Children of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her face up to him, and started licking at his chest, grinning with hunger.

He smiled back, bringing his large hands around and cupping her furred ass. Claire snarled, spreading her legs apart as he lifted her up in his arms. She slipped her arms around his thick neck and pulled herself the rest of the way up, wrapping her long legs around his waist. Face to face at last, he opened his mouth and extended his tongue to find Claire hungrily taking it down her throat. She stabbed her nipples against his pecs, growling as he parted her folds with the fat head of his cock.

Emma and Hannah frenched and stuffed each other's cunts with four fingers as they watched the last member of their family mated. They panted and groaned as Claire bounced on the enormous dick, welcoming her lover deeper and deeper inside her. So focused were they, the bitches almost didn't notice their mates coming up behind them, obscenely long cocks straining in front of them.

Hannah pulled her tongue from her mom's mouth with a wet slurp, smiling up at the werewolf who had claimed her. The father turned lover who pressed his cockhead against her face, stroking her mane lovingly. She snarled wantonly, guiding his shaft between her lips with her tongue, swallowing inch after inch as she bobbed her head rapidly.

Her mother simply presented her shapely ass to her own mate, Frank Sawyer, the father of Claire's new love, tail wagging high as she squeezed her big round tits. The werewolf bared his fangs and fell upon her, gripping the base of her tail in his claws and cramming his 16inch meat into her twitching ass.

"Uhn! Fuck!" Emma barked, humping back at the towering werewolf as he reached around to cup her boobs.

The forest filled with the snarls and roars of the rutting wolves. Their pheromones flooded the grove, driving every member of the pack further and further into the jaws of lust, their humanity lost to animal urges.

Claire churned her hips around her mate's cock, a whole foot of it sliding in and out of her on every thrust of his pelvis. His claws dug deep into her fur-covered ass, driving her to bounce harder and dig her toeclaws into his muscular flanks. She panted heavily, tongue lolling from her fat lips down to the tops of her bobbling tits.

She felt Tom's chest rumble against her. His huge arms tightening their grip around her, forcing her all the way onto his stabbing length. Claire felt the head bottoming out inside her, every thrust pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Her own growls joined her mate's, slowly building as she wrapped her long legs tighter around him, pulsing her cunt muscles around his swollen member.

And then, as one, the pair threw their heads back and howled in mutual orgasm, eyes shut tight and ears pressed against their heads. The rutting couples next to them were suddenly pushed to their own climaxes, throwing their heads back in mutual howling bliss.

Tom felt his legs give out underneath him, forcing him to lower Claire to the forest floor. The horny bitch continued her gyrations, insatiable now that her mate's seed filled her womb. As the werewolf came to a sitting position, his luscious bitch pushed him flat on his back and rolled her hips as if she hadn't just experienced the strongest orgasm of her entire life.

Tom gazed back up at her with lust-filled eyes. The bitch riding him basked in the moonlight, fangs bared in a constant snarl. She ran her claws through her waist-length mane, luxuriating in her voluptuousness. Seeing her lover's hungry gaze, she swiveled her hips and squeezed her tits in her claws, offering them to him.

The werewolf reached up, his massive, gnarled hands almost not up to the task of cradling her titanic orbs. She growled her pleasure, leaning forward into his palms, licking at his claws. Thrusting out her ass, her new tail came into view, waving high over their joined crotches.

Claire heard a nearby snuffle and looked over her shoulder to see one of the other males staring at her jiggling ass as he pumped his 16inch cock. He was younger and more desirable than Claire had ever seen him, but she recognized her father, Mike. She flashed a fanged smile at him and licked her lips, tilting her ready ass up to him.

Mike snarled at her, pulling her tail aside and placing his giant cock at her rear entrance. Claire shrieked in surprise, digging her claws into the ground as the immense dick knocked the wind out of her. Her father calmly let his length slide further into her bowels, exerting all his will to keep the beast from humping into her with all its might. Claire's mate suckled on one huge, trembling breast as it came in range of his fangs.

"Aaaaawwoooooooo!" She crooned, panting hard.

She smelled Hannah and Emma crawling alongside her, then felt Emma's fangs at her right breast while Hannah and Tom frenched around the left. An instant later, Tom's father came up to her drooling mouth, ready for action.

Claire swooned at the delicious aroma of her mother's pussy and fresh cum wafting off the cock that appeared before her. She opened her drooling mouth to the length as her breath returned to her, running her tongue over the cum-covered fuckstick, growling louder and louder as her packmates fucked and sucked every inch of her body.

She swallowed the cum pouring from her mother's mate. She clutched at her daddy's cock with her rectum as he filled her ass with semen. Her own mate pumped even more into her womb. Her mother and sister bit into her fat tits, drawing blood.

Claire threw her head back and howled.

The pack joined her.

***

18 years later...

"Justin! Stop chasing your sisters!" Claire called to her youngest son from the kitchen window of the cabin. He was much more headstrong than the rest of her children, making him a downright terror compared to the average American child. She giggled to herself and shook her head at the comparison. No, nothing about her children could be called average.

"Hey, Mom." Right on cue David, her oldest son, sidled up behind her and ground his crotch against her voluptuous ass, grabbing onto her hips as she finished carving the venison. Claire growled low in her throat and kept herself from breathing in the pheromones coming up from him even in human form.

She'd had him in the kitchen many times, of course, his long cock penetrating her as he ate out his gorgeous twin sister or shared his mother with either of his grandfathers. But it was time for dinner, and the younger children never understood when the adults "played". Though, as with David and her eldest daughters, that ended with the pangs of puberty.

"Honey? Dinner ready yet?" Tom strolled into the kitchen, bare from the waist up. He'd gotten used to it ever since first joining the pack when they were teenagers. It was typical fashion amongst the males, just as the short, low cut summer dresses had become standard amongst the females, so he saw nothing amiss at the sight of his horny wife and son half naked and clutching each other.

But, like Claire, he thought the boy should quit while he was ahead and bared his teeth to make the message clear. David pulled away from Claire with a whine of disappointment, but recovered quickly. They'd have to get him a mate tonight. That much was certain.

His twin sister had already moved in with one of Hannah and Mike's sons and had a beautiful pair of golden-haired girls with more on the way. David's younger sisters had felt the call just this past month and eagerly pressed their luscious bodies against their father and brother whenever an opportunity arose.

Tom's swollen cock peered over his waistband just remembering their big tits flattening against his chest as they snuggled up by the campfire. And that was before the moon started waxing. Yes, it was about time the sultry bitches were mated to an unattached werewolf before he did the deed himself.

Claire's nostrils flared, devouring the scent of her mate's precum as it dribbled from his exposed cockhead. She sauntered over to him, tossing her long hair back as she ran her hands over her massive tits. Tom growled again, and David took the hint, carrying the dinner platter to his siblings outside. All three of them could feel the pull of the moon, as they did every month, and knew it would soon be time to put the children to bed and join the rest of the pack in the heart of the forest.

How funny it was, Claire thought as her mate fondled her naked ass. All those years ago, she'd done everything she could to run from that place. She'd fought to the last as their neighbor Frank Sawyer and his son did everything they could to make her family's transition into the forest as painless as possible. She'd fought til the last of her humanity was burned out in rampant lupine heat.

And now, exposed to the faintest light of the moon, it took all her willpower to stop from dragging Tom there and fucking his brains out right now.

Her fangs traced along his hairy chest as her lengthening tongue tasted his masculine flavor. A taste that had once frightened her, which now tinged every thought of her lover and their sons. Each of them would grow to be a strong, virile werewolf like their father. And all of their daughters would become sensuous beauties like Claire.

"Momma?" It was Maya, one of the twins from Tom and Claire's second litter. As Tom had thought, she was more than ready to join the pack. Too ready, in fact. The girl leaned against a cabin wall, dressed pulled over her hips, sharp nails trailing over her bare, dripping sex. She licked her soft lips with a too-long tongue, eyes of pure gold glued to the spot where her father's enormous shaft stabbed into her mother's flat stomach.

"It's alright, baby." Claire cooed, turning around in Tom's arms. "It's what we talked about." The mother ground her ass against her mate's telescoping cock, growling as his thick claws hefted her growing breasts. Maya felt her own huge tits swelling over the neckline of her flimsy dress as her toeclaws dug into the floorboards. "You have to hold the beast back a little longer," Claire panted, though she doubted she could even restrain herself as the girl's scent swirled through the room.

"What's going on?" a husky female voice said from the doorway. It was Ellie, Maya's twin. Like her sister, she'd been distracted from the venison dinner her brothers and sisters were digging into by the far more tempting aromas wafting from the kitchen. And, like her sister, the wolf was coming out. Her mouth hung slightly open, canines growing before their eyes. She leaned across the kitchen table, her expanding boobs taking the opportunity to slip out of her dress and jut forward enticingly.

Claire could feel her mate's cock twitch as it swelled between her round asscheeks. Tom was losing the battle, his transforming body towering over her as the beast leered at his lusty daughters. The young bitches felt his eyes caressing them, their nipples standing out hard, their pussies dripping cream down their long legs.

"David," their mother called out as the changing girls converged on their parents. "Have Jacob run to Emma and Frank's. Tell them we'll be late." She snarled as Tom pinched her nipples, drawing milk from her huge jugs. "And David?" Claire ground back at Tom as his tongue lapped at her neck, her daughters each taking a nipple between their fangs and drinking deep.

"Yes, mother?"

"Put the kids to bed."