Chimera Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, Fillion asked to examine me and if I could disrobe. I removed my clothes. He looked me over, noted the changes and their progress, and stepped out of the room saying he would return in about ten minutes and that I could dress.


While he was out of the room, I dressed and then looked around the lab. The back room contained a refrigerator that contained numerous vials of serum. The vial that caught my eye was one labeled "Transmission neutralizer" that was on a separate shelf from the several that were labeled with various animal names and version numbers. He was planning some really bizarre transformation experiments. He needed to be stopped. How and when were the questions? I slipped out of the back room and sat down in chair as if nothing had happened.

He came back into the lab and said "We are done for the day. You may go do whatever you like, but please come back in five days for another examination. I shall leave you and Lotus to your devices; it is the freedom that comes with a remote and secure island. Have a pleasant day, Jack." "Whatever." I thought.

I returned to the bungalow where Lotus was waiting patiently for me to arrive so that we could eat together. After we ate, I talked Lotus into heading back to the girls and the camp, but we would hike out the other way around the island. About mid afternoon, we departed the compound and headed toward the beach and then went in the opposite direction from our usual path. We arrived by the camp about dusk and could see the women around the campfire. Lotus asked if we should make a noise and scare them a little. I said, "No way, Natalie might take a shot at us. I provided her with a rifle when you and I first arrived at the camp."

As we strolled into the camp, the ladies were sitting around drinking Alisha's tea, apparently quite relaxed. Jess was only in a g-string bottom, Alisha in a bikini, and Natalie was in a pair cotton short shorts and only a tank tee. Lily wearing only a g-string bottom, stealthily, like a skilled predator sneaked up behind us and spun us around before we knew she was there. She handed Lotus a cup of the tea, smiled and gave me a quick hug and a kiss, then turned to Lotus and hugged her tightly and planted a long kiss upon her. Lily handed Lotus the tea and led us over to the others.

"My, haven't we become rather casual." I joked.

"We're only adjusting to the reality on the ground. Since you brought Lotus into our lives, our whole universal paradigm has shifted." retorted Jess, the quiet one.

"Hold on tight and batten down the hatches. Things are going to be moving a lot more quickly and the seas will get rougher." I advised them.

I went over to the supply tent while everybody else sat down around the fire. I opened my special supply locker and pulled out a bottle of tequila that I had brought for just such a moment. I grabbed some tumblers and went over to the fire circle. I sat down next to Natalie, opened the bottle held two tumblers in one hand and poured some agave juice in each one. I took one and handed it to Natalie and toasted her. "Natalie, my closest friend and confidant, I love you dearly and you are the one that holds this group together and you are the structure in the chaos. Nothing has changed between us and you are still a part of my soul." I touched my drink to hers and we drank the toast. We all drank another toast which turned, shortly, into an empty bottle. Everybody was more than buzzed by the time we were finished.

I took Natalie's hand and stood up, then lifted her onto her feet. I held her face in my hands and looked deep into her eyes. I then kissed her deeply and passionately. When we came up for air, I said to her, "Nat, I had to say what we both had never allowed ourselves to admit to each other. My feelings have not changed given the different situation we all find ourselves in currently. There are now additional components to all of our lives, our souls, our loves, and they are but augmented and improved." Taking her hand, I led her to my tent and when inside, we sat down. "I would like you to open yourself up and not play things so close to the vest. I need you more than ever now and I will need you even more in the days to come. If we had admitted to ourselves and each other our true feelings prior to this expedition, things would be different than they are now."

"You are right," she sobbed, "I would have. I should have taken the opportunity to be selfish and have you to myself. It will take some time to get used to everything that has transpired. The whole thing is a huge mind fuck."

"It's going to get a lot weirder." I replied. "We will fall faster and faster down the rabbit hole. I need you to be the rock and pillar of mine that I know you are."

After the evening's activities and banter were over, Lotus and I retired to our tent. Natalie came knocking at the door briefly afterward. We bade Natalie to come in and sit down between us. She said that she regretted that she was being somewhat distant and wanted us to know that everything was cool with her and wished it to be so with us.

Lotus said, "Everything is fine and good. You only need to understand the different universe in which I exist. I did not ask for what happened to me. Ever since my transformation, there is something different that I cannot explain; things that I used to believe in for some reasons no longer exist. I am happy to have a new family and the old rules no longer exist for me. I am as open and available to you as well as anyone else. No judgment, no expectations, no lust, and no conquests. I physically and emotionally love Jack, you, and other three. I cannot explain how or why."

Alisha then entered the tent looking very uncomfortable. "It's that time," said Ali, "I am getting sore." She then sat down in front of Natalie and looked pleadingly at Lotus and I. "Please, guys?"

I said, "Natalie, there is something that I must tell you. Ali needs to have her breasts expressed. So far, Lotus and I have been helping her. Watch and I will explain more."

Alisha then lifted off her shirt and began to massage her tight breasts and said, "Guys, please? Please?" With that, Lotus and I move down to suckle her mams. We drank for a couple of minutes then I let go and encouraged Nat to take a turn.

"Nat," I said, "trust me please with this." She reluctantly leaned down and began to drink. After a half of a minute, she released Ali's left breast and turned to me.

"Why am I doing this?"

I explained, "Ali has no way to really relieve the pressure except for us." I inquired, "Have your breasts felt tighter and fuller lately?"

"Yes," she replied, "they have, and they've been leaking for some reason."

"Mine too." added Lotus. "All of the girls have been having the same problem I have noticed."

"That's because one of the plants you all have been eating and drinking has been stimulating milk production, simulating pregnancy." I said. It will be incumbent upon all of us to relieve each of the women's discomfort. Let me show you Nat." I lifted her shirt and unsnapped her bra. I then massaged and kneaded her breasts and they increasingly produced more liquid. I then began to suckle her breast until the milk flowed. Ali did the same with the other. Natalie actually enjoyed the experience and the relief. When we had drained both of them, Nat switched places with Ali and emptied her remaining swollen breast.

"I see what you mean, Jack." Nat said. "Lotus, you must be needing relief as well."

The three of us then each took one of Lotus's breasts and repeated the procedure. When Ali finish the one she was working on, she went to Lotus's remaining breast and took care of relieving it.

"All of us will have to do this at least twice a day with every lady in the group." I said. "Everyone will be taken care of that way. We will need to go inform Jess and Lily."

After repeating the entire scenario with Jess and Lily, everybody went to their tents and rapidly fell into slumber.

I was awoken by a tight moist sensation moving up and down on my manhood causing it to expand and stiffen. I had strange feeling above my buttocks that was sweeping back and forth. I reached my hand behind me which was hit by a sweeping tail. I grabbed it at its base and ran my hand along the entire fur covered length. It felt about a foot long and thicker than I had previously noticed. The direct simulation of my member had ceased and a felt a tongue producing an overly stimulating effect on the spot immediately above my penis were the strange new growth had appeared. There was also a hand manipulating my scrotum, but the hand felt like it was holding and manipulating an extra mass within in its grip.

I opened my eyes and gazed downward to see Lotus running her tongue all over an odd pinkish object protruding from the strange fur covered growth immediately above my penis. Lotus looked up at me, stopped what she was doing and spoke, "I can't believe that your fur is now covering your entire body up to your navel and runs up your back to your shoulders. Your tail is now 12 inches long and you have grown a new set of balls and it appears as well, a second penis." She pulled the sheath back to expose a strange looking penis about four inches long. She crawled up to look me in the eyes, kissed me, and thrust her tongue deeply into my mouth. I felt something else in my mouth that did not seem to be in there previously.

I pulled back from the kiss; spit the objects into my hand. Four teeth landed in my palm that appeared to be my canine teeth. I felt around my mouth with my tongue and found gaps where each of my canine teeth had been as well as what felt like new teeth growing into place. "What the hell is happening?" I said.

Lotus posited, "I think that your changes are manifesting and hastening. I think that you may be stabilizing but will continue to increase in size and finalize the changes. You have new teeth coming in." She slid back down to the new cock and proceeded to suck, lick, and give it her undivided attention. I was feeling sensations that were extremely familiar, but slightly different. Both cocks were completely rigid and leaking. As the sensations that Lotus was imparting upon me were increasing steadily, I could feel the impending orgasm approaching.

As the wave of orgasm crashed over me, I violently let loose a torrent of cum.

"Ahhh!" yelled Lily in surprise.

I looked startled downward and witnessed Lily getting splashed in the face unexpectedly by my original member. She had been getting a closer view of what was transpiring with Lotus on my midsection. When Lotus had received all of the seed from the new cock, she turned and began to lick Lily's face and neck clean.

I thought that I spied something recently familiar on Lily's tailbone. When she sat up, I noticed the same groin growth that I had recently appear and subsequently emerge as penis. I asked Lily to stand up. As she did, I crawled over to her and examined her midsection, both front and back. I felt over her proto-tail growth and fur growth area. I then focused my attention on her front side scanning it with my hand. She had a sheath and penis growing as well as a scrotal growth. Fur now covered her hips, groin, and uppermost thighs.

She said, "That's what I came to talk to you about! How did this happen to me? What am I going to do?"

"Apparently, what Dr. Fillion did to me, is actively transmitted via bodily fluids is my guess." I replied. "This is something that I had not considered a possibility. It must work as a transmittable virus immediately upon introduction to the new host. Who else is infected with the mutation virus? Jessica would be after our liaison. I do not know if Alisha had enough contact to receive transfer. Natalie should be uninfected, I think."

"Unless it's transmitted via breast milk!" interjected Lotus.

"Breast milk, what breast milk?" asked Lily quizzically.

"Alisha is producing breast milk quite profusely these days." I stated. "Are your beautiful breasts heavier, fuller, and uncomfortable lately?"

"Yes they are now that you mention it, why?" asked Lily.

"We were not able to speak with Jess or yourself last night in order to inform you and help relieve you both." I said. All of you ladies are generating milk; you and Jess have not yet expressed it. We will help you. As to your physical changes, this is what you can expect." I pointed to my body and turned back and forth.

"I'm turning into a he-wolf?" she asked. "I'm going to stop being a woman? What am I going to do?"

"I don't think that you are turning into a male wolf. I believe you are only taking on some wolf appearances and some enhanced senses. The male changes that you are experiencing appear to be the identical ones in every way to what has happened to me. My male wolf penis and testes are in addition to mine not instead of them. Check your original plumbing. Remember when Lotus and I returned to the camp and you sneaked up behind us with the tea cup? How did you know we were approaching?"

"I smelled you coming." she replied. "My smell, taste, and hearing have all been sharper recently. My sex drive seems to be in high gear since the waterfall."

"Don't panic, we will all get through this alright." I assured her.

She jumped and knocked me back then sat upon me, grabbed my member and pushed herself upon it. I then held her with one arm, flipped her onto her back and began to hammer into her. I began to lose control and she followed suit. We were both clawing and nipping each other as our unbridled coupling got more and more intense. We simultaneously came, growling and howling together. After remaining inside her for about five minutes, we lay there recovering our composure. I pulled out, lay beside her and began working her breast to flow the milk. While I was feeding from Lily, Lotus went down on her and began the work of cleaning her sex. When Lotus finished with Lily's womanhood, she slinked upward on Lily and latched on to her other breast and set out to help initiate the milk flow.

When Lotus had finished with Lily's milk engorged teat, Lily said that she felt better and her breasts were much more comfortable. I let her know that Jessica's breasts will need to be released and we will all need to pitch in help each of the women milk at least twice a day. Lily and I then turned to Lotus and proceed to milk her breasts. Alisha arrived at the tent, entered, took my place on Lotus then I began to take care of Ali's milking.

After morning "chores" were finished and everyone got cleaned up and had a group meeting to get all of the information out to everybody and answer everyone's questions. I addressed the meeting without clothes on to point out what to expect. Lily did the same as to show the initial changes to look for in each person.

Alisha said, "Why are the virus's effects not affecting Lotus?"

I said, "She was injected with the green-labeled vial's contents after her transformation was complete. There were vials with green labels marked 'Transformation neutralizer' in the refrigerator in the lab's back room. I believe that I was a dual purpose experiment. The purposes were to both test the wolf DNA transformation virus serum and to see if the neutralizer worked by not affecting Lotus. We are going to, at some point, assault the compound and secure the neutralizer before we destroy the lab and all of the experimental serums. Without the neutralizer, we will forced to remain on this island to prevent the spread of the virus which could cause an epidemic of, for lack of a better term, lycanthropy. It could cause a runaway population of, werewolves, if you will."

"How are we going assault and destroy the compound?" asked Natalie. "We don't have the means to do it."

"Remember Ariel?" I asked. "She has an entire extended family here with her. I was prepared for trouble, but not actually expecting to run into it." I showed the women the lockers with the guns and explosives that were brought with us for the expedition. "I will formulate a plan for the attack. I will go back to the compound tomorrow like nothing is amiss and let Fillion examine me and Lotus. We will return shortly afterward."

The following morning, Lotus and I set off to the compound. When we arrived we contacted the doctor directly. He was quite impressed with the changes that I had undergone. He was additionally pleased that his neutralizer worked as well. He went into the back room and emerged with a vial with a green label, inserted a syringe into it, withdrew some of the serum and injected it into my arm. He said that this would prevent the other mutations from changing me if we accidentally had contact as they had not been rendered non-vectors.

Afterward, we went back to the bungalow and I sent Lotus back to camp as soon as she could escape unnoticed. I remained in the bungalow by myself. I laid back to rest and began to explore my new addition. As I ran my hand over it, it emerged from the sheath and began to expand. When it reached a total length of seven and half inches; it was almost equal in length to my human penis.

A knock came at the door and I asked the individual to come in. The door opened and two of the human/simian hybrids came into the room on in a blue dress and the other in a green one. They brought food for me to eat and placed it on the table. The one in the blue dress spoke to me in fairly decent English, "I am happy to see another person. I was once human. Can you please treat me like a woman, please?"

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Love me like a woman. My name is Orchid. I need to remember what I was. I need to know that I am not just an animal. I beg you."

"Come here." I told her, patting the bed. "What is the situation with your companion? Is she not like you?"

"She is like me, but made from chimpanzee. I was made from human. She speaks but not as well. She didn't come from language. I did."

I felt sorry for the female and kissed her and then removed her dress and began to kiss her body and stroke her. I then laid her down and proceeded to make love to her. She wrapped herself around me while I made love to her, apparently enjoying the entire experience. As I came deep inside of her, she moaned and said, "Thank you." She rolled me onto my back and waived her friend over and said, "Please, her too." She said, "She's Daisy. Show her too." I then made love to her as well; however, she was much more instinct driven in the act of sex. When we were finished, they grabbed their dresses, put them on and scampered out the door. Things were getting very bizarre here, even worse was the fact that it did not seem to faze me any.

I retired early and slept soundly through the night despite some of the wolves in the pen building howling occasionally. I need some rest from all of the sexual episodes that I had been through since our arrival on the island. Who would have guessed?

The next morning, Orchid knocked on the door with breakfast. She came in and set the tray on the table like before. She bounded over to the bed and hopped on top of me, grabbed my member, shoved it inside her, and threw her dress off. She held on to me with her feet and legs and began to fuck me like she was riding a bronco. I was able to do naught but hang on for dear life. She continued for half an hour, obviously having orgasm after orgasm until I finally came, firing deep up into her. She then collapsed on top of me, smiled and repeated "Thank you."

When she had rested, she got up, put her dress on, and departed smiling. I realized that there was still a problem with morning woods. I was stunned when I actually looked at my new member. It had grown to eleven inches long and had a huge bulge at the base. I had to take a leak so I got up to use the restroom.

When I returned, I ate the breakfast and relaxed for a bit. Dr. Fillion came by and requested that I follow him over to the pens building. When we entered, I saw several pens with caged wolves. We walked to two pens that contained females. They sniffed into the air and somehow conveyed a sense of acceptance to me. I reached into each of the pens and the each of the females came up to me and allowed me to pet their heads freely.