All Comments on 'Cherry Blossom Girl Ch. 03'

by August_Bouvier

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No words can even describe...

how utterly amazing and phenomenal this story is. Absolutely beautiful and vivid. I'm dying for the next installment! more more MORE!!! and FAST! ...please?

-J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE!

OMG that's all I have to say about it! This is great, phenomenal, sensational- and I CAN'T WAIT for more! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn

You are so good. I can't wait to read more. Bravo and thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

Loving this story but slightly confused. How can Sascha be a virgin if she's slept with Alex? Or did I just totally miss something. Dying for the next one, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I'm addicted! This story is soooooo goood, I can't wait for you to update!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 15 years ago
Simply beautiful

I adore this story as do I your characters. I love the relationship growing between Noah and Sascha and can't wait to see where they'll go from here. Will be waiting with bated breath until the next installment arrives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVING this!

This story is downright addictive. I laughed at some parts and fanned myself and I worried for Sascha's choices. Can Noah be any hotter? That man needs love! I can't wait to find out what happens because there's a lot of drama brewing. Keep it up! To the poster below. She's not a virgin. At first he thinks that the reason why she froze up and then he realizes that something bad must have happened to her. KC

evanslilyevanslilyabout 15 years ago
Amazing - as usual :)

<br>You know, every time I re-read a chapter from you, I see something new. Every word is considered, every line brims with meaning.</br>

<br>I don't think you know how talented you are. :)</br>

<br>Like everyone else, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Get to it girl, ASAP!</br>

<br>Lily</br>

-x-

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

Yes, ma'am! This is fantastic! I love it! I love it! I love it! Please update asap. I'm so interested in what happened to Sascha before. And Noah's great for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

This is a great story. I was shocked that she is a virgin. Wasn't she with her tormented boyfriend for 6 years and at the beginning of the story it opened with them having sex so how is she a virgin now? I like Noah, he sounds very sexy. He also is very patient and they like each other alot. As for her being in the wedding party of her ex's sister that should prove interesting as well. I am very glad that she has moved on with her life because it sounded like she was in a very bad relationship that was very one sided that she kept giving and giving some more. How did his brother die (meaning the ex)? Was ther ex the reason why the ex brother was killed?

I decided to post only once that is the reason why I am asking all these questions.

Thanks for a great read.

jen80jen80about 15 years ago
WOW

I was totally mistaken in the very first chapter when they were having sex. I didn't even ponder that the problem or what happened was the fact that she was a virgin. I love the way you write. You have to actually read and think about every word. Every syllable is laced with meaning. Absolutely refreshing from some of the simple writings here. I can't wait to read more from you :)

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 15 years agoAuthor
Some clarifications

<P>I just wanted to end the "is or isn't she?" debate. No, she isn't. Virginity was the first, fleeting assumption Noah made when he noticed erm, how tense Sascha was as they became intimate. Since he knew she was in a long-term relationship, he dismissed that as a reasonable possibilty. And then it hit him that her physical reaction had to be about something that happened in her past. (Indeed, she was having a flashback) This is why he asks her the question at the end. I'm glad you commented because it helps me fine tune my writing so what I intend isn't murky.

</P>

Alex, the ex, lost his brother Jaime in a car accident caused by Robin Montgomery. The details of what happened will be revealed, I promise. I sprinkled a few hints in chapters 1 and 3.

<P>And you're right, Sascha being a bridesmaid in her ex's sister's wedding is going to stir up some stuff! (evil grin)</p>

Thank you all for your feedback and support. I'm so thrilled you're enjoying this story. Gotta go, I groomed my dog and I'm not done cleaning the bathroom.

<p>Love,

August</P>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm lost

Love the story but you lost me at the end. Can someone explain what's going on?

soularsoularabout 15 years ago
I'm loving every word...

I absolutely love your style of writing. It's like you paint a picture with words. Noah sounds like a hot dream...please keep it up. Love it.

--Soular

incognito8incognito8about 15 years ago
Gah!!!

How can you stop there??!!

divinedididivinedidiabout 15 years ago
omg

My god girl can you write! That was just astonishingly beautiful and amazing! Kudos my friend!

shortskirt27shortskirt27about 15 years ago
More!

Love your writing, cannot wait to read the rest. Definitely a breath of fresh air amongst some of the simpler, less complex stories. Your characters truly seem like they will grow and develop throughout the upcoming chapters!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

This story, your writing, it's just beautiful. The emotion that just seems to pour from the text as I'm reading is truly breath-taking.

I've laughed, I've gotten choked up. Absolutely beautiful.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good

Update and start to them opening up to each other with the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous