Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are finished now?" I asked her, as I tried to get up.

"No!" she pressed my thighs back on the bed, "not yet, Vicky. I said I will clean you up nice and good, this was just the beginning," she added.

I sat back again waiting to see what else this lovely lady had on her mind. She picked up a pair of rubber gloves and wore them. Then she picked up pulled on a little amount of cotton wool, opened an unlabeled small bottle and poured a small amount of the dark content on the wool. She then applied it on my pubic region, rubbing in hard.

"Hey! That is lidocaine oil," I shrieked as I felt the warmth and smelled the distinct odor. I started to loose my hard on again.

"Stupid! I know what I am doing. This is not helping if you keep loosing your hard on," she said as she once again held my cock from its base with her gloved hand and started to lick me to a renewed hard on.

"But why lidocaine?" I asked.

"Oh baby, you just lie down," she pushed me saying so and added, "You trust me Vicky, so just lie down and enjoy the feelings, think about us fucking, think about you fucking Meena-Beena, just keep Frankenstein standing," she requested, almost pleading.

I let myself be pushed back and lay on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Then taking her advice, I closed my eyes to that room and I started to daydream about Meena-Beena, while she went with her work. I kept feeling different sensations of warmth, cooling, pain, her mouth sucking, her tongue licking, her fingers playing with my balls. I dreamt about fucking Beena, the sultry of the two in her lovely, tight-butted ass as Meena with her luscious lips was the perfect for sucking my hard cock. It must have been more than 30 minutes later that I heard Rita calling my name as she lightly slapped my thighs.

"That's it darling, go and wash yourself thoroughly," I heard her, I opened my eyes and Veena-Beena merged into the ceiling above me. I sat up to see Rita on her knees at my feet, her gloved hand stroking my cock while my pelvic region, my balls were covered in a white creamy stuff generously spread around. I could not find any hair in the region they had all disappeared.

"Tell me how does that look?" she asked me as she rubbed some cream of my pubic region with her gloved finger. I was surprised to see my bare pubic skin, for the first time since I started growing hair there at the age of 14.

"How?" was all I could ask her.

"I'll show you later, now go and clean yourself with some warm water," she ordered me sternly.

Minutes later when I cam out of the bathroom, she was sitting in the same spot as me, on the plastic, at the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. I noticed strips of bandage stuck to her pubic region, even her pussy lips had a couple of strips on it.

"Come here boy, its my turn now," she announced as she held her hand out to me. I went hand stood by the bed, she directed me to kneel on the towel she had used minutes before as the kneepad.

"Vicky, your boss loves his pussy without hair, so prepare it for him," she joked as she pressed down her pussy lips with fingers of one hand and snapped the strip of bandage with the other, "Uch!" she shouted as the strip came off and with it her scanty pubes from the region.

"Would you like to try now baby?" she asked me.

"I...I don't know.." I began and she holding my hand directed it to her pussy.

"Press my pussy down with your fingers darling," she said and further instructed me to snap the strip with the other hand, "Do it in one single flash, don't worry about the pain, okay baby," she said and left me to try it.

"Okay fine," I said as I pressed my hand to her pussy lips and holding the strip snapped it in a single smooth movement.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed, "You learnt fast Vicky, now get that pussy ready for your boss," she joked as she laid her back on the bed looking up the ceiling, talking to me about how Dr. Malhotra loves to eat her hairless, baby like pussy.

Within minutes I had finished snapping all the strips, which left her pussy clean and baby like. The only hitch was that her skin was covered in goose pimples now.

"Now, rub the cold cream into the skin and my pussy lips, that will cool down the goose pimples," she said. I lifted the jar of cold cream and started to apply it. Her talk about Mr. Malhotra's preference to eat her pussy, the naked pussy before my eyes and the feel of that bald, hairless, soft pussy on my fingers was enough to stir my cock back to its raging self. My massaging fingers discreetly slipped from her pussy lips to the crack and started to play on the inner part of her open twat. Since she did not complain, my fingers got bold and slipped on her clit.

"Oh boy!" she snapped up, closing her legs and trapping my hand in the process, between her thighs as she sat up. "Please!" she exclaimed, "you horny stud, want my pussy again, wait, let me clean this cream and the lidocaine off, then you can eat my baby pussy to your hearts content." She said as she released my hand by opening her legs again and got off the bed.

"Please clean up this mess Vicky," she nodded towards the plastic sheet and the hair on it. "While I prepare my pussy for your lunch," she joked and I realized that it was nearly lunchtime and she had not cooked, nor ordered food from the restaurant. She rushed to the bathroom, naked, with her huge towel in her hand, while I went about the chore she had left behind for me.

It took her fifteen long minutes to step out of the bathroom again as I nursed my hard cock, sitting on the bed waiting for her. She rushed out of the bathroom, walked to the bed and complained, "I think we should eat first, I am feeling hungry...what about you?" she asked me.

I had wanted her since morning and she had been avoiding getting to fuck, but this time I was not going to take her shit, I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. She fell on me and I collected her in my arms, "Hey you, my loving doll, I need an appetizer before the main course, and your pussy is the most refreshing appetizer, it will quench my thirst and hunger and I advice you to suck my cock and if you are really good at it, you may fill yourself with the most potent, filling and wholesome appetizer of 'meat and cream.'" I joked as I kissed her lips.

"Okay baby, so you really want me, you cannot wait for a nice post lunch fuck, you want it right now," saying so she pushed herself off me, unwrapped the damp towel from her waist to exhibit her curvy form. She then climbed on the bed, knotted her hair in a bun, astride me facing my legs and then slowly sat on my chest, almost, as she went on all fours. Her lovely twosome was hanging over my hard cock. She then slid back on her knees, looked behind to adjust her derriere in an attempt to bring her pussy to my mouth. I helped her by putting my hands around her thighs and pulling it towards me till I had her clean and sleek pussy just a couple of inches from my mouth.

While I did that she had adjusted herself to bring her face at my cock, then resting her breasts on my abdomen, she grabbed my cock in her dainty hands and started to lick at the base. She licked the now clean pubic region, swaying her tongue around, wetting it to her hearts content before she finally started to lick the length of my cock and finally too it in.

I too started playing my tongue on her inner thighs and her clean pubic region followed by licking of her now waxed outer vaginal lips and then the inner before giving her long licks with the flat of my tongue over the complete crack, including her clit. I could smell her pungent juices and within seconds I had her acrid taste in my mouth. I dug my face in her crack, my nose crushed in that wet ditch as my tongue dug into the opening of her cunt. I slipped the tip of my tongue inside as my tongue strummed her clit. I could here the music playing from her mouth as she hissed and moaned in response to my strumming of her clit and tongue fucking of her cunt.

We spent almost half an hour eating each other out, sucking and tongue fucking each other before we finally came, drenching each others faces with out cum. After this oral fucking, we both went to the bathroom together and washed ourselves as we kissed and chatted sweet nothings like a pair of lovers.

"Tell me Vicky, besides me, what will you have for lunch?" she asked looking in the mirror, as she wiped the cum off her face with her finger and then licked her finger clean.

"What ever you suggest," I surrendered, standing behind her, looking at her in the mirror, and added, "I am not much of a gourmet, anyway."

"Do you like sea food Vicky," she asked me, as she splashed water on her face.

"It's fine with me," I replied.

"I just love it, I will need your help, we will make it in the Thai style," she suggested, brushing wipe the traces of cum from her boobs, "its damn aphrodisiacal with honey and some herbs in it."

She stood aside as she wiped dry her face and breasts while I washed my face. Then we walked out of the room and I went to get my pajama's from my bag but she stopped me.

"Aha...you don't need clothes to cook," she said and added, "Remember, we are making an aphrodisiacal recipe."

We walked into the kitchen and she gave me an apron to cover myself with as she donned one on that hardly covered her. In fact the apron made her nakedness more obvious as it made her enormous breasts pop, though it covered her down to her upper thigh. However when she turned around, she was absolutely naked. I knew that it would do the same for me, however since it covered my cock, I readily put it on.

The next four hours we spent in the kitchen, preparing the food, the recipe of which she showed me in the book took just 30 minutes to prepare. At every step, sub preparation of the ingredients of the recipe, we would end playing with each other's body. She had her mouth on my cock for at least fifteen times in 240 minutes, sucking and licking me, while she made me lick her pussy for equal number of times. She stroked me with a hand while stirring the corn flour in the pan with the other; she had me licking her pussy while she divined the prawns; she was sucking me while I cut the salad and so on we went for the four hours.

It was only by 5.00 pm that finally we had the lunch ready and the table laid. We sat and ate quietly as we were both hungry. Then we washed the dishes and the cookwares, wiped them dry and put them in their places. She brought the towels and the stained bed sheets and we put those in the washing machines and started the automatic machine to wipe away the signs of our sinful activity from Dr. Malhotra. Similarly we checked and double-checked for any tell tale marks of our passion and adultery left any where around. We broomed and wiped the kitchen, the bedroom, the passage, what if blobs of cum had fallen anywhere in our state of excitement. She told me to check and double check the lab for all tell tale marks, to wipe away the cum if any had fallen randomly around, while she went to the 'bedroom' attached to the office and cleaned it up, changed the sheets, pillow covers, etc.

It was almost 8.00 pm by the time we had finished cleaning up the place, thoroughly. Finally done, she walked to me in the passageway and we walked back to the kitchen, she pulled out two wine glasses from a cupboard and put them on the table. Then she went to the fridge, opened the freezer and pulled out a bottle of wine.

"I think we deserve this," she said as she unscrewed the bottle using a wine bottle opener. She then kissed me and undid the knot of the apron behind me. Taking the cue, I removed the apron and left it on the table as she did with the one she was wearing. She was now naked again, so was I. She hugged her naked self to me and kissed me.

"I love you Vicky," she said, as she took my hand, looked me in the eyes and kissed me again.

"Come darling," she said as she grasped the two glasses of wine by its neck between her fingers. "Lets go to the bed and make love," she finally came to the point, handed the chilled wine bottle to me, put her hand around me to rest it on my bum, as we walked back to the bedroom.

We had a glass of wine and as the warmth took us over, we were kissing and petting each other. After the next glass we were in the sixty-nine position, licking and sucking each other, and with the third glass of wine in us, she was lodged on my cock, bouncing slowly drawing me towards an explosion, we came almost together. It was nearly mid-night and we were exhausted with our lovemaking, we washed ourselves and then cuddled into each other as sleep took us over.

She had set the alarm for 6.00 am of that Monday morning, Dr. Malhotra would not be back before noon, so we were least afraid of him catching us, but we had to get up early, bathe and dress up before 8.30 am for the girls came to work at least fifteen minutes before the working time of 9.00 am.

By 8.15 we were both ready to go to work, she wore a pastel colored sari with a lovely pastel colored bindi (a decorative motif used on the forehead), she had dressed before my eyes that day and it was an experience as lovely to watch as it was to see her disrobing. I wore the usual shirt and trousers and was ready much before her. We were wearing clothes after almost 56 hrs of remaining naked, practically. We kissed each other for the last time as we walked through the corridor that led to the lab.

"Vicky, sweet heart, I love you," she said as she held my hand, her blouse clad breast touching my arm.

"Me too, I want you to know that I am always there for you," I told her.

"Believe me, today onwards, I would be waiting for the moment when Dr. goes for a seminar." She said as she smiled, curling her lips, left my hand, and walked to their office. She indirectly hinted that there was more to come for me in the coming days.

I don't know whether she had hit upon the perfect aphrodisiac or not while discovering her anti-aging solution. According to me, the perfect aphrodisiac we discovered that night was not the chemicals that work outside, but the chemicals that work inside our bodies.

Dr. Mrs. Rita Malhotra's Story - Researcher and wife of Dr. Dinesh Malhotra, of Dr. Malhotra's Research Lab -

A nymphomaniac. That is how I would describe my present state of sexual state. But, I was not always that way.

I was born in a middle class family with middle class upbringing, which in the broader sense can be considered as conservative. Middle class is one such position in the affair of economy that they always crave to go up while they are always afraid to go down...I mean they always dream about becoming rich and are so afraid to become poor that they always put up a show of being rich.

My upbringing was always conservative, but the goals set for me were to educate, find a rich husband or one who is earning very well, and live the rest of my life as his housewife. Thus like thousand of girls in my country, I had to complete my formal education mandatory, with the aim to find the right husband who would look after all my needs while I look after his need, which usually is to cook meals for him, borne his children, feed him and his brats and when ever he requires open the legs and get fucked.

That right opportunity came knocking on my door in the form of a proposal when a business tycoon, a millionaire asked for my hand through some mutual friends. Vikram aka Vicky that was what his name was (since I have broken off with him) had seen me at a wedding, enquired about me and landed up at our door.

He was welcomed. When I set my eyes on him I was taken aback, he was the most handsome of the guys I had ever seen. He literally swept me of my feet with his magnetic personality and gave me no reason to decline this proposal. Even if I had declined the proposal, my parents would have been on my neck and made my life a living hell for letting go of such a handsome guy, more importantly such a 'rich guy.'

I did not know till I got engaged the power he wilted and the expanse of Vicky's riches. When he took me out on dates, it was not the usual fine dine restaurants, it would always be a special table at one of the five star hotels, sometimes even in another city where he would fly me just for a meal. Movie dates meant seeing a movie in a preview theatre, a special print made available on his request would play only for us and the producer would be standing there to know whether we liked the movie or not. My request to see a play would end into a big party for the entire team of the play at his palatial house where a stage would be made and his friends would be called as audience.

After sweeping me of my feet, Vicky had me on his shoulders for the entire period that we were engaged, till we got married. We got married just four weeks from the day he had knocked my door. I had to leave my education mid-way and get into the matrimonial bond. I would like to frankly add that I was not prepared for the marriage -- and I don't mean just the emotional aspect as I hardly knew him, but also for the physical aspect, my body was not yet prepared for the fucking from Vicky.

I don't mean that I was not sexually aware of my body or its urges. I had my share of sexcapades while in college, with those rich brats in the back seat of their cars, in fact, twice, with different guys I had experienced the pleasure of back seat fucking, and that was my only sexual experience, fast, awkward and unsatisfactory, but I never complained, as they were attempts to hook the right rich guy.

So when Vicky disrobed me on the wedding night, slowly taking of my sari, followed by the blouse and the petticoat, I shivered and shuddered in anticipation of what was to come. I did not know till that day which was the right way to do it. Finally off with my clothes, he played with my body for hours, and introduced me to my own sexuality. When he too finally disrobed and I saw his naked body, I knew that I was with the perfect man. He made love to me that night, tender, caring and loving.

For the next three months after my marriage, I was introduced to everything, slowly but steadily. He had opened the door of sex for me and was also my perfect guru, teaching me as he devoured my body, every single minute that he spent with me. We would be locked in our giant bedroom in his palatial house from the time he arrived to the time he left, eating, drinking and fucking all the while. Our bedroom was equipped with all the necessary things to keep us alive for hours. The fridge would be stocked with exotic pre-cooked food and fruits from the world over, the bar similarly would have the best of the wines and liquor everyday before he came back from work. All I had to do was pop the food in a microwave, reheat it and we would be ready for the meal.

Vicky taught me everything there was to learn about sex. I learned what excited him and what did not, he taught me how to give a perfect blowjob, a perfect handjob, a perfect boobjob, a perfect, armpitjob, a perfect thighjob, perfect elbowjob beside a perfect pussy fuck. Vicky surely had an appetite for sex, he would fuck me day and night, relentlessly, whether I was in my periods or not, and I loved it all the while, even during the time I bled. He had opened the doors of sensuality for me and I would wait the hours for him to return home so we could have a fucking good time. The only thing I did not allow him was to fuck me up my ass hole. That was absolutely a no for him and he understood, never to ask again.

However after the three months of the marriage, Vicky started looking weary and tired when he came home, he would also come home late. He fucked me on those days but the passion would be missing. Slowly over a period of time he started coming home late, practically every day. Then he started to stay back at office during nights without as much as informing me, those days I had to satiate myself with my fingers.

1...34567...10