Chikan Yōkai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was thrashing and howling, utterly helpless as she ground him against that beautiful agony for ten straight minutes.

She only stopped right before he seemed about to black out. She didn't let go, just stopped her motions, and held his painfully throbbing organ, letting it simmer in her grip.

Even though her mouth was firm on his cockhead, he heard her whispered voice in his ear, honey-sweet, wickedly sultry. "How does it feel to be helpless, hmm? How does it feel to be violated like this? How do you think all those women felt when you groped them? Hmm? Well?"

"I'm sorry!" he gasped. "I'm s-sorry! Please!"

"I told you. Be good. One week. I would have let you touch again. Cum again. But you were bad. Bad boys get punished." She started sucking and stroking with abandon. Goro thrashed and cried out and edged for another ten minutes.

"How many girls you grab, huh? How many?"

"I... I d-don't... don't know..." Goro whimpered.

"Guess. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?"

Goro shook his head, too out of it to even try to remember. She sucked him for a full minute.

"Tell me." Goro whimpered. She sucked him again. "Tell me." Whimper. Suck. "Tell me." Whimper. Suck.

"Dozens!" Goro cried in desperation.

"Liar," she said, and she sucked him deeper and stroked him faster, and Goro howled in her grasp for another ten minutes.

"A hundred!" he pleaded. He honestly didn't know. A hundred was probably low-balling it, though.

"Liar," she repeated, and moved even faster, for another ten minutes.

He didn't know how he didn't black out. He didn't know how he didn't have a heart attack. He didn't know how his cock didn't rip itself in half trying to force an orgasm that the ghost refused to allow.

This time, she gave him a few minutes to recover, let his brain cool off enough to comprehend her words. "How many?" she repeated when he was cognizant again.

"I-I don't know!" he said, tears streaming from his eyes and pre-cum leaking from his cock. "A couple hundred! I think!"

She paused, letting him anticipate another torture session. "Two-hundred and thirty-seven," she finally said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he babbled. "No more! Please! I'll never do it again! Please!"

"Never?" she said.

"Never! Never again!"

"I don't believe you. I better make sure you're serious."

Then she sucked and stroked him and didn't stop, until Goro utterly lost his mind, and she finally, mercifully let him black out.

***

He came to the next morning, lying naked on the dirty concrete of the alley. His wallet, keys, and phone were also on the ground, as was his briefcase. He tried to get up, and winced as his cock ached terribly. He looked down, fearing the damage, but he actually looked fine. But the organ went hard just from him thinking about it, and the force field pushed his hands away once again.

He let out a curse. "How long am I supposed to deal with this?" he hollered.

To his surprise, the ghost whispered in his ear. "One day for every girl. No touching. No cumming. No groping. And if you so much as look at a woman like a pervert a gain, I will edge you that many times every single night for the rest of your sentence."

He felt her hand clasp him once more, and he throbbed so hard, he almost stumbled back down onto his knees. "Of course, even if you're on perfectly good behavior, I might have some occasional fun anyway."

He shivered, and his cock throbbed, as he realized that this mysterious being could grope him at any time, just for the thrill of it, whenever she wanted, and there was nothing he could do about it! And clearly, he wasn't the only one this was happening to. But who would believe a handful of perverts? He wondered if there was maybe an exorcist he could try to see... but as soon as he thought about it, the ghost woman's hand gripped his balls.

"Please. Give me an excuse to punish you harder."

He shook his head, and after a few tense moments, she let go of his tender testicles. This was going to be a long, painful rest of the year. For now, though, he was going to have to figure out a way to get home with no clothes, and a hard on that refused to quit!

***

Rumors abound that the trains of Tokyo are being haunted by a strange being, a yōkai who turns men's perversions against themselves! A few men claim to have been attacked by such a being, a ghostly woman who curses them with supernatural chastity. Since this rumor started, reports of women being groped on public transport have dramatically decreased over the past few months.

While this remains just a rumor, one can't argue with the effectiveness. So, any of you perverts out there better watch out! Or your naughty little hands might just get you into more trouble than you can imagine!

12