure thing, Mr. E.," Tiffany wasn't playing and took off with the note. A few minutes later, she returned as Jacob was cleaning up "The Renaissance" category. She handed the envelope to her teacher.

The class paused the game long enough for him to open the envelope. He drew out the first card, which read,Will you be my girlfriend?and found the "yes" box checked. There was a second card that caused him to chuckle to himself.

Does this mean we can hold hands at school?

Jake checked the "yes" box and wrote another note.Can I carry your books home for you?

He sent Tiffany back for a second trip. Normally, he wouldn't have interrupted her class twice in one period, but since it was the last day before the two week winter vacation, no one was going to get anything done. It seemed that half the students were absent anyway.

Tiffany returned without a card. She sat down, kind of disappointed not to see the teachers flirting back and forth. The classes ended for the day and the school cleared out. Jake gathered up some of the papers he hadn't finished grading and stuck them in his accordion folder. He packed up his laptop and dropped by Ann Marie's room.

She was straightening up some of her desks.

"Hey, there,girlfriend," he called while leaning against the door frame. He watched her hips sway and breasts bounce as she moved around the room. Lately, she had been dressing a little more fashionably and it had escaped no one's notice, least of all Jake's.

"I like the way that sounds." Ann Marie smiled back at him. She went over to her desk and pretended to get something out of the drawer, but really all she wanted was to wiggle her rear end at him. "I haven't been anyone's girlfriend since high school."

"We're in high school," Jake pointed out with a laugh. He walked over and patted her gently on the backside.

"Oooh," she purred and stuck her backside out a little more. He pressed his palm against her ass. "Don't start something you're not going to finish, Mr. Eckholm."

"I'll be right back," he leaned over and kissed her right at the top of her neck. "I hope you're not wearing panties."

He practically ran over to the door and closed it, making sure it was locked. Ann Marie's classes had spent the day watching movies, so the glass on the door was covered and the blinds were drawn. When he returned, he found his girlfriend's skirt lifted up over her hips. Sure enough, she was bare underneath. He wondered if she had been like that all day. Jacob tugged at his belt and soon his pants were around his ankles.

"I want to have your cum inside me when we go to dinner at Mama's tonight." Ann Marie's voice was filled with lust.

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum," he promised.

"Fill my what?"

"I'm gonna fill your tight, fuckable, little cunt with cum," he said, knowing that when she got in one of these moods, she loved talking dirty.

"I've been so wet for you all day long," she moaned as Jake pushed his cock against her labia.

Grasping her by the hips, Jake thrust forward into her. He would have to be quick. Their sex life was adventurous. Ann Marie turned out to be quite the little minx in bed. They relished their time together and had sex in almost every conceivable position, both at her house and in his apartment. They also had done it in a few public locations, but this was the first time at school.

She cried out when he hit bottom.

"God, you feel so good," he moaned.

"You aren't tired of that pussy yet?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? I will never get tired of you, Ann Marie," his eyes glazed over.

Raising up, Ann Marie braced herself as Jake pounded into her from behind. It was her favourite position. It allowed him to go deep inside her. It also fed her submissive nature. Whey they were first together, Ann Marie worried that Jake would take advantage of her. That he would use her.

Over the past few months, she discovered that not only did Jake not abuse her trust, he showed her pleasures she couldn't imagine. And part of that was the way he fucked her. Often they made love. Long. Slow. Romantic.

But other times, he would take her. He would bend her over the arm of the couch. Or pin her against the wall. Or order her to suck his cock. When he was done fucking her, often she was unable to move. Her head spun with pleasure. Sometimes his cum would cover her ass or her tits.

Ann Marie found that she liked his dominance because it fed her need to trust. More and more she allowed Jake to control her. At first he was cautious of pushing her too far. But lately, she kept telling him how much she loved it. How much she needed to give that control over to someone who would treat her as she deserved. It both aroused him and it strengthened the bond between them.

She liked it because even after he had his way with her, he held her. His comforting touch was never far away. He kissed her gently. He lovingly rubbed away the marks his open palms had left on her buttocks.

He was going to town as she bent over her desk. Each thrust felt like he wasn't going to stop until he split her in half. Jake imagined his cockhead coming out of her mouth. It was glorious.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," he growled. Ann Marie had to stifle a scream, not wanting to draw the attention of a custodian or one of the assistant principals.

"Fuck me, Jake," she gasped. "Fuck my pussy . . . fuck me hard."

Jake never let up. He felt his balls begin to stir. The head of his cock began that telltale tingle.

"Touch yourself," he ordered. Her hand went instantly to the space between her legs.

Both were consumed by pleasure, both for themselves and for their partners. Every now and then he felt her fingers rub against his balls, but mostly she was fervently mauling her clit with two fingers.

"Cum for me, Jake," she moaned. "I want your cum leaking out of me when you meet my mama . . ."

He tried to hold it but wasn't going to last much longer. That was okay because neither was she.

Gripping her round hips, Jake hammered away at her with his cock until he felt his toes start to tingle.

"Yes . . . yes . . . yesyesyes!" Ann Marie gritted her teeth to keep her voice down.

The two of them came together as they often did. Jake buried his cock in her up to the hilt then counted the pulses as his head flared within her.

His knuckles were white. His fingertips dug into her ass.

Both were breathing heavy and it took a couple of moments for them to come down from their orgasms.

"You'd better get dressed, Mr. Eckholm, we don't want to keep my mother waiting."

Ann Marie stood letting her skirt fall down over her ass. She reached into her purse and drew out her panties as Jake pulled his boxers and pants up. They were among the last teachers to leave the building. Holding hands, the pair reeked of sex, but no one was around to notice.

They drove to her house, picked up her crock pot and then got in his truck and went to her mom's. If it hadn't been winter, they might have walked.

Over the past two months, he had yet to meet her mother or brother. Jake thought it was because she didn't want to come off as pushing him further into their relationship than he was ready to go, but he finally asked when he was going to meet them. Her brother lived out of town, but would be coming in for Christmas.

"Mom, we're here," Ann Marie called as they entered the house. An older woman came out of the kitchen to greet them. She had a wide smile, but sad eyes. Ann Marie was a younger version of her mother, but there was something about Faith Armstrong that Jacob couldn't place.

She seemedold. Not worn out or ragged, but as if she had seen too much hardship. Probably at the hands of her late husband. He could tell that years ago, she was probably beautiful, if not drop-dead gorgeous. Now, she was the epitome of "rode hard and put up wet". Still, there was a twinkle in her eye as she greeted Jake.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," she said warmly. Faith slipped her hand into the crook of Jake's arm as Ann Marie took the rest of their dinner into the kitchen. "I've heard so much about you, Jake."

"All good things, I hope," he said nervously. Meeting parents was always the most nerve-wracking part of a relationship to him.

"I've never heard anyone say anything bad about you," Faith winked. "And I've been asking around."

"I guess you didn't talk to my fifth period history class," he let out a nervous laugh. "Half of them failed."

"I'm sure they deserved it."

Their dinner conversation was friendly and familiar. Jake found that he liked Ann Marie's mother and wished she had been able to free herself of her abusive husband sooner. Oddly, among all the pictures on the wall, there wasn't one of her father, not even a wedding photo. They must have really hated him for what he had done.

"You take good care of my little girl, Jake," Faith charged him as they got up to leave. "She's the only one I've got."

"I will," he said solemnly.

They got in his truck and he drove her home.

"Thanks for coming over to meet Mom," Ann Marie said as they went into her house. "She's been trying to get me to bring you over for weeks."

"Big step, Annie," he said quietly. "Meeting parents. Are you ready to meet mine?"

"Anytime you're ready."

"How about next week?" he smiled mischievously. "They're coming in on Tuesday and staying until the day after Christmas. We should get them together with your mom so they can start picking out baby names."

Whatever else she might have had to say was lost as Jake took her in his arms and led her to the bedroom.

**************************

I'm going over to help decorate for prom after school. Do you want to race me to the country club? Same bet.

Jake laughed to himself as he read the card. He checked the "yes" box and sent it back to Ann Marie with Abby Tabor.

He spent the next four periods plotting a way to get a jump on his girlfriend. If he could get out of his room immediately after the last bell rang, he could probably beat the buses, which would hold up traffic in and out of the school for at least ten minutes. His room was closer to the parking lot than Ann Marie's and if he could pawn his kids off on another teacher, he wouldn't be slowed down by crowded hallways.

With five minutes left in seventh period, Jake sent his students next door to Mr. Apgar's room, shut down his computer and then hustled out to the parking lot. After all, it was the Friday before prom, standardised tests were starting the next week, and no one was allowed to give homework or assignments to be done over the weekend.

When the bell rang, Jacob was standing on the sidewalk, his jaw hanging open, staring at his truck in disbelief.

Miss Armstrong and a gaggle of girls streamed past him, piled into her car and drove off. As she turned to put her seatbelt on, she blew him a kiss, then laughed, knowing that once again, she had won and that Jake would have to spend the next week fulfilling her every sexual desire.

While that wasn't much of a loss—at least as far as Jake was concerned—two thoughts raced through his mind.

How did she get her hands on four jackstands?andWhere the hell are my tires?

**************************

"You . . . played . . . dirty," Jake grunted between strokes. Ann Marie wrapped her arms and legs around him.

He pressed her against the wall, driving deep inside her pussy. She absorbed every blow with a gasp or a moan. His pants were down around his ankles, her clothes were strewn about the living room.

Jacob made a game of trying to rattle the picture frames as he pounded Ann Marie for "cheating" in their bet.

"You're . . . just . . . a . . . sore . . . loser!" she taunted.

With one hard thrust, Jake pushed his cock all the way up to the hilt and then shot off. Ann Marie giggled and hugged him tight.

"We'll see who's sore in the morning," he laughed. Ann Marie untangled her legs and set her feet on the floor. Jake leaned against her, his cock still inside her sex.

They nibbled on each other until he regained his strength. He started to take her hand, but she pushed him away.

"Not tonight, loverboy," she said. "You lost . . . that means a week of sleeping alone for you!"

He sighed—pouted even—but it didn't do any good.

"You know you're losing out, too."

"I just want you to miss me so you appreciate the mornings we have together," she said with a loving smile. "Besides, I think I might make a date with Mr. Rabbit."

Jake rolled his eyes as he pulled his pants up. "I never should have bought you that thing."

Ann Marie gathered up her clothes and then walked him to the door. He turned as if to plead to be allowed to stay, even knowing that wouldn't happen. It was all part of the deal.

"Good night, Jake," she whispered before standing up on her toes to give him a kiss. "Sleep tight. Prom's tomorrow and we've got a big night. Miss me."

With a resigned smile, he took her in his arms, gave her a loving squeeze and went home. On the four donuts he found in the bed of his truck. He was going to have to have a talk with Mr. Daugherty and the auto shop class.

After Christmas, things moved quickly for the pair. They were clearly a couple, although neither seemed to be in a hurry to move their relationship to the next level. They sometimes held hands before or after school, but tried to remain as professional as possible.

The next five months seemed to fly by. The yearbook was finished and Jake took the Quiz Bowl team to the state championships. They spent spring break at his parents's cabin in Montreat, North Carolina.

He felt comfortable around her. Things weren't perfect, by any means. They even had their first fight. It was over something stupid, but they got past it and had their first make-up sex. He was around to fix stuff for her. She cooked for him and put a little bit of much-needed meat on his bones.

Everyone in the school was happy for them. The students teased them a little, but otherwise left them alone. There was more than enough other drama going on; it was a high school, after all.

The prom fell on the second weekend in May, which was right before the state-mandated standardized testing. It couldn't be avoided, though. In their small rural community, the Sandalwood Country Club was the only venue large and nice enough to host the prom, and through some scheduling fluke, that was the only weekend it was available. They made the best of it; what choice did anyone have?

Neither Jake nor Ann Marie were on the prom committee, although both volunteered to help. Most of the teachers in the school would be there. In their small county, it was a good bet that most everyone around would stop by at one point or another. He picked out a nice suit and knew Ann Marie would be wearing a favourite dress.

Jake went home and called her. They talked for a while then he went to sleep, dreaming of ways to win their next bet.

The next night, Jake picked Ann Marie up at her house. He even brought her flowers. Neither was as dolled up as the kids, but then again, it was their night, not the teachers's. Several of the teachers and their spouses/significant others met for dinner at a nice restaurant, then they drove over to the dance.

Mr. Davis and Mrs. Cromartie jokingly said that they had slipped Jake's and Ann Marie's names into the ballot box for Prom King and Queen; he laughed and she blushed.

"So was your prom different than this one?" she asked as the kids assembled outside the country club.

"Aside from some of these dresses costing more than Tracy's wedding dress? Not really," Jake replied. "Kids are kids. The only thing that changes is the price tag."

"And there seems to be less and less to the girls's outfits every year," a slight frown of disapproval crossed Ann Marie's face. "It's a shame because some of these girls can't afford really nice dresses and it seems they're almost ashamed to come in what their mammaw made them."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers