Chemical Concocktion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers

The next time I called on her, she started to pant and I could see her hands grasping her desk so hard that her knuckles were turning white. She stumbled a bit on answering.

By the third, it was hard for her to get the answer out. She was letting out little gasps and "ummms" as she fought to maintain her concentration.

On her fourth answer, she started to meander and gave some simplistic answer that had little to do with the question. I tried not to call on her, I didn't want to embarrass her... but she kept on insisting on answering every one and the more she tried, the more disjointed and confused her answers became. She was coming across as some brainless blond bimbo, unable to think or put coherent sentences together.

On her fifth, her voice rose an octave as her face flushed a deep red. Her legs scissoring open and closed and then finally clamped together hard. She had gotten halfway through her answer before becoming distracted and sounding like a brainless ditz and airhead who had totally lost her place. She gave a high-pitched keening noise for a second and then her eyes glazed over. I don't think her fellow students knew what happened, I know I didn't. Maybe the potion had affected her intelligence, turning her into a brainless ditz. What had I done to this poor girl?

Through the entire class period, I was worried about what would happen later. Jennifer was definitely attracted to me. Would she pursue me like Beth had? Could I trust her to be discrete? It wasn't that much longer until graduation. If I could hold her off that long, then it wouldn't really matter too much. Plenty of teachers dated former students. It wasn't ethical, but it happened and people would look the other way. Also, what if the potion had lowered her IQ? Would her intelligence sink even further? Could it somehow be traced back to me?

I'd have to play things cool for now. Looking at her swollen breasts and her heated look in my direction made me realize how hard that would be.

-----------------------------------------------------

After class, Beth watched Jennifer take her time getting her things together. Once she saw Jennifer's cheerleading friends leave, she made her move.

"Jennifer?" she asked, "I want to talk to you after school, in private."

Jennifer had been looking at Dan when Beth had approached, but when Beth addressed her, Jennifer turned to face her.

"Umm... okay." the blond said nervously, almost shyly. "Anything you want."

Beth just smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer tentatively walked up to Beth immediately after the final bell rang. She wouldn't meet Beth's eyes, acting abnormally shy.

"Follow me." said Beth and immediately turned and walked away. Jennifer wasn't used to people so casually ordering her like that, she should have hated it. Instead, she found herself walking behind Beth submissively, feeling a nervous excitement growing more and more with each step.

Beth led her to the empty gym, back to one of the corners of the bleachers. Jennifer wanted to much to be alone with Beth, she tried not to get her hopes up, but fantasies of being with Beth surfaced with every thought. Beth turned to face her.

"I've noticed you looking at me in class," she began, "why have you been staring at me?"

Jennifer blushed bright red, she wasn't prepared for this.

"Um... I was thinking, that... um... you know a lot about science and that... well, maybe you could help me. I never knew how interesting it all was and... I'd like you to tutor me."

Beth gave her a critical look, lifting one eyebrow. Jennifer berated herself for her inability to relax around the beautiful girl. She cast her eyes down towards Beth's feet, unable to look directly at her.

"I don't think so," began Beth, her voice smooth, yet with a tone of control. Jennifer felt the pang of rejection.

"I think you haven't been staring at me because you want to study with me," Beth said, "I think you've been staring at me because you want to kiss me."

Jennifer gasped and flushed bright red. Had she been that obvious? She couldn't say anything, Beth was absolutely right.

Beth watched Jennifer's reaction, noting that she hadn't made any attempt at denial. Beth felt a level of confidence she had never felt before, even after her sexy transformation following her dosing with the potion. She knew how the potion made a person feel... and she could see that Jennifer was affected in that way. She owned Jennifer, whether or not the girl knew it yet or not. That knowledge caused Beth to flood her panties. She wanted to control the blond and she was going to control her. She had never had homosexual thoughts before all of this, but the idea of controlling someone so thoroughly threw her level of lust to new levels, so much so, she didn't care about gender.

"Come here." She said, the words coming out as a direct order.

She felt her excitement grow even stronger as the blond moved up to her.

Jennifer felt panicky and excited at the same time. She felt flight or... what? Definitely not fight. She found herself move next to Beth, her breathing heavy, not daring to hope.

Beth put a finger under Beth's chin and with the lightest of effort, pulled Jennifer up to her.

Beth leaned forward and kissed her. It was a fearless kiss. No trepidation, no hesitation. The kiss was soft and.... Jennifer felt a tremor run thru her body. She could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against her bra, could feel the coolness of her dampened panties. This was pure pleasure, pure excitement. She could feel an orgasm begin to blossom inside of her... felt spasms begin deep inside of her.

She gasped and attempted to pull herself deeper into the kiss.

Beth put a hand between them and held Jennifer back.

"No. Not right now. Later. Right now, I want you to take off your panties and give them to me."

Jennifer quailed. She couldn't do that! It was bad enough to be attracted to a girl, but to give the girl her panties just because she had asked! No, it was wrong! Anyone could walk into the gym and see them. She couldn't!

Yet, even as her mind tried to rebel, her body was already moving, lifting her skirt and pulling her sopping panties down off her legs. She shoved them towards Beth, embarrassed. Her mind wanted to flee, but her body wanted to fall to the floor and mew in pleasure at obeying her classmate and with each second, her body was winning her internal struggle.

Beth just looked at her dispassionately, not giving away any hint of the lust pounding in her own body. She looked down purposefully, drawing Jennifer's eyes down too. Down towards the two small drops of moisture that had fallen from Jennifer's pussy and onto the wooden floor.

"Good girl," said Beth and Jennifer felt a thrill run thru her body again. "You liked that, didn't you?"

Jennifer didn't answer, just blushed harder.

"Say it. Admit that you liked that," Beth pushed, her voice hard and unyielding.

"Yes," whispered Jennifer. She was so embarrassed, but yet, so aroused.

"Good. You will see me Wednesday after school. Plan on spending the night. Consider it a "sleepover" and cancel any other plans you have." Beth's voice thrummed thru Jennifer. Her mind didn't even try and rebel this time. She needed to kiss Beth again. She needed to do whatever she said.

hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers
12