Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew something was going wrong when he started to remain home for more than three to four days and then suddenly the message would come to me that he was going on tours. Then the round of tours started, he would not be home for weeks and when he came back he would be too tired to fuck leaving me no option but to use my fingers on me while I slept next to his sleeping body.

My cravings for sex increased as he absented himself from fucking me. I would finger myself to orgasm not once or twice, but at least ten times each night before I could sleep soundly. A few months passed by and then one day an old college pal, Smita, called and dropped the bomb. I fixed an appointment and we met at a swanky restaurant.

Smita was a senior at college, she was now a lawyer and was now working with one of Vicky's company. She bluntly informed me that Vicky was fucking around with other girls, she revealed that Vicky had over the past few years developed his business empire by literally raising it as a whore house. The various contracts that he had acquired got in his kitty for no other reason than providing women of his company as a favor. He had literally recruited beautiful looking needy girls as secretaries, business development officers, public relation officers; office assistants, etc. As a proof, she presented several pictures at various parties where girls from his offices snuggled up with government officials, ministers, etc., she also showed me the company Ids of the same girls. She then proceeded to show me the heavy salary slips of these girls to drive the nail home.

She told me that he recruited all these girls after a thorough screening of their personal life and their need for money. Smita also informed me that after each girl was recruited, they were required to spend a weekend with Vicky, and this was supposedly their final test whereby Vicky would check their skills at sex and perfect them over following weekends if required and then finalize their pay checks. She dropped the final bomb by informing me of Vicky's plan to use me for the same reason, to get his bigger contracts signed by higher authorities in favor of spending the nights with me. She explained to me that in the higher ranks, the minister's requirements were not merely for girls or woman for sex, but the weight was who's wife they were getting to fuck and if was the tycoons own wife the price of the deal was considered big. I now understood why he was teaching me with such care the art of sexual satisfaction. Smita then put a proposal for me that I could not say no to.

Accordingly Smita left Vicky's company to join his rivals and I confronted with Vicky, brought the things face to face and asked him to give me a divorce or face public wrath, a defamed reputation followed by crumbling of his business empire. After initial bouts of denials followed by threats he finally came to the table to settle things out of court. So along with Smita I sat down for a settlement. Thus I finally got as alimony 1/3 his personally owned property both immobile and mobile (which included a helicopter, a house in the city, a couple of farm houses, four properties in four different small towns, a couple of holiday homes on some hill stations, a capsule making company and vehicle tire distribution company), 50 million rupees as official damage and another 50 million in cash, besides a cash allowance of Rs.150,000/- per month to that day that I was remarried. In exchange for this I was not to talk to press/media, never confront with him again on any issue related to this, I had to do the talking via his solicitors.

Thus I walked out of his house palatial palace a couple of days later, he was not there to see me off, probably fucking some poor new recruit who had a family member ailing or a bitch who wanted to make big money and was ready to spread her legs and fuck her way to her goal. I paid Smita handsomely for her services as a solicitor, as a bonus, I gave her copies of my holiday homes so she could access them whenever she desired. I also gave her a farm that yielded good profits and she was more than thankful to me for my generosity our regular meetings thereafter lead to us becoming good friends for life.

I pursued my studies in science, the stream I loved and later took medicine as my stream. So good I was that I won university accolades in my final year as the brightest student. With loads of money stack up in banks and vaults, properties in different places and with a monthly allowance coming since the last seven years I was rich, very rich for a girl my age. However Smita advised me to go in for research instead of ending up with a clinic and thus add to the wealth that I already had. It was on Smita's persistence I joined Vicky's rival as a researcher for a stint and that was where I came in contact with Dr. Dixit and his assistant Vicky.

When I first saw Vicky, I was at my lab doing an experiment. He walked in and I was flabbergasted by what I saw before me, he had an uncanny resemblance to Vikram my ex-husband and a 'business tycoon.' He did not see me as he left a report that I required from Dr. Dixit and an assistant signed the delivery challan. I came to learn that he was working for Dr. Dixit and thus I started doing the rounds of Dr. Dixit's lab whenever I could manage to have some free time. I never happened to see his assistant, Vicky on any of those days, but I often met this middle-aged gentleman Dr. Malhotra, Dinesh.

Over a span of time I forgot about Vicky, Dr. Dixit's assistant and happened to get acquainted with Dr. Malhotra, I liked his gentlemanly appearance, his dignified ways and gestures and of course his maturity. Before I realized, I got attracted to him and the feeling seemed mutual as he too kept meeting me ever so often at Dr. Dixit from where we would go out for a lunch or a dinner.

Then one fine day, Dinesh asked me if I could help a friend of his who was working on a very secret project that would shake the world of science. I agreed to do what best I could, and then he revealed to me that Dr. Malhotra was the friend and he was working on developing a miracle pill that could help impotent man or woman perform better. He told me that the Dinesh was feeling a bit reluctant to put to her that he needed a place that she could provide, away from the city, in a secluded small town, village or hamlet.

With Smita as the solicitor, it was finalized that Dr. Malhotra would pay me cash every month to use my property in Naya Nagar. Thus, Dinesh started to visit my place every month to pay me the dues and I started to wait for the day he would come. After a couple of months, Dinesh and myself started dating, and a month later I welcomed him to stay back at my place, in a different bedroom of course, I had a huge house thanks to Vikram. Every month he would stay in the city for a couple of days when he came to pay and we would literally paint the town red. Finally a day came when I could not resist his presence in the house and walked into his bedroom in the middle of the night and got in the bed with him.

In bed Dinesh was not a great lover like Vikram, but he was good. He was afraid to experiment and I was the one to introduce him to various ways he could derive pleasure from our union. Every month I would wait for him to make his two-day visit and we would be fucking those two days like teen lovers. He was a good learner and he learned the ropes to pleasure me real fast.

Two years since, that faithful day that we first fucked, I called up Smita in the middle of the night and shared my feelings towards Dinesh. I was smitten by the idea of a romantic life again; I had found him compatible in both emotional and well as sexual sense. He was a person who believed in the ideology of free sex and somehow I liked his views. I wanted to marry him very badly; I wanted to be his wife. I had accumulated enough from Vicky to last a lifetime and I was confident that Dinesh and myself would hit the jackpot with his miracle cure for impotency. I was ready to let go of that allowance from Vicky I finally revealed to Smita and I knew that I would also be loosing on the monthly income coming in the form of rent from Dinesh once we were married.

No one was as happy as Smita to hear this; she was by my side, as my bride maid. She had dressed me up as a doll that day, a sexy doll to be more précised. The wedding was a quite thing among close friends and confidents, while the reception was a big event hosted by Dinesh out of his meager savings, after all this was his first marriage. It was during the marriage that I saw Dr. Dixit's assistant again, Vicky, and I was zapped for he looked more like Vikram now then before as he came to wish us. Maybe out of curiosity or was it my shameless act, my eyes went to his crotch and I saw a bulge there that I could not take my eyes off, however I was married and in fact I was the bride so I forced myself to look away from that attractive crotch.

During the few days we spent at my holiday home at the hill station, every time that Dinesh put his cock in my wet and waiting cunt, my thoughts would fluctuate between my ex-husband Vicky and his assistant Vicky. Images of Vikram trying to rape my virgin ass hole and assistant Vicky opening his zipper to show me what he had behind it would jump before my eyes bringing me to a climax. Every day of my honeymoon I had these two men occupying my thoughts, fucking up my mind. But, I was married to a person I loved and respected, and that did not change.

When I first stepped in my new home after the torrid honeymoon, I was completely unnerved to find none other than Dr. Dixit's assistant Vicky receiving us. I later came to know that he belonged to this town and hence had left his job with Dr. Dixit and returned to work with Dinesh instead. So here he was with that bulge again, was he always hard or was he built that way, I guessed. I looked up at his face and I was sure that I did read the passion and lust he had at that moment for me.

Malhotra introduced me to Vicky and then to Meena and Beena the two assistant, and my antennas were on high alert seeing those two saucy girls. Was Dinesh also fucking with his assistants like my ex-husband was the first thought that hit my mind, it was only later that I understood that Dinesh was truly a gentleman, a thorough professional and those two girls were one of the best talented girls in the field of research, that was the reason why he was paying the rent for their accommodation. However since the thought did run my mind, I started wondering how they would look naked trying to satisfy their boss's cock or for that matter how they would look fucking Vicky.

"Vicky, show Madame around the lab," ordered Dinesh

"This way ma'm," said Vicky as he directed me to the corridor towards what was supposed to be the lab. As I walked with this young man I guessed that he would be at least ten years junior to me, which meant he was in his early twenties. He had an athletic built, and the constant bulge finally made me conclude that he was hung like a horse, a stud to be more precise. He had a jumpy trot to his walk that is common with young man his age, especially so when they are close to a woman they are attracted to, I was sure that this young man was attracted to me, probably lusting over my body. I felt naughty at the thought of it and walked ahead of him to give him a view of my bottom waving left to right while I walked, my buttocks provocatively dancing of their own accord. I felt like a college fresher again, even at this stage and marital status. From that day onwards Vicky had taken over my thoughts, he had made his forced entry into my fantasies.

That night while Dinesh fucked me I had Vicky on my mind. While his cock lay in my cunt and he made his ritual thrust, I hugged him hard and asked him.

"Darling, I would like to start working from tomorrow, so which lab should I be using?" I asked him.

"Of course with me my lovely," he said as he put more thrust to his fuck making me moan.

"Fuck baby...fuck...so you start fucking me whole day in the lab...oh yeah baby...give it to me hard. No Dinesh! Not with you, you would be just....oh my lovely, you are driving me...oh yes baby.." I started to thrust back at him.

"Rita, baby it's your world too, choose any of the ....oh yeah baby suck that cock with your cunt yes...,"

"You mean I can use any lab?" I re-confirmed what he said.

"Yes baby...yes baby...any yes..." he moaned as he finally gave me the answer as he spent his seeds inside my cunt.

I closed my eyes and locked my lips to him, in thanks as thoughts of Vicky, the young boy from the lab again took over my mind and I came over his cock.

The next day I wore a nice fitting jeans and T-shirt as a tease and walked straight into the lab where Vicky worked and announced to him that I would be now working in the same lab-room as him. I told him that I had had a word with the doctor and he had permitted me to share the space with him. I knew that he would be pleased with this announcement, for I saw his face going red as he grinned back ear-to-ear.

The next three months I was with him in that 150 sq. ft area that we shared including some of the apparatus and chemicals. I took care to wear the most appealing clothes that would give his eyes the pleasure to take in the full contours of my curves and womanly form. Even when I wore a 'sari' I would take care to see that it was wrapped around my hips to show the flare of my hips and my navel and the blouse would have deep neck or backless to exhibit my cleavage or fine back. I was feeling very naughty playing this silent game with this young man and would often notice the effect of my game with that extra bounce to that bulge in his pants.

However over the course of a month that I worked with him, I also found myself not just attracted to what he possessed in his pants but also his innocence. He was not as intelligent as the girls in his work, but was friendly, helpful and extremely lovely with a kindhearted soul. A couple of months later, Vicky and myself were quite cordial with each other, we had grown good friends despite the fact that there was an undercurrent of sexual attraction towards each other. I am not sure about the intensity of his attraction, but I surely was attracted to him, I was almost like a schoolgirl attracted to a boy, this despite the fact that he was at least 10 years younger to me.

I knew I was cheating him when I told him that I was experimenting on an anti-aging cream, but that was what the good Dr. Malhotra, my husband had told me to tell the boy as well as the girls. The assistant were not told what the research was about lest they talk about it and affect our work, they were not even aware that we had a live stock of guinea pigs, white mice, rabbits on a plot adjacent to our lab which was taken care of an able hand who did the cleaning work. It was only after Vicky and the girls had left for the day that we would sneak at night to administer the different serums we developed on those animals.

It was a couple of months since our marriage that Dinesh had to leave for a seminar on some foreign made potency medicine; he left during the late morning hours after a sumptuous meal which we ate together as he never preferred to eat pantry meals they serve on the trains. Once we had said the goodbyes, and he had left, I was back in the lab working on a new concoction of chemicals which I had analyzed would help achieve my goal.

"Can I leave Madame?" asked Vicky and I realized that it was time for them to leave for the day.

"You in a hurry?" I asked him without any intention to hold him back.

"No Madame, just that...okay I will stay back if you need my assistance," he informed me as he put back his lunch pack on the table and took his stool.

It was minutes later I saw Meena and Beena pop their head through the corridor window to say their good byes. I wished them for the weekend and then glanced towards Vicky to intimate him to shut the main gate to the lab, he could have left through the house door saving me an extra chore.

While he was gone, I was still at a stage in my experiment where I mixed the concoction and it started to fume. This was not supposed to happen I thought and I put the fuming dish on the table and sat on the lab stool in despair. I don't remember from where or how but suddenly my mind was seeing Vicky saying goodbye to the girls feeling horny, I could see the bulge in his pant. Suddenly I was feeling hot and horny and I wanted Vicky to fuck me, as I sat thinking about it my hands as if on their own accord started to disrobe me. I had taken off my sweaty T-shirt and was unzipping my jeans when I saw the devil of my dream before me. I could see the heavy bulge in his pants and I wanted to see what it would look like when thrown to the air.

I looked at him and tried to seduce him with my eyes, my lips and the curvy sensuous movement of my semi naked body as I picked up the dish from the table to show that something...

He walked towards me like a devil about to posses my body, I suddenly felt his hands on my body, forcefully ravishing it, I could feel the heat of his breath on my neck, my breasts, my pussy, my ass...my ass.

"Come on have me!" I asked him involuntarily as he came near.

He took my words for a challenge for I felt an exhilarating pain as his hands crushed my breasts, his fingers digging into my soft skin, before I could realize what was happening I felt his hot, wet mouth on my breasts, sucking hard on my nipples, his teeth biting into my areolas. I wanted to push him away, even I raised my hands to do so, but I only pulled him further to crush his face to my enormous breasts, moaning in pleasure and pain which I was receiving due to this manipulation.

"You like that, you bitch," he grunted in anger, in passion, in excitement, in lust.

He called ME a BITCH, his boss's wife a BITCH. Surprisingly I liked what he called me BITCH; I was a bitch in heat at that moment. As a response, I took hold of his head more roughly and pressed it against my breasts more firmly, "You don't need those silly girls you devil. You need a real woman, Vicky," I snorted back.

With my jean pulled halfway over my wide bottom, I dragged him to the office desk, and rested my ass on the edge of the table, raised my ass and slid one leg out of the jeans and hooked it over his thighs, trapping him. I fumbled with his zipper, to unzip his fly, which I did and yanked his cock from his underwear. I was taken aback with the enormous size of his tool; it was much larger then what I had imagined it to be since the last few months. I took hold of his hard as hardy cock and stroked it as it reached its full hardness.

"Now that's more like it!" I chuckled.

With a firm grip on his hard cock, I pulled my panty aside with the other hand to give that love pole a free access to my hot and wanting cunt. Grabbing his cock, I inserted it forcefully into my wet cunt and then I locked my other leg around his waist and holding him by the waist I started to slide my cunt on his gigantic too.

"OK you fucking bitch, if you say so," he once again muttered, breathing heavily as he slid his pole up my hole all the way to my womb.

I merely laughed at his amateurish muttering and carried on riding him, moaning and hissing as my movements became rougher and faster.

"Yes! Faster, boy faster! Fuck that cunt you fucker, fuck it hard. Fuck your boss's wife Vicky...Fuck meeeeeeee Vicky! Fuuuuck me!" I grunted as he went wild with his cock's in and out motion that reached me to my first orgasm. I twitched my cunt muscles to milk him of his cum.

I went blank after that, what I remember is a mix of pain and pleasure; the feeling of a cock sliding like a saw in my cunt, and Vicky's voice calling me a whore; I could feel a wet tongue lapping on my clitoris, and Vicky's voice calling me a bitch, my nipples sucked and bitten into, my ass rapped with hot slaps, and Vicky's voice calling me a slut; I could see a cum oozing cock, feeling of a cock gagging me, my mouth filled with cum and of course severe pain in my ass, and Vicky's voice grunting and groaning.

1...45678...10