Chemical Reactions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesterday, you had probably forced it in me, hence I am using this cold cream, its also antiseptic so it will heal me from within." She informed me, picking up the jar and handing it to me. "Vicky, please apply a handsome amount on my ass hole too before you enter your finger or this Frankenstein in me," she added.

She then moved to the middle of the bed, pulled a pillow, placed it under her knees and went on all fours to offer her ass to me. I helped her to adjust it in line to my cock, bent her further down till her face was on the bed and her ass was jutting out, exposing her full cunt and her tight back door. I clutched her soft buttocks and spread them, bent her further down to expose her tight ass hole. The wrinkled door, her sphincter ring muscle was red and bruised, probably from last night's savage entry. I moved my finger over it and she hissed from pain.

I dug my fingers in the jar and took out ample of the cream using my index and middle finger. Then I applied it on that wrinkled little tight hole and massaged it, asking her to relax herself. I massaged her sphincter muscle, and started to apply more pressure each time, till the sphincter had became supply and sleek. Then I inserted the tip of my index finger in her ass hole.

"UmmhI" she exclaimed.

"What, should I pull it out?" I asked her out of fear, I was ready to give up the idea if pain was associated with it.

"No! Its okay, go ahead, but be slow," she encouraged me.

Getting a positive signal from Rita, I further dug my index finger in the tight hole till half of it was inside her body, wriggled it around for sometime till a moan escaped her.

"Yeah baby, that feels nice," she responded to my finger manipulation of her ass hole.

With my index finger lodged inside her, I slowly inserted my middle finger sending another moan to escape her.

"Yeah baby, yeah, it feel cool and good inside," she further nudged me with this comment, so apply a little pressure I let both my fingers further inside her body till they were completely in her. I could feel the tightness of her ass hole as it clutched my fingers and wondered how this pretty hole would manage to take my cock.

"That feels good Vicky," she said as I gave slow in-out jabs with my fingers.

I slipped my fingers out of her, took another good helping of the cream on it and then put my thumb over the tight opening and applying pressure I inserted it slowly but steadily all the way into her ass as she moaned in response to the feel of a new and wider member. Then spreading her ass cheek with the palm of my other hand I let the thumb of my other hand join the one lodged inside her as a deeper, more guttural moan escaped her. Then clutching her ass cheeks with the fingers of my hands I tried to open up the tight hole to see how much they could stretch.

"Oh God! My God! Vicky, what the damn you doing?" she asked as she hissed and shooed in pain.

I looked down at her face now resting on the bed; it was contorted in pain and maybe pleasure so I presumed, as she started to breath normal again. I looked down at my cock head to judge if I had stretched her hole wide for its entry. Nope, it would not take in the cock, now I was sure of it and I slowly pulled out my thumbs from her ass and wiped them clean of the cream on her soft ass cheeks.

"Rita, dear I don't think I want to do this," I told her.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't think my cock can get in there," I replied

"It did get in there last night, didn't it?" she asked, grunting.

"I don't know whether it did, nor do you know it," I reminded her as I caressed her raised ass cheek.

"Oh Fuck...Don't you back out now." She grumbled, "You have my ass spread wide to welcome you and you start making a fuss," she mumbled.

"Oh Rita, I don't want to hurt you, and the way your ass is tight, I am sure my cock is going to hurt you bad, real bad," I finally confessed my fears.

"Oh baby! Don't worry, I can bare a little pain for your pleasure, you wanted to try a woman's ass hole and here you are, fuck this ass baby," she encouraged me and to further convince me she added, "Vicky, baby, you know nature has developed a woman's body with so much of adaptability, that she can give pleasure to her hearts content and adopt herself to every desires of a man, any man."

She sounded so convincing that I had to bend to her argument, I hugged her ass, kissed it and then got up on my feet on the bed.

"Fine I will do it," I told her.

"Yes Vicky love, do it, you won't hurt me, do it really slow baby," she said further jutting her ass.

I then astride her, right above her spread ass, rested my cock on the crack, between her ass cheeks such that my cock head was resting exactly at door of her ass hole and then applying pressure with my thumb over the cock head I let it slip in her ass.

"Ummmh!" she exclaimed in response to this move.

"Ok baby, I am coming in," I announced, "Just relax your hole baby."

"Ummmmh! Ummmh! Ummmh!" was all she moaned as I moved in, applying pressure to insert a quarter of an inch at a time and resting for a couple of second between each quarter. I kept applying pressure as my cock, spreading her tight hole kept entering her body. It took me maybe 20 to 30 second to completely lodge my cock all the way, in her ass.

"How does that feel baby," I asked her.

"Ummmh! Ummmh! Ummmh!" was all she replied.

"Does it hurt baby," I asked her.

"Ummmh! Ummmh! Ummmh!" she went again, one side of her face crushed to the bed, her eyes pressed close.

"Do you want me to pull it off, does it hurt baby," I asked again.

"Ummmh! Ummmh! Ummmh!" was her only response to my questions.

Since she was not complaining, I pulled my cock a little out of her maybe just a couple of inches and drove it back in slowly.

"Ummmh! Ummmh! Yeaah! Yes! Yes!" she moaned.

I took that as a signal that things were fine and drew more of myself out of her this time as I stroked her ass with an in and out motion. At each third or fourth stroke I started to pull out a wee bit more out as I slowly started long drawn strokes, till finally it was just my cock head in her as I stroked her ass with my cock.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah! Beeeeeeby, yeaaaaaaaaah!" she called out encouraging me to continue with my strokes.

"You like it darling," I asked her between the strokes.

"Oh yes! I like that baby," she responded, "Are you enjoy it baby?" she asked with concern sounding on her voice. "Yes baby, I am enjoying your tightness, it feels great baby," I replied.

"Vicky, baby, do it faster, baby," she said as she now started to enjoy my cock fucking her ass.

I sped my strokes, making sure that they remained to be long ones. In no time, she started to push her ass forwarded and back, synchronizing with my strokes. She was now taking and giving pleasure as she kept hissing, grunting and moaning with each stroke.

"Now baby now!" she exclaimed, "Fuck me fast and hard, I am nearing it baby," she announced of her impending climax.

"Yes baby, as you want it baby," and I started fucking her faster and harder, hitting it all the way into her tight body. I could also feel my own climax nearing and secretly prayed to the mythical god of love to let me release a good load.

"Yes baby, yes, fuck my ass baby, fuck it hard and good baby, and fuck me fuck me fuck me, Vicky fuck your baby." She started in her guttural abusive mode, as she always did before she came.

"Yes Rita, I am going to fuck your ass real good, don't worry baby," I told her, more as a response to her guttural moans.

Then she stopped bucking back on my cock as her body started to shudder and her climax took away her movements. I clutched her ass cheeks in a tight grip and fucked her hard as I could feel myself nearing a climax. I fucked her with small deep jabs for another ten seconds and then I came. Deep inside her.

"I am coming baby, just hold that ass tight, I am coming," I announced to her. I could feel her tightening her ass hole around the base of my cock while it was lodged deep in her. I came in her and I could feel the warmth of cum spread around my cock.

"Yes Vicky, you have cum finally, I feel your warm cum up my bowels, baby you have cum." She said.

I held myself in that position, holding her ass cheeks tight for almost a minute after I had cum in her and she cooperated by keeping her ass up for me. Finally I pulled out my cock from her fucked ass hole and she flopped sideways on the bed, her knees still bent in the same position, too tired maybe to move her body in any other way. I looked down at my still hard cock now drained of its content, stood up and then slowly slipped myself next to her on the bed, on my back with my cock still holding out of me like a steel rod. I knew this was abnormal, but I also trusted Rita, completely to complain.

I looked towards her, in her eyes and saw tears gather in them as she looked at me with smile on her face. I knew that this was an expression of love, and I was right for she slowly rolled onto her stomach, pulled herself up to my face and kissed me on my lips, slowly urging me to open my mouth and she ran her tongue my mouth, sucking on my lips at the same time. I put my hand around her and massaged her backbone from up her nape all the way to her tail and then each of her cheeks to finally slipping my hand between her ass cheeks to her ass hole. I found it oozing of cum.

Sensing that my hand was filled with cum, she finally broke the kiss and got off me, then holding my cum drenched palm, she dragged me to get off the bed and follow her. She walked naked into the bathroom and I quietly followed her, naked and with a pole standing out of me. Once inside, she put on the geyser, plugged the bathtub and unscrewed the taps to fill the tub. She walked back to where I was standing and holding my cum drenched penis dragged me to the commode and made me sit on it pulled up hair from my face, raising my chin she kissed my lips and instantly breaking from it, she walked over to the tub, damped a bathing sponge in the warm water and walked back to me.

She then did what I had never expected her to do, she knelt down before me on the bathroom floor, her face now just inches away from my standing cock. She held my cock by the head and sponged my cock clean. She also sponged my balls with the warm water all the time looking at me with her watery warm eyes. After having cleaned it off all the gooey cum, she inspected my cock by moving her fingers around its circumference and its length, once satisfied that it was clean, she threw the sponge in the sink and looked back at me.

"I want you to cum again for me," she told me, with pleading eyes.

"I don't know Rita," I began, truly not knowing whether my cock was capable to shoot a load again, "if its possible for me to do that."

"You can try, I am there to help," saying so she put her lips to my cockhead and kissed it. Then she opened her mouth and took my cock all the way down to her throat. She pulled it out up to the head and again slipped it in, all the way. All the while she bobbed her head up and down my cock, her fingers played with my balls, lightly kneading them. It was the warm sponge, her mouth or the situation, I was feeling blood rushing within my cock and my cum boiling up within me ready to erupt.

Amid her hissing, the slurping sound of her mouth on my cock and the sound of the water streaming in the tub, I came in her mouth and she immediately clasped her lips tight around my cock, not letting any of the cum to escape. However, how hard she tried, I was coming real big and a little bit of cum escaped from the curvy side of her lips to drip down on to her luscious breasts.

"You taste good," she told me, "wish I could make you taste your stuff," she added as she licked and sucked my cock clean before she rose from that position to stand between my legs, then slowly she lowered her naked bottom on my lap, her breasts now in line with my face.

"Lick your cum off my boobs, baby" she almost commanded me, as she pushed her breasts in my face.

I flicked my tongue out and licked the gooey cum off both her breasts, for the first time tasting my own cum, while she once again stroked my still hard cock.

Then holding my cock, she dragged me to the tub. She stepped in the soapy foam first, sat and leaned her back on the wall, spread her legs wide and directed me to sit between them with my back to her. I did as she directed and she started to sponge me, clean me. We lay in the soapy warm water of tub for nearly an hour, caressing, stroking and rubbing each other's body and truly feeling excited, yet relaxed; we were tired, yet alive and pepped up. We chatted about ourselves and our secret desires, and slowly the topic shifted back to Meena-Beena and she encouraging me to get in their pants as they were the right age for me. The bath did us good, it had not only cleaned our skin but also our minds of any guilt what so ever.

When we rubbed each other dry with the towels and then wrapped them around our naked bodies. She kissed me on the lips again, a passionate kiss that left her eyes in tears again.

"Vicky I love you!" she said, "If I had my way in this world, I would

She changed the sheet of the bed and we slumped down on it naked, leaving the damp towels by the bed. We cuddled up in each others arms, I was feeling very tired, I looked once again down at my hard cock which she was stroking lightly as sleep was taking me over. I closed my eyes, and I felt her put one of her legs across me as she cuddled up close to me and rested her head on my arm. We dozed of to sleep.

When my eyes opened in the morning, we were cuddled up in the spoon position. My arm was around her abdomen and my cock was lodged in the crack of her ass cheek. I pulled back and my cock and it flopped out of the crack to fall on its side. Alas, it was soft and had returned to its original state. I sat up, took my cock in my hand and checked it, stroking the soft cock, pushing and pulling on the foreskin to ascertain that everything was fine.

I cuddled her again in the same position and kissed the nape of her neck and she moaned. I started to play with her naked breasts, flicking my finger over the nipple and they were hard. I was happy to be back as normal as can be, and kissed her on the cheek facing me.

"Good morning dear!" she wished me with her eyes still closed as her hand went behind her looking for my cock, so I presumed and pushed my hips forward to give her searching hand a feel of my now soft and normal member. Her hand finally found it and she wriggled it roughly, before she dropped it out of her hand as it grew up to a semi hard condition.

"I told you not to worry, didn't I? But wouldn't listen," she said with her eyes still shut. I cuddled up to her again, pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"Ouch! That hurts," she exclaimed. "Vicky you need a shave badly," she said as she brushed her fingers on my grown bristles. "Shoo! Go! Brush, shave and get at the table, I will prepare a nice breakfast for us." She said as she got up and stretched herself, her beautiful, curvy naked form looking like a sex goddess, straight out of the sculpture from the Khajuraho.

I came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me, feeling anew. Rita was not in the room and I could hear her in the kitchen. When I walked to the dinning table, I was surprised to find it well laden with a variety of goodies. She was there, as she was with just that same long towel wrapped around her waist, her upper body devoid of any stitch of clothes.

"Come darling, what will you have," she asked me, but when she gazed down at my pubic region, she smiled. "Feeling on top of the world are you?" she asked me.

I looked down at the towel wrapped around me and smiled back at her, as I sat at the table, she pushed a chair close to mine and sat her heavenly body on it, right next to me and moved her hand over the bulge.

"Getting hard again," she asked me with a giggle. "First lets have the breakfast then you can have me if you want to."

"Whatever her highness says," I joked.

We had the sumptuous breakfast she had laid, while we chatted about different food and delicacies she could cook. We then cleaned the dishes, wiped them dried, laid them in their place and together we went back to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she turned towards me and pulled the towel off me and started to stroke my cock till it was hard again. Then she combed her fingers through my pubic hair, tugging on them.

"I have an idea, lets do something else today, something new, are you game for it?" she asked me.

"I told you I trust you," I reassured her and the asked her, "Tell me what's on your perverted mind now?"

"This," she said, tugging on my pubic hair. "How would you like me cleaning it for you darling?" She asked me.

I was taken aback by this unusual request, but then again I had nothing to loose except my pubic hair. I was ready to let her have her way if she felt satisfied with it. Somewhere, I was feeling an attachment to this lady who was at least ten years elder to me and yes, she was my boss's wife. I was falling in love with her.

"Whatever you say your highness," I gave my answer in affirmative, in a light joking manner and I saw her face lighten with a renewed life, her lips curled up to show that she probably had a mischief on her mind.

She left me, trotted to the bathroom, and was back in few minutes with lots of stuff bundled in a small towel. She then went to a drawer and brought out a plastic sheet and spread it on the edge of the bed.

"Your highness, please sit your ass on this humble thrown prepared by your sex slave," she joked back as she guided me to plastic sheet.

I sat on the edge of the bed, on the plastic sheet, devoid of the towel, naked and exposed. My cock was now in all its glory, standing up like a rock again. She laid the bundle on the bed besides me and fetched the towel dropped steps away. She folded the towel, dropped it at my feet, then slightly lifting the wrap around her waist, she knelt on the towel. She picked up the bundle by my side and laid it on the floor next to her and opened it. There were a couple of jars, a couple of bottles of different size, a bottle of an antiseptic, cotton wool, a sponge, a couple of gloves, strips of bandages, a ladies shaver, a comb and a scissor.

"You have grown a jungle out here, don't you clean this stuff Vicky," she complained.

"I never thought about that before," I replied.

"It is unhygienic to keep growing the pubes this way, you should regularly keep this area clean. I will do it for you this time, but my dear boy, promise me that you will continue to keep it clean henceforth." She said, as her dainty fingers combed through the length of my pubes, straightening the curls to its full length.

She did not expect me to say something and nor did I as she picked the scissor and started to trim my pubic hair. It was 'scissors over fingers' as went slashing my pubic hair with an expertise of a barber. I was so engrossed in the works that I started to loose my hard on and erupted.

"Please, Vicky keep it up," saying so she dipped her head and immediately took the cock head of my semi hard in her oral cavity, rolling her tongue over it and getting it up in its enraged state. Her fingers still in my pubes, and the other hand holding the scissor, she started to lick the ring of the cock head.

"Ah! That is better," she giggled and was back to working on trimming my pubes. Once she had finished with the pubic region, she moved the back of her hand over it for inspection. Then her fingers dug into the hairy growth on my balls, she trimmed those too.

"Now that looks quite good," she proclaimed as she placed the scissor aside, took a sponge and dusted off the hair that were strewed about my pubic region and my thighs.