Chimera Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the bungalow, entered and found Lotus patiently waiting for me. "I see you are all ready to go, my dear. Shall we depart to friendlier environs?"

"Yes, my love, I'm ready. Let's go for a walk, shall we?" she replied.

We took a slightly different path to the campsite as to not arouse suspicion or curiosity. After a short while, we arrived at the camp where the whole crew had just sat down for a meal. Natalie jumped up, ran over and gave me a hug and a kiss then took Lotus's hand, greeted her, and took her over to the table. Alisha followed suit and greeted Lotus as well, then Lily and Jessica got up came over both hugged me and subsequently skipped over to Lotus and hugged her. Lily grabbed Lotus's hands, took her over to a chair next to where she was sitting and begged her to sit with her. I nodded to Lotus and smiled slyly.

After a good meal, I used the après dinner conversation to tell the entire tale and update everyone with my latest findings. It was at this point I noticed some doubt in the eyes of the crew. I was about to try to convince them further when Lotus spoke up, "I want to give you proof to ease your disbelief." She turned to Lily and asked, "Will you please remove the sunglasses from me?"

Lily said, "Sure." She then delicately reached up and slowly removed the shades from Lotus's delicate face. Lotus then opened her eyes and looked straight into Lily's eyes. Lily gasped slightly, "Oh. It's true." Lily then reached up to Lotus, saying, "May, I?" As Lotus nodded, Lily lifted her scarf off of her head. "Oh, my!" Lily marveled, "You are so beautiful and incredibly erotic looking." Lily was stroking Lotus's hair, looking her face all over. Suddenly, Lily put her hands on both sides of Lotus's face, leaned forward and kissed her square on the lips. Then Lily put Lotus into a lip lock and thrust her tongue deep into her mouth. Lily's passionate French kiss of Lotus lasted for close to a minute. I was dumbfounded but not totally caught off guard.

When the kiss broke, the other women smiled, said they had work to finish, and departed. Lily insisted that we both accompany her to the waterfall they had found only a short distance away. She grabbed Lotus's hand and led her off into the forest. I followed close behind, trying to keep up with them. When we arrived at the waterfall and its pool, Lily took Lotus over to the pool, released her hand, removed her own top followed by her shorts and dove into the pool. She surfaced and called out for us to undress and come in the water. Lotus told her to close her eyes and turn around, which Lily did unquestioningly. Lotus pulled her dress off smiled at me, then ran and dove into the water. She swam up behind Lily, stood behind her and began to caress Lily's shoulders and arms. Lily began to sigh. Lotus then reached around Lily and caressed and massaged her ample breasts, intermittently feeling and kneading her nipples. Lotus then commenced to kiss Lily all over her back, shoulders, and neck. Lotus, I was later to find out, had reached her tail up between Lily's thighs and was rubbing her clit and pussy. Lily was too engrossed in the moment to think about how Lotus was doing it. Lotus then knelt in the water and turned Lily around and played intently with her breasts, licking and sucking on her inch-long nipples. Lily had two orgasms during this time. Lotus guided Lily over to a large flat rock while remaining submerged.

Lotus placed Lily with her ass at the edge of the rock and swam up between her thighs and began kiss and lick her pussy. She worked Lily up to numerous orgasms and she finally came up for air, her face was wet with Lily's juices.

While the girls were busy and distracted, I removed my clothes and got into the water and swam over to them. That is when Lotus turned to me with her juicy face and kissed me deeply, sharing Lily's sweet taste and cum with me. She told me to help her pleasure Lily. We both began to lick Lily's clit, labia, and vagina several more times driving her to even more orgasms. Lily moved back a little on the rock, spread her legs and ordered me to fuck her. I looked at Lotus and she nodded and said to make her happy. As I was getting up out of the water, Lotus came out of the water and began make love to Lily's face with her mouth and tongue. I crawled up between her legs and slowly guided my rigid member into her love canal, slowly and steadily until I could go no further. I methodically pumped into her all the while exploring and noting the texture of her insides. I continued my deep, slow fucking of her until she clamped down on my cock in orgasm and screamed out to fuck her hard. I then fucked her harder and faster until her pussy again tightened around me at which point I shot what felt like an incredible load deep into her.

When the feelings subsided, I rolled off of her onto my side, followed by Lotus coming over and taking me into her mouth and cleaning Lily's cum and mine off of my cock. As she finished with me, she moved over to clean up Lily, driving her to yet another orgasm. When Lily came out her ecstasy, she looked upon Lotus, who was no longer hiding her "condition" and exclaimed, "My God! It's incredible! Lotus, it's true! You are a fantasy come true. It's like out of some science fiction book! You are indescribable, and so hot!"

I suggested that we jump down to the sand where it would be more comfortable. Lily and Lotus stepped down off the short rock and I followed. While Lotus distracted Lily who was still in amazement over Lotus's feline body, I laid down on the sand where my tailbone would not hurt. Lotus guided Lily down upon my face and then herself upon my still hard cock. Lotus and Lily began to make out while Lily fondled and caressed all four of Lotus's breasts. Lotus worked her incredible massaging pussy back and forth on my cock. Lily was grinding her sopping pussy on my mouth and tongue. After a while of the incredible pleasure, I finally shot my second load, deep into Lotus.

Lily stood up, pulled Lotus off of me, laid her down on the sand and crawled down between her thighs and dove in with her tongue into Lotus's pussy. As she ate out Lotus, Lily's hands explored and stroked Lotus's fur everywhere that her hands could reach. Lotus moaned in numerous orgasms, each time shoving Lily's face into her pussy. Finally, everyone had exhausted themselves, by which time, I had dressed and sat down and just enjoyed the show. While the girls lay beside each other tenderly kissing, I played with Lily's tits while simultaneously tonguing and sucking on her nipples. Her nipples were amazing, when hard they are an entire inch long and rock solid.

When they recovered their energy, the ladies dove into the pool to clean off themselves. Afterward, they dressed and we returned to the camp and cleaned up the eating and cooking areas. Lily could just not get enough of Lotus; she was her new best friend. Lily fondly called her Cat Woman.

The other ladies returned to camp a short time later. We went over all of the specimens that they had collected to date. After getting the specimens sorted and organized, Jessica and Alisha prepared a well needed meal, after which we sat down to eat. Lily sat Lotus down at the middle of one side of the table and she and Jessica sat down on either side of Lotus. Natalie sat at one end of the other side, Alisha at the other end and they sat me down between them. Natalie and Alisha were being very hands-on with me. The same thing was happening with the Three Amigas on the opposite side. It looked like things could be very interesting.

Being that I was "pissed off" when we left the compound, we were not expected back at the compound tonight. So I agreed that we would stay the night at the camp with the team. Natalie, Jessica, and Alisha decided to clean after the meal, they all made a comment about how we three had to be absolutely spent and that we needed to relax and take it easy. After the clean-up, we all sat around a small campfire chatting and laughing. Lily sat behind Lotus and massaged her shoulders, neck, and back for most of the evening until Jessica came over to replace Lily who then slid back to allow her to sit down and then massaged Jessica. After a little while, Natalie walked over and whispered something in Lotus's ear, to which my lover nodded. Natalie came over a sat behind me and began to give me the same treatment Lotus was receiving from Lily. I was totally relaxed after the rubdown I received from Natalie.

Lotus and I finally decided call it an evening. Lily came over and gave Lotus a passionate kiss and hug. She also managed to cop a feel of Lotus's tits. Jessica came over next to give Lotus a quick kiss good night. Lotus stopped her momentarily, put her hands aside Jess's head, looked in her eyes and said, "Lovely, shy, Jess, please feel free to treat me and relate to me as Lily does. You are so beautiful. Good night, my dearest." They then shared a deep passionate kiss that lingered for a long while. We went to the tent, stripped, and crawled under the blanket.

I startled awake when I heard some strange moaning next to me. I looked over and saw Lotus and Jessica in a deep kiss, with Jessica on top, fondling Lotus's breasts. Lotus broke the kiss, rolled Jess on her back and slid down between her legs and began to go down on her. Lotus motioned me switch the direction I was laying and eat her out. Once I got between her thighs, I felt Jess take me into her mouth and give me a killer blow job. It took a while for me to hit my climax; however, just about the time that I felt it approaching, she stopped and switched positions with Lotus. I then got around behind Jess and slid my rod into her pussy. I fucked her for a few minutes and then let a torrent loose deep within her. Lotus told me to let her suck my cock after I turned around and ate Jessica out. I licked and tongued Jess's flooded love nest until she came, followed immediately by Lotus. We then took a breather and went back to sleep with myself spooning Jessica, who was spooning Lotus.

As dawn was arriving, I stirred to consciousness; a tinge of pain struck my body. I felt behind me on my tailbone. The growth was larger as were the ones above and below my penis. I stepped outside of the tent where it was slightly lighter and looked myself over. I noticed the fur patch covered my entire crotch and pelvic area. I felt around my backside and could feel fur covering my entire buttocks. I threw my shirt and pants on quickly and went over to the mess tent to make some coffee. As I was gathering all that I needed, Alisha surprised me from behind lightly slapping both of my hips. She whispered in my ear, "Good morning, Sunshine. Did you sleep well?"

"Once I got to sleep, yes," I replied, "and yourself?"

"Once you got to sleep, yes." she teased.

I looked at her and asked, "You must be wondering about Lotus? The girls are all over her and keeping her busy and for that matter, keeping us all busy."

"She is extraordinarily beautiful, erotic, and mysterious. I think I am getting a little jealous; I have barely had any of your time. I am feeling a little left out." Alisha sighed teasingly.

"You are totally hot Ally, and so very dedicated. Let me give you a little massage, my dear. I think that to relax a bit." I told her.

I walked around behind her, sat her down on a stool and removed her tank top t-shirt. I rubbed and manipulated her shoulders, her neck, and her back. After spending a while on her aft, I moved around to her front side. I repeated with her shoulders and her neck. I moved on to each of her arms in turn and then massaged her chest between her collar bones and her breasts. She grabbed my wrists and moved my hands to ample bosoms. I massaged, caressed, and teased her breasts causing her moan and sigh. I said to her, "Your breasts seem to be bigger and fuller than before."

She replied, "They are, I found a plant here that has been rumored to exist. It contains a phyto-lactation inducer. I have been testing it myself. It has worked very quickly; I have only yet been able to produce colostrum. You could help the milk drop, if you would be so kind. I need to get them to flow."

I replied, "Sure thing, let me see what I can do." I licked her nipples and teased them with my tongue. After a short bit of foreplay, I took a nipple and areola into my mouth and pumped her breast with my tongue. After a short shot of the colostrum, the milk began to flow freely. I continued with that breast until the milk ceased. I then moved over to the other side and repeated the procedure. After the sweet milk ceased from the last one, I moved up to kiss her with the mouthful of milk that I had held. I kissed her deeply and swapped the milk with her. She indicated that she was extremely wet, pulled up her skirt with her left hand and pulled my head down to pussy. I tongued her clit, pussy lips, and vagina until she came. Her juices continued to run as I ate her out. I eventually had her cleaned off at which point I got up and kissed her with a deep passionate kiss.

"I will see you again at milking time my friend." she quipped. "Let's go down to the water and clean up." At which time we both went down to the beach and bathed for a short bit and then returned to camp to make to make breakfast.

After breakfast, we spent the whole day trekking around the island locating and cataloging numerous plants both native to the island and growing on it. Alisha and I made a point of harvesting as much of "her" "milk plant" as we could find. We eventually came within visual range of the compound. I pointed it out and asked everyone to avoid it like the plague. Upon making a complete circuit of the island, we arrived back at the camp.

As we sat down to eat dinner, Alisha served all of the women each a salad with dinner that she prepared made of the milk plant. It was going to be interesting to see the results of her little experiment. After dinner, everyone retired to their tents to rest and rejuvenate or just to sleep.

Alisha came over to my tent to solicit assistance with relieving her breast swelling. She asked, "May I have your help with relieving the pressure in my boobs? I will welcome anybody's help."

"What kind of help do you desire?" Lotus wondered, as she sat up in all of her feline nakedness. "Can I help you at all?"

"Oh, wow, Lotus," gasped Alisha, "I did not realize how completely feline your body is. You ARE absolutely enchanting, you are. Why are you trying to keep it covered up so that other people don't know?"

"Well, Alisha, my darling," said Lotus, looking her deep in the eyes, "since I have found Jack's love and acceptance of me, when I'm around friends, I prefer to be comfortable. That is the situation that you find me in now. Please let me help you feel the same about yourself." With that, she seductively crawled over to Ali and lifted her tank top off. Lotus stroked Ali's skin and gently massaged her. Lotus began to kiss her way up Ali's arms, shoulders, and neck.

I said, "Let me take care of the pressure problem." I latched on to one of Ali's nipples and began to suckle. While I was drinking of Ali's breast, Lotus asked what exactly was I doing. I responded by repeatedly squeezing Ali's other breast until milk appeared. I pointed to the leaking breast and waved Lotus down to it. She then mimicked my suckling action on Ali's fuller breast. When I had emptied the breast I was tending to, I released it from my mouth and sat back. I then started to fondle Lotus's breasts and massage her nipples until she had drained Ali's other breast.

Lotus deeply kissed Ali and laid her down and kissed her all over her body. She then laid herself down on her back, brought Alisha over and had Ali straddle her face while she gave Ali a tongue lashing that had Ali climaxing non-stop. While that was transpiring, I crawled between Lotus's thighs, entered her, and fucked her intensely. I continued making love to Lotus until Ali moved down off of Lotus's face and resumed kissing and making out with her. As both of their pussies were right there in front of me, I began to alternate between penetrating each of them. While I was pumping in and out of Alisha, I began to feel an impending orgasm oncoming. So I pulled out of Ali and reentered Lotus. As I began to just put my cock head into Lotus's vagina I came in full force. I continued pumping semen into her as I pushed deeper inside her. As I was pulling back, I pulled too far back and popped out, so I guided it straight into Ali and fired off a couple more shots. Alisha rolled onto her back and asked Lotus to straddle her face so that she may return the favor. Lotus crawled over Ali's face and lowered herself to Ali's tongue. Ali was tonguing Lotus's pussy, licking and sucking my cum out of her.

Alisha then thanked Lotus for kindness, love, and understanding and asked us if we would continue to help her express her milk as she would like to keep her breasts producing it. Lotus said that we would be happy to do it. Lotus and I were about to doze off when Lily came into the tent and asked if she could hang with us. We said that it would be fine. Lily nonchalantly stripped and crawled between us. She began stroking Lotus's fur with one hand and my cock with the other. Lotus began to tease Lily's clit with her tail. When Lily realized that my cock was still wet, she licked her fingers and stated that she tasted me, Lotus, and someone else. We asked her if she could really tell the difference and she nodded. I asked her how she could do that and she said that he didn't know.

She was stroking my hardening rod when she began to feel around next to it. She sat up and took a closer look at my abdomen and said, "What is happening to you? You are growing fur there."

I replied, "Look at my back." I rolled over to show her. She began feel around my lower back and ass. Shortly, she touched the tender spot on my tailbone where the new growth was.

"It looks like you are growing a tail!" Lily exclaimed.

Lotus said, "He is growing a tail. It will grow steadily and quickly. I have experienced the whole process myself as you can see. It is part of one of the Doctor's experiments. I do not know what the base of the change is. There were some large wolves that were delivered to the compound a short while before you folks arrived. The fur should cover his legs in about five days and the tail could be a week depending on the animal DNA used."


She then asked Lily, "Did you ever have taste as acute as you just did?"

"No," replied Lily, "I can't ever recall that I have. Why do you ask, Lily?"

"Just a suspicion." replied Lotus. "We will have to make a note of anything strange."

With that, we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke early when I felt a touch. Alisha came into the tent for a morning milking. Lotus had just awoken and moved away enough to make room for Ali. When she laid down, Lotus and I both took a breast into our mouths and began to drink. We continued until Ali was dry. She gave us a quick kiss each and ran off make breakfast. She had a pot of tea made, which was something different. She said that I could not have any. I realized what she had made the tea from and only the women were intended to have it.

Lotus and I went down the beach to wash off ourselves. When we arrived, we removed our clothes and went in the water. When we came out of the water, Lotus said that I had a furry tail that was five inches long. I looked down and noticed that the fur covered me from just above my knees and went up the level of my navel. The swelling above and below my penis were now expanding growths that were still unidentifiable. The changes were progressing rapidly.

We decided to get dressed and head back to the camp. After we got back, Alisha handed me some milk plant tea to make for Lotus to drink while we were away. We bid adieu to the ladies and hiked back to the compound. When we returned, we got something to take to the room to eat. Before we had a chance to eat our meal, Fillion came to the door and requested that I come to the lab with him. I followed him to the lab.