Chimera Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much more am I going to change? I'm losing some teeth." she said.

"Let me take a look at you." I replied.

She let me examine her thoroughly. "Look at my tail, it's huge." she said. She began to wag her tail.

"It's the same size as mine," I replied, "it won't get any bigger. Let me take a look your new friend." I reached down and slid her sheath back and stimulated her until she was at full length. "The big ten." I quipped. "You are finished with the changes, so relax and explore your body and enjoy what you have." I was stroking her coat and her hair while looking her in the eyes. She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. My tongue ran across her incoming new wolf fangs. Hers were coming in as mine did. As we pulled our bodies together, we caressed the fur on each other's backs and buttocks. As our bodies were tight together, she pressed her breasts tight into my chest. Our wolf cocks were rubbing together, getting very wet. I broke our kiss, looked her in the eyes and said, "Lie down, please."

As she lay back, I spread her thighs apart and knelt down between them. I took my drooling wolf cock and guided it inside her. I thrust back and forth into her love canal, lunging repeatedly deep inside her. The pace steadily quickening with my tail straight out behind me rigidly. The animal instincts took over as we rapidly thrust back and forth. The sensations and stimulation increased until finally, I drove deep into Ali, my knot swelling tight against her insides and poured my seed into her with furious abandon.

After I had drained myself, I grabbed one of her breasts and drink the milk from it until the flow ceased. As we had not yet untied from each other, I grabbed the remaining milk engorged mammary gland and drank the milk from it until it was dry. Just as I had finished milking her, the knot subsided and I slipped out of her love canal. After some relaxing, and loving kissing, she flipped me onto my back and sat square on my mouth.

"Eat me and ream me out with your tongue." she moaned. "Make me come hard."

I ate her and cleaned her out with my tongue until she began to howl. I covered her mouth with my hand and prayed that she didn't wake everyone else.

After the morning milking time and breakfast, Natalie turned on the satellite messaging unit and entered and transmitted a message. After a short wait, a beep sounded, indicating a response. The boat was on its way for our extraction. I had managed to obtain the completion of the goddesses' pregnancy tests. I rounded up Natalie and Ali and had them both accompany the goddesses and me to the compound. When we arrived near the compound, I parted company with them and took the pregnancy tests to Fillion.

I happened to find him at the laboratory and handed the tests to him. He analyzed them briefly and laughingly announced, "Congratulations, you are going to be the proud father of wolf pups."

"You mean the DNA donor wolf is." I said.

"The sperm was supplied from your body and delivered into the wombs by yourself, regardless of the DNA sequence." he pompously chortled. "Whichever penis you use, decides whether you deliver human or wolf sperm. If I had not injected you with the neutralizer, you would cause any one or any animal that you exchanged bodily fluids with to undergo the exact changes that you have experienced. Summarily, any of the other experimental subjects here could have changed you as well were they to bite or bleed on you, as well as were they to mate with you. Which is why I injected myself with it and is the reason that neither Lotus nor you have induced any changes in each other?"

"I suspected as much," I replied, not acknowledging the fact that there were other creatures about the compound, "and I wondered what control mechanism you took as a precaution."

"You should be grateful that I protected you from a dehumanizing fate." he said.

"Grateful?" I replied contemptuously. "You forced changes upon me that I did not ask for. I can never return to the world and live a normal life again. The only thing I can thank you for is Lotus, and you plan on taking her from me."

"She was never yours to begin with, my friend." he mocked.

I turned and ran from the lab. Fillion followed, running. He pushed a button on a remote control and one of the simians came out of somewhere and began to chase me down. It had a radio control collar on its neck. I fled through the gate boosted in speed by the wolf DNA with the simian not losing any distance. I heard a thud behind me and turned to see what it was. The simian had fallen to the ground and rolled to a stop on its back. There was a crossbow bolt protruding from its heart. I turned and fled into the forest.

When I arrived where the pack was at, I was surprised to see an additional person in the group. Jess was standing there holding a crossbow upright. She had taken the crossbow from the locker and met up with pack, somehow knowing that she would be needed. The ladies had become adept at acting on their new instincts.

We hurriedly ran back to the camp and briefed everyone on what transpired. We posted someone as sentinel at all times until the boat arrived. We worked hurriedly and methodically at breaking down the camp and moving everything to the edge of the forest by the beach. We made dinner and performed the evening milking before dark at which point we spread out blankets on the sand and attempted to sleep.

While Lotus and I were lying on the blanket talking quietly, Natalie came over and laid her blanket beside ours. She sat down beside me and sighed.

"Please tell me how much further the changes are going to go." she asked.

"Let me look you over," I said, "and turn completely around." I looked her over completely. "Stretch you tail out." I measured it with my hands and gently felt her new scrotum. "Bring your new friend out of hiding."

She began to tease and stroke her recently arrived penis while I teased her breasts to help her engorgement. "It's ten inches long." she said. "I am still a woman aren't I?"

"Yes," I said, "very much so. My feelings toward you have not changed. Technically, you are now a hermaphrodite; however, you are still a woman inside; only now, with extra equipment."

I looked at Lotus and smiled, she nodded at me. I took Natalie's face in my hands and moved in and kissed her deeply. As I was kissing her deeply, I laid her back and moved above her. Lotus then moved over and began to kiss her lovely breasts, lick them, and suckle on them. Natalie's wolf cock was poking into my furry stomach which caused mine to emerge from its sheath and fully extend. As I began to leak precum, I slowly and gently slid my cock into her love canal. Once I had pressed in to the hilt, it occurred to me that I was doing what I had wanted to do for so long. I began to slowly pump deeply into her and out again. I continued make love to her slowly and softly for a long time. Lotus reached between us and started to suck her large cock. Lotus busily gave her a spectacular blow job. As Natalie was increasingly winding up, I could not hold on to her back any longer.

I steadily increased the rate at which I was pumping into her. She suddenly howled and pumped an amazing amount of cum down Lotus's throat. Lotus swallowed the entire load and backed out of the way. Animal instinct took over and I began rapidly fucking Natalie. We were both digging our claws into each other as well nipping and chewing on each other. We lasted only a few minutes more and I made one hard deep, thrust into her, my knot swelled, locking me into Natalie to endure the most intense orgasm that I ever had. I poured an astounding amount of seed into her. I could not stop cumming until it hurt.

After we came down off the orgasmic wave, we licked and kissed each other deeply until after almost half an hour, my cock released itself from Natalie's vagina. I turned to Lotus and kissed her deeply for another long while. We were alternately deep kissing each other until Lotus sat up and took Natalie's hand and coaxed Nat over to her. Lotus set her legs on either side of Natalie and gently pulled her down to her face to Lotus's own and kissed her.

Lotus said, "Natalie, let me do the honor of being your first with your new cock." She then locked lips with Natalie. Lotus took Natalie's cock in her hand and guided it gently into her waiting pussy. I lay on my side and watched the two beauties make love to each other. Natalie was slowly moving in and out of Lotus's womanhood, savoring all of the new sensations that she was experiencing. It continued for a little while until Natalie's began to wild on Lotus, hammering her wolf cock deeply into the lovely Lotus. Lotus was moaning and screaming until Natalie slammed her cock deep into Lotus and locked into her insides. Natalie was cumming profusely until she collapsed on top of Lotus.

Lotus stroked and petted Natalie all over until which time that Natalie finally had her knot contract and it slipped out her. Lotus got up, pushed me on my back and sat square on my face and had me eat and suck Natalie's fresh warm seed out of her pussy. Once the torrent from within Lotus subsided and I licked her clean, she jumped off of my face and lay back down.

Lotus ordered Natalie to sit on her face to which she complied. Lotus then gave Natalie the same full treatment that I had just delivered upon Lotus. When Natalie's pussy had been emptied, she lifted off of Lotus's face and kissed her deeply, letting their tongues dance together in a delicate waltz. When the dance was over, Natalie laid between Lotus and I, where we drifted off to sleep.

Before daybreak, the entire pack awoke, grabbed the guns and crossbow. I removed a knapsack with explosives and threw it onto my back. We headed for the compound together, making fairly quick time.

When we arrived at the compound, I had Natalie, Jess, Alisha, and Lily come to the gate with me. I told them that we were going to free the wolves that were being caged inside the pen building. I would disable the camera while they did what they needed to befriend the four bitches that were still imprisoned inside.

I slipped the gate open; Orchid had left it unlocked as I asked. We went over to the pens and slipped inside the building. After smearing the camera lens with some fruit matter, I went over to the pens; the females were all in season. I told the women to take care of the business at hand and they went to work. I covered the door until they were all finished. I placed charges inside the building and activated the detonators. We ran over to the lab and entered the building. I broke into the storage room and took all of the neutralizer vials and shoved them in my bag. I set more charges in each of the lab's rooms and switched on the detonators. I exited the lab and ran over to the simian building and placed a charge outside a door and activated the detonator. I then ran to meet up with the ladies.

I said to them, "Ready the weapons, we're going into the main house. Search the house for anything of interest and grab it. If the simians come at you, scare them off with the guns, try not to hit them unless it is necessary. We need to grab Fillion and pull him out of the house. We will take him prisoner, hopefully. Let's go!"

We entered the manor house and the ladies went to work. I went up the stairs to the sleeping chambers. I searched each of the rooms until I found the Doctor's room. The search was greatly aided by the encroaching dawn. I went into Fillion's room and fired a shot into the ceiling. Fillion sat up, grabbed a pistol he had hidden and swung his arm around toward me. I shot him in the hand, causing him to drop the revolver across the floor.

"Get up now!" I ordered. He got out of the bed holding his injured hand with his uninjured hand. He got up and walked past me and marched out in front of me, all the while with my laser site dotting his back. "Downstairs." I commanded, and he complied. As we came down the stairs, the ladies were heading to the front door. They all locked their weapons on him. "Outside!" I ordered. As we hurried out of the house, I said to him, "Walk toward the gate."

He said, "You can't get away with this and you will not get off the island alive." The door to his attack simians' chambers open by itself when hit his remote. The girls turned and mowed down the ones that exited the building. Now the creatures inside were making a horrendous racket.

"Your experiments have gotten out of control." I said. "You have affected too many people unintentionally."

He now noticed the wolf women surrounding him. "Incredible," he said, "you spread the virus to them and they mutated. I thought you alone."

"I lied." I said. "Your experiments are now over and done with. Say good-bye to your madness, Doctor."

I hit the button on the detonator remote. Explosions rocked the compound. The laborer simians poured out of their quarters and out of the other gate which had left open.

"Go that way!" I shouted, pointing toward that gate. They began to flee away from us.

"Let's get out of here." I shouted. We all headed for the gate. As we left the compound, Lotus appeared with the crossbow at the ready. I heard a snap and Dr. Fillion dropped to the ground. Lotus had pierced his chest with the crossbow bolt.

"You did this to me against my wishes," she said, "you took my life from me and now I have taken yours from you. Rot in Hell! You evil bastard!"

"Let's get to the beach quickly." I said. "Keep an eye on our six. Double time!" We all ran down to the beach, now with six wolves as part of the pack.

When we arrived at the beach, the boat was approaching.

"Dresses on, ladies. It's camouflage time. Lotus, don't forget the sunglasses." I instructed them.

As the boat came to shore, we waived them to us. When they arrived, we hurriedly loaded all of the equipment. Once everything was on board, we embarked immediately. I told the captain, "Flank speed, away!"

Jess grabbed us all and brought us back to the stern of the boat. She pulled her knapsack off her back, swung it around and set it down. "Take a look at this!" she said, opening the sack. She reached in the bag, pulled out her hand and set the contents down. Gold and gems spilled from her hand.

"What did you find?" asked Natalie.

"I found a stash of cash, gold, and precious gems." she replied. "I swept everything into the bag and left. Compensation for what has happened to us!"

When we arrived back Stateside, we went back to our facility and unloaded our equipment. I told everyone that we should settle together out in the deep country. We now had the ability to buy a large property outright and retire from the world.

I notified the appropriate agencies about quarantining the island and the danger that still inhabited the island.

We turned to settling down in remote privacy and getting on with our lives together. We purchased land in the nearby hills and forest and now live quietly away from town and other people. We only go into town and to the campus as needed, and always in camouflage such as full length drover's coats and modified pants. Sometimes the women wear full length dresses that reveal nothing. People in the area are curious about mysterious, alluring, exotic woman that lives and travels with me and the quartet of women with animal magnetism.

The wolves run freely on our land but tend to stay close to us as we are a pack. Our seclusion allows us to live free and naturally, only concealing our true appearances when interacting with human kind. We are keeping the neutralizer serum in safe storage just in case Dr. Fillion haunts humankind from his grave.