Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning dear!" I wished him as I wriggled with that yet flaccid cock before dropping it off my hand.

"I told you not to worry, didn't I? But you wouldn't listen," I told him with my eyes shut again as I was trying hard to push away my sleep. Vicky as a response, pulled me to him, turned my naked body to face his equally naked one and kissed me.

"Ouch! That hurts," I exclaimed. "Vicky you need a shave badly," I said as I brushed the back of my palm over his stubbles. "Go! Dear, brush, shave and get at the table, I will prepare a nice breakfast for us." I said as I stretched out my sleep from my body.

The moment he entered the bathroom, I rushed down to the lab naked, pulled out the papers and made quick notes, least I forget later. I noted down the time, the dozes I had administrated, the number of times he came and roughly the quantity of his spent at each cuming. I also made notes of other psychological behavior, his heart reading which I had collected with those long hugs, his pulse readings which I took holding his hands when he was asleep and also when he was angry and when he was at the act of coitus. I noted down all the necessary data and readings before rushing down to the kitchen.

Now the big task for my experiment and the notes was to abstain him from spending his cum before afternoon, whereby it would complete the required time in its normal state. So I had to cook up some excuse to do that without him realizing it.

"Come darling, what will you have," I called him, when I saw him sneaking into the kitchen, naked. I looked down at his flaccid cock and smiled, "Feeling on top of the world are you?"

Vicky looked down where my eyes were seconds earlier and smiled. I pulled a chair close to where he sat, and sitting on it, I let my hand shoot out to his crotch to check the desired subject of my experiment.

"Getting hard again," I asked with a giggle. "First lets have the breakfast then you can have me if you want to."

"Whatever her highness says," he replied with sarcasm.

We ate like a pair of school kids would during the break, wanting to have time to play. To wade away the time, I suggested that we do some household chores and instructed him to help with the dishes. We thus cleaned the dishes, wiped them dried, laid them in their place and together we went back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom I did not want to make it obvious that I was avoiding sex, so once we were at the bed, I tugged his towel away, cozened on to him and started to stroke his cock with my fingers around the rod like shaft. Leaving his shaft, I wandered my fingers in his hairy balls...and the idea stuck me.

"I have an idea, lets do something else today, something new, are you game for it?" I asked him.

"Okay! Tell me what's on your perverted mind now?" he asked laughing as he pulled me to him.

"This," I said, tugging on his pubic hair. "How would you like me to clean it for you darling?" I surprised him as he looked bewildered in my eyes. I was not sure what surprised him, my asking or the very notion about cleaning the pubes, for he had grown a jungle down there.

"Whatever you say your highness," he finally answered in affirmative, not sure that I meant real business.

He was gaping at me with surprise written on his face when I walked out of the bathroom with my kit. He was still dazed when I sat him down on the edge of the bed, on a plastic sheet and proceeded to trim his pubes, all around his hard standing cock. While I worked the scissor around his pubes, his cock often went from hard to semi hard and I kept bringing it back to its glory with a little stroking and my mouth.

When finally I had it all trimmed to a crew cut, I pushed him on the bed, so that he lay on his back, unable to see what I was going next. I applied a local anesthesia and applied the lime based hot wax and pulled the pubes out of their root. I used the hot ax on him for I knew that he would remain clean for a couple of months this way. I wanted him to be clean and nice when I have him for the next stage of my experiment, I already had a plan in my mind to have this young boy to fuck me crazy when Dinesh went for his next visit to the big city for the seminar by the end of the month.

I used local hair removing cream for the hair on his balls and had them clean in no time. Then I applied a generous amount of cold cream on his complete pubic area and rubbed it in, making it supple and smooth to touch.

"Tell me how does that look?" I asked him as I caressed his balls. He was surprised to see his bare pubic skin.

"How...?" he gaped in surprise.

"I'll show you later, now go and clean yourself with some warm water," I told him.

While he was in the bathroom, I undid the towel around my waist and took his place on the plastic sheet on the edge of the bed. I spread my legs wide and caressed my pubic region, running my fingers over the hairy vaginal lips. I needed a clean up myself, I regularly cleaned myself, for that was how Dinesh liked it. I prepared some strips of bandages laid with hot wax on it. Minutes later Vicky came out of the bathroom and was aghast to see me waiting for him in that position.

"Come here boy, its my turn now," I announced as I held out my hand to him. He came to me and I directed him to go down on his knees on the towel I had used minutes before as the kneepad.

"Vicky, your boss loves his pussy without hair, so prepare it for him," I joked as I pressed down a strip of hot wax on my vaginal lip and then snapped the strip with the other showing Vicky the works.

"Would you like to try now baby?" I asked him, involving him in an exciting sensuous game.

"I...I don't know.." he began, so I held his hand and applied another strip to my pussy lip, covering another hairy region.

Thus instructing him step by step, I taught him how to use hot wax on a pussy and make it baby clean. Though there was a little bit of pain I had to bare till he got the hang of it, it was worth a try. The sanitary activity took away a major part of the morning and it was nearly lunchtime when we were both clean and done with. But, Vicky seemed too excited with my clean pussy and wanted to eat it right away. I did not mind it at all, but I was afraid one thing would lead to another and he would me fucking me, with his dick in my cunt, leading himself to cum...this was what I had been avoiding from morning. It was a matter of just an hour more of abstinence.

"Please!" I exclaimed when he grabbed me, "you horny stud, want my pussy again, wait, let me clean this cream and the lidocaine off, then you can eat my baby pussy to your hearts content."

"Please clean up this mess Vicky," I ordered when I came out of the bathroom, putting him to another task. When he was done with that, I knew he would grope me again for he wanted my pussy very badly.

"I think we should eat first, I am feeling hungry...what about you?" I asked him, once more avoiding a fucking session that he badly needed.

"Hey you, my loving doll, I need an appetizer before the main course, and your pussy is the most refreshing appetizer, it will quench my thirst and hunger and I advice you to suck my cock and if you are really good at it, you may fill yourself with the most potent, filling and wholesome appetizer of 'meat and cream.'" He joked as he pulled me in his arms. I knew that this was probably getting out of hand and it was better to play it natural...for it was a matter of just few more minutes now.

"Okay baby, so you really want me, you cannot wait for a nice post lunch fuck, you want it right now," saying so I pushed myself off him, unwrapped the damp towel from my, climbed on the bed, knotted my hair in a bun, astride him facing his legs and then slowly went on all fours bringing my pussy to his mouth. While I sat my open raw pussy on his mouth, I bent down and took his cock in my hand and started to lick the just cleaned pubic region. I was avoiding taking his cock in my mouth and making him cum as I kept checking the time on the alarm clock on the side table.

We spent almost half an hour eating each other, the time had elapsed for the abstinence and I finally took his cock in my mouth and started to suck on it. In a matter of minutes I was awarded with a load of his sweet cum, I gulped down his protein rich juices like a hungry bitch. After this oral fucking, we both went to the bathroom together and washed ourselves as we kissed and chatted sweet nothings like a pair of lovers.

Later we went to the kitchen together, naked, except for the towel, which we exchanged for aprons that did little to cover us and we prepared an exotic, aphrodisiac Thai recipe for the meal. The 30 minutes preparation time in the book for the recipe took us approximately 4 hours. And, in those four hours, he had shoved up his cock in my mouth for at least 20 times while he went down to eat my pussy for roughly about equal times. He had his tongue in my cunt while I devained the prawns, he had his cock in my mouth while he stirred the chilly hot curry, and so on we went for the four hours.

It was only by 5.00 pm that finally we had the lunch ready and the table laid. We sat and ate quietly as we were both hungry. With the meals in us, it was time for more fun, but the whole house had been in a mess of a sort, so I requested Vicky to help me with the household chores, least Dinesh doubt something fishy. So we washed all the crockery and put them back in the place, then it was the turn of the bed sheets from both the office bedroom and my bedroom, we put the soiled ones in the washing machine and spread fresh ones. I asked Vicky to check and double check the lab and Dinesh's office for any tell tale marks of our wild fucking. All the while, both of us were nearly naked with just the aprons wrapped around us.

It was almost 8.00 pm by the time we had finished cleaning up the place, thoroughly. Finally done, we walked back to the kitchen, I pulled out a bottle of chilled wine from the fridge and wine glasses from a closet.

"I think we deserve this," I announced unscrewing the bottle. I was feeling hot and wanting again, so I undid his apron to expose his lovely cock. I slipped out of the apron that I was wearing and cuddled up to him to kiss his lips.

"I love you Vicky," I genuinely expressed my feeling, as I slipped in his arms and kissed him. "Come Vicky, lets make love!" saying so I walked him to the bedroom again, the bottle of wine and the glass still in my hand.

We had a glass of wine each and as the warmth took us over, we were groping for each other. We drank each glass of wine and got wilder in our lovemaking, sucking pleasure from each other's bodies, with renewed potency. I came several times and was astonished to find Vicky's staying power, without any drug or medicine in him. While he fucked me with his lovely slow and long thrusts, my thoughts trailed to the plans I had in my mind, I wanted to experiment the reaction of my medicine on women and Meena-Beena seemed the most likely female to act as my guineas.

It was nearly mid-night when I was riding his cock, furiously going up and down his full length as I bucked on him astride that Vicky finally came with me following him with another mind-blowing orgasm. We were both exhausted with the day's events and we washed ourselves and then cuddled into each other as sleep took us over.

It had been years since I had such wild sex again, it had been years since I had remained naked for such long hours...co-incidentally it was again with a person named Vikram aka Vicky.

Dinesh would not be home before noon, so we were least afraid of him catching us, but we had to get up early, bathe and dress up before 8.30 am, since the girls came to work at least fifteen minutes before the working time of 9.00 am. So I had set the alarm for 6.00 am, which would give us plenty of time to bath, have our breakfast and dress-up to get back to our roles as employer and employee.

We were both ready by 8:15 and as we walked through the corridor that led to the lab, we kissed each other for the last time.

"Vicky, sweet heart, I love you," I said. "Believe me, today onwards, I would be waiting for the moment when Dr. goes for a seminar." I said, smiling at him, giving him a hint that we would be getting back at this some more in the future.

"I love you too, Rita!" he exclaimed, falling short of words.

"It would be quite a while till we can do this again," I cautioned him, and added "why don't you try out those girls meanwhile, I told you how you can..."

"Yeah, I think I am now more confident about hooking up one of them," he said.

I was now satisfied that my plans would work perfectly and I would surely have one of the girls shortly for my experiment. The only thing I was not sure was how short that would be.

It you like it...post your comments..I will continue with more in the next part...

1...5678910